Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

No NP Mafia 2.0 - Signups

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 5:40:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The last time I ran this concept game was super successful. This is the second go-around. The whole game occurs during the DP. There are only day roles and the mafia get their kill during the DP as well and everyone can choose to use their role at any time.

11 spots

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 5:41:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 5:40:50 PM, bluesteel wrote:
The last time I ran this concept game was super successful. This is the second go-around. The whole game occurs during the DP. There are only day roles and the mafia get their kill during the DP as well and everyone can choose to use their role at any time.

11 spots

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.Lordknukle
10.
11.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 5:44:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I lied

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.Lordknukle
10.
11.
12.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 5:55:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. F-16
3.Blackhawk1331
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. Lordknukle
10.
11. PR
12.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 5:57:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 5:55:16 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
1. Andromeda
2. F-16
3.Blackhawk1331
4. Drafterman
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. Lordknukle
10.
11. PR
12.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 6:44:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. F-16
3.Blackhawk1331
4. Drafterman
5.
6. Socialpinko
7.
8.
9. Lordknukle
10.
11. PR
12.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:27:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. F-16
3.Blackhawk1331
4. Drafterman
5. DetectableNinja
6. Socialpinko
7.
8. USM
9. Lordknukle
10.
11. PR
12.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 10:57:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 10:57:06 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I want to join.... but this will be my first game. o.0!

nvm. I'll go join the beginner one.
CAPLlock
Posts: 626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:47:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 10:14:44 PM, medic0506 wrote:
1. Andromeda
2. F-16
3.Blackhawk1331
4. Drafterman
5. DetectableNinja
6. Socialpinko
7. Medic
8. USM
9. Lordknukle
10.CAPS
11. PR
12.
jm_notguilty
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:55:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/4/2012 1:47:36 PM, CAPLlock wrote:
At 1/3/2012 10:14:44 PM, medic0506 wrote:
1. Andromeda
2. F-16
3.Blackhawk1331
4. Drafterman
5. DetectableNinja
6. Socialpinko
7. Medic
8. USM
9. Lordknukle
10.CAPS
11. PR
12. jm_ng
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 6:18:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/4/2012 1:55:54 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 1/4/2012 1:47:36 PM, CAPLlock wrote:
At 1/3/2012 10:14:44 PM, medic0506 wrote:
1. Andromeda
2. F-16
3.Blackhawk1331
4. Drafterman
5. DetectableNinja
6. Socialpinko
7. Medic
8. USM
9. Lordknukle
10.CAPS
11. PR
12. jm_ng
Replacements:
1. Viper-King
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 6:02:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This starts when USM adds me as a friend.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 8:35:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
...

I need a replacement for USM.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 10:04:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
replacements

1. VK
2. I'm always right
3.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)