Jump to topic:

Inheritance mafia DP 7

blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 1:17:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Today the Varden awoke to two deaths. It's weird that it's the first time this happened. Both Orin and Shruikan were found dead. It can't quite be figured out how he was killed, but it's good he's dead. We can't determine how Orrin was killed either. He bears no physical wound. It's most likely he was killed by a powerful magic user from far away.

Thus end the tales of Andro and LDF 2.

BS - Angela - You are a mysterious herbalist known and respected by all. When you first met Eragon in Teirm, you read him his fortune as told by the knuckle-bones of a dragon. You can select one person every night and learn their fortune. You win with the Varden (town).

BS 2 - Wyrden - You are one of the Elves assigned to protect Eragon and Saphira. You will act as bodyguard due to that. If your target is attacked, you will die in their place. Before you die, however, Eragon will learn who you protected. You win with the Varden (town).

BV - Durza - You are one of the most powerful Shades to walk the land. You are a servant of Galbatorix's. You can use your mental strength to break into people's minds and take them over for one NP thus allowing you to use their role on anyone.

Mestari - Ra'zac - You are a servant of Galbatorix. Whenever he needs someone brought in, you do the job. You are the mafia kidnapper. You win with the Empire (mafia).

LDF - Elva - You were blessed by Eragon as a child, but that blessing turned into more of a curse. You feel the pain and suffering of all. As a result, you will receive the name of every CHARACTER that misfortune may fall upon. You can either choose to warn that player (anonymously) which will give them a one time use role, or you can warn the doctor (anonymously) who may or may not be able to help. You win with the Varden (town).

Spinko - Nolfavrell - You are a child from Eragon's hometown of Carvahall. You are too young to wield a weapon, and have no skills in magic or healing. As a result, you are a Vanilla Townie. You win with the Varden (town). (converted to mafia NP3)

F-16 - Martin â€" You are a mercenary in Teirm who is hired to protect ships from pirates. You meet up with Brom and Eragon when they visit Teirm in their search for Jeod. Since you aren’t involved in the fight over the future of Alagaesia, you are a Vanilla Townie. You win with the Varden (town). (converted NP3)

LDF 2 - Orrin â€" As the King of Surda, you carry great power over the Varden. Your country has provided soldiers, money, supplies, and a way for the Varden to trade. They will need your continued assistance in the final attack on Uru’baen. Since they cannot risk losing you, you can influence one of their votes each NP. In simpler terms, you are a politician. You win with the Varden (town).

Andro - Shruikan â€" You are Galbatorix’s black dragon. Stolen from your Rider by him as a hatchling, you have no joy in life. You want nothing more than to see everything burn to the ground. You will carry out the mafia’s kills. You win with the Empire (mafia).

Danielle - Bid’Daum â€" You are the dragon that hatched to the first Rider, Eragon, during the war between the dragons and elves. You and your Rider ended the war, and founded the Dragon Riders. Since little else is known about you, you will be a Vanilla Townie. Also, since your Rider was named Eragon, you will be in the mason PM with the current Eragon. You win with the Varden (town). (converted NP 4)

Active players list:
Tv (BS 3)
Drafterman
Medic
royalpaladin
caveat (replaced by VK)
Marauder
PartamRuhem (replaced by weirdman)
DetectableNinja
LoR (replaced by Im_always_right)
lordknukle

6 votes to lynch
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 1:22:46 PM
I'm always right, please say you watched LK. Who did he visit?

I knew andro's claim was fake. Good job royal.

I can kill galbatorix as soon as he is the only mafioso left, which is hopefully this NP.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 1:23:28 PM
I killed Andro last night, which means that unless someone else stole the mafia night kill powers, the mafia no longer will have any kills.

If that does not confirm me as town, I do not know what does.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 3:00:54 PM
Drafterman has been lying to us. Shruikan has been carrying out the night kills, so the fact that LK visited him cannot be accounted for by the notion that he was attempting to kill him.

VTL Drafterman
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 3:09:02 PM
At 1/8/2012 3:00:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Drafterman has been lying to us. Shruikan has been carrying out the night kills, so the fact that LK visited him cannot be accounted for by the notion that he was attempting to kill him.

VTL Drafterman

Uhm. That means I was wrong, not a liar. Are you dumb or just stupid?
Im_always_right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 3:22:35 PM
What exactly is LK anyway? like his roles, all I was told is that he is confirmed godfather, but he visits 2 players per night.

How could he visit BS without BS knowing he was visited?
Maybe a framing ability?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 3:28:58 PM
At 1/8/2012 3:09:02 PM, drafterman wrote:

VTL Drafterman

I meant that you were lying to us about being converted.

Explain why he visited you the same night he visited and converted Danielle.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 3:40:27 PM
At 1/8/2012 3:28:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

VTL Drafterman

Explain why being wrong about what was speculation makes me a liar and therefore I converted. There was no mafia kill the night after, so... what I still stopped it even though I was converted? I self-protected, remember?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 4:05:37 PM
At 1/8/2012 3:40:27 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/8/2012 3:28:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

VTL Drafterman

Explain why being wrong about what was speculation makes me a liar and therefore I converted. There was no mafia kill the night after, so... what I still stopped it even though I was converted? I self-protected, remember?

Perhaps you were simply attempting to have yourself confirmed so that Knuckle would not be able to be killed by Bluesteel.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 4:38:10 PM
At 1/8/2012 2:22:32 PM, Im_always_right wrote:
At 1/8/2012 1:22:46 PM, bluesteel wrote:

You and LDF

royal, if LK doesn't visit the kill target then why did he visit LDF?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 5:41:01 PM
Well, I got recruited into the mason pm, but when I tried to get the same confirmation that others got, I met with resistance from the mod. I asked, "Can anyone be in the mason pm after being converted??". BH said he couldn't answer that. I then asked a different way, "Can anyone who is not varden be in the mason pm??" Again he said he can't answer that. I can't see Eragon or his dragon being converted, but I can't figure out how they were all able to get mod confirmation before, but now when I ask, the mod opts not to give confirmation. Seems a little odd.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 5:45:12 PM
Weirdman has been replaced by LDF III
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 5:51:26 PM
At 1/8/2012 5:41:01 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Well, I got recruited into the mason pm, but when I tried to get the same confirmation that others got, I met with resistance from the mod. I asked, "Can anyone be in the mason pm after being converted??". BH said he couldn't answer that. I then asked a different way, "Can anyone who is not varden be in the mason pm??" Again he said he can't answer that. I can't see Eragon or his dragon being converted, but I can't figure out how they were all able to get mod confirmation before, but now when I ask, the mod opts not to give confirmation. Seems a little odd.

I assume the mafia have been complaining about him confirming everything. He has also become more cryptic about all the recent questions I have asked him.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 5:54:01 PM
At 1/8/2012 4:38:10 PM, bluesteel wrote:

You and LDF

Perhaps he has some other role that he used. Shruikan's role explicitly states that SHE carries out the night kills.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 6:01:43 PM
At 1/8/2012 5:51:26 PM, bluesteel wrote:

I assume the mafia have been complaining about him confirming everything. He has also become more cryptic about all the recent questions I have asked him.

That's very possible. It just sparked a bit of suspicion when I couldn't get it confirmed after others said they did.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 6:33:14 PM
At 1/8/2012 5:54:01 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/8/2012 4:38:10 PM, bluesteel wrote:

You and LDF

Perhaps he has some other role that he used. Shruikan's role explicitly states that SHE carries out the night kills.

There is absolutely only one possible way that I've been converted and that's if the converts don't know they're converts. No, I'm not claiming death miller because I'm not going up against a report, I'm going up against a power hungry vig.

You still can't explain that, if I was recruited NP4, why there was no mafia kill NP5.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 6:34:18 PM
At 1/8/2012 6:01:43 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/8/2012 5:51:26 PM, bluesteel wrote:

That's very possible. It just sparked a bit of suspicion when I couldn't get it confirmed after others said they did.

i think it also has to do with the fact that at that point that blackhawk confirmed us, it was due to the fact that we were wary about giving out too much in the pm. once danielle was converted, any information he gave out directy affected her stance in the game.

Well anyway, now we know, pretty much anyone who is converted is dropped from the pm, so that leads me to believe that no one can be added into the pm if they win with mafia.

Medic & bluesteel, did you guys add anyone else into the mason pm?

I think we also need a drafter list. We have to start looking at who might have been converted and who is more or less confirmed.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 6:43:17 PM
The only logical deduction from my standpoint is I'm_always_Right.

Tv (BS 3) - confirmed
Drafterman - semi-confirmed
Medic - confirmed
royalpaladin - semi-confirmed
caveat (replaced by VK) - confirmed
Marauder - likely confirmed
PartamRuhem (replaced by LDF 3) - confirmed by myself
DetectableNinja - confirmed
LoR (replaced by Im_always_right) - ?
Lordknukle - confirmed mafia

I'm still in the process of asking blackhawk some questions about Marauder in relation to my role, to figure out if he has been converted or not, but from the information i've been given about my role, I am led to believe that he is still town.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 6:46:45 PM
VTL Im_Always_Right due to process of elimination.

I'm_always, could you repeat the results that you have gotten each night period?
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 7:03:29 PM
VTL IAR

Seems like the most likely candidate right now. Her being mafia would also explain all the mysterious visits from LK to players where nothing can be confirmed to have happened to them, BS, Drafter, Royal. LDF was a no-brainer because she ended up being killed, which mafia would have known about.
Im_always_right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 7:05:14 PM
At 1/8/2012 6:46:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

I'm_always, could you repeat the results that you have gotten each night period?

Sure thing, but aren't I providing a lot of info to logically be mafia?

np 1-
TV visited no one but was visited by mestari

Np 2 -
TV visited Ellesmera and was visited by no one.

NP 3 -
BS visited drafter and was visited, but indirectly

NP 4- LK visited drafter and danielle. Forced to say he visited drafter and royal.

NP5- Lk visited LDF and BS
Im_always_right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 7:07:16 PM
I don't get why FOS isn't on BS since he was visited but not killed, but when danielle was visited she was converted?
Can someone explain this?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 7:10:33 PM
I haven't been keeping a list for this game. But here is what I have:

Phase - Starting Total Players (Town/Mafia) - Death Toll - Ending Total Players (Town/Mafia)
DP1 - 20(14/6) - No Lynch - 20(14/6)
NP1 - 20(14/6) - BS1 Killed - 19(13/6)
DP2 - 19(13/6) - Mestari Lynched - 18(13/5)
NP2 - 18(13/5) - LDF Killed - 17(12/5)
DP3 - 17(12/5) - Blackvoid Lynched - 16(12/4)
NP3 - 16(12/4) - BS2 Killed, Spinko & F16 recruited - 15(9/6)
DP4 - 15(9/6) - Failed LK Lynch - 15(9/6)
NP4 - 15(9/6) - Spinko Killed, Danielle recruited - 14(8/6)
DP5 - 14(8/6) - No Lynch - 14(8/6)
NP5 - 14(8/6) - F-16 Killed - 13(8/5)
DP6 - 13(8/5) - Danielle Lynched - 13(8/4)
NP6 - 13(8/4) - Andro Killed, LDF2 Killed - 11(7/3)

Barring additional recruitments NP5 and NP6, there are 3 mafia. We know LK is one of them, so we have to figure out, maybe 2. But at some point we're just going to have to take a leap of faith and try and kill LK.

BS3 and VK confirm each other.
Medic and DNinja confirm each other and are confirmed by BS
LDF3 and Marauder confirm each other, but LDF's last post seems to indicate that this is not as solid has been presented previously.

LordKnukle is confirmed mafia.

That leaves:
Me
Royal Paladin
LoR

The problem is, we've all been instrumental in helping town.

Me: No mafia kill NP3, NP4, NP5
Royal: Killed mafia NP4, NP5, NP6
LoR/IAR:
Watched TV NP1, Saw Mestari (RB) visit, lead to Mestari lynch.
Watched TV NP2, no visit
Tracked Blue NP3, visited me
Tracked LK NP4, visited me and Danielle (forced to say that he visited me and royal)
Track LK NP5, visited IAR and LDF2

Now, between me, royal, and IAR, I think IAR is the most likely recruitment target. 1. We have implicitly trusted him/her. His results could very well be used to force us to mislynch. There was lots of distrust against royal having her tried to kill me and the fabricated visit. Yes, IAR came clean, however, that was after the fact and there were the NP5 results of LK visiting LDF2. LDF2 wasn't recruited, and was killed last night. Was that another attempt to get us to lynch a townie?
2. Royal is valuable as a vig, but the second she starts offing townies we'll lynch her.
3. I'm a useless recruitment target except to protect them against vig kills, but if that's the case, just recruit the vig.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with IAR.

VTL Im_always_right
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 7:11:33 PM
Drafterman
royalpaladin
Marauder
PartamRuhem (replaced by LDF 3)
LoR (replaced by Im_always_right) - ?

Drafter- he's the doc and he claims that since no one died np 5, he can't be mafia. This is fairly strong reasoning but it's a possible confirmation tactic.

Royal- she's vig. She's killed I believe at least two mafiosos with her vig power. This is stronger than drafter's confirmation. It COULD be a good mafia confirmation tactic if she was converted, but it's a small possibility as she would have had to knock out quite a few of her teammates.

Marauder- I'm not 100%, but I am fairly confident that he is town due to the fact that we are in a pm together and I am not mafia.

LDF 3 - Same as above. Marauder and I confirm each other.

Im_always- he claims to be watcher/ tracker. He's given results. One thing he hasn't done since being replaced is state who VISITED galbatorix, which is kind of odd, but it is likely that no one has visited him. However, this is the least confirmed role at this point.

I would suggest lynching Im_always. If he flips town, Royal should kill drafter, Mauaduer, or me. The Mason recruiter (not sure maf knows which one it is- if he has confirmed with Blackhawk that he WILL NOT die upon recruiting a mafia into the mason pm) should attempt recruiting royal or marauder
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 7:11:39 PM
At 1/8/2012 7:03:29 PM, medic0506 wrote:
VTL IAR

Seems like the most likely candidate right now. Her being mafia would also explain all the mysterious visits from LK to players where nothing can be confirmed to have happened to them, BS, Drafter, Royal. LDF was a no-brainer because she ended up being killed, which mafia would have known about.

Why is LDF a no-brainer? He visited LDF NP5 and she was killed last night, NP6.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 7:13:56 PM
At 1/8/2012 7:07:16 PM, Im_always_right wrote:
I don't get why FOS isn't on BS since he was visited but not killed, but when danielle was visited she was converted?
Can someone explain this?

He's still in the mason pm supposedly.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 7:16:47 PM
At 1/8/2012 7:05:14 PM, Im_always_right wrote:
At 1/8/2012 6:46:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Sure thing, but aren't I providing a lot of info to logically be mafia?

np 1-
TV visited no one but was visited by mestari

Np 2 -
TV visited Ellesmera and was visited by no one.

NP 3 -
BS visited drafter and was visited, but indirectly

NP 4- LK visited drafter and danielle. Forced to say he visited drafter and royal.

NP5- Lk visited LDF and BS

NP6?