Total Posts:185|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Inheritance Mafia DP 5

blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 4:10:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Will you make a pact with me, Shadeslayer?"
"What kind of pact?"
"I am the lassst of my race, Shadeslayer. We are ancient, and I would not have us forgotten. Would you, in your songsss and in your hissstories, remind your fellow humans of the terror we inssspired in your kind? . . . Remember us as
fear!"
"Why should I do that for you?" Tucking its beak against its narrow chest, the Ra'zac clucked and chittered to itself for several moments. "Because," it said, "I will tell you sssomething secret, yesss I will."
"Then tell me."
"Give me your word firssst, lest you trick me."
"No. tell me, and then I will decide whether or not to agree."
Over a minute passed, and neither of them moved, although Eragon kept his muscles taut and ready in expectation of a surprise attack. After another squall of sharp clicks, the Ra'zac said, "He has almossst found the
name."
"Who has?"
"Galbatorix."
"The name of what?"
The Ra'zac hissed with frustration. "I cannot tell you. The
name! The true name!"

Last night was not so bad as previous nights. when the sun rose, Nolfavrell was found dead. He had an elven arrow potruding from his chest. There was clearly no struggle.

Thus the tale of spinko is over.

BS - Angela – You are a mysterious herbalist known and respected by all. When you first met Eragon in Teirm, you read him his fortune as told by the knuckle-bones of a dragon. You can select one person every night and learn their fortune. You win with the Varden (town).

BS 2 - Wyrden – You are one of the Elves assigned to protect Eragon and Saphira. You will act as bodyguard due to that. If your target is attacked, you will die in their place. Before you die, however, Eragon will learn who you protected. You win with the Varden (town).

BV - Durza – You are one of the most powerful Shades to walk the land. You are a servant of Galbatorix's. You can use your mental strength to break into people's minds and take them over for one NP thus allowing you to use their role on anyone.

Mestari - Ra'zac – You are a servant of Galbatorix. Whenever he needs someone brought in, you do the job. You are the mafia kidnapper. You win with the Empire (mafia).

LDF - Elva – You were blessed by Eragon as a child, but that blessing turned into more of a curse. You feel the pain and suffering of all. As a result, you will receive the name of every CHARACTER that misfortune may fall upon. You can either choose to warn that player (anonymously) which will give them a one time use role, or you can warn the doctor (anonymously) who may or may not be able to help. You win with the Varden (town).

Spinko - Nolfavrell – You are a child from Eragon's hometown of Carvahall. You are too young to wield a weapon, and have no skills in magic or healing. As a result, you are a Vanilla Townie. You win with the Varden (town). (converted to mafia NP3)

Active players list:
Ore_Ele (replaced by LDF 2)
Tv
Drafterman
F-16
Medic
royalpaladin
caveat (replaced by BS 3)
Danielle
Marauder
PartamRuhem (replaced by weirdman)
DetectableNinja
Andromeda
LoR
lordknukle

It takes 8 votes to lynch.

F-16 - 1/8 - LK
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 4:18:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
For what its worth, I decided to track Lordknuckle last night and saw him visit drafterman as well as Royalpaladin. Neither of them are dead however. Its safe to say that Royal may have killed Spinko, however, what did drafterman do?
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 4:46:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 4:18:28 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
For what its worth, I decided to track Lordknuckle last night and saw him visit drafterman as well as Royalpaladin. Neither of them are dead however. Its safe to say that Royal may have killed Spinko, however, what did drafterman do?

I can confirm that I vigkilled Spinko.

Now that we know that Knuckle is Galbatorix, we need to discover who he is linked to.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 4:48:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow, this DP is going so much slower than the others.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 4:50:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
just locking in my sig.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 4:56:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 4:55:00 PM, drafterman wrote:
Nix that. Royal killed spinko. So they tried and failed to kill me. Awesome.

Did they attempt to convert me or to kill me? I am not in the Mafia P.M., so I assume that unless there is an anti-conversion role, I was going to be killed.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 4:59:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 4:18:28 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
For what its worth, I decided to track Lordknuckle last night and saw him visit drafterman as well as Royalpaladin. Neither of them are dead however. Its safe to say that Royal may have killed Spinko, however, what did drafterman do?

GX has multiple one-shots.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 6:24:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So... what's happening?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 6:28:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 6:17:03 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Where is everybody??

I was wondering the same thing. By now we would've been a 100 posts in in DP 3.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 6:30:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
F-16 from previous DP:

Basically, I am calling BullSh!t on the people in the Mason PM confirming each other. If Caveat was recruited NP1, NP2, or NP3 then both he AND Eragon will be part of the mafia. There is no barrier to it. In BH's last game, Captain Kirk could be recruited. The people in the Mason PM are in no way confirmed.

My top suspicion is currently on Bluesteel. Here is why you were acting scummy. You say you want the vig to kill vanillas who are the least likely conversion targets whereas you and TV are the most likely.


And...

@ Danielle, recruit me into the Masons. Then you will be convinced I am not anti-town. If I can't be recruited and you get killed, Blue, TV and LDF can insta-lynch me the next DP.

So, on the one hand, he calls BS on using the Mason PM to confirm people, then suggests the Mason PM be used to confirm him.

On the other, he says vanillas are not likely conversion targets, but we see that Spinko, a vanilla, was converted.

Explain, F-16.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 6:50:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Viper-King will be replacing TV.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:02:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Viper,

Please explain how you confirmed F-16 as mafia, and who your confirmed townies are, and how you confirmed them as townies.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:05:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I find it funny that TV, one of the best players with the most powerful role was replaced by Viper King. lolz
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:05:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 7:02:10 PM, drafterman wrote:
Viper,

Please explain how you confirmed F-16 as mafia, and who your confirmed townies are, and how you confirmed them as townies.
i am afraid that if i show who the masons are, they will get killed, the mod confirmed all masons are townies and i know who the masons are for sure.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:06:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 7:05:40 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 1/2/2012 7:02:10 PM, drafterman wrote:
Viper,

Please explain how you confirmed F-16 as mafia, and who your confirmed townies are, and how you confirmed them as townies.
i am afraid that if i show who the masons are, they will get killed, the mod confirmed all masons are townies and i know who the masons are for sure.

You mean Danielle and bluesteel? We already know that.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:07:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 7:02:10 PM, drafterman wrote:
Viper,

Please explain how you confirmed F-16 as mafia, and who your confirmed townies are, and how you confirmed them as townies.

I'll re-iterate.

Viper-King replaced TV who replaced BS 3 who replaced Caveat.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:07:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 7:05:33 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I find it funny that TV, one of the best players with the most powerful role was replaced by Viper King. lolz

He was inactive.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:08:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 7:06:47 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/2/2012 7:05:40 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 1/2/2012 7:02:10 PM, drafterman wrote:
Viper,

Please explain how you confirmed F-16 as mafia, and who your confirmed townies are, and how you confirmed them as townies.
i am afraid that if i show who the masons are, they will get killed, the mod confirmed all masons are townies and i know who the masons are for sure.
.
You mean Danielle and bluesteel? We already know that.
danielle was a mason? is she stilll alive?
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 7:08:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Whaaa? BS3 and TV were 2 different people.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."