Jump to topic:

Inheritance Mafia DP 8

blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 8:40:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Last night, the Varden's doctor, Blodgharm, was attacked. He defended himself long enough to convince Arya of his innocence. Unfortunately, he failed to notice another enemy sneak up from behind. He was stabbed through the back.

Thus ends the tale of drafter.

BS - Angela - You are a mysterious herbalist known and respected by all. When you first met Eragon in Teirm, you read him his fortune as told by the knuckle-bones of a dragon. You can select one person every night and learn their fortune. You win with the Varden (town).

BS 2 - Wyrden - You are one of the Elves assigned to protect Eragon and Saphira. You will act as bodyguard due to that. If your target is attacked, you will die in their place. Before you die, however, Eragon will learn who you protected. You win with the Varden (town).

BV - Durza - You are one of the most powerful Shades to walk the land. You are a servant of Galbatorix's. You can use your mental strength to break into people's minds and take them over for one NP thus allowing you to use their role on anyone.

Mestari - Ra'zac - You are a servant of Galbatorix. Whenever he needs someone brought in, you do the job. You are the mafia kidnapper. You win with the Empire (mafia).

LDF - Elva - You were blessed by Eragon as a child, but that blessing turned into more of a curse. You feel the pain and suffering of all. As a result, you will receive the name of every CHARACTER that misfortune may fall upon. You can either choose to warn that player (anonymously) which will give them a one time use role, or you can warn the doctor (anonymously) who may or may not be able to help. You win with the Varden (town).

Spinko - Nolfavrell - You are a child from Eragon's hometown of Carvahall. You are too young to wield a weapon, and have no skills in magic or healing. As a result, you are a Vanilla Townie. You win with the Varden (town). (converted to mafia NP3)

F-16 - Martin â€" You are a mercenary in Teirm who is hired to protect ships from pirates. You meet up with Brom and Eragon when they visit Teirm in their search for Jeod. Since you aren’t involved in the fight over the future of Alagaesia, you are a Vanilla Townie. You win with the Varden (town). (converted NP3)

LDF 2 - Orrin â€" As the King of Surda, you carry great power over the Varden. Your country has provided soldiers, money, supplies, and a way for the Varden to trade. They will need your continued assistance in the final attack on Uru’baen. Since they cannot risk losing you, you can influence one of their votes each NP. In simpler terms, you are a politician. You win with the Varden (town).

Andro - Shruikan â€" You are Galbatorix’s black dragon. Stolen from your Rider by him as a hatchling, you have no joy in life. You want nothing more than to see everything burn to the ground. You will carry out the mafia’s kills. You win with the Empire (mafia).

Danielle - Bid’Daum â€" You are the dragon that hatched to the first Rider, Eragon, during the war between the dragons and elves. You and your Rider ended the war, and founded the Dragon Riders. Since little else is known about you, you will be a Vanilla Townie. Also, since your Rider was named Eragon, you will be in the mason PM with the current Eragon. You win with the Varden (town). (converted NP 4)

Drafter - Blodgharm – You are the leader of the elves assigned to guard Eragon and Saphira. Due to your healing capabilities, you will be the doctor. You win with the Varden (town).

IAR - Solembum – You are a mysterious creature who Eragon meets in Teirm. Your species is one of legend. Unfortunately, you only have information that may or may not help Eragon. This is what you know:

When the time comes and you need a weapon, look under the roots of the Menoa tree. Then, when all seems lost and your power is insufficient, go to the Rock of Kuthian and speak you name to open the Vault of Souls.

This information is meant for the first free Rider. It is up to you whether or not he receives it. If you should choose to share it with him, he will learn your name. You don't know what he will find in either of those locations, and you don't know the consequences of what he finds. Choose wisely. Due to your stealth, you can also watch and track one player per night. You win with the Varden (town).

Active players list:
Tv (BS 3)
Medic
royalpaladin
caveat (replaced by VK)
Marauder
PartamRuhem (replaced by weirdman)
DetectableNinja (replaced by IAR)
lordknukle

5 votes to lynch.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 8:58:22 PM
agh. i have no idea. Since lk wasn't killed last night, i guess that means someone else is mafia.

Bluesteel, did you say in the previous dp what the other requirements were for killing LK? could you repeat all of them?

Medic, Blue, VK & IAR need to confirm as well that they are all still in the mason pm.

All i know 100% is that Marauder and I are both town. But I realize that the only way for you all to be sure of that is by trusting us.

That leaves royal. :\

For what it's worth, marauder is pgo so he likely wouldn't be targeted by lk.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 9:05:00 PM
At 1/10/2012 8:58:22 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
agh. i have no idea. Since lk wasn't killed last night, i guess that means someone else is mafia.

Bluesteel, did you say in the previous dp what the other requirements were for killing LK? could you repeat all of them?

Medic, Blue, VK & IAR need to confirm as well that they are all still in the mason pm.

All i know 100% is that Marauder and I are both town. But I realize that the only way for you all to be sure of that is by trusting us.

Bluesteel did not recruit me last night, which means that he recruited the two of you.

Are you in the Mason P.M.? If not, the game is up.
Im_always_right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 9:27:57 PM
At 1/10/2012 9:05:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Bluesteel did not recruit me last night, which means that he recruited the two of you.

She is not. I can confirm medic, blue, and vk are in the mason pm with me.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 9:29:36 PM

he likely attempting killing LK last night
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 9:39:55 PM
I tried to kill LK. I don't really get the game. Supposedly we can just kill everyone except LK, since me, VK, medic, and his dragon are bulletproof and lynchproof.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 10:25:58 PM

: For what it's worth, marauder is pgo so he likely wouldn't be targeted by lk.

How would LK know that Marauder is pgo?? Why would LK worry about pgo when he's bulletproof??

Did you replace weirdman??
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 10:30:59 PM

What's your character name??
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 10:53:01 PM
At 1/10/2012 10:25:58 PM, medic0506 wrote:

How would LK know that Marauder is pgo?? Why would LK worry about pgo when he's bulletproof??

1. he's said it a few times.
2. Idk, i guess he wouldn't. i didn't think of that but thanks for bringing it up lol.
3. yes

i guess bluesteels idea of lynching all the unconfirmed would work but we don't know how often lk can recruit.

I still would like him to repost the requirements for killing lk.

I guess royal is the only logical option left so vtl royal
Im_always_right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 11:09:33 PM
At 1/10/2012 10:53:01 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Vote royal

Why isn't marauder suspicious?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 11:20:34 PM
if marauder and dragon and somehow mafia, we lose if we mislynch, so the safest bet is lynching marauder's dragon.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 11:21:32 PM
At 1/10/2012 10:53:01 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 1/10/2012 10:25:58 PM, medic0506 wrote:

1. he's said it a few times.
2. Idk, i guess he wouldn't. i didn't think of that but thanks for bringing it up lol.
3. yes

i guess bluesteels idea of lynching all the unconfirmed would work but we don't know how often lk can recruit.

I still would like him to repost the requirements for killing lk.

Ok, I haven't seen a list for awhile so I didn't know that he role claimed already.
It seems odd that Marauder is the only rider who is not lynchproof and bulletproof.
I think one of you two is the best lynch option. Neither of you can be confirmed, and even if you're not mafia now, if LK tries to convert one of you he'll get both. And there's the other major factor, GX's goal is to assemble all riders and dragons under his control. It's unreasonable to think that he wouldn't have tried to recruit you guys.

VTL Marauder
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 11:22:37 PM
medic, why kill both by lynching marauder. his dragon's alignment should suffice.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2012 11:30:33 PM
At 1/10/2012 11:22:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:
medic, why kill both by lynching marauder. his dragon's alignment should suffice.

Sorry, I didn't see your vote, but I'm ok with either.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 4:32:51 AM
At 1/10/2012 11:36:49 PM, Viper-King wrote:
VTL royal. Vig seems a little "recruited"?

I killed THREE mafia. THREE, including GBX's dragon.
As I stated earlier, it is obvious that LDF was converted last night.
VTL LDF
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 12:48:40 PM
VTL LDF

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 12:58:48 PM
At 1/11/2012 12:57:21 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/11/2012 12:48:40 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL LDF

Knuckle, WHO IS YOUR SCUM BUDDY?

Me. I was revived.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 12:58:52 PM
VTL LDF

You'll find out soon enough.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 1:02:16 PM
VTL LDF

Check your mafia PM and you'll see.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 1:02:22 PM
At 1/11/2012 12:58:48 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL LDF

Me. I was revived.

Were you actually revived, or are you being a scummy troll?

Bluesteel, besides me, who is not in the Mason P.M.?