Total Posts:188|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Inheritance mafia DP 4

blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:21:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Soon afterward, a horn echoed from the rear of the Empire's army, then another and another. Someone began to pound a sonorous drum, the peals of which stilled the field as everyone looked about for the source of the beat. Even as Eragon watched, an ominous figure detached itself from the horizon in the north and rose up in the lurid sky above the Burning Plains. The gore-crows scattered from the barbed black shadow, which balanced motionless upon the thermals. At first Eragon thought it was a Lethrblaka, one of the Ra'zac's mounts. Then a ray of light escaped the clouds and struck the figure crossways from the west.
A red dragon floated above them, glowing and sparkling in the sunbeam like a bed of blood-red coals. His wing membranes were the color of wine held before a lantern. His claws and teeth and the spikes along his spine were white as snow. In his vermilion eyes the gleamed a terrible glee. On his back was a fixed saddle, and in that saddle sat a man garbed in polished steel armor and armed with a hand-and-a-half sword.
Dread clutched at Eragon.
Galbatorix managed to get another dragon to hatch!

This morning the Varden awoke to find Wyrden dead. There earth around him was trampled and he held a sword in his hand. Even an untrained elf can beat a human in a sword fight, and Wyrden was certainly not untrained. Whoever is responsible for the kill is an extraordinary fighter.

Thus ends the tale of BS 2.

BS - Angela – You are a mysterious herbalist known and respected by all. When you first met Eragon in Teirm, you read him his fortune as told by the knuckle-bones of a dragon. You can select one person every night and learn their fortune. You win with the Varden (town).

LDF - Elva – You were blessed by Eragon as a child, but that blessing turned into more of a curse. You feel the pain and suffering of all. As a result, you will receive the name of every CHARACTER that misfortune may fall upon. You can either choose to warn that player (anonymously) which will give them a one time use role, or you can warn the doctor (anonymously) who may or may not be able to help. You win with the Varden (town).

Mestari - Ra'zac – You are a servant of Galbatorix. Whenever he needs someone brought in, you do the job. You are the mafia kidnapper. You win with the Empire (mafia).

BV - Durza – You are one of the most powerful Shades to walk the land. You are a servant of Galbatorix's. You can use your mental strength to break into people's minds and take them over for one NP thus allowing you to use their role on anyone.

BS 2 - Wyrden – You are one of the Elves assigned to protect Eragon and Saphira. You will act as bodyguard due to that. If your target is attacked, you will die in their place. Before you die, however, Eragon will learn who you protected. You win with the Varden (town).

Active players list:
Ore_Ele (replaced by LDF 2)
Tv
Drafterman
F-16
Medic
royalpaladin
caveat (replaced by BS 3)
Danielle
Marauder
PartamRuhem (replaced by weirdman)
socialpinko
DetectableNinja
Andromeda
LoR
lordknukle

It takes 8 votes to lynch

Andro - 1/8 - Andro

Mod Note:
I'm not going to include anything more from book 4 than I already have.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:32:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Have to say I haven't payed much attention to this game what with the complicated shart and many hundreds of posts. Would a summary be too much too ask?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:34:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:32:45 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Have to say I haven't payed much attention to this game what with the complicated shart and many hundreds of posts. Would a summary be too much too ask?

2 mafia are down; Bluesteel has died twice and is still playing.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:35:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I can confirm that drafterman is linked to a dragon/is a dragon. I am Arya the vigilante and I attempted to kill him last night but apparently was unable to do so. I also attempted to kill medic NP2 for being Murtagh, but was unable to do so as well. Since the town roles are taken up, drafterman is mafia.

VTL drafterman
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:38:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:35:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I can confirm that drafterman is linked to a dragon/is a dragon. I am Arya the vigilante and I attempted to kill him last night but apparently was unable to do so. I also attempted to kill medic NP2 for being Murtagh, but was unable to do so as well. Since the town roles are taken up, drafterman is mafia.

VTL drafterman

Vtl drafter
Forgive me for not exactly uderstading this post though.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:38:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:35:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I can confirm that drafterman is linked to a dragon/is a dragon. I am Arya the vigilante and I attempted to kill him last night but apparently was unable to do so. I also attempted to kill medic NP2 for being Murtagh, but was unable to do so as well. Since the town roles are taken up, drafterman is mafia.

VTL drafterman

LOL.

You didn't kill me because bluesteel probably protected me.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:40:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
royal, think this through.

I'm the doctor, which LDF has confirmed. I protected Logic last night, as watcher is slightly more powerful than doc. Blue probably protected me, or they simply directly targeted blue.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU TRY AND KILL THE DOCTOR?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:43:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:38:05 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:35:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I can confirm that drafterman is linked to a dragon/is a dragon. I am Arya the vigilante and I attempted to kill him last night but apparently was unable to do so. I also attempted to kill medic NP2 for being Murtagh, but was unable to do so as well. Since the town roles are taken up, drafterman is mafia.

VTL drafterman

Vtl drafter
Forgive me for not exactly uderstading this post though.

If you don't understand it... then why are you voting? I can understand royal, as she always jumps to conclusions based on flawed reasoning. But you?

VTL spinko
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:46:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:43:15 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:38:05 PM, socialpinko wrote:.

VTL drafterman

Vtl drafter
Forgive me for not exactly uderstading this post though.

If you don't understand it... then why are you voting? I can understand royal, as she always jumps to conclusions based on flawed reasoning. But you?

VTL spinko

lol is this for a lynch, because I chaacter and role claimed like dp2. I'll unvote given your previous post but I don't see why you would vtl me. Do you think you could post one of your lists? There's no fccking way I'm reading trough 500+ posts.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:47:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:35:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I can confirm that drafterman is linked to a dragon/is a dragon. I am Arya the vigilante and I attempted to kill him last night but apparently was unable to do so. I also attempted to kill medic NP2 for being Murtagh, but was unable to do so as well. Since the town roles are taken up, drafterman is mafia.

VTL drafterman

Thanks for killing me, jack@ss... :P

I'd VTL you, but my role confirms a vig.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:48:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:46:40 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:43:15 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:38:05 PM, socialpinko wrote:.

VTL drafterman

Vtl drafter
Forgive me for not exactly uderstading this post though.

If you don't understand it... then why are you voting? I can understand royal, as she always jumps to conclusions based on flawed reasoning. But you?

VTL spinko

lol is this for a lynch, because I chaacter and role claimed like dp2. I'll unvote given your previous post but I don't see why you would vtl me. Do you think you could post one of your lists? There's no fccking way I'm reading trough 500+ posts.

I wasn't tracking this game, as I was already tracking another game and modding another. I'll try and find one. And yes, given that you're vanilla, VTL the doctor, based on the fact that an alleged vigged luckily failed to kill the doctor, I think that warrants a lynch.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:48:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
That was really dumb though - Elva's role, which you can read, confirms a doctor.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:49:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:47:23 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:35:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I can confirm that drafterman is linked to a dragon/is a dragon. I am Arya the vigilante and I attempted to kill him last night but apparently was unable to do so. I also attempted to kill medic NP2 for being Murtagh, but was unable to do so as well. Since the town roles are taken up, drafterman is mafia.

VTL drafterman

Thanks for killing me, jack@ss... :P

I'd VTL you, but my role confirms a vig.

Thanks for protecting me. I debated doctoring you back... but Logic is our most useful known role ATM.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:50:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@drafter

You made the right decision given that we were operating on the assumption of two night kills.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:51:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:48:11 PM, drafterman wrote:

I wasn't tracking this game, as I was already tracking another game and modding another. I'll try and find one. And yes, given that you're vanilla, VTL the doctor, based on the fact that an alleged vigged luckily failed to kill the doctor, I think that warrants a lynch.

I seriously lost interest in this game last Dp what with the huge number of posts to go through and the fact that I have no role. I had no idea you were the doctor.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:51:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So: what's the status on our conversion?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:51:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:38:34 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:35:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I can confirm that drafterman is linked to a dragon/is a dragon. I am Arya the vigilante and I attempted to kill him last night but apparently was unable to do so. I also attempted to kill medic NP2 for being Murtagh, but was unable to do so as well. Since the town roles are taken up, drafterman is mafia.

VTL drafterman

LOL.

You didn't kill me because bluesteel probably protected me.

TV will know who BS2 protected, per the role pm.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:56:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
royal, target Lordknukle this NP. Um, mkay, thanks
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:56:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Role Claims
F-16 - "IWWTV" - Human - Martin - Vanilla townie
Wierdman (PR) - IWWTV - Umaroth - Vanilla Townie (in a PM with Marauder)
Socialpinkio - IWWTV - Human - Nolfavrell - Vanilla
Marauder - Vrael (in a PM with PR) - PGO except for Elves and Eragon
Logic - Solembum - Watcher (with other abilities)
Drafterman - IWWTV - Elf - Blodhgarm - Doctor
Royalpaladin - IWWTV - Arya - vig

Character Claims
TV - IWWTV - Human - Eragon
bluesteel3 - ILWTV - Dragon - Saphira
Andromeda - IWWTV - Carn
Lickdafoot (2) - Orrin

Species Claim
Danielle - IWWTT - Dragon

Mafia that can be converted
Medic - IWWTV - Human - Murtagh
DNinja - Thorn

Mafia
Knuckle - Galbatorix

UVC
andro - 1/8 - andro
drafterman - 1/8 - royal
spinko - 1/8 - drafterman
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:57:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:56:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
royal, target Lordknukle this NP. Um, mkay, thanks

You mean target confirmed mafia? But the doctor is a much better target!

I think THIS explains the double kills.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:58:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:57:51 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:56:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
royal, target Lordknukle this NP. Um, mkay, thanks

You mean target confirmed mafia? But the doctor is a much better target!

I think THIS explains the double kills.

I dunno, she didn't claim to have killed anyone else.

VTL andromeda for role claim
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:58:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The list says Knukle is mafia. Is this confirmed and if it is are we lynchin him?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 9:59:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:58:44 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The list says Knukle is mafia. Is this confirmed and if it is are we lynchin him?

Yes confirmed 100% (he was called out by medic and claimed doctor and was cc'ed). We cannot lynch him. He is Galbatorix - lynch proof.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:02:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:59:33 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:44 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The list says Knukle is mafia. Is this confirmed and if it is are we lynchin him?

Yes confirmed 100% (he was called out by medic and claimed doctor and was cc'ed). We cannot lynch him. He is Galbatorix - lynch proof.

So why the he'll didnt royal target him last night?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:02:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 9:35:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I can confirm that drafterman is linked to a dragon/is a dragon. I am Arya the vigilante and I attempted to kill him last night but apparently was unable to do so. I also attempted to kill medic NP2 for being Murtagh, but was unable to do so as well. Since the town roles are taken up, drafterman is mafia.

VTL drafterman

Um, Drafterman was the doc that cc'd Knuckle.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:03:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:02:00 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:59:33 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:44 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The list says Knukle is mafia. Is this confirmed and if it is are we lynchin him?

Yes confirmed 100% (he was called out by medic and claimed doctor and was cc'ed). We cannot lynch him. He is Galbatorix - lynch proof.

So why the he'll didnt royal target him last night?

That's a good question. He's also (allegedly) bulletproof, but at least a try would have been nice.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 10:04:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 10:02:00 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:59:33 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 12/30/2011 9:58:44 PM, socialpinko wrote:
The list says Knukle is mafia. Is this confirmed and if it is are we lynchin him?

Yes confirmed 100% (he was called out by medic and claimed doctor and was cc'ed). We cannot lynch him. He is Galbatorix - lynch proof.

So why the he'll didnt royal target him last night?

She didn't read the DP...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)