Jump to topic:

Inheritance Mafia DP 6

blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 4:26:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There is nothing more that I wish to share from the books, so, at this point, the excerpts will stop unless anyone who's read has suggestions for things I should share.

The Varden awoke to find Martin dead. He seemed to have put up a small fight, but he's only a mercenary. He was no match for an elf.

Thus ends the tale of F-16.

BS - Angela - You are a mysterious herbalist known and respected by all. When you first met Eragon in Teirm, you read him his fortune as told by the knuckle-bones of a dragon. You can select one person every night and learn their fortune. You win with the Varden (town).

BS 2 - Wyrden - You are one of the Elves assigned to protect Eragon and Saphira. You will act as bodyguard due to that. If your target is attacked, you will die in their place. Before you die, however, Eragon will learn who you protected. You win with the Varden (town).

BV - Durza - You are one of the most powerful Shades to walk the land. You are a servant of Galbatorix's. You can use your mental strength to break into people's minds and take them over for one NP thus allowing you to use their role on anyone.

Mestari - Ra'zac - You are a servant of Galbatorix. Whenever he needs someone brought in, you do the job. You are the mafia kidnapper. You win with the Empire (mafia).

LDF - Elva - You were blessed by Eragon as a child, but that blessing turned into more of a curse. You feel the pain and suffering of all. As a result, you will receive the name of every CHARACTER that misfortune may fall upon. You can either choose to warn that player (anonymously) which will give them a one time use role, or you can warn the doctor (anonymously) who may or may not be able to help. You win with the Varden (town).

Spinko - Nolfavrell - You are a child from Eragon's hometown of Carvahall. You are too young to wield a weapon, and have no skills in magic or healing. As a result, you are a Vanilla Townie. You win with the Varden (town). (converted to mafia NP3)

F-16 - Martin - You are a mercenary in Teirm who is hired to protect ships from pirates. You meet up with Brom and Eragon when they visit Teirm in their search for Jeod. Since you aren't involved in the fight over the future of Alagaesia, you are a Vanilla Townie. You win with the Varden (town).

Active players list:
Ore_Ele (replaced by LDF 2)
Tv (BS 3)
Drafterman
Medic
royalpaladin
caveat (replaced by VK)
Danielle
Marauder
PartamRuhem (replaced by weirdman)
DetectableNinja
Andromeda
LoR (replaced by Im_always_right)
lordknukle

It takes 7 votes to lynch.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 4:32:11 PM
At 1/5/2012 4:26:47 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
There is nothing more that I wish to share from the books, so, at this point, the excerpts will stop unless anyone who's read has suggestions for things I should share.

The Varden awoke to find Martin dead. He seemed to have put up a small fight, but he's only a mercenary. He was no match for an elf.

Thus ends the tale of F-16.

BS - Angela - You are a mysterious herbalist known and respected by all. When you first met Eragon in Teirm, you read him his fortune as told by the knuckle-bones of a dragon. You can select one person every night and learn their fortune. You win with the Varden (town).

BS 2 - Wyrden - You are one of the Elves assigned to protect Eragon and Saphira. You will act as bodyguard due to that. If your target is attacked, you will die in their place. Before you die, however, Eragon will learn who you protected. You win with the Varden (town).

BV - Durza - You are one of the most powerful Shades to walk the land. You are a servant of Galbatorix's. You can use your mental strength to break into people's minds and take them over for one NP thus allowing you to use their role on anyone.

Mestari - Ra'zac - You are a servant of Galbatorix. Whenever he needs someone brought in, you do the job. You are the mafia kidnapper. You win with the Empire (mafia).

LDF - Elva - You were blessed by Eragon as a child, but that blessing turned into more of a curse. You feel the pain and suffering of all. As a result, you will receive the name of every CHARACTER that misfortune may fall upon. You can either choose to warn that player (anonymously) which will give them a one time use role, or you can warn the doctor (anonymously) who may or may not be able to help. You win with the Varden (town).

Spinko - Nolfavrell - You are a child from Eragon's hometown of Carvahall. You are too young to wield a weapon, and have no skills in magic or healing. As a result, you are a Vanilla Townie. You win with the Varden (town). (converted to mafia NP3)

F-16 - Martin - You are a mercenary in Teirm who is hired to protect ships from pirates. You meet up with Brom and Eragon when they visit Teirm in their search for Jeod. Since you aren't involved in the fight over the future of Alagaesia, you are a Vanilla Townie. You win with the Varden (town). (converted NP 3)

Active players list:
Ore_Ele (replaced by LDF 2)
Tv (BS 3)
Drafterman
Medic
royalpaladin
caveat (replaced by VK)
Danielle
Marauder
PartamRuhem (replaced by weirdman)
DetectableNinja
Andromeda
LoR (replaced by Im_always_right)
lordknukle

It takes 7 votes to lynch.

Fixed.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 4:39:44 PM
I created that mess at the end so that they would not know who I was targeting. Was anybody actually convinced that I believed F-16?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 4:41:28 PM
At 1/5/2012 4:39:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I created that mess at the end so that they would not know who I was targeting. Was anybody actually convinced that I believed F-16?

My hero! I TOLD YOU PEOPLE DAYS AGO! And yes I did actually believe you lol. Nice.
President of DDO
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 4:42:30 PM
At 1/5/2012 4:39:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Yes, I did think you trusted him. Lol, glad you didn't, though.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 4:58:39 PM
At 1/5/2012 4:53:22 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Actually, never mind. There was no night kill, so it is safe to assume that drafterman is not mafia.

Yeah, I believe him protecting himself and the mafia having no night kill yesterday - when we know Lord targeted him - proved his innocence. He is probably the doctor. Of course he could have been recruited last night, but we can't assume that. The mafia is going to recruit people who can help them win. I was initially a mason and now I'm vanilla; there is no reason to recruit me. People with active roles who can inhibit the mafia are going to be their conversion targets. We need to hear back from LoR to see who he watched/tracked.
President of DDO
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:04:27 PM
Okay, i've been busy the past few days and am just now trying to catch up.

Danielle isn't in the mason pm anymore. She must be mafia. This happened before this dp though, so i'm assuming she gave some explanation for why she's not in the pm? I'm guessing whatever the explanation is, it's a lie.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:06:55 PM
At 1/5/2012 4:58:39 PM, Danielle wrote:
Actually, never mind. There was no night kill, so it is safe to assume that drafterman is not mafia.

Yeah, I believe him protecting himself and the mafia having no night kill yesterday - when we know Lord targeted him - proved his innocence. He is probably the doctor. Of course he could have been recruited last night, but we can't assume that. The mafia is going to recruit people who can help them win. I was initially a mason and now I'm vanilla; there is no reason to recruit me. People with active roles who can inhibit the mafia are going to be their conversion targets. We need to hear back from LoR to see who he watched/tracked.

?

Why are you now vanilla?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:09:28 PM
At 1/5/2012 4:58:39 PM, Danielle wrote:

Oh like how spinko was a vanilla and they had no reason to recruit him? Like how you said f-16 was a good recruitment target in this game even though he was vanilla?

bs.

mafia.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:13:47 PM
Vtl Danielle

it's obvious. Blackhawk confirmed that only townies will be int he mason pm, and danielle *mysteriously* dissapeared from the mason pm.

She's probably going to come on and say that i should have been paying attention because she gave some reasoning last dp for why she is not in the pm anymore, but it's all just bullsh*t.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:15:26 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:13:47 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Vtl Danielle

it's obvious. Blackhawk confirmed that only townies will be int he mason pm, and danielle *mysteriously* dissapeared from the mason pm.

She's probably going to come on and say that i should have been paying attention because she gave some reasoning last dp for why she is not in the pm anymore, but it's all just bullsh*t.

She actually did not give any reason as far as I remember. She just told us that she would find out.

Since she is now vanilla, I presume that she has discovered the reason.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:32:17 PM
In the end I thought royals act was too much to believe but it was a good ploy. I notice that spinko and f16 were recruited the same night. I wonder if it was a one shot double recruit.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:33:42 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:01:49 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Medic's the last mafia.

Not any more. Dninja and myself were converted back to town last night.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:34:23 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:33:42 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Medic's the last mafia.

Lol I know. But it was worth a shot.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:36:18 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:15:56 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
VTL Danielle for pressure.

There is nothing to pressure. I HAVE NO INFORMATION. I am Vanilla because my original role was Mason, but I am no longer a Mason - obviously. I've already explained in the last day phase that I HAVE NO IDEA why I am not in the Mason PM anymore.

@ LDF -- Yes, I did explain this all yesterday. Once again, the mod would not kick out a Mafioso from the Masons because that would spell out to the town that a former Mason was Mafia. I know mods interfere, but DAYUM. Blackhawk obviously cannot do that. You should also know this because the mod NEVER said that only townies would be in the Mason PM; he said that there was CURRENTLY no Mafioso in the Mason PM. You, bluesteel and I were intentionally keeping information to ourselves (blue especially) because we were wary of a Spy in the Masons. Obviously if we were wary of a Spy it means A MAFIOSO CAN BE IN THE MASONS.

Unless you confirm (and have other Masons agree in the day phase as proof) that the mod specifically said NO MAFIA CAN BE IN THE MASON PM - or that a recruited Mafioso would be kicked out of the Mason PM - then we have no reason to go with this b.s.

The mafia has NO reason to recruit me. I've said all along I was just a Mason. I have no useful powers whatsoever. Why wouldn't they recruit:

royal - the VIG
drafterman - the DOC
Logic - the TRACKER/WATCHER
medic and DNinja - MAFIA HELPERS or whatever the F they are
Marauder or the former PR - for being "confirmed" townies

There is no reason whatsoever to recruit me over any of these other players. Everyone also seems to be ignoring the fact that Lord targeted royal and drafterman the other night. We know why he targeted drafterman (failed night kill cuz he protected himself) but thus far there has been NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER as to why he targeted royal, who wasn't RB and her her role unaffected. Just because she killed F-16 doesn't confirm her innocence.

Bottom line: Me being kicked out of the Mason PM is NOT more incriminating than Lord targeting royal. We have evidence of a mafioso targeting royal with NO other explanation, and it's an assumption that I am no longer a Mason because I have been recruited (even though there is NO reason for the mafia to recruit me).

I'm voting for royal or medic. Royal for obvious reasons, or medic because we know he's mafia. I have a feeling that BlackVoid might be telling the truth and just wanting to get this game over with already. I know I do.
President of DDO
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:37:16 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:34:23 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Medic's the last mafia.

Ha, thanks for the extra confirmation.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:38:14 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:34:23 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Medic's the last mafia.

Nevermind... Btw how do you know this?
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:39:03 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:37:16 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Um, since he's confirmed mafia, his confirmation of that obviously means he's lying.

@ Mod - Tell the dead players to stop talking.

Or do people only have a problem with that when it's ME?
President of DDO
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:39:44 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:36:18 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/5/2012 5:15:56 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
VTL Danielle for pressure.

There is nothing to pressure. I HAVE NO INFORMATION. I am Vanilla because my original role was Mason, but I am no longer a Mason - obviously. I've already explained in the last day phase that I HAVE NO IDEA why I am not in the Mason PM anymore.

@ LDF -- Yes, I did explain this all yesterday. Once again, the mod would not kick out a Mafioso from the Masons because that would spell out to the town that a former Mason was Mafia. I know mods interfere, but DAYUM. Blackhawk obviously cannot do that. You should also know this because the mod NEVER said that only townies would be in the Mason PM; he said that there was CURRENTLY no Mafioso in the Mason PM. You, bluesteel and I were intentionally keeping information to ourselves (blue especially) because we were wary of a Spy in the Masons. Obviously if we were wary of a Spy it means A MAFIOSO CAN BE IN THE MASONS.

Unless you confirm (and have other Masons agree in the day phase as proof) that the mod specifically said NO MAFIA CAN BE IN THE MASON PM - or that a recruited Mafioso would be kicked out of the Mason PM - then we have no reason to go with this b.s.

The mafia has NO reason to recruit me. I've said all along I was just a Mason. I have no useful powers whatsoever. Why wouldn't they recruit:

royal - the VIG
drafterman - the DOC
Logic - the TRACKER/WATCHER
medic and DNinja - MAFIA HELPERS or whatever the F they are
Marauder or the former PR - for being "confirmed" townies

There is no reason whatsoever to recruit me over any of these other players. Everyone also seems to be ignoring the fact that Lord targeted royal and drafterman the other night. We know why he targeted drafterman (failed night kill cuz he protected himself) but thus far there has been NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER as to why he targeted royal, who wasn't RB and her her role unaffected. Just because she killed F-16 doesn't confirm her innocence.

Bottom line: Me being kicked out of the Mason PM is NOT more incriminating than Lord targeting royal. We have evidence of a mafioso targeting royal with NO other explanation, and it's an assumption that I am no longer a Mason because I have been recruited (even though there is NO reason for the mafia to recruit me).

I'm voting for royal or medic. Royal for obvious reasons, or medic because we know he's mafia. I have a feeling that BlackVoid might be telling the truth and just wanting to get this game over with already. I know I do.

I have killed two mafiosos IN A ROW.

The fact that you are deflecting the pressure to me is suspicious. Moreover, you argued that they would want to recruit vanillas because they were least likely to be recruited. Why does that not make you a prime target.

Now I am positive that you are mafia.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:39:56 PM
Medic, how were you converted? Btw I am going out now. If you're going to lynch me, suspects for tomorrow:

- royal
- medic

And LoR and/or drafterman were probably recruited at some point, or will be soon.
President of DDO
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:40:32 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:39:03 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/5/2012 5:37:16 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Um, since he's confirmed mafia, his confirmation of that obviously means he's lying.

@ Mod - Tell the dead players to stop talking.

Or do people only have a problem with that when it's ME?

He was converted back to town; ask bluesteel if you do not believe us.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:44:00 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:39:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I have killed two mafiosos IN A ROW.

Because bluesteel and myself told you to kill them! Congrats!

The fact that you are deflecting the pressure to me is suspicious.

Um, not when there's evidence. Sorry.

Moreover, you argued that they would want to recruit vanillas because they were least likely to be recruited. Why does that not make you a prime target.

It makes perfect sense to recruit Vanillas in the beginning of the game. It makes NO SENSE to recruit a Vanilla when there are active roles specifically inhibiting you. The mafia are getting no NK's thanks to drafterman. Ergo, they need him on their team so they can kill people. They don't need me. The mafia is also getting caught because LoR is tracking/watching them. Ergo, they need him on their team so they can get away with ish.

In short: it's strategic to recruit a Vanilla early on, but downright dumb to do so when you need the better roles gone.

Now I am positive that you are mafia.

GOOD. I HOPE I PLAY WITH YOU AGAIN SO I CAN BELITTLE YOU ABOUT YOUR INSTINCTS lulz.

If you were so positive, then you should wait for the mod's confirmation that a recruited Mafioso would definitely be kicked out of the Mason PM.

Anyone who votes for me without this confirmation must justify why. You can ask him this in your Role PM, though it'd be best if a Mason does it because then the other Masons can confirm the mod's answer.

Going out for the night :)
President of DDO
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:44:13 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:39:56 PM, Danielle wrote:
Medic, how were you converted? Btw I am going out now. If you're going to lynch me, suspects for tomorrow:

- royal
- medic

And LoR and/or drafterman were probably recruited at some point, or will be soon.

I'm not sure of the details, all I know is that we're in the pm now and BH confirmed that our conversion to town is complete. Maybe the recruitment into the pm was the conversion event.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 5:44:32 PM
At 1/5/2012 5:40:32 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
He was converted back to town; ask bluesteel if you do not believe us.

Okay, so that explains bluesteel did it. Now we know.
President of DDO