Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

starcraft mafia

nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 10:06:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This will be my first time hosting a mafia game, I hope you guys enjoy.
The characters will be from STARCRAFT original (including BROOD WAR), Starcraft Novels, and Starcraft 2.
All can be found in this website.
http://starcraft.wikia.com...

Okay lets do this!!!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 10:08:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 10:06:12 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
This will be my first time hosting a mafia game, I hope you guys enjoy.
The characters will be from STARCRAFT original (including BROOD WAR), Starcraft Novels, and Starcraft 2.
All can be found in this website.
http://starcraft.wikia.com...

Okay lets do this!!!

1. Drafterman (Tassadar)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 10:17:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Drafterman (Tassadar)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 10:27:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Drafterman (Tassadar)
2.
3.
4.
5. USM
6. socialpinko
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 10:28:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/1/2012 10:27:41 PM, socialpinko wrote:
1. Drafterman (Tassadar)
2.
3.
4.
5. USM
6. socialpinko
7.
8.
9.Lordknukle
10.
11.
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 9:17:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Drafterman (Tassadar)
2. Andromeda
3. F-16
4. Medic
5. USM
6. socialpinko
7.
8.
9.Lordknukle
10.
11. royalpaladin
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 10:27:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
bump
and can anyone do the lynch count for me during the day process?
I will do my best to keep up, but if you know me then you know that I usually come on at night time... :P
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 10:49:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 10:27:19 AM, nerdykiller wrote:
bump
and can anyone do the lynch count for me during the day process?
I will do my best to keep up, but if you know me then you know that I usually come on at night time... :P

I'll try
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 1:06:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm trying to get the conservative movement to join but they are very stubborn at not playing games :(
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 1:28:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 1:06:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I'm trying to get the conservative movement to join but they are very stubborn at not playing games :(

lol thanks for the effort!
Lord_Logic
Posts: 81
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 4:31:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 9:17:05 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
1. Drafterman (Tassadar)
2. Andromeda
3. F-16
4. Medic
5. USM
6. socialpinko
7. Lord_Logic (why not)
8.
9.Lordknukle
10.
11. royalpaladin
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
Meet Ike, your worst enemy...or second...or third...or the rank after your mother...
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 5:10:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 1:06:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I'm trying to get the conservative movement to join but they are very stubborn at not playing games :(

We like to play games but it has to be the "right" game.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 5:20:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Drafterman (Tassadar)
2. Andromeda
3. F-16
4. Medic
5. USM
6. socialpinko
7. Lord_Logic (why not)
8.PartamRuhem
9.Lordknukle
10.
11. royalpaladin
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 6:07:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 10:49:47 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 1/2/2012 10:27:19 AM, nerdykiller wrote:
bump
and can anyone do the lynch count for me during the day process?
I will do my best to keep up, but if you know me then you know that I usually come on at night time... :P

I'll try

I got your back. I'll keep track as well.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 6:44:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 5:10:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/2/2012 1:06:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I'm trying to get the conservative movement to join but they are very stubborn at not playing games :(

We like to play games but it has to be the "right" game.

lol. Damn right.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 6:48:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Drafterman (Tassadar)
2. Andromeda
3. F-16
4. Medic
5. USM
6. socialpinko
7. Lord_Logic (why not)
8.PartamRuhem
9.Lordknukle
10.
11. royalpaladin
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14. Viper-King
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:13:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 5:10:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/2/2012 1:06:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I'm trying to get the conservative movement to join but they are very stubborn at not playing games :(

We like to play games but it has to be the "right" game.

right as what???
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:14:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 7:13:32 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 1/2/2012 5:10:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/2/2012 1:06:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I'm trying to get the conservative movement to join but they are very stubborn at not playing games :(

We like to play games but it has to be the "right" game.

right as what???

Right wing.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:16:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 7:14:27 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/2/2012 7:13:32 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 1/2/2012 5:10:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/2/2012 1:06:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I'm trying to get the conservative movement to join but they are very stubborn at not playing games :(

We like to play games but it has to be the "right" game.

right as what???

Right wing.

Whats "right wing"?
as in politics?
http://en.wikipedia.org...
Prox
Posts: 128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:48:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Drafterman (Tassadar)
2. Andromeda
3. F-16
4. Medic
5. USM
6. socialpinko
7. Lord_Logic (why not)
8.PartamRuhem
9.Lordknukle
10. Prox
11. royalpaladin
12.
13. Blackhawk1331
14. Viper-King
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 8:29:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 7:16:50 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 1/2/2012 7:14:27 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/2/2012 7:13:32 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 1/2/2012 5:10:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/2/2012 1:06:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I'm trying to get the conservative movement to join but they are very stubborn at not playing games :(

We like to play games but it has to be the "right" game.

right as what???

Right wing.

Whats "right wing"?
as in politics?
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, but that wikipedia link is incredibly biased against right wing politics.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Prox
Posts: 128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 8:30:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 8:29:12 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/2/2012 7:16:50 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 1/2/2012 7:14:27 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/2/2012 7:13:32 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
At 1/2/2012 5:10:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/2/2012 1:06:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I'm trying to get the conservative movement to join but they are very stubborn at not playing games :(

We like to play games but it has to be the "right" game.

right as what???

Right wing.

Whats "right wing"?
as in politics?
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, but that wikipedia link is incredibly biased against right wing politics.

Where and how?