Total Posts:131|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Tarantino Mafia Dp2

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 7:31:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What a busy night for everyone. Tarantino films are known for their gore but this was totally unexpected.

1. Drafterman
2. tvellalott
3. Lickdafoot
4. royalpaladin
5. Medic
6. caveat
7. Spritle
8. Andromeda
9. PartamRuhem
10.CAPS
13. Blackhawk1331
14.marcus
15. Viper-King
17. Mestari
18. Tyler90az

8 votes to lynch.

Royalpaladin
You are Quentin Tarantino himself. As the maker of all of these glorious movies, you are more inclined to know what the hell is going on. Every Np you may watch a player to see who they visited. You are the watcher and win with the town.

I screwed up with the name of his role. He was technically a tracker and not a watcher. However I thought it was made clear in his PM what he could or could not do. If there was minimal suspicion on him I would have intervened and made the correction, however with him lying about his movie then backtracking and basically getting most of the town on his arse, I knew it wasn't totally due to the name mixup that he was being lynched. Also I sincerely apologize to Tv for putting Tarantino in the game. I will personally pay for your plane ticket to America to pimp slap me.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
You are Winston Wolf from Pulp Fiction. You've got some sweet skills besides being able to get places early. You can use these skills to help your friends out. You are the doctor and every Np you can protect someone from dying. You win with the town.

His head was found unattached to his body.

Wjmelements
You are Hans Landa from Inglourious Basterds. As a searcher of Jews for the SD, you are a master at gathering intelligence. Every Np you may target one player to learn their role. You win with the mafia.

He pissed off the wrong person and it backfired on him big time.

DetectableNinja
You are Beatrix Kiddo a.k.a. The Bride. My are you angry. Pissed off over the attempted ending of your life, you're out for revenge. Every Np you may target one player to kill. You win with the town.

Signs point to him being tortured leading up to his death.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 7:33:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Corrections.

Royalpaladin is still dead.

Jim_notguily has replaced Marcuscato.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 7:41:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead Player Storage
royalpaladin - Town - N/A - Quentin Tarantino - Watcher
F-16 - Town - Pulp Fiction - Doctor
wjmelements - Mafia - Inglorious Basterds - Role Cop
DNinja - "IWWTT" - Kill Bill - The Bride - Vigilante

Role Claim
Spritle - "IWWTT" - Reservoir Dogs - Mr. Orange - Cop

Character Claim
CAPS - "IWWTT" - Inglorious Basterds - Sir Aldo Raine
tyler - "IWWTT" - Jackie Brown - Ray Nicolette

Movie Claim
TV - "IWWTT" - Inglorious Basterds
Andro - "IWWTT" - Inglorious Basterds
caveat - "IWWTT" - Pulp Fiction
medic - "IWWTT" - Pulp Fiction
Drafterman - "IWWTT" - Kill Bill
Mestari - "IWWTT" - Pulp Fiction
LDF - "IWWTT" - Planet Terror

Affiliation Claim
PartamRuhem - "IWWTT"

No Claim
13. Blackhawk1331
14.marcus
15. Viper-King
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 7:44:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 7:42:50 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I win with the town and I will only give out this for the character claim. M. B. from R.D.

Mayor Burger from Ronald mcDonald?
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 7:44:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 7:42:50 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I win with the town and I will only give out this for the character claim. M. B. from R.D.

The bold! It hurts my eyes! Movie claim? I don't need your character, unless there's something that I missed.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 7:47:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 7:46:25 PM, Viper-King wrote:
M.B. is for the character claim and R.D for the movie claim.

And you're using initials because...?
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 7:53:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
tyler, Andro,Dninja, CAPLlock, Mestari, drafter, Spritle, LDF, Partam, royal

That's messed up. It's obvious that I wouldn't have voted if that screw up on the role pm hadn't been there, but I bet a good number of mafia were in that vote.
Since he started the wagon then jumped off at the last minute...

VTL TV for a role claim
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 7:54:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 7:53:07 PM, medic0506 wrote:
tyler, Andro,Dninja, CAPLlock, Mestari, drafter, Spritle, LDF, Partam, royal

That's messed up. It's obvious that I wouldn't have voted if that screw up on the role pm hadn't been there, but I bet a good number of mafia were in that vote.
Since he started the wagon then jumped off at the last minute...

VTL TV for a role claim

All the more obvious with his statement at the end. As if the entire thing wasn't instigated by him.

VTL TV
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 7:56:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 7:53:07 PM, medic0506 wrote:
tyler, Andro,Dninja, CAPLlock, Mestari, drafter, Spritle, LDF, Partam, royal

That's messed up. It's obvious that I wouldn't have voted if that screw up on the role pm hadn't been there, but I bet a good number of mafia were in that vote.
Since he started the wagon then jumped off at the last minute...

VTL TV for a role claim

I can go with this

VTL tv
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 7:56:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead Player Storage
royalpaladin - Town - N/A - Quentin Tarantino - Watcher
F-16 - Town - Pulp Fiction - Doctor
wjmelements - Mafia - Inglorious Basterds - Role Cop
DNinja - Town - Kill Bill - The Bride - Vigilante

Role Claim
Spritle - "IWWTT" - Reservoir Dogs - Mr. Orange - Cop

Character Claim
CAPS - "IWWTT" - Inglorious Basterds - Sir Aldo Raine
tyler - "IWWTT" - Jackie Brown - Ray Nicolette
Viper-King - "IWWTT" - Reservoir Dogs - Mr. Blue/Blonde

Movie Claim
TV - "IWWTT" - Inglorious Basterds
Andro - "IWWTT" - Inglorious Basterds
caveat - "IWWTT" - Pulp Fiction
medic - "IWWTT" - Pulp Fiction
Drafterman - "IWWTT" - Kill Bill
Mestari - "IWWTT" - Pulp Fiction
LDF - "IWWTT" - Planet Terror

Affiliation Claim
PartamRuhem - "IWWTT"

No Claim
13. Blackhawk1331
14. marcus

Unofficial Vote Count
TV - 3/8 - medic, drafterman, PR
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 8:56:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DP 1 exploded rather quickly. I've only read a few posts of it so far. I win with the town.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
CAPLlock
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 9:04:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 7:42:50 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I win with the town and I will only give out this for the character claim. M. B. from R.D.

Viper is ethier

1. Mr. Blue
2. Mr. Brown

From Reservoir Dogs

Unvote, VTL Viper
He acts werid trying to hide his character
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 9:49:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 9:04:14 PM, CAPLlock wrote:
At 12/20/2011 7:42:50 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I win with the town and I will only give out this for the character claim. M. B. from R.D.

Viper is ethier

1. Mr. Blue
2. Mr. Brown

From Reservoir Dogs

Unvote, VTL Viper
He acts werid trying to hide his character

How about helping us get a claim from TV then we'll worry about Viper. Pressure isn't as effective when several different people are pressured at the same time.
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 10:05:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
For being very suspicious, requiring a role claim.


VTL TV
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 10:10:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 9:04:14 PM, CAPLlock wrote:
At 12/20/2011 7:42:50 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I win with the town and I will only give out this for the character claim. M. B. from R.D.

Viper is ethier

1. Mr. Blue
2. Mr. Brown

From Reservoir Dogs

Unvote, VTL Viper
He acts werid trying to hide his character

Therefore, you are Mr.Blonde?

Or did you forget about Mr.Blonde?
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 10:11:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, tv has 6 votes out of 8.

I won't add another but i would like for him to claim. It better be good because I've let him slip before for leading the lynch on a townie dp 1, doing the whole wifom thing "oh, he wouldn't have put himself out there like that if he were a mafia." But you know what, trying to figure out tv just doesnt work. we'll see.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 10:12:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 10:10:56 PM, tyler90az wrote:
At 12/20/2011 9:04:14 PM, CAPLlock wrote:
At 12/20/2011 7:42:50 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I win with the town and I will only give out this for the character claim. M. B. from R.D.

Viper is ethier

1. Mr. Blue
2. Mr. Brown

From Reservoir Dogs

Unvote, VTL Viper
He acts werid trying to hide his character

Therefore, you are Mr.Blonde?

Or did you forget about Mr.Blonde?

Therefore, he is mr.Blue?

Since Quentin Tarantino was Mr. brown, he is out of play?
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
CAPLlock
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 10:14:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 10:10:56 PM, tyler90az wrote:
At 12/20/2011 9:04:14 PM, CAPLlock wrote:
At 12/20/2011 7:42:50 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I win with the town and I will only give out this for the character claim. M. B. from R.D.

Viper is ethier

1. Mr. Blue
2. Mr. Brown

From Reservoir Dogs

Unvote, VTL Viper
He acts werid trying to hide his character

Therefore, you are Mr.Blonde?

Or did you forget about Mr.Blonde?

I forgot. But I dont think he is M. Blonde
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 10:31:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
F-16 His head was found unattached to his body.
Wj - He pissed off the wrong person and it backfired on him big time.
DN - Signs point to him being tortured leading up to his death.

I want to remember these as we go along so that we can get some ideas about who is doing the killings; if we have a vig or SK.

Based off of these descriptions, DN was probably the mafia kill. Based on the fact that f-16 was playing cautiously and had a vtnl up, I'm inclined to think it was a serial killer instead of vig. The kills might be the other way around, but again the "torture" part makes me think something anit-town.

Not sure on wj.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 10:35:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
^ Oh i have another idea about what that "torture" might mean. i don't want to give anyone any ideas though in case it was a SK.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
jm_notguilty
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 10:38:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey, am reading through DP1 again and be posting more later.

As for now, I agree let's hear more from TV and I'm not sure why Spritle bandwagoned last DP for no reason on Royal.

Vincent Vega from Pulp Fiction and I win with town.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 10:50:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 10:31:53 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
F-16 His head was found unattached to his body.
Wj - He pissed off the wrong person and it backfired on him big time.
DN - Signs point to him being tortured leading up to his death.

I want to remember these as we go along so that we can get some ideas about who is doing the killings; if we have a vig or SK.

Based off of these descriptions, DN was probably the mafia kill. Based on the fact that f-16 was playing cautiously and had a vtnl up, I'm inclined to think it was a serial killer instead of vig. The kills might be the other way around, but again the "torture" part makes me think something anit-town.

Not sure on wj.

Read Dninja's role description again, then wj's.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 4:59:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You want a role claim? Are you sure?
I'm Donnie the Bear Jew.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 6:10:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Post people. Buuump.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.