Total Posts:99|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

C-ACIT mafia DP 2

Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:34:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
List of the Living....

1) Weirdman
2) Jm_notguilty
3) Medic
4) Drafterman
5) CAPS
6) socialpinko
7) F-16
8) Unstupendousman
9) Lordknuckle
10) M Torres

12) Wjmelements
13) Blackhawk
14) tyler90az

List of the deceased

11) AndroZ
Dr John Thomas: You're the founder of the Christiandelphians. You'd probably fit right in here on DDO if you were around today, as you believed it important to prove your ‘correct' restored 1st century beliefs through process of debate challenges with other church denominations. Your also a doctor who was among the first to argue in favor of using corpses for medical studies, something that was illegal then. So you're a 2-shot Doctor in this game, twice during the game you can target one player during the night phase to protect them from being killed that night. Also you cannot be recruited into the masons, since, well……you and the recruiter have irreconcilable differences…..
you win with the town.

the 'gone insane' thing last dayphase was an arbitrary excuse for why people who did not murder others in history would be doing so now. and like wise the death scene will be arbitrary chosen method of death as Jim Jones is not in this game and he is the only historic figure I can think of a kill tactic to go with

Dr. John Thomas as getting ready for his trip, he was scheduled to debate at a college on his views. he was quite parched and though he would drink some of the free koolaid that got sent to him in the mail. he couldn't believe here in the future they could sent whole pitchers of beverages already made in the mail but he wasn't complaining, it was free.

he takes a drink and falls to the ground unaware it sent to him by the mafia taking out there opposition.

Takes 7 to lynch
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:35:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lynch-o-Tron:

Medic(1/7): Medic
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:42:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:39:26 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:35:54 AM, Marauder wrote:
Lynch-o-Tron:

Medic(1/7): Medic

And a politician.

You think she is the politician?
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:49:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:42:02 AM, wierdman wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:39:26 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:35:54 AM, Marauder wrote:
Lynch-o-Tron:

Medic(1/7): Medic

And a politician.

You think she is the politician?

No. Andro is clearly two-shot doc (read the OP).
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:58:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It seems as if this game is based heavily of off history and characters. I'd suggest we do a mass character claim. Who's with me?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:05:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:58:48 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
It seems as if this game is based heavily of off history and characters. I'd suggest we do a mass character claim. Who's with me?

This will only help mafia. Because then, once they have all the characters, they can decipher what person is what, and kill the power roles accordingly. Mass character claim = not good.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:09:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:05:45 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:48 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
It seems as if this game is based heavily of off history and characters. I'd suggest we do a mass character claim. Who's with me?

This will only help mafia. Because then, once they have all the characters, they can decipher what person is what, and kill the power roles accordingly. Mass character claim = not good.

Well then we are at an impasse with nothing to do. Random pressure would be the only logical choice so...

VTL Blackhawk for some sort of a claim
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:15:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:09:20 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:05:45 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:48 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
It seems as if this game is based heavily of off history and characters. I'd suggest we do a mass character claim. Who's with me?

This will only help mafia. Because then, once they have all the characters, they can decipher what person is what, and kill the power roles accordingly. Mass character claim = not good.

Well then we are at an impasse with nothing to do. Random pressure would be the only logical choice so...

VTL Blackhawk for some sort of a claim

I agree. VTL LORDKNUCKLE
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:20:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:15:38 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:09:20 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:05:45 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:48 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
It seems as if this game is based heavily of off history and characters. I'd suggest we do a mass character claim. Who's with me?

This will only help mafia. Because then, once they have all the characters, they can decipher what person is what, and kill the power roles accordingly. Mass character claim = not good.

Well then we are at an impasse with nothing to do. Random pressure would be the only logical choice so...

VTL Blackhawk for some sort of a claim

I agree. VTL LORDKNUCKLE

You know... It's usually more effective when you focus on one person.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:21:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:09:20 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:05:45 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:48 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
It seems as if this game is based heavily of off history and characters. I'd suggest we do a mass character claim. Who's with me?

This will only help mafia. Because then, once they have all the characters, they can decipher what person is what, and kill the power roles accordingly. Mass character claim = not good.

Well then we are at an impasse with nothing to do. Random pressure would be the only logical choice so...

VTL Blackhawk for some sort of a claim

BH sounds like a good one to pressure so...

VTL BlackHawk
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:23:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:20:55 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:15:38 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:09:20 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:05:45 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:48 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
It seems as if this game is based heavily of off history and characters. I'd suggest we do a mass character claim. Who's with me?

This will only help mafia. Because then, once they have all the characters, they can decipher what person is what, and kill the power roles accordingly. Mass character claim = not good.

Well then we are at an impasse with nothing to do. Random pressure would be the only logical choice so...

VTL Blackhawk for some sort of a claim

I agree. VTL LORDKNUCKLE

You know... It's usually more effective when you focus on one person.

Okay. UNVOTE VTL BLACKHAWK
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:24:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:21:38 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:09:20 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:05:45 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:48 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
It seems as if this game is based heavily of off history and characters. I'd suggest we do a mass character claim. Who's with me?

This will only help mafia. Because then, once they have all the characters, they can decipher what person is what, and kill the power roles accordingly. Mass character claim = not good.

Well then we are at an impasse with nothing to do. Random pressure would be the only logical choice so...

VTL Blackhawk for some sort of a claim

BH sounds like a good one to pressure so...

VTL BlackHawk

I forgot, I don't have a vote. Friggin' politicians, in life they steal your money and in mafia they take your vote. Worthless pigs.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:26:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:24:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:21:38 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:09:20 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:05:45 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:48 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
It seems as if this game is based heavily of off history and characters. I'd suggest we do a mass character claim. Who's with me?

This will only help mafia. Because then, once they have all the characters, they can decipher what person is what, and kill the power roles accordingly. Mass character claim = not good.

Well then we are at an impasse with nothing to do. Random pressure would be the only logical choice so...

VTL Blackhawk for some sort of a claim

BH sounds like a good one to pressure so...

VTL BlackHawk

I forgot, I don't have a vote. Friggin' politicians, in life they steal your money and in mafia they take your vote. Worthless pigs.

lol rant about politicians:
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:27:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:24:16 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:21:38 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:09:20 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:05:45 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:48 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
It seems as if this game is based heavily of off history and characters. I'd suggest we do a mass character claim. Who's with me?

This will only help mafia. Because then, once they have all the characters, they can decipher what person is what, and kill the power roles accordingly. Mass character claim = not good.

Well then we are at an impasse with nothing to do. Random pressure would be the only logical choice so...

VTL Blackhawk for some sort of a claim

BH sounds like a good one to pressure so...

VTL BlackHawk

I forgot, I don't have a vote. Friggin' politicians, in life they steal your money and in mafia they take your vote. Worthless pigs.

[Mafia hands you a kool-aide]
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:40:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:09:20 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/30/2011 10:05:45 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:48 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
It seems as if this game is based heavily of off history and characters. I'd suggest we do a mass character claim. Who's with me?

This will only help mafia. Because then, once they have all the characters, they can decipher what person is what, and kill the power roles accordingly. Mass character claim = not good.

Well then we are at an impasse with nothing to do. Random pressure would be the only logical choice so...

VTL Blackhawk for some sort of a claim

I Agree VTL Blackhawk
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 11:22:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unofficial Lynch-o-Tron:

Medic(1/7): Medic
Blackhawk(4/7): Lordknuckle, Wierdman, Unstupendusman, Caplock

4 votes should be good for now. Anyone find out anything about Tyler??
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 11:38:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lynch-o-Tron:

Medic(1/7): Medic
Blackhawk(4/7): Lordknuckle, Wierdman, Unstupendusman, Caplock
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 12:22:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Guess were waiting for Blackhawk. Anyone find anything interesting out last night?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 12:48:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm going to pull an F-16 and claim now:

I am John Calvin, a vanilla townie. The reason I am claiming right now is because out of the fews games that I've played and seen, it is always wise for the vanilla to claim in the beginning. If claimed pressured, he is usually lynched or if he claims towards the end. So yeah....
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 12:49:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 12:48:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I'm going to pull an Bluesteel and claim now:

I am John Calvin, a vanilla townie. The reason I am claiming right now is because out of the fews games that I've played and seen, it is always wise for the vanilla to claim in the beginning. If claimed pressured, he is usually lynched or if he claims towards the end. So yeah....
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 12:51:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 12:49:52 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 12/30/2011 12:48:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I'm going to pull an Bluesteel and claim now:

I am John Calvin, a vanilla townie. The reason I am claiming right now is because out of the fews games that I've played and seen, it is always wise for the vanilla to claim in the beginning. If claimed pressured, he is usually lynched or if he claims towards the end. So yeah....

Last person I saw do it was F-16 in the Inheritance game so I'm going by what I saw.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 1:25:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm George Whitfield.

I seriously think LK's claim is BS. Not the character, I don't know about that. I can't possibly imagine that John Calvin is a vanilla. In the Reformation, Calvinism had a bigger hold than Luteranism did based off what I've learned this year. I could be wrong, but I don't think Calvin would be a vanilla.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 1:27:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
unvote.

I'm paraphrasing:

You are John Calvin. You are generally accredited for the foundation of the incorrect religious theory of Calvinism. You are vanilla with no powers.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 1:28:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Perhaps Marauder is mixing his own religious beliefs into the game...
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 1:32:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Onthw face I can sort of believe that Calvin would be vanilla since he believed in predestination. As in, everything has already been decided therefore you cannot do anything at night. It still seems sketchy though, don't know what to think yet.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.