Total Posts:111|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

HvV Mafia: Cartoon Edition - DAY PHASE ONE

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 10:19:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Welcome one and all to...
HEROES VERSUS VILLAINS MAFIA: Cartoon Edition


STORY

Through some unlikely event (lets say... an explosion at the cartoon factory), 18 characters from a variety of different cartoons have gathered here on DDO to do battle. Some of the greatest heroes and villains of all time are here.
Who will come out victorious? The heroes, who have gathered here in great numbers or the small but powerful number of villains? Perhaps neither will win, if certain individuals have anything to do with it. Muahaha.

RULES & NOTES
-No copy/pasting your role pm. You may summorise in detail.
-No discussing this game outside of the appropriate places. No tolerance on this rule.
-If the number of votes needed to lynch is reached, the lynch happens. Discussion ends when I say so.
-Inactive players will be replaced.
-Respect the spirit of the game. Don't be a douchebag.
-Get your night actions in as early as possible.
-Have fun or else.
-lickdafoot will be my co-mod. She will help keep a vote count, will know the intimate details of the game and if needed, help me with any role disputes that may arise.

PLAYERS

01. Andromeda_Z
02. Drafterman
03. Blackvoid
04. Medic
05. OberHerr
06. Socialpinko
07. lovelife
08. M.Torres
09. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
10. PartumRuhem
11. UnStupendousMan
12. Lordknukle
13. bluesteel
14. royalpaladin
15. marcuscato
16. Blackhawk1331
17. Vmpire321
18. Viper-King

10 votes needed to lynch.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 10:26:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
MOD NOTE:
I just want to get this out of the way now, nyuk nyuk nyuk...
Don't bother saying I win with the town. Just don't bother.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 10:30:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 10:19:58 PM, tvellalott wrote:

RULES & NOTES
-No copy/pasting your role pm. You may summorise in detail.
-No discussing this game outside of the appropriate places. No tolerance on this rule.
-If the number of votes needed to lynch is reached, the lynch happens. Discussion ends when I say so.
-Inactive players will be replaced.
-Respect the spirit of the game. Don't be a douchebag.
-Get your night actions in as early as possible.
-Have fun or else.
-lickdafoot will be my co-mod. She will help keep a vote count, will know the intimate details of the game and if needed, help me with any role disputes that may arise.

LOL @ above rule in bold

Anyway, shall we go with Danielle's rule or something else?

Also, thank you TV, for pointing out that LIE DETECTORS ARE BASICALLY NEVER USED. Hooray.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 10:45:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 10:41:56 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/9/2012 10:40:20 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I win with Dr. Robotnik.

Dr. Robonik is antagonist. Mafia?

VTL BlackVoid

Ok fine. I win with Magneto.
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 10:47:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 10:45:13 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 1/9/2012 10:41:56 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/9/2012 10:40:20 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I win with Dr. Robotnik.

Dr. Robonik is antagonist. Mafia?

VTL BlackVoid

Ok fine. I win with Magneto.

Wow. Why did you change? WTF?

and btw, Magneto is mainly villain too.
http://en.wikipedia.org...(comics)
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 10:53:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 10:41:56 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/9/2012 10:40:20 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I win with Dr. Robotnik.

Dr. Robonik is antagonist. Mafia?

VTL BlackVoid

This is just what he does. He once claimed to win with Al Qaedea (is that how it's spelled?). We can get a character from him if you want, but imo he was just being silly. If he was mafia, he wouldn't just say that.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 10:56:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 10:53:09 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/9/2012 10:41:56 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/9/2012 10:40:20 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I win with Dr. Robotnik.

Dr. Robonik is antagonist. Mafia?

VTL BlackVoid

This is just what he does. He once claimed to win with Al Qaedea (is that how it's spelled?). We can get a character from him if you want, but imo he was just being silly. If he was mafia, he wouldn't just say that.

According to wikipedia it's "Al-Qaeda". I should probably know that.
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:03:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 10:56:14 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/9/2012 10:53:09 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 1/9/2012 10:41:56 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/9/2012 10:40:20 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I win with Dr. Robotnik.

Dr. Robonik is antagonist. Mafia?

VTL BlackVoid

This is just what he does. He once claimed to win with Al Qaedea (is that how it's spelled?). We can get a character from him if you want, but imo he was just being silly. If he was mafia, he wouldn't just say that.

According to wikipedia it's "Al-Qaeda". I should probably know that.

lol.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:10:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would post a win with the town statement but it'd do no good. So basically I'm just checking in
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:13:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
vtl socialpinko just cause it's better than nothing, and pressure is a good thing to get the game moving.
He was last online 12 hours ago, and so will likely be on soon at least by the time serious pressure may come up.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:16:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 11:13:26 PM, lovelife wrote:
vtl socialpinko just cause it's better than nothing, and pressure is a good thing to get the game moving.
He was last online 12 hours ago, and so will likely be on soon at least by the time serious pressure may come up.

VTL lovelife

It's not first post that matters but first to try to steer pressure. And "being online 12 hours ago" is a pretty lame reason to VTL someone.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:18:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 11:16:05 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/9/2012 11:13:26 PM, lovelife wrote:
vtl socialpinko just cause it's better than nothing, and pressure is a good thing to get the game moving.
He was last online 12 hours ago, and so will likely be on soon at least by the time serious pressure may come up.

VTL lovelife

It's not first post that matters but first to try to steer pressure. And "being online 12 hours ago" is a pretty lame reason to VTL someone.
Unvote (if i've voted before)
VTL bluesteel

Let's continue this chain. Whoever quotes me, VTL me. :)
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:18:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Can we please try NOT to have votes on three different people at once? We can get claims from all three people, but not like this. We're all over the place!
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:30:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 11:16:05 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/9/2012 11:13:26 PM, lovelife wrote:
vtl socialpinko just cause it's better than nothing, and pressure is a good thing to get the game moving.
He was last online 12 hours ago, and so will likely be on soon at least by the time serious pressure may come up.

VTL lovelife

It's not first post that matters but first to try to steer pressure. And "being online 12 hours ago" is a pretty lame reason to VTL someone.

At least it got the game going.
Oh and the fact that by the time enough pressure to warrant a claim gets on him he will be online is a pretty good reason to start the pressure on him. A lot better than "the game was going no where so she tried to make it go somewhere therefore is scum"

by your logic a game should never advance because only mafia would lead the game, mafia would know they'd be targeted and thus wouldn't lead the game.
It makes no sense and is not a valid theory.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:35:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 11:18:01 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/9/2012 11:16:05 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/9/2012 11:13:26 PM, lovelife wrote:
vtl socialpinko just cause it's better than nothing, and pressure is a good thing to get the game moving.
He was last online 12 hours ago, and so will likely be on soon at least by the time serious pressure may come up.

VTL lovelife

It's not first post that matters but first to try to steer pressure. And "being online 12 hours ago" is a pretty lame reason to VTL someone.
Unvote (if i've voted before)
VTL bluesteel

Let's continue this chain. Whoever quotes me, VTL me. :)

VTL vmpire
. She was VTLing me for no reason. Its obvious to anyone that I wasnt serious about winning with Eggman, but she went after it to pressure me anyway. Mafia move.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:42:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL someone just because it's better than nobody. Actually unvote and VTL Bluesteel because lovelife is right. VTLing someone is better than VTLing noone. Plus BS is extra aggresive when he's mafia.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 11:57:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 11:42:20 PM, Viper-King wrote:
VTL someone just because it's better than nobody. Actually unvote and VTL Bluesteel because lovelife is right. VTLing someone is better than VTLing noone. Plus BS is extra aggresive when he's mafia.

And extra extra aggressive when town....

Lovelife is regardless as good as any since she is a super-sneaky mafioso but is prone to messing up her early claims.

But checking a time stamp and saying "he was on 12 hours ago so he'll be on soon" is a silly reason. He could just as likely be gone another 12 hours. It's grasping. The only logical reason she'd choose him is she chose a random townie and picked the first justification that came to mind.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 12:04:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/9/2012 11:57:07 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/9/2012 11:42:20 PM, Viper-King wrote:
VTL someone just because it's better than nobody. Actually unvote and VTL Bluesteel because lovelife is right. VTLing someone is better than VTLing noone. Plus BS is extra aggresive when he's mafia.
.
And extra extra aggressive when town....

Lovelife is regardless as good as any since she is a super-sneaky mafioso but is prone to messing up her early claims.
There is so not a reason to suspect someone for being mafia in other games.
But checking a time stamp and saying "he was on 12 hours ago so he'll be on soon" is a silly reason. He could just as likely be gone another 12 hours. It's grasping. The only logical reason she'd choose him is she chose a random townie and picked the first justification that came to mind.

She i think, and I think that she is correct to just VTL someone rather than not killing anyone.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 12:33:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/10/2012 12:31:22 AM, marcuscato wrote:
VTL Bluesteel
If we are going to get 2 claims or more, I'd like you to be one of them.
( Lovelife should also claim)

Not a bad idea actually.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:18:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
how many votes are on me? sorry guys left the tab open I was making fb pages again.
(http://www.facebook.com... just for reference to justify my absence)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 1:19:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
ACME BRAND VOTE COUNT
socialpinko [1/10]: lovelife
lovelife [3/10]: bluesteel, BlackVoid, medic0506
bluesteel [3/10]: vmpire321, Viper-King, marcuscato
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...