Jump to topic:

Interesting Mafia Role Idea

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 9:06:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Fool (third party)-You win if you are night-killed by the mafia.

Basically, this is a jester-type role that would take more skill to pull off a victory with. Jester is slightly easier because you just have to look scummy and then hammer at the end. This role would force you to not be scummy and not play too pro-town so that you are not protected.

Thoughts?
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 9:07:56 AM
At 1/11/2012 9:06:04 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Basically, this is a jester-type role that would take more skill to pull off a victory with. Jester is slightly easier because you just have to look scummy and then hammer at the end. This role would force you to not be scummy and not play too pro-town so that you are not protected.

Thoughts?

I would maybe rename it, but, yeah I was thinking of doing something like that for my game. Perhaps, the Martyr, or something to do with wanting to be killed. Suicidal Townsman?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 9:10:51 AM

Thoughts?

Danielle had this in her Classic game, it was called Martyr. It's an interesting twist. Basically the same play strategy as PGO or Bomb - try to get the mafia to target you with their NK.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 9:12:11 AM
At 1/11/2012 9:10:51 AM, drafterman wrote:

Thoughts?

Danielle had this in her Classic game, it was called Martyr. It's an interesting twist. Basically the same play strategy as PGO or Bomb - try to get the mafia to target you with their NK.

What were the results? Did the Martyr win?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 9:37:59 AM
At 1/11/2012 9:12:11 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/11/2012 9:10:51 AM, drafterman wrote:

Thoughts?

What were the results? Did the Martyr win?

No. Mafia Role-Copped him/me early in the game, so knew about it and avoided killing him/me.