Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

No NP Mafia 2.0 - Day Phase 3

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 10:01:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Andromeda
2. USM
3.Blackhawk1331
4. Drafterman
5. DetectableNinja (LDF)
6. PR (i'm_always_right)
7. Medic

Dead

F-16: Mafia day time politician. At any time, you can make one player vote for anyone you like (especially useful to make someone hammer). You win with the mafia.

Socialpinko – day time serial killer.

Caplock: Day-time Mason recruiter. Each DP, recruit one person. If you target non-town, you die.

LK: PGO. Town.

jm/LK2: Tree stump. If you claim your real role (or this description), you will be mod-killed. Town.

It takes 4 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 10:02:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*** UPDATE ***

1. Andromeda
2. USM
3. medic
4. Drafterman
5. DetectableNinja (LDF)
6. PR (i'm_always_right)

Dead

F-16: Mafia day time politician. At any time, you can make one player vote for anyone you like (especially useful to make someone hammer). You win with the mafia.

Socialpinko – day time serial killer.

Caplock: Day-time Mason recruiter. Each DP, recruit one person. If you target non-town, you die.

LK: PGO. Town.

jm/LK2: Tree stump. If you claim your real role (or this description), you will be mod-killed. Town.

blackhawk: JOAT. One shot investigate, kill, poli. Town

It takes 4 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Im_always_right
Posts: 203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:05:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I guess ppl hate me in this game. Sorry I didn't vote I wasn't really paying attention, plus I was more suspicious of medic.

VTL Andro since LK won with the town, she obviously does not.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:16:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 11:05:14 PM, Im_always_right wrote:
I guess ppl hate me in this game. Sorry I didn't vote I wasn't really paying attention, plus I was more suspicious of medic.

VTL Andro since LK won with the town, she obviously does not.

No, I do. Which is why I think Drafter is full of baloney now. We spent the whole first phase waiting for an LD to show up, one didn't. Which makes it a good fake claim. Lynch me if you want, I think you'd be really stupid to since I'm the cop, but when I show up innocent I want you to lynch Drafterman. A mislynch on both the PGO (a role the mafia can't kill) and the cop (a role the mafia definitely want dead) combined with claiming something that's probably a safe bet as far as claims go. That's your evidence. VTL Drafterman.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:22:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Here are my results, in case you really do lynch me:

DP1 - Spinko, PR - guilty, innocent
DP2 - LK, LDF - guilty, innocent
DP3 - Drafter, IAR - guilty, innocent

Remember, one result is paranoid and the other is real. So, the guilty results aren't reliable (unless I get two of them in one day, then at least one of the two guilties is not town), but we know that at least one person out of each of these pairs is town.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:29:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:22:43 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Here are my results, in case you really do lynch me:

DP1 - Spinko, PR - guilty, innocent
DP2 - LK, LDF - guilty, innocent
DP3 - Drafter, IAR - guilty, innocent

Remember, one result is paranoid and the other is real. So, the guilty results aren't reliable (unless I get two of them in one day, then at least one of the two guilties is not town), but we know that at least one person out of each of these pairs is town.

I am innocent, making drafter also innocent.
LK was innocent, so LDF must also be innocent.
Either spinko or PR is guilty. Thank you. I believe reviewing this will lead us to something real.

Unvote
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:37:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
First of all, we need some explanations from drafter. Which dp did he test LK/Andro? And what were his results of the other night phase? And what statements did he test on those phases? I asked him to explain last dp, and he responded to another post after mine, and then signed offline. Vtl Drafter.

Andro, your last dp results are interesting.

Drafter guilty, Iam inno

Either they are both guilty, or both innocent. (i think.. is paranoid opposite or random?)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:39:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh, uhh duh. Tying that into the first results of spinko guilty, IAM inno.

that would mean spinko's was correct and iam's was backwards, right?

(i get the cop flavors confused O.o)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:41:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:34:26 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/10/2012 1:32:18 AM, lovelife wrote:
wow I failed epicly

Vote spinko

You failed epically yet again, he's dead and was SK.

I should sleep before playing mafia -___-

Unvote
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:41:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
DP1 - Spinko, PR - guilty, innocent

Spinko really was guilty, so the paranoid result must have been correct. PR must be town, because I wouldn't have received an inno otherwise.
DP2 - LK, LDF - guilty, innocent

LK was town. Blue didn't tell me which result went to which person, so idk if LDF is town. She probably is, because I would assume the first result is for the first person in the list of two people I send to Blue.
DP3 - Drafter, IAR - guilty, innocent

Neither of you are dead, so any conclusions drawn from these results are just guesswork. Still, if we go by what I said above, the paranoid result is Drafter's (so we don't really know what he is) and the inno is IAR.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:43:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:37:50 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
(i think.. is paranoid opposite or random?)

Paranoid means the result is "guilty" regardless of the person's actual allegiance. Insane results are the opposite ones, and random cops give random results.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:44:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:41:56 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
DP1 - Spinko, PR - guilty, innocent

Spinko really was guilty, so the paranoid result must have been correct. PR must be town, because I wouldn't have received an inno otherwise.
DP2 - LK, LDF - guilty, innocent

LK was town. Blue didn't tell me which result went to which person, so idk if LDF is town. She probably is, because I would assume the first result is for the first person in the list of two people I send to Blue.
DP3 - Drafter, IAR - guilty, innocent

Neither of you are dead, so any conclusions drawn from these results are just guesswork. Still, if we go by what I said above, the paranoid result is Drafter's (so we don't really know what he is) and the inno is IAR.

test either one with someone else. I recommend drafter cause I'm innocent. You don't know that so do what you feel is best.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:45:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
HMMMM... well. It is always a possibility andro & drafter are both mafia, but seeing love's response makes me believe that andro is telling the truth, because love took the results at face value.

Maybe a mafia has a role that is flavored similarly (rolecop) and that is how drafter knew to use that as a fake claim.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:46:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count (unofficial)
Drafter - 2/4 - Andro, lovelife/IAR

LDF, don't bold that vote just yet. I want Drafter to answer some questions before he gets lynched and someone jumping in to hammer would get in the way of that.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:47:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:41:56 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
DP1 - Spinko, PR - guilty, innocent

Spinko really was guilty, so the paranoid result must have been correct. PR must be town, because I wouldn't have received an inno otherwise.
DP2 - LK, LDF - guilty, innocent

LK was town. Blue didn't tell me which result went to which person, so idk if LDF is town. She probably is, because I would assume the first result is for the first person in the list of two people I send to Blue.
DP3 - Drafter, IAR - guilty, innocent

Neither of you are dead, so any conclusions drawn from these results are just guesswork. Still, if we go by what I said above, the paranoid result is Drafter's (so we don't really know what he is) and the inno is IAR.

so paranoid just means... shows up as guilty regardless of affiliation? nevermind my last few posts then O.o
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:49:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:46:00 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Vote Count (unofficial)
Drafter - 2/4 - Andro, lovelife/IAR

LDF, don't bold that vote just yet. I want Drafter to answer some questions before he gets lynched and someone jumping in to hammer would get in the way of that.

Maybe I should actually say what those questions are. What are your results so far and what statements did you test?
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:50:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:46:00 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Vote Count (unofficial)
Drafter - 2/4 - Andro, lovelife/IAR

LDF, don't bold that vote just yet. I want Drafter to answer some questions before he gets lynched and someone jumping in to hammer would get in the way of that.

yeah, i agree. we def. need some answers before we lynch anyone.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:52:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:46:00 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Vote Count (unofficial)
Drafter - 2/4 - Andro, lovelife/IAR

LDF, don't bold that vote just yet. I want Drafter to answer some questions before he gets lynched and someone jumping in to hammer would get in the way of that.

Wait phuck. It's just IAR, I'm using the wrong account -__-
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:53:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:52:18 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 1/10/2012 1:46:00 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Vote Count (unofficial)
Drafter - 2/4 - Andro, lovelife/IAR

LDF, don't bold that vote just yet. I want Drafter to answer some questions before he gets lynched and someone jumping in to hammer would get in the way of that.

Wait phuck. It's just IAR, I'm using the wrong account -__-

Lol, thought so.
Im_always_right
Posts: 203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:53:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:47:20 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 1/10/2012 1:41:56 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
DP1 - Spinko, PR - guilty, innocent

Spinko really was guilty, so the paranoid result must have been correct. PR must be town, because I wouldn't have received an inno otherwise.
DP2 - LK, LDF - guilty, innocent

LK was town. Blue didn't tell me which result went to which person, so idk if LDF is town. She probably is, because I would assume the first result is for the first person in the list of two people I send to Blue.
DP3 - Drafter, IAR - guilty, innocent

Neither of you are dead, so any conclusions drawn from these results are just guesswork. Still, if we go by what I said above, the paranoid result is Drafter's (so we don't really know what he is) and the inno is IAR.

so paranoid just means... shows up as guilty regardless of affiliation? nevermind my last few posts then O.o

well that means if you got an innocent on me, you know I'm innocent for real.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:55:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:53:52 AM, Im_always_right wrote:
At 1/10/2012 1:47:20 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 1/10/2012 1:41:56 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
DP1 - Spinko, PR - guilty, innocent

Spinko really was guilty, so the paranoid result must have been correct. PR must be town, because I wouldn't have received an inno otherwise.
DP2 - LK, LDF - guilty, innocent

LK was town. Blue didn't tell me which result went to which person, so idk if LDF is town. She probably is, because I would assume the first result is for the first person in the list of two people I send to Blue.
DP3 - Drafter, IAR - guilty, innocent

Neither of you are dead, so any conclusions drawn from these results are just guesswork. Still, if we go by what I said above, the paranoid result is Drafter's (so we don't really know what he is) and the inno is IAR.

so paranoid just means... shows up as guilty regardless of affiliation? nevermind my last few posts then O.o

well that means if you got an innocent on me, you know I'm innocent for real.

Assuming the innocent was for you, then yes, you are town.
Im_always_right
Posts: 203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:56:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:53:33 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/10/2012 1:52:18 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 1/10/2012 1:46:00 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Vote Count (unofficial)
Drafter - 2/4 - Andro, lovelife/IAR

LDF, don't bold that vote just yet. I want Drafter to answer some questions before he gets lynched and someone jumping in to hammer would get in the way of that.

Wait phuck. It's just IAR, I'm using the wrong account -__-

Lol, thought so.

I'm going to stop posting on this game. I'm an epic fail tonight.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:59:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 1:56:57 AM, Im_always_right wrote:
At 1/10/2012 1:53:33 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/10/2012 1:52:18 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 1/10/2012 1:46:00 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Vote Count (unofficial)
Drafter - 2/4 - Andro, lovelife/IAR

LDF, don't bold that vote just yet. I want Drafter to answer some questions before he gets lynched and someone jumping in to hammer would get in the way of that.

Wait phuck. It's just IAR, I'm using the wrong account -__-

Lol, thought so.

I'm going to stop posting on this game. I'm an epic fail tonight.

Why is it that you're using two accounts, anyway? I've done that before (anonymous mafia) and it's kind of a pain in the butt.
Im_always_right
Posts: 203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 2:51:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I swear to everyone I am not cheating. I don't even have this account confirmed and I def don't sign up in the same games. I only signed up for the other one as ll because I thought it would be a while and I could shift off of this account without any confusion or chaos, and without the worst part of all, taking a break from mafia >.<
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 2:56:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 2:51:04 AM, Im_always_right wrote:
I swear to everyone I am not cheating. I don't even have this account confirmed and I def don't sign up in the same games. I only signed up for the other one as ll because I thought it would be a while and I could shift off of this account without any confusion or chaos, and without the worst part of all, taking a break from mafia >.<

I didn't think you were cheating, you only have one account in the game. Maybe if both were signed up for it, but they aren't, so w/e.