7) F-16
8) Unstupendousman

10) M Torres

12) Wjmelements
13) Blackhawk
14) tyler90az- Replaced by AndroZ da III

List of the deceased

11) AndroZ
Dr John Thomas: You're the founder of the Christiandelphians. You'd probably fit right in here on DDO if you were around today, as you believed it important to prove your ‘correct' restored 1st century beliefs through process of debate challenges with other church denominations. Your also a doctor who was among the first to argue in favor of using corpses for medical studies, something that was illegal then. So you're a 2-shot Doctor in this game, twice during the game you can target one player during the night phase to protect them from being killed that night. Also you cannot be recruited into the masons, since, well……you and the recruiter have irreconcilable differences…..
you win with the town.

9) Lordknuckle
John Calvin: You started what is now called Calvinism, a generally incorrect brand of theology. You are vanilla, you have no role. you win with the town

2) Jm_notguilty- replaced by AndroZ da II
Richard Dawkins: you're a former Christian turned apostate; arguably Atheisms most vocal advocate. If Atheism had to have a figurehead, they would probably pick you. You're a Third Party Survivor, your goal being to last through the conflicts between the theists without getting killed. If you win you win first place before the winners between the town and mafia. But winning first place is not easy because if you're investigated, you're investigated guilty.

The town was beginning to move on after the devastating loss of Dr. Thomas and even worked together to get rid of one of the churches most vocal opponents Mr Dawkins. To there disappointment it was found though he was not connected to the kool-aid killings and they press on with the loss of another of there own.

John Calvin was a Koolaid drink laying on his desk in his office. He thought surely this was left by someone in the ecumenical church and not the mafia because he remembered hearing the koolaid that the Dr drank was red cherry koolaid but this one was grape so surely it was okay.

and though the taste of grape was genuine and delicious (oohhh yeaah ;) ) it covered the taste of the high dose of arsenic and Calvin died within the hour. his last thoughts before dying were 'I bet I was destined to die this way before I was born' But the key speaker at his funeral narrated the Koolaid was left at the mafia free will and not of Gods

It takes 6 to lynch

also please note both royal and marcus just joined. give em time to catch up. not that much has happened yet.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 10:53:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Because I was RBed, I can talk in English if I want to! The "speaking in tongues" thing is because of my character, and I will have to go back to doing so after this DP.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 10:58:51 PM
Lynch-O-Tron:

F-16 (1/6) : F-16
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 11:43:45 PM
At 1/3/2012 10:49:57 PM, Marauder wrote:
Richard Dawkins: you're a former Christian turned apostate; arguably Atheisms most vocal advocate. If Atheism had to have a figurehead, they would probably pick you. You're a Third Party Survivor, your goal being to last through the conflicts between the theists without getting killed. If you win you win first place before the winners between the town and mafia. But winning first place is not easy because if you're investigated, you're investigated guilty.

See, told you. Some of these theists must be mafia. I don't know who, but some of them are. That's pretty much the only thing I didn't lie about.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2012 11:48:52 PM
At 1/3/2012 11:43:45 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

See, told you. Some of these theists must be mafia. I don't know who, but some of them are. That's pretty much the only thing I didn't lie about.

Like I said before, mafia are probably the extra crazy leaders of various theist sects. I can easily see Joseph Smith being mafia.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 12:10:57 AM
At 1/3/2012 11:48:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Like I said before, mafia are probably the extra crazy leaders of various theist sects. I can easily see Joseph Smith being mafia.

Even if that's true, I doubt that the mafia are going to claim their actual character names though, as they prolly already know the connections.

Andro did anything happen to Tyler on np 1?? Was he rb'd or anything??
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 12:19:16 AM
At 1/3/2012 11:48:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:

If craziness is the criterion for being mafia, then he may well be the godfather. I know Marauder is Methodist, maybe it's the people with ties to Methodism that are town? My current character can be connected to Methodism in a couple of ways, and I'm researching my first character.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 12:19:59 AM
At 1/4/2012 12:10:57 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Even if that's true, I doubt that the mafia are going to claim their actual character names though, as they prolly already know the connections.

He wasn't RBed NP1, just NP2.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 12:35:17 AM
At 1/4/2012 12:19:59 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/4/2012 12:10:57 AM, medic0506 wrote:

He wasn't RBed NP1, just NP2.

Okie doke.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 5:27:36 AM
I am Martin Luther.

Due to my investigations of the Bible, I am a 3 shot cop.

N1, spinko, guilty
N2, USM, guilty

Get 'em town.

VTL spinko
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 6:28:18 AM
At 1/4/2012 5:27:36 AM, drafterman wrote:
I am Martin Luther.

N1, spinko, guilty
N2, USM, guilty

Get 'em town.

VTL spinko

If you investigated Spinko, NP1, why didn't tell us this until now?

Either way, both Spinko and USM need to role-claim.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 6:36:50 AM
At 1/4/2012 6:28:18 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I am Martin Luther.

N1, spinko, guilty
N2, USM, guilty

Get 'em town.

VTL spinko

If you investigated Spinko, NP1, why didn't tell us this until now?

Either way, both Spinko and USM need to role-claim.

I wanted to get at least 2 investigations before claiming. Plus, Andro had already claimed survivor by the time I got invoked in the previous day.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 6:46:16 AM
At 1/4/2012 6:36:50 AM, drafterman wrote:

I wanted to get at least 2 investigations before claiming. Plus, Andro had already claimed survivor by the time I got invoked in the previous day.

But if you were killed, then the investigation would have been lost. So, wouldn't claiming as soon as you get a guilty be a better strategy?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 6:51:43 AM
At 1/4/2012 6:46:16 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 1/4/2012 6:36:50 AM, drafterman wrote:

But if you were killed, then the investigation would have been lost. So, wouldn't claiming as soon as you get a guilty be a better strategy?

In the circumstance as it happened, I judged not.

I deliberately layed low last day phase to see what would happen. I had an initial set of posts earlier on, then waited to see what developed. As it turned out, Andro came out as survivor. With a guilty already on the lynch wagon, why would I out myself as cop?

I made subtle attempts to buddy with spinko (congratulating him on unmasking Andro) to reduce the likelihood that I would not be a target.

It was a calculated risk and it payed off.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 7:01:24 AM
Afterlife
AndroZ - Town - Dr. John Thomas (Christiandelphians) - 2-shot Doctor
Lordknuckle - Town - John Calvin (Early Protestant leader, founded Calvinism) - Vanilla
Andro2 (JMNG) - 3rd Party - Richard Dawkins (Atheism) - Survivor

Role Claim
Drafterman - "IWWTT" - Martin Luther (Lutheranism) - 3-shot cop

Character Claim
Weirdman - "IWWTT" - John Wesley (Anglican cleric, co-founder of Methodism)
tyler90az - "YECEP" - ???? (Pentecostal)
blackhawk - "IWWTT" - George Whitfield (Methodism)
Medic - "IWWTT" - John Darby (Dispensationalism)

Affiliation Claim
CAPS - "IWWTT"
Unstupendousman - "IWWTT"
F-16 - "IWWTT"
M.Torres - "IWWTT"
Wjmelements - "IWWTT"
socialpinko - "IWWTT"

Unofficial Vote Count
F-16 - 1/6 - F-16
spinko - 1/6 - drafterman
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 7:02:35 AM
Afterlife
Lordknuckle - Town - John Calvin (Early Protestant leader, founded Calvinism) - Vanilla

Role Claim

Character Claim
royalpaladin (Weird) - "IWWTT" - John Wesley (Anglican cleric, co-founder of Methodism)
Andro3 (tyler) - "YECEP" - ???? (Pentecostal)

Affiliation Claim
Marcuscato (CAPS) - "IWWTT"
F-16 - "IWWTT"
M.Torres - "IWWTT"
Wjmelements - "IWWTT"
socialpinko - "IWWTT"

Unofficial Vote Count
F-16 - 1/6 - F-16
spinko - 2/6 - drafterman, wierdman
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 8:33:48 AM
I am Martin Luther.

N1, spinko, guilty
N2, USM, guilty

Get 'em town.

VTL spinko

Gotta go with the results...

VTL Spinko
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 8:57:28 AM
At 1/4/2012 8:38:36 AM, drafterman wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count
F-16 - 1/6 - F-16
spinko - 3/6 - drafterman, wierdman, medic

You forgot Marcus' vote.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 9:09:38 AM
At 1/4/2012 8:57:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count
F-16 - 1/6 - F-16
spinko - 3/6 - drafterman, marcus, medic

You forgot Marcus' vote.

Fix'd
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 9:14:45 AM
At 1/4/2012 9:09:38 AM, drafterman wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count
F-16 - 1/6 - F-16

You forgot Marcus' vote.

Fix'd

I hope your not paranoid.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 9:18:33 AM
At 1/4/2012 9:14:45 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/4/2012 9:09:38 AM, drafterman wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count
F-16 - 1/6 - F-16

You forgot Marcus' vote.

Fix'd

I hope your not paranoid.

Of course, that's always a consideration. But there are things to consider.

1. Why make me x-shot AND paranoid? As paranoid, I'm useless if I'm paranoid, so what's the point of making it an x-shot. It'd be like making the 2-shot doctor naive as well.

2. Flavors and x-shot are means by which to limit the utility of the role for balance reasons. Using both seems to be overkill.

3. If I'm paranoid, then that suggests there would be a sane cop to balance that out. Why have only a paranoid cop unless there is some deliberate dicking around going on?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 9:19:09 AM
At 1/4/2012 9:13:26 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
The contents of this game are incredibly offensive, so I refuse to play.

1. It's a game.
2. Why did you agree to be a replacement?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 9:26:47 AM
At 1/4/2012 9:19:09 AM, drafterman wrote:

1. It's a game.

I was not following it, so I did not know that religious leaders were accused of being frauds and criminals just because they disagree with Marauder's Methodist ideals.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 9:32:50 AM
At 1/4/2012 9:26:47 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/4/2012 9:19:09 AM, drafterman wrote:

1. It's a game.

I was not following it, so I did not know that religious leaders were accused of being frauds and criminals just because they disagree with Marauder's Methodist ideals.

We don't know that's the case. Andro2 was Dawkins, an atheist, who wasn't a killer or fraud, but just a survivor. Christiandelphians is considered to be a cult, but its leader was a townie. There is not much to base any sort of pattern on.

Based on me and LK, there might be a general Protestant bent, but remember, the suggestion that the roles align with Marauder's leanings was suggested by a player, and could just as well be a tactic by mafia to throw suspicion on townies or direct suspicion away from scum.

There are 3 dead people. 2 town, 2 3rd Party. Hardly enough to derive any conclusions about which leaders are town or mafia.

Furthermore, the D1 and D2 openening scenes clarify that Marauder basically just picked people to "go" insane in order to justify them being mafia to perform a night kill. That is, even if the town/mafia correspond with Marauder's beliefs, he admits that making them killers is just an excuse to play the game, not that Marauder actually believes they or their followers are insane or murderers.

I see no difference between Medic having a game based around his NASCAR preferences and Marauder having a game based around his theological preferences, which we don't even know if it is the case.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 9:37:53 AM
I know exactly what's going on and I'd advise everyone not to lynch me as it will merely exacerbate the situation we're in. I'm Glenn Beck, Judas. If lynched by the town, I convert to mafia as a lynch proof goon. I didn't want to reveal it in case mafia tried to get my lynched as a recruit. I'd like to play town for once. Basically me being lynched is analogous to the rough times in Beck's life which caused him to convert to MORMONISM. That's why I'm sure Joseph Smith is part of the mafia. Nothing in my role PM says that I show up guilty upon investigation which leads me to three options. 1.) drafterman is flavored which I reject. As he said, an x-shot role already limits the scope of one's power. It makes no sense to make it flavored as well. 2.) drafterman is mafia. While a possibility I also think its unlikely since drafterman would basically be letting himself open for lynching next Dp when I come up innocent. The only reason I can think of for him being mafia is that the mafia possess some sort of x-shot death miller power which is why I still leave it open as a possibility. 3.) Marauder incorporates a secret miller aspect to my role. This I think is most likely. I looked it up and my role is usually hidden to the user, so it would seem to make sense that Marauder would let me know but not tell me the consequences it has on investigative roles. Whatever. The sh1tty thing about this situation is that I don't even know if drafterman is mafia, flavored, or normal and it's just me that's secretly miller.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 9:41:02 AM
At 1/4/2012 9:37:53 AM, socialpinko wrote:
I know exactly what's going on and I'd advise everyone not to lynch me as it will merely exacerbate the situation we're in. I'm Glenn Beck, Judas. If lynched by the town, I convert to mafia as a lynch proof goon. I didn't want to reveal it in case mafia tried to get my lynched as a recruit. I'd like to play town for once. Basically me being lynched is analogous to the rough times in Beck's life which caused him to convert to MORMONISM. That's why I'm sure Joseph Smith is part of the mafia. Nothing in my role PM says that I show up guilty upon investigation which leads me to three options. 1.) drafterman is flavored which I reject. As he said, an x-shot role already limits the scope of one's power. It makes no sense to make it flavored as well. 2.) drafterman is mafia. While a possibility I also think its unlikely since drafterman would basically be letting himself open for lynching next Dp when I come up innocent. The only reason I can think of for him being mafia is that the mafia possess some sort of x-shot death miller power which is why I still leave it open as a possibility. 3.) Marauder incorporates a secret miller aspect to my role. This I think is most likely. I looked it up and my role is usually hidden to the user, so it would seem to make sense that Marauder would let me know but not tell me the consequences it has on investigative roles. Whatever. The sh1tty thing about this situation is that I don't even know if drafterman is mafia, flavored, or normal and it's just me that's secretly miller.

Thankfully, I have two guilties. Meaning we have options. We get a response from USM next and lynch whoever seems scummier.

Unvote. VTL USM
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 9:42:55 AM
Afterlife

Role Claim
socialpinko - "IWWTT" - Glenn Beck (Mormon) - Judas (Converts to Mafia if lynched)

Character Claim
royalpaladin (Weird) - "IWWTT" - John Wesley (Anglican cleric, co-founder of Methodism)
Andro3 (tyler) - "YECEP" - ???? (Pentecostal)

Affiliation Claim
Marcuscato (CAPS) - "IWWTT"
F-16 - "IWWTT"
M.Torres - "IWWTT"
Wjmelements - "IWWTT"

Unofficial Vote Count
F-16 - 1/6 - F-16
spinko - 2/6 - marcuscato, medic
USM - 1/6 - drafterman