05. TheTruthAnalyst
06. Viper-King
07. Jordan56
08. caveat
09. jm_notguilty
10. Oryus

It takes 6 votes to lynch.

GRAVEYARD:

Tyler90az – You are a vanilla townie and have now powers. You are aligned with the town. (lynched DP1)

Stephen_Hawkins - You are the watcher, and you are a townie. Every odd night (1, 3, 5, 7, etc), you may pick one player to "watch," and you will see every player who visits that person but not what they do. You are different from a tracker. A tracker sees everyone who a target visits, so for example, if the tracker tracks the doctor, he can see who the doctor chooses to protect. A watcher sees everyone who visits someone, so if the watcher watches the bulletproof, he may see both the mafia godfather and the townie vigilante attempt to kill the bulletproof, unsuccessfully. (died NP1)

Lordknukle - You are the doctor and can protect someone once per night. You may also choose to protect yourself instead of others. The person who you protect cannot be killed by the mafia. This means if the mafia tries to kill the person you protected, it will not work and they will lose the chance to kill. You are a townie. (died NP1)

Chthonian – You are a vanilla townie and have now powers. You are aligned with the town. (died NP2)

Lync-0-tron

Royalpaladin [1/6] – (Viper-King)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 8:02:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/16/2011 8:01:13 PM, bluesteel wrote:
ACTIVE PLAYERS:

01. deamonomic (replaced by drafterman)
02. buckethead
03. Wierdman
04. royalpaladin
05. TheTruthAnalyst
06. Viper-King
07. Jordan56
08. caveat
09. jm_notguilty
10. Oryus

It takes 6 votes to lynch.

GRAVEYARD:

Tyler90az – You are a vanilla townie and have now powers. You are aligned with the town. (lynched DP1)

Stephen_Hawkins - You are the watcher, and you are a townie. Every odd night (1, 3, 5, 7, etc), you may pick one player to "watch," and you will see every player who visits that person but not what they do. You are different from a tracker. A tracker sees everyone who a target visits, so for example, if the tracker tracks the doctor, he can see who the doctor chooses to protect. A watcher sees everyone who visits someone, so if the watcher watches the bulletproof, he may see both the mafia godfather and the townie vigilante attempt to kill the bulletproof, unsuccessfully. (died NP1)

Lordknukle - You are the doctor and can protect someone once per night. You may also choose to protect yourself instead of others. The person who you protect cannot be killed by the mafia. This means if the mafia tries to kill the person you protected, it will not work and they will lose the chance to kill. You are a townie. (died NP1)

Chthonian – You are a vanilla townie and have now powers. You are aligned with the town. (died NP2)

Lync-0-tron

Royalpaladin [1/6] – (Viper-King)

It is time to turn this game around. Do we have any results from the tracker?
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:16:56 PM
Okay, you told us about Oryus, Wierdman, and TheTruthAnalyst. Why do you think drafterman is mafia. We have to be absolutely sure or it would be bad for us.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:19:05 PM
At 12/16/2011 9:16:56 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Okay, you told us about Oryus, Wierdman, and TheTruthAnalyst. Why do you think drafterman is mafia. We have to be absolutely sure or it would be bad for us.

Drafterman has opposed taking any action on the other three individuals; I wanted to investigate them, and he just criticized me for bringing up their names without providing alternatives.

Even if I am wrong, we need to start somewhere. We have two confirmed townies at the moment-me and jm, the tracker. Unless we lynch a mafia member today, we are in pretty bad shape. Everyone who has died has been a member of the town.

I think we need to start a mass claim. What is your role?
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:30:03 PM
I'm the townie roleblocker. Royalpaladin is the miller and jm_notguilty is the tracker. What did you get from the night phase jm. This will help us. We can't lynch anyone until we are absolutely positive. I think we should lynch drafterman this day phase, i was also starting to suspect him as well. Drafterman and caveat are probably mafia.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:43:51 PM
At 12/16/2011 9:30:03 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
I'm the townie roleblocker. Royalpaladin is the miller and jm_notguilty is the tracker. What did you get from the night phase jm. This will help us. We can't lynch anyone until we are absolutely positive. I think we should lynch drafterman this day phase, i was also starting to suspect him as well. Drafterman and caveat are probably mafia.

Who have you been targeting, Jordan? We need to compile a list of things that did not happen so we can figure out people's roles.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:44:02 PM

According to bluesteel's DP1 post, the only role blocker is mafia.

VTL Jordan

Also, royal, I'm against lynching your suggestions because you have nothing other than your wild theories.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:47:38 PM
At 12/16/2011 9:44:02 PM, drafterman wrote:

According to bluesteel's DP1 post, the only role blocker is mafia.

VTL Jordan

Also, royal, I'm against lynching your suggestions because you have nothing other than your wild theories.

True, but you have absolutely nothing. I never said we should lynch them; I wanted them investigated.

Also, you should have waited for others to claim so that we could catch more people. There was a reason that I did not say anything . . . now he will not give us a list of the people he targeted (and hence a list of individuals he did not target.)

Well, since you already revealed the information, VTL Jordan

We have found our first mafia member.

Drafterman, what is your role?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:48:53 PM

Ok, so Drafterman and Caveat are now confirmed. Even if this is not solid evidence, I would say that we should assume it is for the sake of investigation.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:49:59 PM
My bad, I actually meant to say politician. Why are you so quick to lynch though. You know that another townie kill would give us a loss. We need to be absolutely sure that we are townie what is your role anyways.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:52:38 PM
At 12/16/2011 9:49:59 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
My bad, I actually meant to say politician. Why are you so quick to lynch though. You know that another townie kill would give us a loss. We need to be absolutely sure that we are townie what is your role anyways.

Lol, lying will not save you now. Besides, we know that the politician is allied with the mafia because it has targeted me in the past, and I am a confirmed townie.

My guess is that VK is also now confirmed since his vote was stolen.

Everyone lynch Jordan!
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:56:02 PM
We know that there are 4 mafia members.

01. deamonomic (replaced by drafterman) -ASSUMED TOWNIE
02. buckethead
03. Wierdman
04. royalpaladin -CONFIRMED TOWNIE
05. TheTruthAnalyst
06. Viper-King -CONFIRMED JESTER
07. Jordan56 -CONFIRMED MAFIA
08. caveat -ASSUMED TOWNIE
09. jm_notguilty -CONFIRMED TOWNIE
10. Oryus

Guess which players are left? Oryus, Weirdman, TheTruthAnalyst, and buckethead. 3 out of these 4 were on my list; one player is a townie out of the 4.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:57:14 PM
Okay if you must. It was a simple accident. But just think before another accidental lynch. After lynching me, vote drafterman next I'm certain he's mafia. He is really eager to lynch people. Also i suggest you track caveat or thetruthanalyst.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 9:58:26 PM
At 12/16/2011 9:57:14 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Okay if you must. It was a simple accident. But just think before another accidental lynch. After lynching me, vote drafterman next I'm certain he's mafia. He is really eager to lynch people. Also i suggest you track caveat or thetruthanalyst.

You claimed two mafia roles in a row. Is there another role that you would like to claim?
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 10:01:55 PM
No, politician is also a townie role. I suggest that we lynch another player that is most likely mafia. If you lynch me it won't be beneficial.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 10:21:36 PM
At 12/16/2011 9:49:59 PM, Jordan56 wrote:

I'm quick to lynch because bluesteel gave a list of all the roles that could possibly be in he game, and the one you named is definitely mafia. I find it hard to believe that you got confused, so I'm keeping my vote.

And royal, I'm not role claiming at the moment. I may do it next phase.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 10:27:03 PM
At 12/16/2011 10:01:55 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
No, politician is also a townie role. I suggest that we lynch another player that is most likely mafia. If you lynch me it won't be beneficial.

The problem is that we know that the politician in this game is a mafia. It has targeted me twice and has taken away the vote of a townie three separate times. So, even if you are a politician, you are still a mafia member. Are there any more mafia roles we should know about?
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 10:27:09 PM
At 12/16/2011 10:21:36 PM, drafterman wrote:

You don't want to role claim this phase. If everyone role claim now you can easily select a fake role. If you role claim now we can confirm someone else as mafia.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 10:32:26 PM
At 12/16/2011 10:27:09 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 12/16/2011 10:21:36 PM, drafterman wrote:

You don't want to role claim this phase. If everyone role claim now you can easily select a fake role. If you role claim now we can confirm someone else as mafia.

I had that thought as well.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 10:41:09 PM
Here are my thoughts. I think that there is a possibility that drafterman might be mafia, but we should wait on lynching him. Buckethead may have lied about being bulletproof, for all we know that role was probably never used. RoyalPaladin, viper-king, and jm is townie. And Royalpaladin has his thoughts on the other three. TheTruthAnalyst has been inactive so there is no point in going after him without proof. I say we go after buckethead, drafterman, or wierdman.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 10:56:30 PM
At 12/16/2011 10:41:09 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Here are my thoughts. I think that there is a possibility that drafterman might be mafia, but we should wait on lynching him. Buckethead may have lied about being bulletproof, for all we know that role was probably never used. RoyalPaladin, viper-king, and jm is townie. And Royalpaladin has his thoughts on the other three. TheTruthAnalyst has been inactive so there is no point in going after him without proof. I say we go after buckethead, drafterman, or wierdman.

This is good. The mafia has hinted that TTA might be mafia as well.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 11:00:19 PM
At 12/16/2011 10:56:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Yeah, so who do you suggest.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 11:24:38 PM
At 12/16/2011 11:00:19 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 12/16/2011 10:56:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Yeah, so who do you suggest.

First we lynch you because you confirmed that you are mafia. Next, we investigate one of the four people on my list; if they are mafia, we lynch them next turn.

Thank you for doing a great service for the town.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 9:53:53 AM
I'm so confused right now. Mafia not using their NK on jm makes no sense at all...

There was no data on Chthonian whatsoever :/
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 10:04:56 AM
At 12/17/2011 9:53:53 AM, caveat wrote:
I'm so confused right now. Mafia not using their NK on jm makes no sense at all...

There was no data on Chthonian whatsoever :/

Nevermind, didn't read the entire thread. I forgot we hadn't confirmed RB yet.

I would consider Jordan's claim as a mistake if he fought more against the drafterman's accusations... but simply accepting it at this point basically confirms your scuminess.

VTL Jordan
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.