Jump to topic:

Vigilante Mafia DP 3

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 3:48:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In retaliation for PR's death, Spinko was killed during the night.

F-16 Fighting Falcon has replaced MIG

Active players

Falcon
Squirtle
DNinja
Tvellalot

R.I.P

Lickdafoot- Jailkeeper, town
Andromeda_Z- Roleblocker, mafia
F-16 Fighting Falcon- Paranoid Gun Owner, town
Badger- One-shot Vigilante, town
Mestari- Doctor, town
Viper- One-shot Vigilante, town
PartamRuhem- Godfather, mafia
Spinko- One-shot Vigilante, town

With 4 players it takes 3 to lynch.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 4:25:44 PM
At 12/17/2011 4:02:16 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL TV

I am the watcher. I watched Spinko last night and he was visited by TV. MIG forfeited all other night actions.

LIES!
VOTE F-16
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 4:27:19 PM
At 12/17/2011 4:25:44 PM, tvellalott wrote:
VTL TV

I am the watcher. I watched Spinko last night and he was visited by TV. MIG forfeited all other night actions.

LIES!
VOTE F-16

I was waiting for this. So what was your plan TV? Kill LDF the first day pretending you found a scumtell and then cruise through the game. It seems you had a day kill too. And then you claimed Day Vig? You are going down now.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 4:30:14 PM
At 12/17/2011 4:27:19 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL TV

LIES!
VOTE F-16

I was waiting for this. So what was your plan TV? Kill LDF the first day pretending you found a scumtell and then cruise through the game. It seems you had a day kill too. And then you claimed Day Vig? You are going down now.

All the one-shot vigilante's are town you muppet.
You picked the worst person to try and get lynched.

Muh threads
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 4:33:14 PM
At 12/17/2011 4:30:14 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I didn't "pick" a person to get lynched. I saw you at the scene of the crime. There are three one-shot vigilantes for the town. It only makes sense that the mafia get a day kill to counteract the power of the day-vigs. So, why did you kill Spinko? Had he been alive, he would certainly have gone after me (MIG). Or did you plan to make me look suspicious by killing him?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 4:39:02 PM
At 12/17/2011 4:27:19 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL TV

LIES!
VOTE F-16

There! I got you. TV always uses the word "muppet" when he is mafia and gets caught. I can point out to other games and even provide links showing specific games where he did that. This is his scum-tell. We need to lynch him now.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 4:42:01 PM
At 12/17/2011 4:33:14 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I didn't "pick" a person to get lynched. I saw you at the scene of the crime. There are three one-shot vigilantes for the town. It only makes sense that the mafia get a day kill to counteract the power of the day-vigs. So, why did you kill Spinko? Had he been alive, he would certainly have gone after me (MIG). Or did you plan to make me look suspicious by killing him?

OK, here is my case:
F-16 is the mafia godfather, hence why he (MiG) was investigated innocent.
There are no other investigative roles in this game except for Spritle.
Mafia (PR) attempted to claim tracker, much like F-16 is attempting to claim watcher now. They are both bogus claims.
All vigilantes are town as is evident from the graveyard.
I am a mod-confirmed vigilante (medic saying "See what you started TV" DP1)

Muh threads
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 4:49:05 PM
At 12/17/2011 4:39:02 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
There! I got you. TV always uses the word "muppet" when he is mafia and gets caught. I can point out to other games and even provide links showing specific games where he did that. This is his scum-tell. We need to lynch him now.

ROFL!
I don't have any scum-tells, that's why I'm awesome.

However, you F-16, DO have scum-tells. See the desperation in trying to get me lynched? See how you say "We need to lynch him NOW!" like I need to die before I point out something which destroys your very strong case against me?
That's your scum tell. Desperation.
You should be certain of my lynching.
You're confirmed by the cop and you're claiming to have found me at the scene of the crime...
Yet, instead of pointing these facts out... you're grasping at straws, pointing out fabricated scum-tells (just like I taught you to).

Die scum die.

Muh threads
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 4:50:38 PM
At 12/17/2011 4:42:01 PM, tvellalott wrote:

OK, here is my case:
F-16 is the mafia godfather, hence why he (MiG) was investigated innocent.

PR was the godfather. He got killed in DP2. I was investigated NP1 so I am not the godfather, neither could I have "inherited" godfather powers in any way.

There are no other investigative roles in this game except for Spritle.
Mafia (PR) attempted to claim tracker, much like F-16 is attempting to claim watcher now. They are both bogus claims.

What you are saying doesn't make sense. According to you, there is just ONE investigative role? I don't think there is a tracker but I am a watcher. It makes sense that a game this size has a cop and a watcher but no tracker to balance things out.

All vigilantes are town as is evident from the graveyard.
I am a mod-confirmed vigilante (medic saying "See what you started TV" DP1)

Except for you, all vigilantes are town. You are not a vigilante. You are a mafioso with a day kill. How else do you explain being at this scene of the crime? Medic did not confirm you as a vigilante.

You made up a bogus theory of how Lickdafoot was mafia and killed her. She was not acting suspicious in any way. You gave no real reason for killing her either. You just proved that you killed her but not that you are town. I am convinced that you used your day kill to kill her.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 4:57:07 PM
At 12/17/2011 4:50:38 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
PR was the godfather. He got killed in DP2. I was investigated NP1 so I am not the godfather, neither could I have "inherited" godfather powers in any way.

Sh!t, that doesn't help my case at all...
(You bastard medic >_<)
Obviously there are two godfathers or Spritle is naive.
Damn...

What you are saying doesn't make sense. According to you, there is just ONE investigative role? I don't think there is a tracker but I am a watcher. It makes sense that a game this size has a cop and a watcher but no tracker to balance things out.

What doesn't make sense about it?
Small games often only have one investigative role.

Except for you, all vigilantes are town. You are not a vigilante. You are a mafioso with a day kill. How else do you explain being at this scene of the crime? Medic did not confirm you as a vigilante.

I wasn't at the scene of any crime. Blah.
Mafia never have kill abilities.

You made up a bogus theory of how Lickdafoot was mafia and killed her. She was not acting suspicious in any way. You gave no real reason for killing her either. You just proved that you killed her but not that you are town. I am convinced that you used your day kill to kill her.

I didn't make up any theory about how she was mafia. I followed my gut. My gut was wrong.

Muh threads
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 4:57:37 PM
At 12/17/2011 4:49:05 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/17/2011 4:39:02 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

ROFL!
I don't have any scum-tells, that's why I'm awesome.

However, you F-16, DO have scum-tells. See the desperation in trying to get me lynched? See how you say "We need to lynch him NOW!" like I need to die before I point out something which destroys your very strong case against me?

We need to lynch you now because it is an open and shut case. I saw you at the scene of the crime.

That's your scum tell. Desperation.
You should be certain of my lynching.
You're confirmed by the cop and you're claiming to have found me at the scene of the crime...
Yet, instead of pointing these facts out... you're grasping at straws, pointing out fabricated scum-tells (just like I taught you to).

You made my case for me. As you said, it is very strong. So no reason not to lynch you.

Die scum die.

LOL, isn't that EXACTLY the same thing you said to Lickdafoot? "Die Lickdafoot, die"
Spritle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 7:39:37 PM
VTL F-16.

I honestly don't believe TV is Mafia. I just don't see Medic adding a player as a mafia. I very well could be an affected cop. I have no way of telling though. I investigated Spinko last night but he died so I can't tell if my results are screwed up. I honestly think MIG was mafia anyway. He barely played the entire game and we really don't have anything to go on. I suppose there is one mafia left so if we mislynch we can still win, am I correct?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 7:42:50 PM
At 12/17/2011 7:39:37 PM, Spritle wrote:
VTL F-16.

I honestly don't believe TV is Mafia. I just don't see Medic adding a player as a mafia. I very well could be an affected cop. I have no way of telling though. I investigated Spinko last night but he died so I can't tell if my results are screwed up. I honestly think MIG was mafia anyway. He barely played the entire game and we really don't have anything to go on. I suppose there is one mafia left so if we mislynch we can still win, am I correct?

You believe it more likely that you are an affected cop than the obvious results? I am the watcher. I saw TV kill Spinko. You must have been roleblocked because I didn't see you visit Spinko.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 7:44:26 PM
The roleblocker is dead.

Muh threads
Spritle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 7:44:39 PM
At 12/17/2011 7:42:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 12/17/2011 7:39:37 PM, Spritle wrote:
VTL F-16.

You believe it more likely that you are an affected cop than the obvious results? I am the watcher. I saw TV kill Spinko. You must have been roleblocked because I didn't see you visit Spinko.

I didn't get a message at all. Medic never replied from my investigation. I think he would tell if I my results didn't go through. But not if Spinko died because it wouldn't matter. But saying that you saw TV do it but you didn't see me seems fishy as I investigated. So, I think you may be done.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 7:46:50 PM
Avenge me by killing F-284.

/game
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 7:50:40 PM
I think there is one mafia left and there are four people. If we mislynch, then will be 2-1. Mafia gets a night kill, we lose. So we are at MYLO. We have to either kill TV or VTNL in order to win. We can't win if anybody else is killed.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 7:52:31 PM
I think TV is the second mafia roleblocker. Since there were three day vigs, I think mafia got two roleblockers and a day kill in order to compensate.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 7:57:01 PM
At 12/17/2011 7:55:18 PM, Spritle wrote:
How in the hell would a VTNL help us win?

It will let you investigate to confirm your suspicions. If you VTL the wrong person (me), then we would lose, but if we VTNL and TV kills me for instance, you know that either DNinja or TV is the mafia.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 7:58:20 PM
Who the hell did Tv replace?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 8:02:36 PM
At 12/17/2011 7:58:20 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Who the hell did Tv replace?

He didn't replace anyone. I don't think we should VTNL anyways since TV was caught. Let's lynch TV and win the game.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 8:08:40 PM
Give it up F-16. You're done.
Cop investigated socialpinko.
You're supposed to be the watcher, yet you didn't see him.
Only other investigative role claimed was tracker; turned out to be mafia.
I'm a vigilante; all the vigilantes are town as evident from the graveyard.
medic0506 added me after the game had started; what would affect game balance less, adding another roleblocker (as you claim I am) or adding another vigliante (of which there were already a bunch)
Cop investigated you (MiG) innocent because:
1) There are two godfathers.
2) Spritle is flavour cop.
You tried to make a scumtell out of nothing... "Oh, oh! tv calls people muppets when he is caught mafia!"
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Game over.
We don't VTNL because you'll just kill Spritle tonight and we'll be in the same position tomorrow.
Lynch me, town lose.
Lynch you, town wins.

Muh threads
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 8:12:30 PM
So, TV are you saying that there are NO investigative roles? If Spritle is a flavored cop, and I am lying and there is no tracker, town has NO investigators?

Is that more likely or is it far more likely that you are the mafia's roleblocker who roleblocked Spritle?

Which is more likely,

(a) two roleblockers,
(b) two godfathers, or
(c) no investigative roles?

I'll say A and that is why voting for TV is the most logical decision.