Jump to topic:

Interwebz Mafia - DP6

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:35:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Quite the eventful turn! Google, ancient master of the Interwebz, has found it's demise! What will come of the remaining sites without the master of ALL knowledge??

On another hand, eHarmony found its end at the hands of his comrades. Sadly, however, no one mourns. Or, not sadly. In fact, meh.

BUT THE EVIL HATH GONE. Redtube is banished forever, keeping its filth and captivating sins from pure internet goers everywhere!

What will happen now?

2. Blackvoid
6. royalpaladin
7. Danielle
11. DetectableNinja
13. drafterman
14. Andromeda
15. Lickdafoot

headphonegut - GOOGLE – the Cop
Dude. You're Google. Need I say more? Your endless connection to all things Internet gives you infinite knowledge – even allegiances. You win with the Town.

eHARMONY – The Death Miller
Poor you. You don't mean to cause any problems, but no one likes you. You're considered lame, despite your high dreams of bringing destined love. You have been involved in hot controversies involving sexual offenders registering, and have a pretty bad enough reputation as it is as a legitimate service. And other things. You are Death Miller, and win with the Town.

F16 - REDTUBE – the Roleblocker
You're a pr0n site, and one of the most popular in existence. You could care less for anything but traffic, and corruption of souls. You are Third-Party survivor, BUT your illegal nature means that in a game with minors (such as this one), you cannot reveal yourself! You may not reveal your true name or allegiance, or you will die. But your archives of "special" footage means that you can unleash fury onto fellow players – distract them with your unholy videos! You can roleblock any player each NP. You win if you survive until the end game.

Tyler - HOTMAIL – the Roleblocker

Medic -PANDORA – the Beloved Princess

Spinko - MYSPACE – the Goon

Caplock - YAHOO ANSWERS – the Ninja

Viper-king - LINKED IN – the Mason

TV - DEL.ICIO.US – the Doctor

badger- DIGG – the Politician

4 votes to lynch. Good luck!
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:39:58 PM
At 12/19/2011 11:38:07 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I think you messed up the death miller's role PM. Lol.

Did you get any results last night?

Andro is now confirmed as Vig. I think that Danielle should roleclaim since we only have a few players left.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:41:38 PM
Torres kind of mixed up my tracking target last night, o I wasn't able to do exactly what I wanted to do. I can confirm that Andro killed F-16, so it appears she's really the vig.

Drafter please tell me you got a guilty on someone.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:43:39 PM
Mafia has to be LDF, Medic, or drafterman.

Medic got a guilty on PR, but if he were mafia I don't see why he'd flat out make that up.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:45:54 PM
Who replaced DNinja again? I thought it was Partam, and he's dead, though it could be medic.

Assuming the last mafioso is the Godfather, I'm not sure why they would kill the Cop. I told you F-16 was guilty! Obviously if I were mafia I would not have known he was a 3P player, so would not have been so adamant about his guilt with confidence (as it would make me a prime suspect upon his death if he flipped innocent). I truly believed he was guilty. Andro, thanks for killing him :)

The remaining mafioso(s) are between drafterman, medic and Lickdafoot. Drafterman and Medic are claiming flavored cops. There is no way to confirm either one of them, though drafterman's character claim makes more sense. I like Lickdafoot's character claim too, though she needs to say asap how she used her role last night. The fact that she was so reluctant to vote for several mafia members obviously makes her the #1 person to pressure atm (especially for info). Vote LDF.

We will most likely kill LDF or medic today - probably LDF. If we kill her and the game isn't over, the Vig should target medic. Andro's night action will go through even if the mafia targets her as we can tell from previous night actions. If for some reason the game STILL isn't over, tomorrow we lynch drafterman.

BlackVoid, can you also give us any useful info? Just wondering.
President of DDO
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:46:28 PM
At 12/19/2011 11:43:39 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Medic got a guilty on PR, but if he were mafia I don't see why he'd flat out make that up.

How many are left?

VTL Lickdafoot until she explains how she proved her role and somebody else confirms.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:47:49 PM
Totally forgot the vote count... but here it is anyway.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT
Drafter 1/4 - Drafter
Lickdafoot 1/4 - Danielle

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:48:36 PM
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT
Drafter 1/4 - Drafter
Lickdafoot 2/4 - Danielle, Royal

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:49:05 PM
At 12/19/2011 11:47:49 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Totally forgot the vote count... but here it is anyway.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT
Drafter 1/4 - Drafter
Lickdafoot 1/4 - Danielle

LDF stole Drafter's vote because I stole F-16's and used it on him. This does not necessarily clear her, however. It simply proves that she can steal dead mafia player's roles.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:49:36 PM
At 12/19/2011 11:45:54 PM, Danielle wrote:
Who replaced DNinja again? I thought it was Partam, and he's dead, though it could be medic.

Assuming the last mafioso is the Godfather, I'm not sure why they would kill the Cop. I told you F-16 was guilty! Obviously if I were mafia I would not have known he was a 3P player, so would not have been so adamant about his guilt with confidence (as it would make me a prime suspect upon his death if he flipped innocent). I truly believed he was guilty. Andro, thanks for killing him :)

The remaining mafioso(s) are between drafterman, medic and Lickdafoot. Drafterman and Medic are claiming flavored cops. There is no way to confirm either one of them, though drafterman's character claim makes more sense. I like Lickdafoot's character claim too, though she needs to say asap how she used her role last night. The fact that she was so reluctant to vote for several mafia members obviously makes her the #1 person to pressure atm (especially for info). Vote LDF.

We will most likely kill LDF or medic today - probably LDF. If we kill her and the game isn't over, the Vig should target medic. Andro's night action will go through even if the mafia targets her as we can tell from previous night actions. If for some reason the game STILL isn't over, tomorrow we lynch drafterman.

I tried to track LDF but Torres sent me after Andro instead. I'm not sure if its possible, but if Torres can just say "I mixed up BV's target" that would be great.

VTL Lickdafoot
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:49:49 PM
umm, torres, isn't there supposed to be a vote count on someone? O.o

I targetted drafter onto himself.

Mainly because he was the least confirmed that i figured would still be alive.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:50:17 PM
At 12/19/2011 11:49:36 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

I tried to track LDF but Torres sent me after Andro instead. I'm not sure if its possible, but if Torres can just say "I mixed up BV's target" that would be great.

VTL Lickdafoot

I guess he only has to say something if I'm being pressured for it though.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:51:28 PM
why me and not medic? what did i do that is guilty?

Go ahead and lynch me but you will just have to hope that the mafia doesn't kill andro and the lynch works out tomorrow.

Vtl Medic
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:51:30 PM
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT
Drafter 1/4 - Drafter
LDF 3/4 - Danielle, Royal, Black

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:52:02 PM
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT
Drafter 1/4 - Drafter
Medic 1/4 - LDF

BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:52:51 PM
At 12/19/2011 11:51:28 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
why me and not medic? what did i do that is guilty?

Go ahead and lynch me but you will just have to hope that the mafia doesn't kill andro and the lynch works out tomorrow.

Vtl Medic

I just don't see Medic fake claiming a third cop, and purposely getting an opposite verdict on PR. I guess it could be WIFOM though. But I think its more probable that he's just paranoid.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:52:59 PM
At 12/19/2011 11:49:36 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

VTL Lickdafoot

Maybe LDF can use mafia roles multiple times? If Torres does not confirm, there is no reason not to lynch LDF.

Danielle, what is your role?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:53:42 PM

I was reluctant to kill tyler mainly because i thought was more suspicious (he was)

I was not reluctant to kill anyone else. I asked that we wait to hear spinkos role claim. That is not really being reluctant, it is being smart considering the siutation (HPG announcing his night plan.) Once he gave his claim, I voted for him.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:55:15 PM

I didn't make it up, or even choose the target. It was done when I took over the role. The guilty makes sense though because he was a miller. That should pretty much clear me. BTW, she'll prolly yell at me but I got an innocent on Danielle.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:55:38 PM
At 12/19/2011 11:53:42 PM, Lickdafoot wrote

I was reluctant to kill tyler mainly because i thought f-16 was more suspicious (he was)

I was not reluctant to kill anyone else. I asked that we wait to hear spinkos role claim. That is not really being reluctant, it is being smart considering the siutation (HPG announcing his night plan.) Once he gave his claim, I voted for him.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:56:29 PM
At 12/19/2011 11:55:15 PM, medic0506 wrote:

I didn't make it up, or even choose the target. It was done when I took over the role. The guilty makes sense though because he was a miller. That should pretty much clear me. BTW, she'll prolly yell at me but I got an innocent on Danielle.

Oh dang, I forgot PR claimed miller.

But why would DN, a decent player from what I know, investigate the miller?
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 11:59:36 PM
At 12/19/2011 11:56:29 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

He didn't claim miller. When he claimed he claimed vanilla.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 12:00:16 AM

Miller is a standard Mafia claim . . .

Danielle thinks that there is a Godfather left, so getting an innocent on her is meaningless if she is the Godfather.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 12:01:14 AM
At 12/19/2011 11:59:36 PM, medic0506 wrote:

He didn't claim miller. When he claimed he claimed vanilla.

Yeah, he claimed that he was vanilla to "draw attention away from power roles." He never claimed miller. Also, he barely posted in the last few Day Phases, so I am not surprised that he was investigated.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 12:01:52 AM
Okay. I'm thinking it's royal over medic.

unvote vtl royal

It just doesnt match up to me that badger had the poli power yet royal says he apparently didn't use it because only one poli power showed up when they were both alive.

I don't know why Royal would inherit the poli power and not one of the other mafia powers, but that is the only logical conclusion i can make out of the remaining people.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 12:02:29 AM
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT
Drafter 1/4 - Drafter
Royal 1/4 - LDF

BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 12:02:50 AM
At 12/20/2011 12:00:16 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Miller is a standard Mafia claim . . .

Danielle thinks that there is a Godfather left, so getting an innocent on her is meaningless if she is the Godfather.

Personally, me and Danielle are the most confirmed townies at this point. You don't have anything going for you atm, but I get the felling you're town. That leaves the other three.

Lets just kill LDF.