Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Concept game: Dethy

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:23:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is going to be a really short game with 2 Day Phases max and five players. There will be five roles.
Mafia goon, Sane Cop, Insane Cop, Paranoid Cop, Naive Cop.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:23:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1)
2)
3) DetectableNinja
4)
5)
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:24:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 4:23:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
This is going to be a really short game with 2 Day Phases max and five players. There will be five roles.
Mafia goon, Sane Cop, Insane Cop, Paranoid Cop, Naive Cop.

1)OberHerr
2)
3)
4)
5)

Should be interesting.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:24:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1)
2)
3) DetectableNinja
4)
5) OberHerr
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:24:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1)Royalpaladin
2)
3) DetectableNinja
4)
5) OberHerr

Grrr.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:36:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 4:32:10 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 1/12/2012 4:24:50 PM, OberHerr wrote:
1)Royalpaladin
2) USM
3) DetectableNinja
4) M.Torres
5) OberHerr

Grrr.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:36:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dang it. Missed it by 21 seconds. xP
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:38:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 4:37:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Fills up in less than 10 minutes. Nice.

We start with the night phase. I send out all roles in a minute.

Ready and waiting.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:39:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 4:38:28 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/12/2012 4:37:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Fills up in less than 10 minutes. Nice.

We start with the night phase. I send out all roles in a minute.

Ready and waiting.

You and USM need to add me as a friend.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:42:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 4:39:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 1/12/2012 4:38:28 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/12/2012 4:37:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Fills up in less than 10 minutes. Nice.

We start with the night phase. I send out all roles in a minute.

Ready and waiting.

You and USM need to add me as a friend.

Done.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:42:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 4:42:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/12/2012 4:39:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 1/12/2012 4:38:28 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/12/2012 4:37:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Fills up in less than 10 minutes. Nice.

We start with the night phase. I send out all roles in a minute.

Ready and waiting.

You and USM need to add me as a friend.

Done.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:55:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'll be a replacement. I don't really think you'll need one with a short game like this because two DPs isn't much time for people to disappear in, but it never hurt to offer, so w/e.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 4:59:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've been sitting at this fricken computer all day long waiting for the monk mafia to start back up and not 20 minutes after i log out, you go and make this!! grrr
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 5:04:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol

He should have another game going. There's probably enough demand for a simultaneous round. :P
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 5:06:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If this one works out, I will start another one after Monk and HvV reach the NEXT night phase, and I'll put Andromeda, Lickdafoot, and Torres on the list. Cool?
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 5:10:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 5:06:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
If this one works out, I will start another one after Monk and HvV reach the NEXT night phase, and I'll put Andromeda, Lickdafoot, and Torres on the list. Cool?

K. due to the set-up, you might want to consider starting it in the night period.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 5:18:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/12/2012 5:06:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
If this one works out, I will start another one after Monk and HvV reach the NEXT night phase, and I'll put Andromeda, Lickdafoot, and Torres on the list. Cool?

Sounds good to me!