Jump to topic:

My Inactivity

caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 2:57:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I haven't been on DDO in the past few days due to family issues I'm dealing with in real life. Sorry for the trouble I've caused in the mafia games I've signed up for... obviously I didn't see this coming or I wouldn't have signed up :/

I probably won't be back on DDO for quite a bit of time. I'll pm the mods directly to have me replaced. Sorry again.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 3:00:26 PM
At 12/30/2011 2:57:49 PM, caveat wrote:
I haven't been on DDO in the past few days due to family issues I'm dealing with in real life. Sorry for the trouble I've caused in the mafia games I've signed up for... obviously I didn't see this coming or I wouldn't have signed up :/

I probably won't be back on DDO for quite a bit of time. I'll pm the mods directly to have me replaced. Sorry again.

I might actually be able to win now! Seriously though, take care of yourself man, God bless.
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
Chthonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 8:48:03 AM
At 12/30/2011 2:57:49 PM, caveat wrote:

No trouble, Caveat.

Be well!