Beginner 4.1 - Day Phase 5

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 10:53:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
ACTIVE PLAYERS:

01. deamonomic (replaced by drafterman) (replaced by Lordknukle2)
02. buckethead
03. Wierdman
04. royalpaladin
05. TheTruthAnalyst (replaced by chthonian2)

It takes 3 votes to lynch.

GRAVEYARD:

Tyler90az – You are a vanilla townie and have now powers. You are aligned with the town. (lynched DP1)

Stephen_Hawkins - You are the watcher, and you are a townie. Every odd night (1, 3, 5, 7, etc), you may pick one player to "watch," and you will see every player who visits that person but not what they do. You are different from a tracker. A tracker sees everyone who a target visits, so for example, if the tracker tracks the doctor, he can see who the doctor chooses to protect. A watcher sees everyone who visits someone, so if the watcher watches the bulletproof, he may see both the mafia godfather and the townie vigilante attempt to kill the bulletproof, unsuccessfully. (died NP1)

Lordknukle - You are the doctor and can protect someone once per night. You may also choose to protect yourself instead of others. The person who you protect cannot be killed by the mafia. This means if the mafia tries to kill the person you protected, it will not work and they will lose the chance to kill. You are a townie. (died NP1)

Chthonian – You are a vanilla townie and have now powers. You are aligned with the town. (died NP2)

Jordan56 - You are the mafia politician. Every night phase you can steal a players vote and make them vote for whoever you want. They can vote for themselves, they can vote for you, they can vote for someone that the town thinks is mafia. (lynched DP3)

Viper-King - You are the jester. You are neither mafia nor townie but third party. You are on your own team. You win the game if the townies lynch you. You lose the game if you survive or are night killed by the mafia. Your goal is to be lynched during the day phase. Typically, you can do so by acting suspicious, getting people to ask you for a role claim, then claiming a role that another player most likely has. (died NP3)

Jm_notguilty - You are the tracker and can "follow" one player per night. You will be told who they visit but not what they do. Thus if a doctor protects someone, they will have visited them. If the politician steals someones vote, they will have visited them. You are a townie. (died NP3)

Oryus - You are the mafia Role Blocker. You have the awesome ability of blocking a townie's role. You will block their role at night or in the day depending on the nature of their role. You get to use your power once per night phase. (lynched DP3)

Caveat - You are the cop and can investigate someone once every other night. If they are mafia they will appear guilty. If townie they will appear innocent. You are a townie. You may investigate someone on Night Phases 1, 3, 5, 7, etc. (died NP4)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 10:58:26 PM
Thanks, vig, for deciding not to listen to us and shooting the other innocent. The mafia roleblocker was dead, so we would have been at MYLO instead of LYLO again.

Anyways, we have to go with caveat's results. Weirdman is definitely guilty, and either Cthonian or Knuckle is the Godfather while the other is the vig.

Tonight, the vig needs to kill the other innocent player.

VTL Weirdman
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:01:02 PM
If the mafia bother to vote, we should be able to easily discover who they are. It will not matter if we are able to kill the mafia through the vig, for example.

Bucket and I are completely clear, so if anybody votes for either of us, they are immediately scummy and should be dealt with during the next round.

Anybody defending weirdman is also suspect.

I expect that the Godfather will try to attack the other innocent, but that does not matter because the other innocent can just shoot him tonightl.
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:02:21 AM
At 12/19/2011 10:58:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Thanks, vig, for deciding not to listen to us and shooting the other innocent. The mafia roleblocker was dead, so we would have been at MYLO instead of LYLO again.

Anyways, we have to go with caveat's results. Weirdman is definitely guilty, and either Cthonian or Knuckle is the Godfather while the other is the vig.

VTL Weirdman

This makes absolutely no sense. At this point in time, I think we all know that Royal is a mafia. She claims that she was the only confirmed mafia, however, she claimed to be the miller, a role quite convenient for a mafioso since they almost never get investigated and always turn out innocent when investigated. The fact is that she faked role claimed and only came out innocent due to her role.

Since there is only two townie's left, I feel obligated to role claim... I am the jack of all trades.
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:04:30 AM
At 12/20/2011 5:02:21 AM, wierdman wrote:

VTL Weirdman

This makes absolutely no sense. At this point in time, I think we all know that Royal is a mafia. She claims that she was the only confirmed townie, however, she claimed to be the miller, a role quite convenient for a mafioso since they almost never get investigated and always turn out innocent when investigated. The fact is that she faked role claimed and only came out innocent due to her role.

Since there is only two townie's left, I feel obligated to role claim... I am the jack of all trades.
Chthonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 11:34:33 AM
I guess there is no vig this game, and that is why no one else was killed last night.

This is a tough call; we are down to the wire. Our Cop has been killed, so no one is left to investigate any of the remaining players.

We can't be sure who the mafia are, but Weirdman's claim about Royalpaladin's makes more sense than Royalpaladin's claim about Weirdman; since Weirdman is backing up his claim with more supporting facts. Add this to the fact that Royalpaladin has been determined to dominate the strategy of this game and is so eager to get rid of Weirdman, it would appear that Royalpaladin is in fact mafia. I am going roll the dice and vote to lynch; it just makes sense at this point.

VTL Royalpaladin
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 3:49:50 PM
There is a VIG in this game.... me.

That leaves Cthonian to be the godfather.

VTL Cthonian

Royal, change your vote to Cthonian
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:00:47 PM
At 12/20/2011 3:49:50 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
There is a VIG in this game.... me.

That leaves Cthonian to be the godfather.

VTL Cthonian

Royal, change your vote to Cthonian

LordKnuckle, change your vote. Royalpalladin is more likely to be a mafia than ctonian. I doubt that Cthonian is a mafia. Our best bet is to VTL royal since she is probably a mafia. Bucket head could be the godfather but I am not sure. If we lynch him, it won't matter if Buckethead is a mafia or not, because we will win.
Chthonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:27:20 PM
If I am the goodfather and your the vig, than why didn't you kill me last night? Because Lordknuckle is the godfather.

Weirdman change your vote and lynch Lordkuckle.

Royal and Bucket should do the same.

Let's get rid of the godfather this day phase before he orders another hit, which will likely be me.

Lordknuckles is trying to play us!!

Unvote. VTL Lordknuckles
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:28:07 PM
No, while reading all of the previous DPs, I have come to the conclusion that you and Cthonian are mafia.

Caveat and Royal, vote for Cthonia.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:29:13 PM
At 12/20/2011 5:28:07 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
No, while reading all of the previous DPs, I have come to the conclusion that you and Cthonian are mafia.

Caveat and Royal, vote for Cthonia.

I'm dead.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:29:58 PM
We are going to lose this game if I am ignored.

I am the miller, and there were no counterclaims throughout the entire game. I also called out Oryus as Mafia in Day Phase 2. If I were mafia, why would I do that? Weirdman's analysis fails to take into account why I labeled Oryus as mafia in DP1 AND why I was the second to vote to lynch Jordan.

Caveat was the cop, and he found both LK and Cthonian to be innocent. We know that there is a Godfather, so that is to be expected; one of them is the vig and the other is innocent. Yesterday, Caveat and I asked the vig to shoot the other innocent; that did not happen, so I am not going to vote for either of them because I do not know who is actually innocent and who is mafia. We know that there is one mafia left besides the Godfather, and that is WEIRDMAN. He is the only guilty mafia left, so I am going to vote for him.

Do not trust him: JOAT is a common claim for mafia according to Danielle, the most potent player on this website. Weirdman is mafia, and if you do not vote to lynch him, we will most certainly lose.

Lynch Weirdman now.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:31:49 PM
At 12/20/2011 5:02:21 AM, wierdman wrote:

VTL Weirdman

This makes absolutely no sense. At this point in time, I think we all know that Royal is a mafia. She claims that she was the only confirmed mafia, however, she claimed to be the miller, a role quite convenient for a mafioso since they almost never get investigated and always turn out innocent when investigated. The fact is that she faked role claimed and only came out innocent due to her role.:

He does not even understand game mechanics; the miller always turns up guilty. He is lying to you even now; please vote to lynch him.

Bucket, and LK, please lynch weirdman. If you really are the vig, you can shoot Cthonian tonight to win the game.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:39:44 PM
I am an odd-night vig.
I couldn't do it last NP.

unvote VTL Weirdman

we'll see where this takes us.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:43:11 PM
At 12/20/2011 5:39:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I am an odd-night vig.
I couldn't do it last NP.

unvote VTL Weirdman

we'll see where this takes us.

Ah, that explains it. We just need bucket to hammer and we win tonight.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:46:33 PM
He's on now.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:49:10 PM
This is the irritating part of this game; we should be able to ask message him with a request to vote. If we do it, however, we are going to get modkilled and the mafia will win.

Bucket, if you read this, please VTL weirdman so that we can win tonight. Bluesteel, if you are reading this, could you please send a message to bucket asking him to come on the thread?
Chthonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:52:01 PM
Now it is obvious: Royal and Lord are in cahoots. Lynching either one of them is in the towns best interest.

Weirdman is right: it is very convenient for a mafioso to claim miller because when they are investigated they turn up guilty; and that is what Royal has done.

While they both deserve to be lynched, we should lynch Royal this round.

unvote. VTL Royalpaladin

Bucket, vote to lynch Royalpaladin sowe can finish them off...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:59:48 PM
At 12/20/2011 5:52:01 PM, Chthonian wrote:
Now it is obvious: Royal and Lord are in cahoots. Lynching either one of them is in the towns best interest.
Its called working together dipshit. If you were town, you would also do that.
Weirdman is right: it is very convenient for a mafioso to claim miller because when they are investigated they turn up guilty; and that is what Royal has done.
Nobody CCed. Benefit of the doubt should always be given.
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
unvote. VTL Royalpaladin

Have fun, Mafiosa.
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:01:30 PM
At 12/20/2011 5:29:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

I am the miller, and there were no counterclaims throughout the entire game. I also called out Oryus as Mafia in Day Phase 2. If I were mafia, why would I do that? Weirdman's analysis fails to take into account why I labeled Oryus as mafia in DP1 AND why I was the second to vote to lynch Jordan.

Caveat was the cop, and he found both LK and Cthonian to be innocent. We know that there is a Godfather, so that is to be expected; one of them is the vig and the other is innocent. Yesterday, Caveat and I asked the vig to shoot the other innocent; that did not happen, so I am not going to vote for either of them because I do not know who is actually innocent and who is mafia. We know that there is one mafia left besides the Godfather, and that is WEIRDMAN. He is the only guilty mafia left, so I am going to vote for him.

Do not trust him: JOAT is a common claim for mafia according to Danielle, the most potent player on this website. Weirdman is mafia, and if you do not vote to lynch him, we will most certainly lose.

Lynch Weirdman now.

This is sad, Reading over the last DP's as well, its quite clear that you only voted for Jordan after Caveat started pressuring him. It could also be inferred that you lynched him to avoid any suspicions directed towards you. Typical Mafia tactic.

As for JOAT, there is no counter claim showing that I lied. The fact is that I am the JOAT and regardless of how common it may be, I am the JOAT and there is no changing that. I don't believe you to be the God father but you are the other mafia.
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:04:31 PM
At 12/20/2011 5:49:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
This is the irritating part of this game; we should be able to ask message him with a request to vote. If we do it, however, we are going to get modkilled and the mafia will win.

Bucket, if you read this, please VTL weirdman so that we can win tonight. Bluesteel, if you are reading this, could you please send a message to bucket asking him to come on the thread?

Bucket, lynching me would be a horrid mistake. His anxiety only adds to the proof that he is a mafia. Bucket with every plea I can muster up, VTL royal so that the town can win.
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:08:27 PM
At 12/20/2011 5:59:48 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
unvote. VTL Royalpaladin

Have fun, Mafiosa.

Troll like behavior, I think you are the mafia god father. Its only convenient for you and royal to team up inn the beginning of the game. Bucket ones again, please vote on account of royal and lordknuckle conspiracy against the town.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:11:22 PM
At 12/20/2011 6:08:27 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 12/20/2011 5:59:48 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
unvote. VTL Royalpaladin

Have fun, Mafiosa.

Troll like behavior, I think you are the mafia god father. Its only convenient for you and royal to team up inn the beginning of the game. Bucket ones again, please vote on account of royal and lordknuckle conspiracy against the town.

lol.
I think you are mafia. See how easy that was?
@Bucket: This choice ultimately rests upon your shoulders. If you want town to win, vote weirdman. If you want mafia to win, vote royalpaladin. The evidence over the last few DPs has been pretty conclusive.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:19:10 PM
Weirdman DID NOT EVEN VOTE FOR Oryus. He spent time DEFENDING HER and deflecting blame on me!

Obvious mafia is obvious. Lynch weirdman, bucket.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:22:08 PM

unvote. VTL Royalpaladin

HA! This is so hypocritical; he bandwagons with Weirdman while pretending that LK and I are in cahoots? Cthnonian posted in the DP forums like once and Weirdman twice! I demonstrated that Oryus was mafia on Day Phase 2-he did not even vote to lynch her!
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:23:05 PM
At 12/20/2011 6:19:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Weirdman DID NOT EVEN VOTE FOR Oryus. He spent time DEFENDING HER and deflecting blame on me!

Royal Palladin was responsible for the lyynch of most of the early townie. AN OBVIOUS MAFIA.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:23:17 PM
At 12/20/2011 6:01:30 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 12/20/2011 5:29:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Lynch Weirdman now.

This is sad, Reading over the last DP's as well, its quite clear that you only voted for Jordan after Caveat started pressuring him. It could also be inferred that you lynched him to avoid any suspicions directed towards you. Typical Mafia tactic.

As for JOAT, there is no counter claim showing that I lied. The fact is that I am the JOAT and regardless of how common it may be, I am the JOAT and there is no changing that. I don't believe you to be the God father but you are the other mafia.

This is inconsistent with his last statement; he claimed that I turned up innocent because I was Godfather. How many lies will he tell in one Day Phase?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:24:22 PM
At 12/20/2011 6:23:05 PM, wierdman wrote:

Royal Palladin was responsible for the lyynch of most of the early townie. AN OBVIOUS MAFIA.

I was NOT resposible for the lynch of any townies. I called Oryus as mafia and lead the lynch against her. I was the second one to vote for Jordan; you voted against me despite the fact that he proved that he was mafia. You defended Oryus and did not vote to lynch her last round. May I ask why?
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 6:25:57 PM
At 12/20/2011 6:24:22 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/20/2011 6:23:05 PM, wierdman wrote:

I was NOT resposible for the lynch of any townies. I called Oryus as mafia and lead the lynch against her. I was the second one to vote for Jordan; you voted against me despite the fact that he proved that he was mafia. You defended Oryus and did not vote to lynch her last round. May I ask why?

TYLER, you were responsible for lynching tyler.