Total Posts:164|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Actors Mafia 4.3 - DP5

BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 7:58:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And we have our first plot twist of the show.

Somehow, no one was killed last night. But I get the feeling this will be an eventful DP.

Burning in Hell

Jordan - You are Charlie Sheen. You've acted in a few films and one major TV show, almost always playing a negative character. But really, you're not so much of an actor because the person you play on Two and a Half men, really is yourself. You play a cold-hearted, lazy, and drunken b@stard who sleeps with every woman in sight, much like your real life persona. The only thing worse is that these women actually fall for you. You're a standard mafia goon, with no powers. You win with the mafia.

USM - You are Robin Williams, known across the country for being a bright, funny guy in all your movies...except One Hour Photo. Arguably, your biggest movie was Good Will Hunting, where you play a psychologist who helps a particular person overcome his troubled past. Thus, you are the doctor, and protect one person from kills each night. You cannot use your power on yourself. You win with the town.

Socialpinko - You are Jack Nicholson, the mafia janitor. You're a great actor, but the characters you play tend to be extremely self-centered or flat out a-holes, making you guilty. Your biggest movie was easily One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, winning all 5 academy awards. You played a convincted rapist sentenced to time in a mental institution. When the mafia chooses a player to night kill, you have a one-shot ability to have that player's character, role, and affiliation not be revealed to the town at the start of the next DP. You win with the mafia.

JM - You are Heath Ledger. You're dead, but your legacy lives on in your two incredibly famous films. In the Dark Knight, you played the famous villain of the Joker, a sadistic serial killer whose goal is to take over Gotham City for himself. Thus, you win with neither the town nor mafia, and are a third party serial killer. Your win condition is to have yourself and one townie be the only people left alive in the game. Every even night phase, you kill one player. You win with yourself.

Caps - You are Adam Sandler. You started your acting career on Saturday Night Live and eventually moved you way into film. You mostly play in comedies, such as "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry". Your characters tend to just be average guys who stumble upon strange circumstances. Thus you are a vanilla and have no powers for this game. You win with the town.

Lordknuckle - You are Leonardo DiCaprio. You're known for playing in psychological thrillers, such as The Departed and Shutter Island. Your most famous film though is Inception, where you lead an organization which infiltrates people's dreams, where you learn the secrets of the dreamer and sell them for profit. Each night you pick one player, and you infiltrate their mind to learn what role they have. You win with the town.

(don't ask me why he claimed Rowan Atkinson, I really don't know)

F-16 - In Davie Jones' locker

Active players:


1. Wierdman (replaced by JM 2)
2. royalpaladin
3. MasterKage
4. Chthonian
5. Xerge
6. Caveat (replaced by Blackhawk)
7. Tyler (replaced by USM)

4 votes to lynch.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 7:59:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Fvck you Royal. Obvious mafia is obvious.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:03:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:01:23 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
VTL Blackvoid

Wrong thread???
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:04:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unofficial vote count

USM-1/4-USM
Blackvoid-2/9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999-Andro, Drafter
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:04:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:03:34 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:01:23 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
VTL Blackvoid

Wrong thread???

I accidentally posted this DP in a different announcements thread so they're all making fun of me. But they need 664 more votes to lynch, so I'm safe for now.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:04:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:03:34 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:01:23 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
VTL Blackvoid

Wrong thread???

No, it's a joke. :)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:06:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:04:52 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:03:34 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:01:23 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
VTL Blackvoid

Wrong thread???

I accidentally posted this DP in a different announcements thread so they're all making fun of me. But they need 664 more votes to lynch, so I'm safe for now.

I'm tempted to start new debate:

"Resolution: Blackvoid won't get 666 votes before this debate is over."
Either I win the debate or you get lynched.

I kid.
I'm done now.
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:07:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:04:53 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:03:34 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:01:23 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
VTL Blackvoid

Wrong thread???

No, it's a joke. :)

I'll never understand most of these "jokes".
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:11:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:05:58 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
AndromedaZ, drafterman, and F-16 have all been modkilled.

Is this the end of the DP? Or will we proceed normally, without our fallen frein--I mean enemies of the Blackvoid?
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:11:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:09:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
USM said that he wants to be lynched. I also have some other evidence against him, but for now, this is enough.

VTL USM

Royal...thats not a very good reason..
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:12:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:00:36 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Oh well. VTL ME because I want to play in the no DP one.

Eh, I don't really want to, but whatever. Personally, wouldn't it be better to wait 'till this game finishes?

VTL USM
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:12:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:09:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
USM said that he wants to be lynched. I also have some other evidence against him, but for now, this is enough.

VTL USM

Actually, replace me BV. I actually want to town to succeed.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:15:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:09:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
USM said that he wants to be lynched. I also have some other evidence against him, but for now, this is enough.

VTL USM

lolz you funny.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:17:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have replaced USM.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:17:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:12:21 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:00:36 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Oh well. VTL ME because I want to play in the no DP one.

Eh, I don't really want to, but whatever. Personally, wouldn't it be better to wait 'till this game finishes?

VTL USM

Might as well ask someone....wouldn't hurt...

Master....do you have any power roles...especially ones that can be helpful?
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:23:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:17:16 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:12:21 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:00:36 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Oh well. VTL ME because I want to play in the no DP one.

Eh, I don't really want to, but whatever. Personally, wouldn't it be better to wait 'till this game finishes?

VTL USM

Might as well ask someone....wouldn't hurt...

Master....do you have any power roles...especially ones that can be helpful?

At 1/3/2012 8:17:16 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:12:21 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:00:36 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Oh well. VTL ME because I want to play in the no DP one.

Eh, I don't really want to, but whatever. Personally, wouldn't it be better to wait 'till this game finishes?

VTL USM

Might as well ask someone....wouldn't hurt...

Master....do you have any power roles...especially ones that can be helpful?

LD, though I'm not sure if that's particular useful.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 8:27:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/3/2012 8:23:59 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:17:16 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:12:21 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:00:36 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Oh well. VTL ME because I want to play in the no DP one.

Eh, I don't really want to, but whatever. Personally, wouldn't it be better to wait 'till this game finishes?

VTL USM

Might as well ask someone....wouldn't hurt...

Master....do you have any power roles...especially ones that can be helpful?

At 1/3/2012 8:17:16 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:12:21 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/3/2012 8:00:36 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Oh well. VTL ME because I want to play in the no DP one.

Eh, I don't really want to, but whatever. Personally, wouldn't it be better to wait 'till this game finishes?

VTL USM

Might as well ask someone....wouldn't hurt...

Master....do you have any power roles...especially ones that can be helpful?

LD, though I'm not sure if that's particular useful.

LD...Thats lie detector right?