1. Drafterman
2. Lickdafoot
3. Medic0506
4. Caveat
5. Andromeda_Z
6. F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Dead players list

Partam
You are Maynard from Pulp Fiction. You're one sick son of a b*tch. Kidnapping and sodomizing two guys in your basement is low even for a Tarantino film. Your victims couldn't do much tied up in a basement though. You are the roleblocker and win with the mafia.

Tyler90az
You are Jackie Brown from the movie Jackie Brown. At the end of the day, you're looking out for numero uno. You win if you survive until the end of the game.

Royalpaladin- town- watcher- Quentin Tarantino
F-16_Fighting_Falcon- town- doctor- Winston Wolf
WJMelements- mafa- rolecop- Hans Landa
DetectableNinja- town- vigilante- The Bride
Viper-King- third party- serial killer- Mr. Blonde
Spritle- town- cop- Mr. Orange
Royalpaladin2- town- vanilla- Mr. Brown
jm_notguily- town- reviver- Vincent Vega
CAPLlock- town- mason- Aldo Raine
Tvellalott- town- vanilla- Utivich

4 votes to lynch.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 11:30:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Typo: this is Dp5
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 11:46:27 PM
good job maf on stricking the survivor :P

well hmm, all the people who were in on both the innocent lynches were in on PRs lynch.

I think it's between andro, f-16, and possibly drafter.

Andro is my first guess based off of the busing tactic and the likelihood of their being a pgo and bomb in same game. Plus the back and forth between PR and Andro near the end of last dp seemed a little off. almost contrived.

I'd like to get some claims from the other 2 to sort this all out though.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 11:48:01 PM
Now that we know there was only one cop, the inno on drafter holds a bit more weight, but it's very possible that he's the gf.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 2:26:49 AM
Apparently my phone can do anything imaginable besides quote properly, so... Deal with it, I guess.

Anyway, wtf do you mean, it was contrived? I was telling you to lynch someone who turned out to be mafia! Tell me, why would the mafia bother bussing? Unless there's something I missed, there's no need to do that so it would actually be harmful.

I'd like to reread at least part of the last do because tbh I don't remember it too well, but I remember drafterman FoSed me shortly before pr did so my FoS is on him atm.I'll reread when I can get to my computer, but who knows when that will be.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 2:30:30 AM
Couldn't tell you why there would be a pgo and a bomb in the same game. All I know is that I'm the pgo. I didn't design the game!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 4:07:14 AM
This is interesting. First, to all those who are town, do not vote yet. Insta-lynch = insta=loss.

Now I think there are two mafia and four town left. I think one of the mafia is between LDF and Andro. The other one would obviously be between the other 4 of us. I know I am town, and am inclined to believe that Medic is town although it will be more clear after he role-claims. That leaves the last mafia between Drafter and Caveat. Need role-claims from Caveat, Drafter, and Medic in that order. Or maybe we should start with Drafter. Caveat will never come online.

I am the messenger.

NP1 Mestari sent a message to TV.
NP2, he sent a message to Medic.
NP3, he forfeited.
NP4, I sent a message to Lickdafoot.

Coming back to Lick and Andro, unless both Caveat and Drafter are mafia, you can't both be town.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 4:31:26 AM
All right. Here is the deal. It is late at night and I don't expect anyone to be online right now so I might as well say what is on my mind.

Lickdafoot, I think you are mafia. The way you lynched Royal and then TV just doesn't co-incide with you normal town play. Your reasoning for both of them seem flimsy.

1) I still want to hear what "evidence" you had for lynching both of them.

2) You might make the argument that Mestari made the same mistake but
(a) Mestari is nowhere near your skill level as town and neither am I
(b) Had I actually been playing, I would never have lynched TV
(c) I have a role that I can prove and you know it (unless you RB'd me tonight)

I am calling your bluff and I think you are mafia. I'll hammer you if it comes to that. Now consider for a moment: If you are town and I am mafia, we both die. That leaves one mafia with 3 townies. They get a night kill, so 1 mafia and 2 townies. So, if you are town, and I am mafia and we both die, town can still win.

I am pretty sure that won't happen because you will flip mafia.

If you are town, you shouldn't have any objections to the strategy.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 4:41:13 AM
At 12/30/2011 4:07:14 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
This is interesting. First, to all those who are town, do not vote yet. Insta-lynch = insta=loss.

Now I think there are two mafia and four town left. I think one of the mafia is between LDF and Andro. The other one would obviously be between the other 4 of us. I know I am town, and am inclined to believe that Medic is town although it will be more clear after he role-claims. That leaves the last mafia between Drafter and Caveat. Need role-claims from Caveat, Drafter, and Medic in that order. Or maybe we should start with Drafter. Caveat will never come online.

I am the messenger.

NP1 Mestari sent a message to TV.
NP2, he sent a message to Medic.
NP3, he forfeited.
NP4, I sent a message to Lickdafoot.

Coming back to Lick and Andro, unless both Caveat and Drafter are mafia, you can't both be town.

This is one thing I dislike about our usual strategies. Typically late in the game we always want everyone to role claim, but there are some roles that shouldn't be claimed. I also don't see why you want me to claim. I doubted Tyler's cop claim, and I initiated the case against PR's movie cop claim last round. Go back and take a look at last dp, would mafia have done what I did?? Obvious town is obvious, so why push for a claim??

We might have interfered with a bus job last round but if so that gave us 2 instead of 1. I suck at reading Andro so I'm going to have to depend on you guys for help with that. Do you believe her PGO claim??

@LDF, you mentioned a bomb but how do you know there's a bomb in the game??
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 5:00:20 AM
At 12/30/2011 4:41:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:

We might have interfered with a bus job last round but if so that gave us 2 instead of 1. I suck at reading Andro so I'm going to have to depend on you guys for help with that. Do you believe her PGO claim??

@LDF, you mentioned a bomb but how do you know there's a bomb in the game??

I don't know how else to explain the three kills in NP1. Can you? I'm going to go back and check.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 5:17:58 AM
NP1 - Viper killed me, mafia killed Ninja.

Wjmelements
You are Hans Landa from Inglourious Basterds. As a searcher of Jews for the SD, you are a master at gathering intelligence. Every Np you may target one player to learn their role. You win with the mafia.

He pissed off the wrong person and it backfired on him big time.

This suggests that he tried to kill Andro.

NP3, it was JM, Royal and CapLlock (Mason). CapLlock obviously recruited a mafia. Royal coudn't have targeted anyone because she was vanilla and thus was the mafia kill (unless there is a second vig). If there is a second vig, then they killed royal and the mafia killed JM.

Now it is even more confusing. I want to hear drafter's role claim. Good thing I didn't vote for anyone yet.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 5:20:40 AM
At 12/30/2011 5:17:58 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
NP1 - Viper killed me, mafia killed Ninja.

Wjmelements
You are Hans Landa from Inglourious Basterds. As a searcher of Jews for the SD, you are a master at gathering intelligence. Every Np you may target one player to learn their role. You win with the mafia.

He pissed off the wrong person and it backfired on him big time.

This suggests that he tried to kill Andro.

NP3, it was JM, Royal and CapLlock (Mason). CapLlock obviously recruited a mafia. Royal coudn't have targeted anyone because she was vanilla and thus was the mafia kill (unless there is a second vig). If there is a second vig, then they killed royal and the mafia killed JM.

Now it is even more confusing. I want to hear drafter's role claim. Good thing I didn't vote for anyone yet.

The only other explanation for NP1 is that Ninja targeted WJM and WJM targeted Ninja. However, I know from Ninja's personality that he would not target anyone on NP1. LDF, how do you explain the NP1 kills if there is no PGO?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 6:11:29 AM
I am the JOAT.

I had 1 shot vig, watcher, and bullet proof vest.
I watched Spritle NP1 (no visitors)
I did nothing NP2
I killed royal2 (didn't believe in two vanillas)
I used my vest last night.

I voted royal and tv for the same reasons as everyone else: royals lying and confusion about her role; tvs vanilla claim and not matching his character.

I still FOS Andro. Since I FOSed her andto PR both yesterday, but voted Andro, it makes sense that PR would jump in to bus her, so when she flipped mafia, he'd look better.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 6:18:42 AM
At 12/30/2011 6:11:29 AM, drafterman wrote:
I am the JOAT.

I did nothing NP2

I voted royal and tv for the same reasons as everyone else: royals lying and confusion about her role; tvs vanilla claim and not matching his character.

I still FOS Andro. Since I FOSed her andto PR both yesterday, but voted Andro, it makes sense that PR would jump in to bus her, so when she flipped mafia, he'd look better.

Okay. That actually makes perfect sense. However, I as F16 (1) doc'd Spritle on NP1 but I was killed by Viper so I probably did not actually visit him.

How do you explain the triple kill on NP1 if there are no visitors?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 6:19:41 AM
At 12/30/2011 6:18:42 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I am the JOAT.

I did nothing NP2

Okay. That actually makes perfect sense. However, I as F16 (1) doc'd Spritle on NP1 but I was killed by Viper so I probably did not actually visit him.

How do you explain the triple kill on NP1 if there is no PGO?

Fixed. My bad.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 6:20:52 AM
I am the JOAT.

I did nothing NP2

Vig.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 6:22:13 AM
At 12/30/2011 6:20:52 AM, drafterman wrote:
I am the JOAT.

I did nothing NP2

Vig.

The vig died NP1. Are you saying Ninja and WJM both targeted each other? The OP also makes it seem like a reactionary killing.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 6:27:51 AM
@F16

I believe the flavor text was a character clue, not a role clue. Were you actually tortured before dieing? No. That was a clue that points to Mr. Blonde. Does wj's clue point to Andros character? I don't know. Haven't seen the movie. Fits with bride though.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 6:31:06 AM
At 12/30/2011 6:27:51 AM, drafterman wrote:
@F16

I believe the flavor text was a character clue, not a role clue. Were you actually tortured before dieing? No. That was a clue that points to Mr. Blonde. Does wj's clue point to Andros character? I don't know. Haven't seen the movie. Fits with bride though.

Sorry, dninja was tortured.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 6:49:40 AM
Dead Player Storage
TV - Town - Inglorious Basterds - Utivich - Vanilla
royalpaladin2 - Town - Reservior Dogs - Mr. Brown - Vanilla
jm_notguilty - Town - Pulp Fuction - Vincent Vega - Reviver
CAPS - "Town - Inglorious Basterds - Sir Aldo Raine - Mason Recruitor
Spritle - Town - Reservoir Dogs - Mr. Orange - Cop
Viper-King - 3rd Party - Reservoir Dogs - Mr. Blonde - Serial Killer
royalpaladin - Town - N/A - Quentin Tarantino - Watcher
F-16 - Town - Pulp Fiction - Winston Wolf - Doctor
wjmelements - Mafia - Inglorious Basterds - Role Cop
DNinja - Town - Kill Bill - The Bride - Vigilante
Partam - Mafia - Pulp Fiction - Maynard - Roleblocker
Tyler - Third Party - Jackie Brown - Jackie Brown - Survivor

Role Claim
Andro - "IWWTT" - Inglorious Basterds - Hugo Stiglitz - PGO
LDF - "IWWTT" - Planet Terror - Cherry Darling - Bomb
F-16 (2) - "IWWTT" - Pulp Fiction - Captain Koons - Messenger
Drafterman - "IWWTT" - Kill Bill - Hattori Hanzo - JOAT

Character Claim
medic - "IWWTT" - Pulp Fiction - Jules Winfield

Movie Claim
caveat - "IWWTT" - Pulp Fiction

If one thing is clear, Caveat definitely needs to character and role-claim.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 7:00:22 AM
At 12/30/2011 6:31:06 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/30/2011 6:27:51 AM, drafterman wrote:
@F16

Sorry, dninja was tortured.

I don't know Drafterman. I did an image search for Hugo Stiglitz and this is what comes up:

https://www.google.com...

It kind of fits in with PGO. Also, "messed with the wrong person" could definitely apply to Hugo Stiglitz just as well as the Bride.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 7:06:21 AM
Regarding PR, it would work both ways. Let's say Andro was town and you FOSsed her, then PR would want her lynched. There was no question as to what would happen if Andro was lynched and ended up town because the mafia would have won by then and PR would not have to explain his role claim.

In a MYLO situation, bussing is actually pretty bad and that is when the mafia get careless because they are so close to winning. It seemed to me like PR was doing anything he could to get Andro lynched. He knew that your FOS by itself may not have yielded in a lynch. He knew that Medic's usual response to an investigation is "gotta follow the results." It just seemed like he was desperate and if that lynch just happenned, he would have won then and there.

I was undecided a couple of minutes ago but now I think Andro might actually be town considering this post and the explanation for Hugo Stiglitz. Why do you think Andro is more guilty than LDF? LDF's role wasn't confirmed at all whereas Andro may have been confirmed by the OP.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 7:24:43 AM
@F16

You make some good points. At this point we need caveat to claim and LDF to do some explaining as she's the odd person out.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 8:13:06 AM
I am the JOAT.

I did nothing NP2

Are you saying you were attacked last night?? A bulletproof vest usually isn't a role action that you choose, it normally is just a passive protection that gets used up once someone attempts to kill you.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 8:36:53 AM
@medic:

I can give more details later but spinko said that I can chose which to use each night and it's only good for that night. I have to no indication that I was hit.