2) Jm_notguilty- replaced by AndroZ da II
Richard Dawkins: survivor, third party
7) F-16
Saint Augustine: 1-shot vig, town
8) Unstupendousman
Charles Taze Russell: votestealer, mafia

6) socialpinko
George Fox:
You are the Founder of the Quakers, a deviation from Christianity that disregards the Bible as important in favor of what you think your ‘inner Jesus' tells you. In your church, because you don't believe in sacraments, in place of communion your followers like to sit in a circle and silently meditate. In this game you can have another player ‘silently meditate' in communion with you, blocking them from doing there role that night-phase. You are the Roleblocker. you win with the mafia

14) tyler90az- Replaced by AndroZ da III
Charles Fox Parham:
You're the founder of the Pentecostal church. Your church is known for its prominent rejection of the ‘cessationist' teaching that the miraculous gifts like prophecy, or speaking in tongs, or miraculous healings ended after the Council of Nicaea. In fact you believe speaking in tongs' in a necessary evidence of salvation. In this game that faith the continued existence of the gift of prophecy is rewarded as I the lord thy Mod give you the gift of a prophecy at the start of this game. There are 2 characters in the game that, when they choose the same target during a night phase, something different will happened to there target that's of greater effect than what either of there role's would do alone. Each night phase you can investigate ‘with the spirit of discernment' any combination of 2 players to see if there the 2 characters I am talking about. You have a hindrance in your ability to tell people the results of your searches though since all your post in the dayphase threads must be in ‘tongs' of some kind. Any language other than English will do. But you can cast your vote to lynch or not lynch in English though.
you win with the town

as the battle for the direction of the church continues one can only expect the town to grow weary what with the recent lost of the man gifted with the tong's Charles Parham, who's morning coffee was replaced with brown Koolaid (I wonder what flavor that koolaid must have been, sad the man that knows took the secret to his grave). But not all are loosing there gusto, some are even just now finding there second wind after that 'Holy Ones' club reunion

not to mention the choas yesterday that surrounded the churches decision on weather or not lynch Glen Beck. they wispered to each other 'but what if when we kill lynch him he morphes into a God and kills us all!?'
but then Velma shaggy and scooby showed and said 'jenkies dont you know this is not Glen Beck its....' pulls fake face of head (gasp) 'George Fox!'

'thats right I did it, and I would have gotten away with it two if it wernt for you meddling townies, but this is not over yet, my conspirators knows where my stash of the toxic koolaid is in Pennsylvanian and will have it ready for use before you know it' he said staring at androZ for her third reincarnated time.

the town starts the day out probably with one question on there mind "how will we or the mafia know who to lynch/kill now that androZ has not replaced anybody?"

meanwhile in mafia game heaven.....andro approaches the doors to the Lord thy Mods home. Marauder greets her at the door. "I just cant win can I? could you bring me back a PGO that would show them!" but the Mod had to briefly let her down saying 'not this time'. Marauder walks her inside. she asks 'what is this place?' 'Well mafia games are like a Hollodeck Mods like me control inside your own imagination so long as you keep reading. for the in game players whats on the hollodeck is whatever I set it too be but here in the waiting room you can set it to whatever you want."
"so if I want a jakuzzi...." the Mod finished for her "you can have a jakuzzi placed in here to chill in."
Andro immediately set her waiting room to have a large stash her favorite snacks, unpoisend koolaid, and ofcourse the jakuzzi.
the Mod was leaving to attend to the mafia game room again but then Andro asked curiously "whats spinko and unstupenousman doing in there rooms?"
"Unstupendous has a comic book library in his and I dont know about spinko's. from the noises I can hear inside it I've not wanted to go peek to see."

hope ya'll enjoyed that, but back to the game!...

only 7 people left so that means it takes 4 to lynch

again all those characters are fictitious, even the real ones, and any DDO members are impersonated....badly
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 2:22:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Living Players:

1) Royalpalidin - NEED ROLECLAIM
2) Medic - Watcher
3) Drafterman - Cop
4) Marcuscato - NEED ROLECLAIM
5) M Torres - NEED ROLECLAIM
6) F-16 - Good things happen to the recipient
7) Blackhawk - Good things happen to the recipient

WJM was acting so anti-town, I was actually suspicious of him. Now that I replaced him, I might as well role-claim. When I target a player, good things will happen to them.

NP1 WJM targeted Lordknuckle
NP2 WJM targeted Blackhawk
NP3 WJM targeted Drafterman
NP4 I targeted Medic

Obviously, we can see from Andro's role that if me and Blackhawk target the same person, awesome things will happen to them.

@ Blackhawk, can you give us the list of people that you targeted?

Obviously, Medic can confirm me, and maybe Drafterman can confirm me too. The last two mafia are obviously between Royal, Marcus, and Torres.

I'd prefer if all three of them role-claim but if I have to pick one, I would choose Torres, because he was acting very suspicious not VTLing obvious mafia like USM and Spinko and distracting the town's attention VTLing random people like Medic.

VTL Torres
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 2:38:08 AM
At 1/7/2012 2:22:56 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Living Players:

1) Royalpalidin - NEED ROLECLAIM
2) Medic - Watcher
3) Drafterman - Cop
4) Marcuscato - NEED ROLECLAIM
5) M Torres - NEED ROLECLAIM
6) F-16 - Good things happen to the recipient
7) Blackhawk - Good things happen to the recipient

WJM was acting so anti-town, I was actually suspicious of him. Now that I replaced him, I might as well role-claim. When I target a player, good things will happen to them.

NP1 WJM targeted Lordknuckle
NP2 WJM targeted Blackhawk
NP3 WJM targeted Drafterman
NP4 I targeted Medic

Obviously, we can see from Andro's role that if me and Blackhawk target the same person, awesome things will happen to them.

@ Blackhawk, can you give us the list of people that you targeted?

Obviously, Medic can confirm me, and maybe Drafterman can confirm me too. The last two mafia are obviously between Royal, Marcus, and Torres.

I'd prefer if all three of them role-claim but if I have to pick one, I would choose Torres, because he was acting very suspicious not VTLing obvious mafia like USM and Spinko and distracting the town's attention VTLing random people like Medic.

VTL Torres

Yes I did recieve a pleasant surprise in the np, so you are confirmed.

I agree that we need full claims from the other 3. Marcus in particular needs to tell us what he did last night.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 2:40:00 AM
At 1/7/2012 2:24:54 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Medic, can you give a list of people you watched AFTER the three remaining people role-claim and give their night actions?

Sorry didn't see this till after I posted.
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 4:37:02 AM
Hmm i dont think medic should single me out for inactivity, i am a replacement after all.
I'd also like a claim from M.tores . Hammering makes him look like mafia.
What is towns estimate of remaining mafia? I think there must be 2 mafia left.
f16/blackhawk can you tell us more about your role pm AFTER m.torres (and any other person u find suspicious) claims?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 4:46:40 AM
At 1/7/2012 4:37:02 AM, marcuscato wrote:
Hmm i dont think medic should single me out for inactivity, i am a replacement after all.
f16/blackhawk can you tell us more about your role pm AFTER m.torres (and any other person u find suspicious) claims?

I am pretty sure there are four mafia. Medic is the watcher and can confirm both me and Blackhawk. Blackhawk and I are also confirmed through Andro's role. Drafterman is the cop. It is obvious that 2 of either you, Royal and Torres are mafia. Torres is generally a cautious player and doesn't VTL anyone unless absolutely necessary. You need to claim.
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 4:54:18 AM
Hmm, thats interesting. What about royal paladin?I'm pretty sure we gonna see a counter claim, theres also the problem of recruited mafia, is the 4th mafia, mafia from beginning or recruited?
Whatever you do, do NOT lynch me.I will probably claim soon!
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 4:56:35 AM
At 1/7/2012 4:46:40 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 1/7/2012 4:37:02 AM, marcuscato wrote:

I am pretty sure there are four mafia. Medic is the watcher and can confirm both me and Blackhawk. Blackhawk and I are also confirmed through Andro's role. Drafterman is the cop. It is obvious that 2 of either you, Royal and Torres are mafia. Torres is generally a cautious player and doesn't VTL anyone unless absolutely necessary. You need to claim.

Oh that reminds me, I am not sure we can confirm townieship of either you or Bhawk. You're claims are, good things to the recipient, that means it could also go to a maf, I can envision one of you as being the 4th mafia who is kept outside mafia pm.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 5:47:33 AM
VTL royal

The "good" thing to happen to me was that I regain my cop powers with no limits and could choose two targets. I chose Torres and Medic, both innocent.

Marcus is the mason recruiter, he recruited me.
I got inno on wjm yesterday.

That leaves royal and bh and bh confirmed giving me powers.

Process of elimination.

Gg.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 6:09:30 AM
My role allows people with one-shot powers to gain unlimited usage of their roles. Your ability to target two people obviously came from Blackhawk. Medic is the watcher and Drafter is the cop. Marcus is the Mason recruiter. Everyone is confirmed in more ways than one except Torres who could be godfather. If we don't win after lynching Royal, we should lynch Torres. BTW, Torres needs to role-claim now.

Unvote VTL Royal
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 6:26:25 AM
At 1/7/2012 6:09:30 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
My role allows people with one-shot powers to gain unlimited usage of their roles. Your ability to target two people obviously came from Blackhawk. Medic is the watcher and Drafter is the cop. Marcus is the Mason recruiter. Everyone is confirmed in more ways than one except Torres who could be godfather. If we don't win after lynching Royal, we should lynch Torres. BTW, Torres needs to role-claim now.

Unvote VTL Royal

That explains a lot. When marauder told me about the change I nearly sh1t myself.
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 6:39:07 AM
At 1/7/2012 5:03:27 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Unvote, VTL Marcus Obvious = obvious

1) Stalling
2) Fluffing
3) Random accusations

noo.
I told you not to lynch me! I was waiting on drafterman for results,since hes voting royal, im guessing hes the mafia!

VTL Royalpaladin
Btw my accusations were not random!Did you know medic saw me visiting andro last night?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 6:58:07 AM
At 1/7/2012 6:39:07 AM, marcuscato wrote:

1) Stalling
2) Fluffing
3) Random accusations

noo.
I told you not to lynch me! I was waiting on drafterman for results,since hes voting royal, im guessing hes the mafia!

VTL Royalpaladin
Btw my accusations were not random!Did you know medic saw me visiting andro last night?

Well, without me to confirm that andro was the mason target, it'd look to medic like you killed her.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 10:03:17 AM
At 1/7/2012 6:39:07 AM, marcuscato wrote:

1) Stalling
2) Fluffing
3) Random accusations

noo.

VTL Royalpaladin

So you tried to recruit Andro last night?? Who else is in the mason pm with you??
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 10:05:57 AM
At 1/7/2012 5:47:33 AM, drafterman wrote:
VTL royal

The "good" thing to happen to me was that I regain my cop powers with no limits and could choose two targets. I chose Torres and Medic, both innocent.

Process of elimination.

Gg.

When were you recruited and who else is in the mason pm with you??
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 10:22:05 AM
At 1/7/2012 10:05:57 AM, medic0506 wrote:
VTL royal

Process of elimination.

Gg.

I was recruited np3. We tried to recruit andro last night. Just me and marc because he was 4shot.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 10:34:36 AM
At 1/7/2012 10:22:05 AM, drafterman wrote:
VTL royal

Process of elimination.

Gg.

I was recruited np3. We tried to recruit andro last night. Just me and marc because he was 4shot.

I watched you again last night, thinking mafia would kill the cop or watcher. I saw Marcus visit you.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 10:43:07 AM
At 1/7/2012 10:34:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:
VTL royal

Process of elimination.

Gg.

I watched you again last night, thinking mafia would kill the cop or watcher. I saw Marcus visit you.

Maybe masons pm counts as a visit?
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 10:50:55 AM
At 1/7/2012 10:43:07 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/7/2012 10:34:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:
VTL royal

Process of elimination.

Gg.

Maybe masons pm counts as a visit?

That's what I was thinking, too. It's the only thing I can think of that makes sense in this situation, but I've never seen it done that way before. I already sent a question to Marauder to confirm.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 12:20:21 PM
Come on Medic, obvious is obvious. Who else could possibly be mafia?

1) Royalpalidin - MAFIA
2) Medic - Watcher, confirmed innocent by Drafterman
3) Drafterman - Cop, recruited by Marcus into Masons
4) Marcuscato - Mason Recruiter
5) M Torres - MAFIA, innocent by Drafter but could be GF
6) F-16 - Good things happen to the recipient (confirmed by Medic, got innocent from Drafter)
7) Blackhawk - Good things happen to the recipient (confirmed by Medic and Drafter)
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 12:36:57 PM
At 1/7/2012 12:20:21 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

1) Royalpalidin - MAFIA
6) F-16 - Good things happen to the recipient (confirmed by Medic, got innocent from Drafter)
7) Blackhawk - Good things happen to the recipient (confirmed by Medic and Drafter)

Typically, we try to wait for the player to post before hammering but I agree that this is almost a certainty. I'm fine hammering if you guys want me to.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 12:43:21 PM
At 1/7/2012 12:36:57 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/7/2012 12:20:21 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

1) Royalpalidin - MAFIA

Typically, we try to wait for the player to post before hammering but I agree that this is almost a certainty. I'm fine hammering if you guys want me to.

Yeah, but everyone else is doubly and triply confirmed so might as well hammer. I was thinking we kind of had it too easy this game.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 1:12:32 PM
VTL royal

Process of elimination.

Gg.

So that's the "abnormal situation" marauder was talking about. I was going to target you last NP to see if I could put your copping ability at over the original, but I wasn't sure if it could happen. I targeted medic instead since he claimed watcher or tracker and I figured he probably had a specific number of shots.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 1:14:32 PM
At 1/7/2012 6:09:30 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Unvote VTL Royal

My action is to replenish to the original number. I would say that the double usage is for us both targeting him. Marauder told me that there were abnormal situations were the person could go above the original count.

blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 1:22:23 PM
At 1/7/2012 1:14:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Blackhawk, can you give a list of people you targeted?

Medic, did your watcher power increase to being able to target multiple people?

NP 1 - tyler; medic said he saw this
NP 2 - spinko i think
NP 3 - drafter; confirmed by drafter
NP 4 - medic

VTL Royal

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 2:06:01 PM
At 1/7/2012 1:14:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Blackhawk, can you give a list of people you targeted?

Medic, did your watcher power increase to being able to target multiple people?

Yes. I originally was 2-shot watcher but I increased to every night and beginning this coming np I can watch 2 people.

I think BH hammered but in case...

VTL Royal