Jump to topic:

Actors Mafia 4.3 - DP6

BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 12:52:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Town is surprised to find that the game isn't over. Lets see if they can find out whats going on without their cop, who was killed last night.

Burning in Hell

Jordan - You are Charlie Sheen. You've acted in a few films and one major TV show, almost always playing a negative character. But really, you're not so much of an actor because the person you play on Two and a Half men, really is yourself. You play a cold-hearted, lazy, and drunken b@stard who sleeps with every woman in sight, much like your real life persona. The only thing worse is that these women actually fall for you. You're a standard mafia goon, with no powers. You win with the mafia.

USM - You are Robin Williams, known across the country for being a bright, funny guy in all your movies...except One Hour Photo. Arguably, your biggest movie was Good Will Hunting, where you play a psychologist who helps a particular person overcome his troubled past. Thus, you are the doctor, and protect one person from kills each night. You cannot use your power on yourself. You win with the town.

Socialpinko - You are Jack Nicholson, the mafia janitor. You're a great actor, but the characters you play tend to be extremely self-centered or flat out a-holes, making you guilty. Your biggest movie was easily One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, winning all 5 academy awards. You played a convincted rapist sentenced to time in a mental institution. When the mafia chooses a player to night kill, you have a one-shot ability to have that player's character, role, and affiliation not be revealed to the town at the start of the next DP. You win with the mafia.

JM - You are Heath Ledger. You're dead, but your legacy lives on in your two incredibly famous films. In the Dark Knight, you played the famous villain of the Joker, a sadistic serial killer whose goal is to take over Gotham City for himself. Thus, you win with neither the town nor mafia, and are a third party serial killer. Your win condition is to have yourself and one townie be the only people left alive in the game. Every even night phase, you kill one player. You win with yourself.

Caps - You are Adam Sandler. You started your acting career on Saturday Night Live and eventually moved you way into film. You mostly play in comedies, such as "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry". Your characters tend to just be average guys who stumble upon strange circumstances. Thus you are a vanilla and have no powers for this game. You win with the town.

Lordknuckle - You are Leonardo DiCaprio. You're known for playing in psychological thrillers, such as The Departed and Shutter Island. Your most famous film though is Inception, where you lead an organization which infiltrates people's dreams, where you learn the secrets of the dreamer and sell them for profit. Each night you pick one player, and you infiltrate their mind to learn what role they have. You win with the town.

(don't ask me why he claimed Rowan Atkinson, I really don't know)

Royal - You are Tom Cruise, the mafia Godfather. You're arguably the most famous actor in the world, winning your fair share of Golden Globes and starring in several prominent films. Unfortunently, your ardent support for the Church of Scientology, and mishap on the Oprah Winfrey Show, has led some to doubt you as a truly good, or sane person. In your movie Collateral, you play a cold-blodded hitman who forces a taxi driver to drive him around town to his targets. You have final say over who the mafia kills each night. And due to being the most famous actor in the world, you'll also show innocent to investigation. You win with the mafia.

F-16 - I don't even know

Active players:

1. Wierdman (replaced by JM 2)
2. Xerge
3. Caveat (replaced by Blackhawk)
4. Tyler (replaced by USM)

3 votes to lynch.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 12:53:32 PM
Chthonian - You are Brad Pitt. You're one of the most famous actors of this era who frequently makes top 10 lists in women magazines detailing the world's hottest men. You've been in a shitton of famous films, but arguably your best was Se7en, where you played an aspiring detective trying to track down a serial killer. This makes you the cop. Each night, you investigate one person. You win with the town.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 12:55:53 PM
Yeah I kind of rushed getting this up, left out a couple things.

Lordknuckle replaced USM, so he's active player #4.

Kage - You are Kevin Spacey, the mafia stalker. You've played some pretty sick villains in your career such as in Horrible Bosses. But your biggest act was as John Doe in Se7en, where you played a serial killer who uses his victims to re-encact the seven deadly sins. Each night you pick one player and learn what role they have. You win with the mafia.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 12:59:58 PM
My plan has proven to be a success for town. Let's go through with it.

VTL blackhawk (I can't bold on my phone)
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:00:59 PM
At 1/4/2012 12:59:58 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
My plan has proven to be a success for town. Let's go through with it.

VTL blackhawk (I can't bold on my phone)

Blackhawk has not been active....a roleblocker had to be in order to get his night actions in......
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:05:05 PM
Hmmm unvote.

Who says there is a roleblocket?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:06:55 PM
This game I didnt want to have people waiting too long on the DP's, so I just took whatever actions that whoever was online at the time sent me. So if you think BH is innocent thats cool, but you'll need a different reason.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:07:35 PM
At 1/4/2012 1:05:05 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Hmmm unvote.

Who says there is a roleblocket?

Its over Lord...I know its you...
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:09:24 PM
At 1/4/2012 1:06:55 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
This game I didnt want to have people waiting too long on the DP's, so I just took whatever actions that whoever was online at the time sent me. So if you think BH is innocent thats cool, but you'll need a different reason.

Crap......
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:10:40 PM
At 1/4/2012 1:06:55 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Unvote.....I kind of feel foolish
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:14:33 PM
OK, lets think this through.

On my previous character, I can CONFIRM JM as town.

That leaves us with Xerge, Lordknukle, and Blackhawk.

Xerge says she was role blocked which I will buy because I was also role blocked on my previous character and none of the dead guys have any role blocking capabilities.

That leaves Blackhawk and I. I fought against Royal last DP and was responsible for nullifying her VTNL proposition which would doom town. I'm not mafia, I'm a vanilla townie.

That leaves Blackhawk.

VTL Blackhawk
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:19:19 PM
*He

Sorry for calling you a she, Xerge.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:20:46 PM
At 1/4/2012 1:19:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
*He

Sorry for calling you a she, Xerge.

LOL! Its ok....

So there was five mafia members.....crap
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:33:55 PM
Blackhawk has been lynched. He was guilty.

Town has won. Congratulations. Endgame thread will be up sometime today.

Btw, Jordan was a death miller.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:35:01 PM
What the fvck is a death miller?
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:35:35 PM
Nvm I got it.
MasterKage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:36:35 PM
At 1/4/2012 1:35:01 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

rather controversial twist is the Death Miller, whose alignment is shown as "Mafia" by the Moderator upon death. This has been argued and discussed in Ethics Threads as a source of distrust in the Moderator, which most people feel should not be tolerated. Thus, the Death Miller is an particularly scarcely-used role even in bastard mod games.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:38:02 PM
At 1/4/2012 1:36:35 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/4/2012 1:35:01 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

rather controversial twist is the Death Miller, whose alignment is shown as "Mafia" by the Moderator upon death. This has been argued and discussed in Ethics Threads as a source of distrust in the Moderator, which most people feel should not be tolerated. Thus, the Death Miller is an particularly scarcely-used role even in bastard mod games.

In a Beginners' game no less. Fvcking hard core sh1t.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:42:31 PM
The town won by luck this game. After I orchestrated the lynch against Knuckle, we were at 4-3. We knew that either jm or USM was the vig, so we decided to kill one and roleblock the other. Unforunately, we did not know that jm was also bulletproof, so we killed him and roleblocked USM. Since he was bulletproof in addition to being the vig, however, the kill did not go through and we lost.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 1:42:56 PM
Great game, Blackvoid.

Even though there was one minor slip up :).