Jump to topic:

Beginner 3.3 - Illuminati- Day Phase 5

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 2:09:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Numbers are dwindling, and the Illuminati is on their toes as one of their members shoots Miley Cyrus with a flamethrower, engulfing her into an eternal inferno.

Deathbed

LordKnuckle Miley Cyrus- You are the newest recruit into the Illuminati club, so you have not yet earned an Illuminati symbol. Because of this, the symbol investigator will assume you are guilty. You win with the town.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon Lord Bilderberg- You are the Brainwasher of the illuminati. You have no illuminati symbol. Each NP, you may pick a player to put into a trance. They cannot carry out their night actions while in the trance. You win with the Mafia.

Blackhawk Will Smith- Your illuminati symbol is the number 6. Because you study Scientology, you gain secret knowledge from aliens. Each night you may choose a player and learn what their illuminati symbol is. Symbols are given to the puppets (town) so you will know someone is suspect if they have no symbol. You win with the town.

Blackvoid Dave Chappelle- You had an offer to join the Illuminati, but you broke free of their spell. Because of your devotion to Allah, you have the Muslim symbol of the Star and Crescent. You want to warn the other puppets about the horrors of the Illuminati, so you may recruit a member every night into a pm. You may only have 3 players in your pm at once, and it is possible to recruit mafia members, so choose wisely. You win with the town.

Viper-King Lord Rockerfeller- You are the Contacter of the Illuminati. You have no Illuminati Symbol. If the right person is night killed, they will be recruited into the Illuminati Club. Each night period, you may make one guess as to who that player is. If the person is recruited before the 5th night period, an extra power will be given to you. If the person is not recruited by the fifth night period, you loose the chance to recruit them. You win with the Mafia.

Man-Is-Good Barack Obama- Your illuminati symbol is the Skull and Crossbone. You have one shot to learn how many mafia members were involved in a lynch. You win with the town.

PartamRuhem Lord Rothschild- You are the Leader of the illuminati. Because of this, you have been given an illuminati symbol to protect you from the Symbol Investigator. That symbol is the pillar. You also have to decide who will carry out the night kills. You win with the Mafia.

Active Players

Jmnotguilty
Andromeda_Z
Spritle
Drafterman
TheTruthAnalyst
Blackvoid 2

With 6 players, it takes 4 to lynch
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 2:24:19 PM
If Andro isn't the last mafia, or we don't win after killing her, we should kill JM next. Its possible that they tried to night kill him on NP4 but he didn't die because he's the recruit. I thought about this last DP, but I knew if I brought it up F-16 would use it to change the subject.

still, thats just worst case scenario. We should win today if Andro turns up guilty.

VTL Andro
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 8:31:48 PM
Andromeda - (4/4) - Drafter, Blackvoid, Andro, Spritle

Quickest lynch ever.

Result : Innocent.

Get your night actions in ASAP.
jm_notguilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 11:01:33 PM
At 12/18/2011 10:49:36 PM, Spritle wrote:
At 12/18/2011 8:58:48 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Fail bigtime.

Let's kill JM next DP just for the comment he made.

You guys did fail. But I didn't expect this too.

We'll lose automatically if you kill me, and me being a recruit seems far-fetched.

I'm an LD tonight, so when DP6 starts, please wait for me to post before fully lynching me.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 11:34:55 PM
At 12/18/2011 11:01:33 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 12/18/2011 10:49:36 PM, Spritle wrote:
At 12/18/2011 8:58:48 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Fail bigtime.

Let's kill JM next DP just for the comment he made.

You guys did fail. But I didn't expect this too.

We'll lose automatically if you kill me, and me being a recruit seems far-fetched.

I'm an LD tonight, so when DP6 starts, please wait for me to post before fully lynching me.

We're at LYLO tomorrow, so we won't be trusting any investigative results since mafia can easily fake them to force endgame.

There has to be just one mafia left. If there were two, we would have just lost. I don't see anyway its drafterman. That leaves Truth, you, and Spritle.

F-16 was pressing super hard for Truth's lynch before we killed him. Could be a bus, but more likely he was just trying to get a townie killed before we caught on to him. So its JM or Spritle.

Its got to be JM. JM said he wasn't RB'd last NP, but he also wasn't killed. That makes no sense. Why would mafia leave the LD completely open. They had to have tried to kill him but ended up recruiting him instead.

But that means there were only 3 mafia to begin with, which is also had to believe.

Ugh, looks like this will come down to sheer dumb luck.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 11:38:54 PM
At 12/18/2011 11:37:49 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
How does the recruit work anyway?

Yeah...not buying that.

Assuming you're honestly wondering, one townie can be recruited by the mafia if they try to night kill them.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 11:43:20 PM
At 12/18/2011 11:41:33 PM, Spritle wrote:
BV what was your role again?

Basically I had a one shot ability to visit dead bodies and do weird stuff to them.
Spritle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 11:44:32 PM
At 12/18/2011 11:43:20 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 12/18/2011 11:41:33 PM, Spritle wrote:
BV what was your role again?

Basically I had a one shot ability to visit dead bodies and do weird stuff to them.

Forensic investigator?
jm_notguilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 11:45:57 PM
At 12/18/2011 11:38:54 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Yeah...not buying that.

Assuming you're honestly wondering, one townie can be recruited by the mafia if they try to night kill them.

Why the hell do they want to recruit me? My role doesn't help them and I'm not really that good playing. If they had to recruit someone valuable, they'd recruit Spritle since his the doc, but I confirmed him last DP.

Or TTA, what was his role?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 11:47:16 PM
At 12/18/2011 11:45:57 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 12/18/2011 11:38:54 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Yeah...not buying that.

Why the hell do they want to recruit me? My role doesn't help them and I'm not really that good playing. If they had to recruit someone valuable, they'd recruit Spritle since his the doc, but I confirmed him last DP.

Or TTA, what was his role?

There's only 1 person in this game who can be recruited. It was chosen beforehand. So they wouldn't "choose" you, they'd just happen to recruit you if you were the predetermined person.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 11:50:16 PM
Since you guys made such a quick lynch, I will allow continued talking. BUT NO TALKING ABOUT YOUR NIGHT PLANS OR YOU WILL BE PENALIZED.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 12:06:20 AM
At 12/18/2011 11:50:16 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Since you guys made such a quick lynch, I will allow continued talking. BUT NO TALKING ABOUT YOUR NIGHT PLANS OR YOU WILL BE PENALIZED.

So tonight, JM's gonna investigate me, I'll vig kill Spritle, and drafterman can bomb LDF. Then if the mafia JOAT doens't night kill me, we should use our one-shot investigation to redirect TTA's night action to...

Damn.