Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Tarantino Mafia Dp6

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 9:53:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Living players list

1. Drafterman
2. Medic0506
3. Caveat
4. Andromeda_Z

Dead players list

Lickdafoot
You are Bill from the Kill Bill movies. You're perhaps the most badarse movie villian in Tarantino's films. And while you were no doubt a cold, heartless SOB, Beatrix always had soft spot for you. You can take advantage of this. You are the mafia Godfather and show up innocent upon investigation.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
You are Captain Koons from Pulp Fiction. You kept a watch up your arse for quite a while to deliver it to a young Butch. This time it won't be so uncomfortable. Every Np you may submit a message in your PM which I will send to another player. You win with the town.

Royalpaladin- town- watcher- Quentin Tarantino
F-16_Fighting_Falcon- town- doctor- Winston Wolf
WJMelements- mafa- rolecop- Hans Landa
DetectableNinja- town- vigilante- The Bride
Viper-King- third party- serial killer- Mr. Blonde
Spritle- town- cop- Mr. Orange
Royalpaladin2- town- vanilla- Mr. Brown
jm_notguily- town- reviver- Vincent Vega
CAPLlock- town- mason- Aldo Raine
Tvellalott- town- vanilla- Utivich
Partam- mafia- roleblocker- Maynard
Tyler90az- third party- survivor- Jackie Brown

3 votes to lynch.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 4:07:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

Royalpaladin- Medic0506- 1/3
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 6:26:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is pretty much an auto win for town, I think.

We lynch LDF and have Royal hammer. If LDF is maf, we win. If royal is maf, then LDF is bomb and kills royal (maf) for hammering.

No sense in fightingm royal, you're dead either way.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 6:32:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/31/2011 6:26:15 PM, drafterman wrote:
This is pretty much an auto win for town, I think.

We lynch LDF and have Royal hammer. If LDF is maf, we win. If royal is maf, then LDF is bomb and kills royal (maf) for hammering.

No sense in fightingm royal, you're dead either way.

LDF is already dead, we lynched her last DP.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 7:27:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/31/2011 6:32:57 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/31/2011 6:26:15 PM, drafterman wrote:
This is pretty much an auto win for town, I think.

We lynch LDF and have Royal hammer. If LDF is maf, we win. If royal is maf, then LDF is bomb and kills royal (maf) for hammering.

No sense in fightingm royal, you're dead either way.

LDF is already dead, we lynched her last DP.

Oh yeah. Silly me.

BTW medic, what's your role?
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 11:42:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/31/2011 7:27:48 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/31/2011 6:32:57 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/31/2011 6:26:15 PM, drafterman wrote:
This is pretty much an auto win for town, I think.

We lynch LDF and have Royal hammer. If LDF is maf, we win. If royal is maf, then LDF is bomb and kills royal (maf) for hammering.

No sense in fightingm royal, you're dead either way.

LDF is already dead, we lynched her last DP.

Oh yeah. Silly me.

BTW medic, what's your role?

I'd rather not give it just yet in case Andro turns out to be mafia and we mislynch today.

VTL Royal
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 12:14:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/31/2011 11:42:30 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/31/2011 7:27:48 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/31/2011 6:32:57 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/31/2011 6:26:15 PM, drafterman wrote:
This is pretty much an auto win for town, I think.

We lynch LDF and have Royal hammer. If LDF is maf, we win. If royal is maf, then LDF is bomb and kills royal (maf) for hammering.

No sense in fightingm royal, you're dead either way.

LDF is already dead, we lynched her last DP.

Oh yeah. Silly me.

BTW medic, what's your role?

I'd rather not give it just yet in case Andro turns out to be mafia and we mislynch today.

VTL Royal

Really? Have I not shown you yet that I'm trying to help the town? Tell me, what have I done that makes me look guilty? Was the conversation between PR and I too contrived? Did I bus LDF, too? Just claim already, so I know that when I vtl Royal I'm not letting a mafioso walk. If you're town, and you think Royal is mafia, then you should be fine with that because it means I will VTL her and the game will end in a town win. I don't get the hesitation here. Even if you're mafia, you've had plenty of time to think of a fake claim.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 12:31:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 12:14:35 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/31/2011 11:42:30 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 12/31/2011 7:27:48 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/31/2011 6:32:57 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/31/2011 6:26:15 PM, drafterman wrote:
This is pretty much an auto win for town, I think.

We lynch LDF and have Royal hammer. If LDF is maf, we win. If royal is maf, then LDF is bomb and kills royal (maf) for hammering.

No sense in fightingm royal, you're dead either way.

LDF is already dead, we lynched her last DP.

Oh yeah. Silly me.

BTW medic, what's your role?

I'd rather not give it just yet in case Andro turns out to be mafia and we mislynch today.

VTL Royal

Really? Have I not shown you yet that I'm trying to help the town? Tell me, what have I done that makes me look guilty? Was the conversation between PR and I too contrived? Did I bus LDF, too? Just claim already, so I know that when I vtl Royal I'm not letting a mafioso walk. If you're town, and you think Royal is mafia, then you should be fine with that because it means I will VTL her and the game will end in a town win. I don't get the hesitation here. Even if you're mafia, you've had plenty of time to think of a fake claim.

Me being mafia makes no sense. If I were mafia why would I have jumped in and made that case against PR when he claimed a guilty result against you?? That would have been a really stupid thing for a mafioso to do when I could have just kept my trap shut and let you get lynched. Plus I didn't want to vote for LDF over Caveat until she posted that post about the bomb only working for night kills. Once I saw that it was obvious she was lying and I voted for her. If I were mafia and everyone else wanted to lynch her I wouldn't have given the impression that I might be protecting her.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 12:49:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 12:31:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/1/2012 12:14:35 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Really? Have I not shown you yet that I'm trying to help the town? Tell me, what have I done that makes me look guilty? Was the conversation between PR and I too contrived? Did I bus LDF, too? Just claim already, so I know that when I vtl Royal I'm not letting a mafioso walk. If you're town, and you think Royal is mafia, then you should be fine with that because it means I will VTL her and the game will end in a town win. I don't get the hesitation here. Even if you're mafia, you've had plenty of time to think of a fake claim.

Me being mafia makes no sense. If I were mafia why would I have jumped in and made that case against PR when he claimed a guilty result against you?? That would have been a really stupid thing for a mafioso to do when I could have just kept my trap shut and let you get lynched. Plus I didn't want to vote for LDF over Caveat until she posted that post about the bomb only working for night kills. Once I saw that it was obvious she was lying and I voted for her. If I were mafia and everyone else wanted to lynch her I wouldn't have given the impression that I might be protecting her.

And how does it make sense that I'm mafia? That's my point; your reason for not role claiming is that I might be mafia. I don't know why you think I could be mafia, because you haven't said.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 1:00:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 12:49:47 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/1/2012 12:31:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/1/2012 12:14:35 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Really? Have I not shown you yet that I'm trying to help the town? Tell me, what have I done that makes me look guilty? Was the conversation between PR and I too contrived? Did I bus LDF, too? Just claim already, so I know that when I vtl Royal I'm not letting a mafioso walk. If you're town, and you think Royal is mafia, then you should be fine with that because it means I will VTL her and the game will end in a town win. I don't get the hesitation here. Even if you're mafia, you've had plenty of time to think of a fake claim.

Me being mafia makes no sense. If I were mafia why would I have jumped in and made that case against PR when he claimed a guilty result against you?? That would have been a really stupid thing for a mafioso to do when I could have just kept my trap shut and let you get lynched. Plus I didn't want to vote for LDF over Caveat until she posted that post about the bomb only working for night kills. Once I saw that it was obvious she was lying and I voted for her. If I were mafia and everyone else wanted to lynch her I wouldn't have given the impression that I might be protecting her.

And how does it make sense that I'm mafia? That's my point; your reason for not role claiming is that I might be mafia. I don't know why you think I could be mafia, because you haven't said.

We've only had one legitimate cop this game, Squirtle, and he got an innocent on Drafter. If Royal flips town, then by process of elimination that leaves you. If you are town, and Drafter is town, then there is no real reason to force me to claim.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 1:19:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/31/2011 4:07:33 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Vote Count

Royalpaladin- Medic0506- 1/3
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 1:27:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 1:19:52 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/31/2011 4:07:33 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Vote Count

Royalpaladin- Medic0506- 1/3

Drafter was the first to vote for her so it should be 2/3. Just waiting for Andro.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 1:29:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 1:00:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:
We've only had one legitimate cop this game, Squirtle, and he got an innocent on Drafter. If Royal flips town, then by process of elimination that leaves you. If you are town, and Drafter is town, then there is no real reason to force me to claim.

So either way you know exactly who the mafia is. You do realize that this whole thing is telling the mafia you have a role that's worth hiding and therefore really good, right? So, it does absolutely nothing helpful.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 1:36:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 1:29:08 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/1/2012 1:00:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:
We've only had one legitimate cop this game, Squirtle, and he got an innocent on Drafter. If Royal flips town, then by process of elimination that leaves you. If you are town, and Drafter is town, then there is no real reason to force me to claim.

So either way you know exactly who the mafia is. You do realize that this whole thing is telling the mafia you have a role that's worth hiding and therefore really good, right? So, it does absolutely nothing helpful.

Well, it can be used against me if known so I'll take my chances.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 1:44:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 1:19:52 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/31/2011 4:07:33 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Vote Count

Royalpaladin-Drafterman, Medic0506- 2/3
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 1:47:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 1:36:57 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/1/2012 1:29:08 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/1/2012 1:00:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:
We've only had one legitimate cop this game, Squirtle, and he got an innocent on Drafter. If Royal flips town, then by process of elimination that leaves you. If you are town, and Drafter is town, then there is no real reason to force me to claim.

So either way you know exactly who the mafia is. You do realize that this whole thing is telling the mafia you have a role that's worth hiding and therefore really good, right? So, it does absolutely nothing helpful.

Well, it can be used against me if known so I'll take my chances.

What does that even mean? Anything can and will be used against you, this is a mafia game.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 2:05:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Medic, this is the last DP we get. There are 4 players right now, so that means 3 town and 1 mafia. Let's say we mislynch today. Then there are 2 town and 1 mafia. One townie dies in the night, because we don't have any way to prevent that from happening. Our doc is dead. That's one of each, game over. Or, we could find and lynch the mafia and it's game over right now, townies win. This is no time for keeping secrets, because we don't get a mislynch. Before I hammer Royal, I want to know that I'm not making a mistake that's going to cost the town the game, and that's why I'm being so stubborn.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 10:03:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

Royalpaladin- Drafterman, Medic0506- 2/3
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 10:53:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 10:52:30 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/1/2012 6:12:07 AM, drafterman wrote:
Medic unless you're bulletproof, we're at lylo.

Aren't we still at lylo anyway?

Not if maf tried to NK him.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 10:58:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 10:03:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Vote Count

Royalpaladin- Drafterman, Medic0506- 2/3

VTL Royal. Hopefully she's the last mafia.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 11:00:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

Royalpaladin- Drafterman, Medic0506, Andromeda_Z- 3/3

Game's over. Town wins. End game coming up.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 11:03:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 11:02:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
TOLD you I wasn't mafia, Drafterman.

LOL.

You said that in the Illuminati game too.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 11:06:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 11:03:32 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/1/2012 11:02:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
TOLD you I wasn't mafia, Drafterman.

LOL.

You said that in the Illuminati game too.

Yeah, but the difference was that I had no case in the Illuminati game. Here I piled on pages and pages of evidence against LDF and Royal3, I was so shell-shocked when you turned around and VTL'd me that I almost gave up on the game. Good job at the end though.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 11:10:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 11:06:47 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 1/1/2012 11:03:32 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/1/2012 11:02:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
TOLD you I wasn't mafia, Drafterman.

LOL.

You said that in the Illuminati game too.

Yeah, but the difference was that I had no case in the Illuminati game. Here I piled on pages and pages of evidence against LDF and Royal3, I was so shell-shocked when you turned around and VTL'd me that I almost gave up on the game. Good job at the end though.

Part of reading people is seeing their reactions to votes.