Total Posts:163|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Miscellaneous Mafia - DP7

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:40:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
== Living Players ==

01. medic0506
02. Thaddeus
03. tvellalott 2
04. nonentity
05. socialpinko
06. Lickdafoot 2
07. DetectableNinja
08. Logic_on_rails
09. Wierdman
10. drafterman 2
11. F-16 (2)

== Graveyard ==

Ore_Ele: You are the Paranoid Gun Owner. Anyone who attempts to target you for any reason during the night phase will die. You win if you are alive at the end of the game. You are a third party player and win with yourself.

Spritle 1: Town, Cop
Lickdafoot 1: Town, Messenger
headphonegut: Town, Politician
CapLlock: Mafia, Stalker
Andromeda_Z: Town, Mason
Raisor: Town, Suicide Bomber
Viper-King: Mafia, Godfather
drafterman 1: Town, Sheriff
tvellalott 1: Town, Lie Detector
bluesteel: Mafia, Lookout
F-16 1: Town, Role Keeper
Partam: Town, Governor
Cobo: Mafia, Lawyer

== Mod Notes ==

You need 6 votes to carry out a lynch.

Spritle 2 has been replaced by F-16 (2).

Make sure you post in the day phase...
President of DDO
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:43:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 1:40:50 PM, Danielle wrote:

== Graveyard ==

Ore_Ele: You are the Paranoid Gun Owner. Anyone who attempts to target you for any reason during the night phase will die. You win if you are alive at the end of the game. You are a third party player and win with yourself.

Uhm... I guess Ore was roleblocked and then killed?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:46:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Lickdafoot for death. After her, Thaddeus is the obvious choice.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:48:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How is it possible that Ore died without killing anyone? O.o At least he was 3rd party, although he was one of the only good players helping to make progress for town.

Oh well, so heres the deal:

Bluesteel was the mafia watcher. He claimed that medic visited viper-king Np 3.

I, the bartender, Roleblocked Bluesteel Night Period 3.

Bluesteel would have no reason of knowing medic targeted VK unless my roleblock didn't go through, meaning that I was roleblocked by mafia.

Now, spinko is claiming to have been roleblocked Np 3.

No one has come out to admit that they are a town jailkeeper. Futhermore, it is unlikely to have a jailkeeper and a bartender in the town.

Therefore, the Roleblock was used on me and not on spinko. Spinko lied and he might just be the SK himself.

Vtl Spinko.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:49:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 1:43:21 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/16/2011 1:40:50 PM, Danielle wrote:

== Graveyard ==

Ore_Ele: You are the Paranoid Gun Owner. Anyone who attempts to target you for any reason during the night phase will die. You win if you are alive at the end of the game. You are a third party player and win with yourself.

Uhm... I guess Ore was roleblocked and then killed?

wouldn't a roleblock count as a visit though..?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:49:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 1:46:16 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Vote Lickdafoot for death. After her, Thaddeus is the obvious choice.

Ok. So... I tried to understand this from last DP, but what is the deal between you, LDF, and Thadd? Both LDF and you claim to have been RB'd on the same night and Thad validates LDF?
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:50:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Furthermore, Thaddeus is the town tracker. Thaddeus saw that Spinko visited Bluesteel on NP 1, when Spinko claimed to have visited F-16.

Spinko shall die now.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:50:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 1:49:00 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 12/16/2011 1:43:21 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/16/2011 1:40:50 PM, Danielle wrote:

== Graveyard ==

Ore_Ele: You are the Paranoid Gun Owner. Anyone who attempts to target you for any reason during the night phase will die. You win if you are alive at the end of the game. You are a third party player and win with yourself.

Uhm... I guess Ore was roleblocked and then killed?

wouldn't a roleblock count as a visit though..?

Depends on which you think supercedes which. Unless the person making the kill was protected in some manner, say ... bulletproof.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:51:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The only possible scenario that would explain any of this is if there is a mafia role reverser. But i think it is more likely that spinko is lying.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:53:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
...I hate you all. I was planning on turning on the town to get down to the last 3 people (1 town, 1 mafia, and myself), than outting myself as third party and taking bribes on who to let win.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:55:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
LDF tried to get Bluesteel off the hook when we found out he was mafia by claiming that her role silences guilty people and she targeted him and nothing happened. Then when bluesteel came up guilty I asked her why it didn't go through and she conveniently claimed she was roleblocked. However, I was RB'd on Np3 so I obviously know she's lying. Furthermore, Thaddeus came to her defense claiming to have watched me target BS on Dp1. However, besides the results relating to me(which are false) and LDF(who I believe is mafia with him), none of his results show the town any new information. They're made up of everything we already knew.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:58:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay, I am catching up now. Ore_Ele, I feel betrayed. You were the ONE person that I though would lead town to a win and you are third party, WTF? Anyway, good game, I had no idea and never suspected you :)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:00:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 1:55:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
LDF tried to get Bluesteel off the hook when we found out he was mafia by claiming that her role silences guilty people and she targeted him and nothing happened. Then when bluesteel came up guilty I asked her why it didn't go through and she conveniently claimed she was roleblocked. However, I was RB'd on Np3 so I obviously know she's lying. Furthermore, Thaddeus came to her defense claiming to have watched me target BS on Dp1. However, besides the results relating to me(which are false) and LDF(who I believe is mafia with him), none of his results show the town any new information. They're made up of everything we already knew.

Then the decision is easy:
We lynch you, if you're mafia, then ... yay!
If you're town, then we lynch Thad, either Thad and LDF are both mafia, in which case we traded town for mafia, which is good for town, or Thad is exploiting confusion among townie roles to get a townie lynched and is still a 1-for-1 trade.

VTL socialpinko

Is there anything about your results that wasn't already known that can be confirmed?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:03:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 2:00:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/16/2011 1:55:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Is there anything about your results that wasn't already known that can be confirmed?

I confirmed three living players as definitely not the SK.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:08:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 2:03:28 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/16/2011 2:00:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/16/2011 1:55:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Is there anything about your results that wasn't already known that can be confirmed?

I confirmed three living players as definitely not the SK.

Your Actions:
Np1: F-54923
Np2: Bluesteel
Np3: No night action/ possibly roleblocked
Np4: Thaddeus
Np5: Lickdafoot

When you claimed this, last DP, we already knew that F-16 and bluesteel weren't the SK.

LDF, I only remember that you said you targeted blusteel NP3. What were your other actions?

Also, I wonder if all this death was because people were inadvertantly targeting Ore and there really isn't an SK. Notice, no double death last night.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:10:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 2:03:08 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Lickdafoot, can you explain what your role does and who you targeted each night?

Okay. I'm the bartender. I roleblock people and it only works if they are not aligned with the town.

Np 1: I was a replacement so i'm not sure the person before me used the role on anyone.
Np 2: Got Spinko Drunk. he seemed suspicious at this point to me.
Np 3: Got Bluesteel drunk. same reason.
Np 4: Got F-16 drunk. At this point, I was tired of targetted someone who wasn't coming out with their role results, and couldn't decide on likely mafiosos. I wanted to extra confirm f-16 in my eyes.
Np 5: Get Thaddeus Drunk

Who did you investigate last night, spinko? oh wait, i bet you didn't guess anyone because you were roleblocked.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:13:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 2:10:01 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 12/16/2011 2:03:08 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Lickdafoot, can you explain what your role does and who you targeted each night?

Okay. I'm the bartender. I roleblock people and it only works if they are not aligned with the town.

Np 1: I was a replacement so i'm not sure the person before me used the role on anyone.
Np 2: Got Spinko Drunk. he seemed suspicious at this point to me.
Np 3: Got Bluesteel drunk. same reason.
Np 4: Got F-16 drunk. At this point, I was tired of targetted someone who wasn't coming out with their role results, and couldn't decide on likely mafiosos. I wanted to extra confirm f-16 in my eyes.

Wait, what? That is just ridiculous. How was I not coming out with my role results? I showed that there was a PGO and an LD in the game and no cult recruiter. I was also the one who showed that there was no watcher the night that you got me drunk. Your claim seems really scummy to me. I am going to go back and check. It seems like exactly the sort of thing someone like you would fake-claim.

Np 5: Get Thaddeus Drunk

What for?

Who did you investigate last night, spinko? oh wait, i bet you didn't guess anyone because you were roleblocked.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:14:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 2:08:09 PM, drafterman wrote:

Also, I wonder if all this death was because people were inadvertantly targeting Ore and there really isn't an SK. Notice, no double death last night.

Or spinko himself is the SK and he couldn't kill anyone because i roleblocked him last night.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:17:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 2:13:21 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 12/16/2011 2:10:01 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 12/16/2011 2:03:08 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Lickdafoot, can you explain what your role does and who you targeted each night?

Okay. I'm the bartender. I roleblock people and it only works if they are not aligned with the town.

Np 1: I was a replacement so i'm not sure the person before me used the role on anyone.
Np 2: Got Spinko Drunk. he seemed suspicious at this point to me.
Np 3: Got Bluesteel drunk. same reason.
Np 4: Got F-16 drunk. At this point, I was tired of targetted someone who wasn't coming out with their role results, and couldn't decide on likely mafiosos. I wanted to extra confirm f-16 in my eyes.

Wait, what? That is just ridiculous. How was I not coming out with my role results? I showed that there was a PGO and an LD in the game and no cult recruiter. I was also the one who showed that there was no watcher the night that you got me drunk. Your claim seems really scummy to me. I am going to go back and check. It seems like exactly the sort of thing someone like you would fake-claim.

No, you misunderstood what i said. I said at that point, i was tired of roleblocking people and not knowing if the roleblock worked. I knew you were coming out with results so I figured if i tried it on you, and you came out with more results, it would help to confirm you in my eyes at least.

Np 5: Get Thaddeus Drunk

What for?

I thought he was mafia due to his low activity.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:23:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 2:13:21 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Your claim seems really scummy to me. I am going to go back and check. It seems like exactly the sort of thing someone like you would fake-claim.


and spinkos seems any better?

What about the fact that Thaddeus' role results contradict spinko's claim as well? You think both of us are mafia who are putting ourselves on the line trying to get a lynch on a townie?

You realize 4 mafia are already dead so there are likely only 2 left, yet thaddeus claims out of the blue just to help me help lynch one more townie?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:33:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, I'd like to hear from TV and non-entity. I want to hear the conclusion from both of them as to what happened in the last Day Phase. Also, who has Bluesteel's watcher powers now?
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:37:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Social and Lickdafoot, this is DP 7. How come neither of you are reporting your actions from last night? You both report up to NP 5, but there is also NP 6 to consider. I'd like this small issue resolved before I vote.

Also, Drafterman, the likelihood of people continuously targeting a PGO is incredibly low. It's possibly the SK (or Mafia if there was only 1 person left) was just roleblocked, for some odd reason strategically chose not to kill or just hit some unknown protective role. I just find these scenarios more likely than the idea that multiple roles would target a claimed PGO knowing (from F-16) it's existence (prior to F-16 likelihood; you don't target PGOs as cop as you will likely kill yourself for little reason) ; it's plain absurd.

First we get the claimed NP actions from Lickdafoot and Social, then we vote. Let's be methodical and ordered here - it's the way to proceed. I must admit though, I'm favouring a lynch on Social as Thaddeus sides with Lickdafoot based on his tracker results, and there's no reason for a 2 player Mafia to be going out in a burst of flames.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:39:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think we should mass-claim at this point. LDF seems really scummy and her carefully worded support of Bluesteel seems to be an attempt to get him off the hook. But that is just my gut hunch. I agree with logic that we should be methodical, which is the approach that leads to most success which is why I didn't yet vote. Logic, why don't start us off by giving your role?
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:41:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 1:49:00 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 12/16/2011 1:43:21 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/16/2011 1:40:50 PM, Danielle wrote:

== Graveyard ==

Ore_Ele: You are the Paranoid Gun Owner. Anyone who attempts to target you for any reason during the night phase will die. You win if you are alive at the end of the game. You are a third party player and win with yourself.

Uhm... I guess Ore was roleblocked and then killed?

wouldn't a roleblock count as a visit though..?

It should because I confirmed with the mod that even me choosing who's role to reveal counts as a visit.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:43:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Medic, can you role-claim and give all your night actions? I know you already did but it is buried among pages and pages of posts and I don't even know which DP it was.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:45:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 2:43:43 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Medic, can you role-claim and give all your night actions? I know you already did but it is buried among pages and pages of posts and I don't even know which DP it was.

What about you? I can't remember if you claimed. Since this is your plan, why don't you volunteer?