Beginner Game 5.2 - Day 3

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 7:45:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DAY 3

After sleeping through a night filled with nightmares of the decapitated Princess (some report hearing a loud bang), the people of Anyville exit their abodes warily. It's lucky that they do so, because another dead body appears! In a side alley, one townie finds esisCOA, the Vanilla, lying facefirst in a puddle. A single pistol bullet wound to the back appears to have done the job. However, the shot was not point blank. In fact, it appears that, from the angle of the wound, the shooter may have been shaking while doing it—as though it were his/her first time. However, regardless of how the shot hit, it did its job.

The people bury esisCOA next to the Beloved Princess—although, not as ceremoniously, as they prepare to start the day...

THE DEAD

16kadams - You are the Beloved Princess. If you die, the following Day will be skipped (as everyone will be at your funeral). You win with the Town.

esisCOA - You are a Vanilla. You have no special powers, and do nothing at Night (other than hopefully get a good Night's sleep). You win with the Town.

THE LIVING

Royalpaladin
Chthonian
MasterKage
Jordan56
CAPLock
LordKnukle
OberHerr
vmpire321

With 8 living players, it takes 5 votes to lynch. Day 3 is slated to end Wednesday at 8:30 pm, CST.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 7:49:46 PM
At 1/9/2012 7:47:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Cops, you had two nights in which to investigate both Knuckle and I. Please reveal your results.

Yes. Do.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 7:51:52 PM
Am I the only one that finds the fact that LK has such a good role, and the Mafia haven't killed him yet?

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 7:52:15 PM
At 1/9/2012 7:51:52 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Am I the only one that finds the fact that LK has such a good role, and the Mafia haven't killed him yet?

Suspicious....forgot to say that lol.

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 7:55:00 PM

lol. My role sucks. I'm a one shot reviver which pretty much means that I can die to revive one person. Honestly, no offence, but I'm more valuable as a player here than pretty much anybody except maybe Royal. If push comes to shove, I might revive Royal if she dies.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 7:56:33 PM
At 1/9/2012 7:55:00 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

lol. My role sucks. I'm a one shot reviver which pretty much means that I can die to revive one person. Honestly, no offence, but I'm more valuable as a player here than pretty much anybody except maybe Royal. If push comes to shove, I might revive Royal if she dies.

Yeah, I don't see why they didn't kill you.....and whats Royal?

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 7:57:37 PM
It seems as if there is a VIG. No mafia would be dumb enough to kill Esis considering that he was pretty much guaranteed dead this DP because of his previous comments. We need more role claims.

esisCOA- IWWT- Vanilla [Dead] [Innocent]
Royalpaladin- IWWT- Chocolate Townie
Chthonian- IWWT- Miller
MasterKage- IWWT
Jordan56- IWWT
16kadams- IWWT- Beloved Princess [Dead] [Innocent]
CAPLock- IWWT
LordKnukle-IWWT- One shot Reviver
OberHerr- IWWT
vmpire321- IWWT

VTL Vmpire
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 7:58:12 PM

Does the revival kill you in the effort? If it does, that might not be a good idea, and we should save that for the cop/doc.

The fact that esisCOA was targeted confirms our theory that the mafia is completely n00b. They could have easily gotten us to have a mislynch if they had killed someone else. On top of it, they must have known that he was vanilla.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 7:58:57 PM
At 1/9/2012 7:57:37 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
It seems as if there is a VIG. No mafia would be dumb enough to kill Esis considering that he was pretty much guaranteed dead this DP because of his previous comments. We need more role claims.

esisCOA- IWWT- Vanilla [Dead] [Innocent]
Royalpaladin- IWWT- Chocolate Townie
Chthonian- IWWT- Miller
MasterKage- IWWT
Jordan56- IWWT
16kadams- IWWT- Beloved Princess [Dead] [Innocent]
CAPLock- IWWT
LordKnukle-IWWT- One shot Reviver
OberHerr- IWWT
vmpire321- IWWT

VTL Vmpire

VTL Vmpire for pressure

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 7:59:06 PM
At 1/9/2012 7:56:33 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Yeah, I don't see why they didn't kill you.....and whats Royal?

Royalpaladin.

Why would they kill me? My ability is pretty much me dying to sacrifice for a fellow townie. Even if I used my ability, it would be a 1 for 1 trade. Nobody really benefits except the other person.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:00:13 PM
At 1/9/2012 7:59:06 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
VTL Vmpire for pressure.

If there is a vig, what happened to the nightkill?

Targeted a doc maybe who DOCed himself. Or the person who was to carry out the kill got role blocked.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:00:23 PM
VTL Vmpire for pressure.

Yeah, did the vig and the mafia target the same person?

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:00:29 PM
At 1/9/2012 7:58:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Does the revival kill you in the effort? If it does, that might not be a good idea, and we should save that for the cop/doc.
Yes.
The fact that esisCOA was targeted confirms our theory that the mafia is completely n00b. They could have easily gotten us to have a mislynch if they had killed someone else. On top of it, they must have known that he was vanilla.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:01:29 PM
At 1/9/2012 8:00:23 PM, OberHerr wrote:
VTL Vmpire for pressure.

Yeah, did the vig and the mafia target the same person?

Plausible, but again I only see an absolutely retarded mafia targeting Esis. Maybe there is a third party SK?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:01:50 PM
At 1/9/2012 8:00:29 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Yes.

The mafia would have to be moronic to go after me because I have no role.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:02:32 PM
At 1/9/2012 8:01:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Yes.

So, your vanilla?

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:03:01 PM

Yes.

You are "special", but that is most likely some kind of passive role sh!t.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:03:03 PM
At 1/9/2012 8:02:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Yes.

So, your vanilla?

Yeah, chocolate townie=vanilla from what I have gathered.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:03:12 PM
DEATH'S DOORSTEP

vmpire321 - 3/5 (LK, OberHerr, royal)
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:03:37 PM
At 1/9/2012 8:03:01 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Yes.

You are "special", but that is most likely some kind of passive role sh!t.

Hopefully it means that I am bulletproof, lol.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:03:39 PM
Cop, where the fvck are you?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:04:10 PM
At 1/9/2012 8:03:35 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
OberHerr did you already role claim

Jordan, if you have any results, please reveal them.

This is going nowhere . . .
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:04:37 PM
At 1/9/2012 8:03:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/9/2012 8:02:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Yes.

So, your vanilla?

Yeah, chocolate townie=vanilla from what I have gathered.

So, wait, you don't know what your "special ability" is?

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:05:11 PM

I haven't.

Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:05:20 PM
At 1/9/2012 8:04:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

I didn't get any results from the night phase.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:06:24 PM
At 1/9/2012 8:05:20 PM, Jordan56 wrote:

So you're the cop? What about the previous night phase?
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 8:06:37 PM
At 1/9/2012 8:05:20 PM, Jordan56 wrote:

Who did you investigate?