12/20/2011 8:34:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
TOWN WIN!!!!

01. deamonomic (lordknukle2) - vig
02. buckethead - bulletproof
03. Wierdman – Role cop (mafia)
04. royalpaladin - miller
05. Lordknukle - doctor
06. TheTruthAnalyst (chthonian2) – godfather (mafia)
07. Stephen_Hawkins - watcher
08. Viper-King - jester
09. Chthonian - vanilla
10. Jordan56 – politician (mafia)
11. caveat - cop
12. jm_notguilty - tracker
13. Oryus – roleblocker (mafia)
14. tyler90az - vanilla

Reminder: NO PMing OTHER PLAYERS. This rule was broken twice this game and forced me to replace drafterman.

The night actions:

NP1

Drafterman kills Stephen_hawkins
Jm tracks VK (I have no results for you)
Lordknukle – doctors self
Stephen watches thetruthanalyst (visited by caveat, but dead)
Caveat investigates thetruthanalyst (result: innocent – godfather)
Mafia RB/kill Lordknukle
Wierdman role cops royalpaladin (result: miller)

Np2

Jm: you were RB (track cht)
RB Jm
Poli takes VK on royal
Mafia kills cht

NP3

Caveat investigates drafterman (result: innocent)
Drafter kills viper
Jm tracks wierdman
Wierdman investigates caveat

NP4:

Mafia kill caveat

NP5

lordknukle2 kills chthonian2
mafia kills royalpaladin

DP6

lordknukle and buckethead = only players left alive

The mafia PM's, if you want to read them and see what advice I gave the mafia:

Mafia PM 1

http://img708.imageshack.us...

Mafia PM 2

http://img811.imageshack.us...

Give thanks to your co-mod F-16 for helping me make this game happen!

royalpaladin did a great job finding the mafia. buckethead did a good job making the right choice the last DP - it all came down to him. The last two mafiosos (wierdman and chthonian did a good job trying to sell royal's lynch). TheTruthAnalyst did a good job acting innocent while he was still active. All of you seem to have learned a great deal from this game.

Beginner 4.2 will be commencing shortly.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 8:43:02 PM
Yay
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 8:44:50 PM
That shouldn't have been a coinflip at all :C

I had all 4 Mafia pegged the second Jordan slipped up. If only I was there to explain to Buckethead the plan I laid out, wierdman and Chthonian would have had nothing to say. Also, the JOAT claim had no support in the form of night actions or else jm would have lived.

I was actually expecting vig to be the tiebreaker while Buckethead and Royal followed through with my plan. Really fun game, good job all :D
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Chthonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 8:47:11 PM
At 12/20/2011 8:44:50 PM, caveat wrote:

I had all 4 Mafia pegged the second Jordan slipped up. If only I was there to explain to Buckethead the plan I laid out, wierdman and Chthonian would have had nothing to say.

That is why we whacked you :p
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 8:47:22 PM

I had all 4 Mafia pegged the second Jordan slipped up. If only I was there to explain to Buckethead the plan I laid out, wierdman and Chthonian would have had nothing to say. Also, the JOAT claim had no support in the form of night actions or else jm would have lived.

I was actually expecting vig to be the tiebreaker while Buckethead and Royal followed through with my plan. Really fun game, good job all :D

I need to be more convincing . . . I had 3/4 of the mafia (all except Jordan) listed on DP2/DP3.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 8:51:44 PM
At 12/20/2011 8:47:11 PM, Chthonian wrote:

I had all 4 Mafia pegged the second Jordan slipped up. If only I was there to explain to Buckethead the plan I laid out, wierdman and Chthonian would have had nothing to say.

T_T

Yeah, royal you were sooo close to completely shutting them out. The slight mistakes about "defending" Oryus instead of voting probably tilted Buckethead a bit, the facts all pointed in one direction after I was confirmed Cop (and consequently, my findings).
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 8:54:37 PM
At 12/20/2011 8:51:44 PM, caveat wrote:
At 12/20/2011 8:47:11 PM, Chthonian wrote:

T_T

Yeah, royal you were sooo close to completely shutting them out. The slight mistakes about "defending" Oryus instead of voting probably tilted Buckethead a bit, the facts all pointed in one direction after I was confirmed Cop (and consequently, my findings).

LOL, I did not think that bucket would go back to check . . . I probably should have just said that he did not vote for her.

I did make a crucial mistake this game: I outed the doctor DP1. I will defintely be more careful in the future.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 8:55:03 PM
At 12/20/2011 8:47:22 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

I need to be more convincing . . . I had 3/4 of the mafia (all except Jordan) listed on DP2/DP3.

Well you suspected them, but you had no concrete evidence unfortunately. You could have been the most persuasive person in the world, but you would have never gotten any of them lynched during those DPs. I don't think it's a problem of being convincing, I think you did quite well in that department, but rather a problem of not completely analyzing your suspicions. There were a lot of out of the blue FOS that really put suspicion on yourself more than your target (even though you were right half the time haha).
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 8:59:56 PM
*whew* that's a relief... And to think that I almost voted for royalpaladin! If it wasn't for my sudden change of mind..
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 9:01:26 PM
At 12/20/2011 8:59:56 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:
*whew* that's a relief... And to think that I almost voted for royalpaladin! If it wasn't for my sudden change of mind..

Hey, quick question. What do you think I should have done to be more convincing? I thought you were going to believe me right away, so I just stopped arguing.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 9:02:46 PM
Good game! I really thought that Buckethead was going to vote against town. Got a little bit over exited there, lol. I really thought town was going to vote me out the first DP. Since I am a beginner, I wasn't smart at all and bandwagoned like crazy. Can't wait for the next one.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 9:03:43 PM
At 12/20/2011 9:02:46 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Good game! I really thought that Buckethead was going to vote against town. Got a little bit over exited there, lol. I really thought town was going to vote me out the first DP. Since I am a beginner, I wasn't smart at all and bandwagoned like crazy. Can't wait for the next one.

You actually were the trickiest out of all the mafia . . . I did not even suspect you until you accidentally gave yourself away.
Buckethead31594
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 9:05:20 PM
At 12/20/2011 9:01:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/20/2011 8:59:56 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:

Hey, quick question. What do you think I should have done to be more convincing? I thought you were going to believe me right away, so I just stopped arguing.

At first, I did believe you. However, it was Wierdman's sincerity that almost won me over. He seemed genuinely concerned. I guess, next time, panic more. I was really regretting that vtl against Wierdman because of this. Overall, the evidence was good in both cases; however, it was this display of concern that almost had my vote.... *whew*
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates