Replacements needed.

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:36:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I need replacements for my christianity mafia game. at least 1 right now

I will fill you in however needed its at dayphase 3 presenty. before signing up understand that

this is a commitment, sign up with intention to be very active
this is a commitment, dont quite if you 'disagree' with the roles
If you have any sense though, you should not be offended by those roles. if you are though press on anyway its just a game.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

I just labled this thread 'replacements needed' so if other mods find they need to call for replacements just use this one.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:36:57 PM
At 1/5/2012 11:36:28 PM, Marauder wrote:
I need replacements for my christianity mafia game. at least 1 right now

I will fill you in however needed its at dayphase 3 presenty. before signing up understand that

this is a commitment, sign up with intention to be very active
this is a commitment, dont quite if you 'disagree' with the roles
If you have any sense though, you should not be offended by those roles. if you are though press on anyway its just a game.

1)Viper-King
2)
3)
4)
5)

I just labled this thread 'replacements needed' so if other mods find they need to call for replacements just use this one.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 10:16:15 PM
since royals still in now I'm not going to need replacements as soon as I thought, but I will let those that signed up know if some other player needs replaced.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.