Total Posts:92|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

C-ACIT mafia DP4

Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 12:38:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
List of the Living....

1) Weirdman- Replaced by Royalpalidin

3) Medic
4) Drafterman
5) CAPS- Replaced by Marcuscato
6) socialpinko

10) M Torres

12) Wjmelements
13) Blackhawk
14) tyler90az- Replaced by AndroZ da III

List of the deceased

11) AndroZ
Dr John Thomas: You're the founder of the Christiandelphians. You'd probably fit right in here on DDO if you were around today, as you believed it important to prove your ‘correct' restored 1st century beliefs through process of debate challenges with other church denominations. Your also a doctor who was among the first to argue in favor of using corpses for medical studies, something that was illegal then. So you're a 2-shot Doctor in this game, twice during the game you can target one player during the night phase to protect them from being killed that night. Also you cannot be recruited into the masons, since, well……you and the recruiter have irreconcilable differences…..
you win with the town.

9) Lordknuckle
John Calvin: You started what is now called Calvinism, a generally incorrect brand of theology. You are vanilla, you have no role. you win with the town

2) Jm_notguilty- replaced by AndroZ da II
Richard Dawkins: you're a former Christian turned apostate; arguably Atheisms most vocal advocate. If Atheism had to have a figurehead, they would probably pick you. You're a Third Party Survivor, your goal being to last through the conflicts between the theists without getting killed. If you win you win first place before the winners between the town and mafia. But winning first place is not easy because if you're investigated, you're investigated guilty.

7) F-16
Saint Augustine: The theology of what a ‘just war' is and that there is a such thing as a time when a nation can go to war in a godly way came largely from you. Because the just war doctrine is associated with you I make you a 1-shot vigilante. Once during the game you target one player during the night phase to kill them. you win with the town

8) Unstupendousman
Charles Taze Russell: You are the founder of the Jehovah Witnesses, a deviation from Christianity that accepts one translation of the bible and one translation only. Your followers are probably best known for there tradition of coming to peoples houses, door to door selling there faith, trying to leave behind a Watchtower magazine, originally published by you. Each night-phase you can visit another player and take up there time because in this game time is votes. You the Vote Stealer; take one players vote the next day-phase having it set to whoever you want. Vote steal from someone twice and you leave behind a Watchtower magazine. you win with the mafia

Exciting things were happening for the town as the days pressed on. Mr Luther leaving with the quite the experience after meeting 'The Holy Ones' together for the first time, whilst community efforts managed to get rid of Mr Russle who was confirmed to be connected to the koolaid massacres. Ironically Charels Taze Russle managed to survive the lynching process, but it caused him to need hospital treatment and he refused blood..... you can read all about it in his last watchtower newsletter.

But this did not stop our mafia from taking another. This time it was the venerated Saint Augustine himself that was targeted. Now Augustine really thought he was going to be smarter than the last two towns, after all this pitcher he found was labeled 'Tea' so theirs no way it was lethal the killers only use Koolaid. but when he drank it he realized 'oh no, it only looks like tea in a certain light, this is really grape Koolaid!!!' the leavers of the Faux tea's silhouette was at the door step, and the Saint was determine to take them out before he died but allas that's fast acting poison, he did not have even a heartbeat left to chase after the killer. and then Augustine was dead.

(South Park disclaimer) please remember the characters in this story are fictitious, even the real ones, any resemblance to the real world is coincidental.

with only 9 left that puts at needing just 5 votes to lynch.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 12:44:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well that went well, except we lost F-16. Never used his power then... any results for us, Drafter?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 12:53:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 12:52:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
No vig kill on Spinko so we'll have to deal with him in the day phase.

VTL Spinko

... the reason we wanted a Vig kill on him was because it converts him. So no, lynching him makes no sense atm.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 12:56:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 12:53:24 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/6/2012 12:52:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
No vig kill on Spinko so we'll have to deal with him in the day phase.

VTL Spinko

... the reason we wanted a Vig kill on him was because it doesn't convert him. So no, lynching him makes no sense atm.

Fixed.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 12:58:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 12:53:24 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/6/2012 12:52:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
No vig kill on Spinko so we'll have to deal with him in the day phase.

VTL Spinko

... the reason we wanted a Vig kill on him was because it converts him. So no, lynching him makes no sense atm.

I suspect that that part is just as fake as the Glenn Beck claim.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:07:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Si esto no funciona y que está diciendo la verdad, podemos simplemente lo linchamiento de nuevo. Si es la mafia o un mentiroso, lo mejor es sacarlo de la forma ahora. VTL Spinko.

Ah, y he vuelto a hablar español. Voy a tratar de traducir a mí mismo, pero si hay una palabra que no conocen o me da pereza, me va a utilizar Google Translate.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:08:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm totally fine with vig taking me out so I'm not converted. But medic, I WILL be converted to mafia if I'm lynched and the town will have to waste another Np getting the vig to target me (if he's even still alive). Torres is right that the whole point of the plan was too have the vig kill me. Lynching me totally goes against the entire point.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:13:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:08:21 AM, socialpinko wrote:
I'm totally fine with vig taking me out so I'm not converted. But medic, I WILL be converted to mafia if I'm lynched and the town will have to waste another Np getting the vig to target me (if he's even still alive). Torres is right that the whole point of the plan was too have the vig kill me. Lynching me totally goes against the entire point.

Nuestro vigilante era de una sola vez. No tengo idea de por qué no te maten. Esto honestamente suena como tácticas de miedo mafia para mí. ¿Por qué el moderador puso en un papel como éste si sólo tuviéramos un disparo a matar y hay tantas formas que toma a fracasar?
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:15:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:07:30 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Si esto no funciona y que está diciendo la verdad, podemos simplemente lo linchamiento de nuevo. Si es la mafia o un mentiroso, lo mejor es sacarlo de la forma ahora. VTL Spinko.

Ah, y he vuelto a hablar español. Voy a tratar de traducir a mí mismo, pero si hay una palabra que no conocen o me da pereza, me va a utilizar Google Translate.

TRASNLATION: If this doesn't work, and he is telling the truth, we can simply lynch him again. If he is Mafia or a liar, the best thing is to take him out right now.

Ah, and I have gone back to speaking Spanish. I'm going to try and translate myself, I'll use Google translate.

---------

Now, first off, that's a rough translation because there's parts of that that are... well, kinda rough (all in all though Andro, you speak and write well). HOWEVER Andro, you are forgetting that part of the Judas claim is that he CANNOT be lynched. So no, we can't exactly lynch him atm.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:20:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:13:23 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Our guard was at one time. I have no idea why not get killed. This honestly sounds like mafia scare tactics to me. Why put the moderator in a role like this if we only had one shot to kill and there are so many forms it takes to fail?

It's not a scare tactic. I was all for the vig killing me last night. I dint know why they didn't. And who says there's only one shot to kill me? The only reason to think vig is x-shot is because the cop is. However nothing in any of the deceased players role PM's suggests that Marauder made the majority of the roles x-shot.

This was by Google translate so sorry if it didn't come out perfect.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:20:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:15:55 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/6/2012 1:07:30 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Si esto no funciona y que está diciendo la verdad, podemos simplemente lo linchamiento de nuevo. Si es la mafia o un mentiroso, lo mejor es sacarlo de la forma ahora. VTL Spinko.

Ah, y he vuelto a hablar español. Voy a tratar de traducir a mí mismo, pero si hay una palabra que no conocen o me da pereza, me va a utilizar Google Translate.

TRASNLATION: If this doesn't work, and he is telling the truth, we can simply lynch him again. If he is Mafia or a liar, the best thing is to take him out right now.

Ah, and I have gone back to speaking Spanish. I'm going to try and translate myself, I'll use Google translate.

---------

Now, first off, that's a rough translation because there's parts of that that are... well, kinda rough (all in all though Andro, you speak and write well).

Lo siento, y gracias. :)
HOWEVER Andro, you are forgetting that part of the Judas claim is that he CANNOT be lynched. So no, we can't exactly lynch him atm.

Maldita. Así, o él tiene la mejor afirmación mafia falsa que he visto en mucho tiempo o que está diciendo la verdad, pero de cualquier manera estamos jodidos, porque no podemos lincharlo. unvote
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:20:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:13:23 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/6/2012 1:08:21 AM, socialpinko wrote:
I'm totally fine with vig taking me out so I'm not converted. But medic, I WILL be converted to mafia if I'm lynched and the town will have to waste another Np getting the vig to target me (if he's even still alive). Torres is right that the whole point of the plan was too have the vig kill me. Lynching me totally goes against the entire point.

Nuestro vigilante era de una sola vez. No tengo idea de por qué no te maten. Esto honestamente suena como tácticas de miedo mafia para mí. ¿Por qué el moderador puso en un papel como éste si sólo tuviéramos un disparo a matar y hay tantas formas que toma a fracasar?

TRANSLATION: Our Vig was a one-shot. I have no idea why he didn't kill you. This really sounds like scare tactics by the Mafia. Why did the moderator put in the... [[translation note, this is not perfect conjugation, so I'll try my best here to translate contextually and not literally]] **papel** as such if we would only have one shot to kill and there's so many ways that it would fail?

-------

Andro, it's possible we have other means of Vig. I highly doubt there's ONLY a One-shot Vig. I bet at least another person has a shot to use, because I agree that a Mod would normally not only put a one-shot of any certain role.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:23:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:20:06 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 1/6/2012 1:13:23 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Our guard was at one time. I have no idea why not get killed. This honestly sounds like mafia scare tactics to me. Why put the moderator in a role like this if we only had one shot to kill and there are so many forms it takes to fail?

Las partes en negrita no están ni siquiera cerca.

It's not a scare tactic. I was all for the vig killing me last night. I dint know why they didn't. And who says there's only one shot to kill me? The only reason to think vig is x-shot is because the cop is. However nothing in any of the deceased players role PM's suggests that Marauder made the majority of the roles x-shot.

El vigilante está muerto, él era de una sola vez.

This was by Google translate so sorry if it didn't come out perfect.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:24:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:20:49 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/6/2012 1:15:55 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/6/2012 1:07:30 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Si esto no funciona y que está diciendo la verdad, podemos simplemente lo linchamiento de nuevo. Si es la mafia o un mentiroso, lo mejor es sacarlo de la forma ahora. VTL Spinko.

Ah, y he vuelto a hablar español. Voy a tratar de traducir a mí mismo, pero si hay una palabra que no conocen o me da pereza, me va a utilizar Google Translate.

TRASNLATION: If this doesn't work, and he is telling the truth, we can simply lynch him again. If he is Mafia or a liar, the best thing is to take him out right now.

Ah, and I have gone back to speaking Spanish. I'm going to try and translate myself, I'll use Google translate.

---------

Now, first off, that's a rough translation because there's parts of that that are... well, kinda rough (all in all though Andro, you speak and write well).

Lo siento, y gracias. :)
HOWEVER Andro, you are forgetting that part of the Judas claim is that he CANNOT be lynched. So no, we can't exactly lynch him atm.

Maldita. Así, o él tiene la mejor afirmación mafia falsa que he visto en mucho tiempo o que está diciendo la verdad, pero de cualquier manera estamos jodidos, porque no podemos lincharlo. unvote

TRANSLATED: Damn it. So it is, or he has the best Mafia claim that I've seen in a long time or he is telling the truth. But whichever way we are [[ha ha ha, do you really know what "jodidos" means? I'm gonna assume you mean "screwed" but not the way the word means]] screwed, cause we can't lynch him.

-----------

We can at least leave him as last to lynch, but obviously he's suspect.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:26:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:23:55 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/6/2012 1:20:06 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 1/6/2012 1:13:23 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Our guard was at one time. I have no idea why not get killed. This honestly sounds like mafia scare tactics to me. Why put the moderator in a role like this if we only had one shot to kill and there are so many forms it takes to fail?

Las partes en negrita no están ni siquiera cerca.

T: The parts in bold aren't even close. [[They are a bit... But Google Translate sucks.]]


It's not a scare tactic. I was all for the vig killing me last night. I dint know why they didn't. And who says there's only one shot to kill me? The only reason to think vig is x-shot is because the cop is. However nothing in any of the deceased players role PM's suggests that Marauder made the majority of the roles x-shot.

El vigilante está muerto, él era de una sola vez.

T: The Vig is dead, he was one-shot.

Which makes it even likelier that there is someone else who may have a X-shot Vig power.


This was by Google translate so sorry if it didn't come out perfect.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:27:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Guess we have to wait for Drafter now.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:28:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:20:51 AM, M.Torres wrote:
TRANSLATION: Our Vig was a one-shot. I have no idea why he didn't kill you. This really sounds like scare tactics by the Mafia. Why did the moderator put in the... [[translation note, this is not perfect conjugation, so I'll try my best here to translate contextually and not literally]] **papel** as such if we would only have one shot to kill and there's so many ways that it would fail?

Lo siento, mi error. Me preguntaba por qué Marauder pondría un poder como el del juego.

-------

Andro, it's possible we have other means of Vig. I highly doubt there's ONLY a One-shot Vig. I bet at least another person has a shot to use, because I agree that a Mod would normally not only put a one-shot of any certain role.

Si él está diciendo la verdad, tenemos que tener a alguien con un poder vigilante. Si no lo hacemos, entonces dudo mucho su reclamación.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:30:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Didn't read Aquina's role. I need to be more observant. Whoever the other vig are if they're out there, kill me tonight.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:30:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:26:33 AM, M.Torres wrote:
Which makes it even likelier that there is someone else who may have a X-shot Vig power.

Verdadero. Vigilante, si puedes, por favor, matar spinko este NP.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:30:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:28:15 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/6/2012 1:20:51 AM, M.Torres wrote:
TRANSLATION: Our Vig was a one-shot. I have no idea why he didn't kill you. This really sounds like scare tactics by the Mafia. Why did the moderator put in the... [[translation note, this is not perfect conjugation, so I'll try my best here to translate contextually and not literally]] **papel** as such if we would only have one shot to kill and there's so many ways that it would fail?

Lo siento, mi error. Me preguntaba por qué Marauder pondría un poder como el del juego.

T: Sorry, my mistake. I was wondering why Marauder would have a role like that in the game.

Well, we can't speculate on Mod theory. We really have no clue what Marauder would or wouldn't do...


-------

Andro, it's possible we have other means of Vig. I highly doubt there's ONLY a One-shot Vig. I bet at least another person has a shot to use, because I agree that a Mod would normally not only put a one-shot of any certain role.

Si él está diciendo la verdad, tenemos que tener a alguien con un poder vigilante. Si no lo hacemos, entonces dudo mucho su reclamación.

T: If he is telling the truth, we have to have someone with Vig power. If we don't have one, then I doubt his claim.

... are you fishing for the Vig Andro? I honestly think we can't do much more with Spinko atm. That is not to say he is clear, but we need to look for other options, anyway.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:32:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:30:45 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/6/2012 1:26:33 AM, M.Torres wrote:
Which makes it even likelier that there is someone else who may have a X-shot Vig power.

Verdadero. Vigilante, si puedes, por favor, matar spinko este NP.

T: True, Vig, if you can, please kill Spinko this NP.

Well, obviously. :P

We still need another plan though. We can wait to see Drafter's results, but we should still begin to think of other ways forward.

I begin by asking who the inactives are...
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:35:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:24:26 AM, M.Torres wrote:
TRANSLATED: Damn it. So it is, or he has the best Mafia claim that I've seen in a long time or he is telling the truth. But whichever way we are [[ha ha ha, do you really know what "jodidos" means? I'm gonna assume you mean "screwed" but not the way the word means]] screwed, cause we can't lynch him.

Maldita, no. Ese fue un momento Google Translate. :) Has entendido lo que quise decir. Tal vez no debería utilizar palabras como que en otros idiomas ...

-----------

We can at least leave him as last to lynch, but obviously he's suspect.

Suena bien.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:37:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:30:55 AM, M.Torres wrote:
... are you fishing for the Vig Andro? I honestly think we can't do much more with Spinko atm. That is not to say he is clear, but we need to look for other options, anyway.

No. Si tenemos un vigilante, entonces será evidente, porque spinko estará muerto. No quiero que la vig a reclamar, porque entonces se roleblocked. ¿Debemos esperar los resultados de la investigación?
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:44:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:32:08 AM, M.Torres wrote:
I begin by asking who the inactives are...

Royal, drafter, marcus, wjm, y blackhawk no han hablado todavía.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:48:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:36:52 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Sorry I don't buy the character claim and I have no reason to trust the role claim either so my vote is solid.

Creo que lo que debe hacer es darle a el vigilante la oportunidad de matarlo. Si todavía está vivo y creemos que es la mafia último, podemos lincharlo luego. Él es sospechoso, pero existe la posibilidad de que él está diciendo la verdad.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 1:50:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 1:15:55 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/6/2012 1:07:30 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Si esto no funciona y que está diciendo la verdad, podemos simplemente lo linchamiento de nuevo. Si es la mafia o un mentiroso, lo mejor es sacarlo de la forma ahora. VTL Spinko.

Ah, y he vuelto a hablar español. Voy a tratar de traducir a mí mismo, pero si hay una palabra que no conocen o me da pereza, me va a utilizar Google Translate.

TRASNLATION: If this doesn't work, and he is telling the truth, we can simply lynch him again. If he is Mafia or a liar, the best thing is to take him out right now.

Ah, and I have gone back to speaking Spanish. I'm going to try and translate myself, I'll use Google translate.

---------

Now, first off, that's a rough translation because there's parts of that that are... well, kinda rough (all in all though Andro, you speak and write well). HOWEVER Andro, you are forgetting that part of the Judas claim is that he CANNOT be lynched. So no, we can't exactly lynch him atm.

If he can't be lynched then how can he be converted if he gets lynched?? That's a contradiction. I think you just implicated yourself.