Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner 5.2 Signups

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:38:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Modded by Dninja. Mentors will be used this game.

Signups:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:39:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.Lordknukle
10.
11.
12.
13.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:39:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:38:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Modded by Dninja. Mentors will be used this game.

Signups:

1.
2.
3. MasterKage
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:41:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love how you left me out.

1.
2.
3. Masterkage
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.Lordknukle
10.
11.
12.
13.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:41:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1.
2.
3. MasterKage
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. Lordknukle
10.

Only 10 spots. Get them while they're hot. If spots run out, n00bs will great priority.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:42:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
roles?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:42:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:42:16 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
roles?

yes
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:44:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:41:10 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I love how you left me out.


1.
2.
3. Masterkage
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.Lordknukle
10.
11.
12.
13.

I did mine right after yours. Lol.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:44:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:41:34 PM, bluesteel wrote:
1. esisCOA
2.
3. MasterKage
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. Lordknukle
10.

Only 10 spots. Get them while they're hot. If spots run out, n00bs will great priority.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:48:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
NOTE TO EVERYONE:

Please please PLEASE add me as a friend after signing up!

To any who don't have a mentor: we've been just starting an adopt-a-noob program for mafia. However, no more experienced mentors have signed up--meaning, if you don't already have a mentor for this game, that means you probably won't for this game. Sorry, but, again, we're in the experiment stage.

But don't let THAT deter you from signing up! It's still a great learning experience regardless.

Also: I'd like ONE Inexperience Challenge who ISN'T A MENTOR to sign up.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:52:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Right mentors. I forgot all about that. My mentor is Tvellalott.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:53:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:52:24 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Right mentors. I forgot all about that. My mentor is Tvellalott.

I know. I'M modding the game.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:53:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:53:07 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:52:24 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Right mentors. I forgot all about that. My mentor is Tvellalott.

I know. I'M modding the game.

Oh yeah. Facepalm.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
esisCOA
Posts: 128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:57:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:53:07 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:52:24 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Right mentors. I forgot all about that. My mentor is Tvellalott.

I know. I'M modding the game.

do we really need to be friends? my message thing is set to public
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:59:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:48:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
1. esisCOA
2. royalpaladin
3. MasterKage
4.
5.
6.16k
7.
8.
9. Lordknukle
10.

Mentors are enabled, correct? My mentor is LDF.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:59:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:57:00 PM, esisCOA wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:53:07 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:52:24 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Right mentors. I forgot all about that. My mentor is Tvellalott.

I know. I'M modding the game.

do we really need to be friends? my message thing is set to public

Not really. I should have said "or change your message settings." However, it's generally easier to just add as a friend.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
esisCOA
Posts: 128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 10:01:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:59:48 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:57:00 PM, esisCOA wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:53:07 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:52:24 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Right mentors. I forgot all about that. My mentor is Tvellalott.

I know. I'M modding the game.

do we really need to be friends? my message thing is set to public

Not really. I should have said "or change your message settings." However, it's generally easier to just add as a friend.

ok i was just wondering, not that i dont want to be friends, i just didnt know if it was a requirement or just for the messaging.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 10:14:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. esisCOA
2. royalpaladin
3. MasterKage
4.
5.
6.16k
7.
8.
9. Lordknukle
10.

I'll be willing to add more roles if people are REALLY filling up all the spots.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 10:18:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 10:18:01 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
What if you don't have a mentor?

Is this closed to people with mentors?

No. Anyone can sign up. I posted a disclaimer earlier.

Well--not ANYONE. Just beginners.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 10:41:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:52:24 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Right mentors. I forgot all about that. My mentor is Tvellalott.

You'll be defeated by USM rather easily then ;)
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 11:29:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 10:41:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:52:24 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Right mentors. I forgot all about that. My mentor is Tvellalott.

You'll be defeated by USM rather easily then ;)

lol. I don't have a mentor. I feel severely disadvantaged.
esisCOA
Posts: 128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 11:57:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 11:57:02 PM, esisCOA wrote:
At 1/6/2012 11:55:28 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
1. esisCOA
2. royalpaladin
3. MasterKage
4.c l fox
5.Jordan56
6.16k
7.
8.
9. Lordknukle
10.vmpire