Dethy Concept game 2.0 DP2

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2012 6:35:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Agh, of course.

I'm leaning more towards it being dninja, it's just a hunch though and I have no real way of knowing.

Dninja, answer me this. Did you get a message from f-16 telling you anything about your results or no?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 8:11:33 PM
Ok...DetectableNinja has not responded...Usually I do not do this without hearing him out....but it has been quite some time....I hope I am not making a mistake...
VTL DetectableNinja
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:00:57 PM
... town... you have SO failed me. Geeeeeez.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:01:10 PM
Endgame Post

So, unlike the first game, there was a lot of inactivity for this one due to inconvenient timing and I probably won't run another game like this for a while.

The first Day Phase was really helpful to town as everyone revealed their results. Torres was also the perfect candidate for a lynch to reveal more information for the town. However, they made a fatal flaw by all investigating Andro without realizing that the most obvious move for the mafia would be to simply kill her. DP2, town was stuck with no information. DN was unfortunately too inactive, and it was this that allowed Lickdafoot to work her magic and get a mislynch.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:02:01 PM
At 1/15/2012 9:00:57 PM, M.Torres wrote:

I'm am seriously sorry.....I feel like a fool right now....
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:03:25 PM
At 1/15/2012 9:02:01 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 1/15/2012 9:00:57 PM, M.Torres wrote:

I'm am seriously sorry.....I feel like a fool right now....

You are not the first one who was fooled by the infamous Lickdafoot...
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:03:27 PM
At 1/15/2012 9:01:10 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Endgame Post

So, unlike the first game, there was a lot of inactivity for this one due to inconvenient timing and I probably won't run another game like this for a while.

The first Day Phase was really helpful to town as everyone revealed their results. Torres was also the perfect candidate for a lynch to reveal more information for the town. However, they made a fatal flaw by all investigating Andro without realizing that the most obvious move for the mafia would be to simply kill her. DP2, town was stuck with no information. DN was unfortunately too inactive, and it was this that allowed Lickdafoot to work her magic and get a mislynch.

...what. Are you serious F16? They should've still received investigation results. I made that plan bearing that in mind!

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:03:53 PM
hehe :P Fun simple game. Dninjas inactivity helped me out, but the game really would have been much more fun had he been more active and we got through it at a quicker pace.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:04:04 PM
At 1/15/2012 9:03:27 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Endgame Post

...what. Are you serious F16? They should've still received investigation results. I made that plan bearing that in mind!

Why would anyone recieve investigation results on a DEAD person? Obvious = Obvious.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:05:36 PM
Endgame Post

Each mod is different. I've played in games where dead players don't get results. I agree though that it helped me out, though I have a feeling things would have went very similarly had their results been given due to Dninjas inactivity.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:06:20 PM
At 1/15/2012 9:05:36 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Endgame Post

Each mod is different. I've played in games where dead players don't have results. I agree though that it helped me out, though I have a feeling things would have went very similarly had their results been given due to Dninjas inactivity.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:07:13 PM
At 1/15/2012 9:04:04 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Endgame Post

Why would anyone recieve investigation results on a DEAD person? Obvious = Obvious.

... this is a FLAVORED Cop game! >.<;

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:08:16 PM
At 1/15/2012 9:05:36 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Endgame Post

Each mod is different. I've played in games where dead players don't get results. I agree though that it helped me out, though I have a feeling things would have went very similarly had their results been given due to Dninjas inactivity.

And this is why I'm seriously getting tired of it being allowed that "each mod is different". We need to have standards, because as Danielle pointed out, we can't create functional strategies without knowing at least a BASIC agreement of what's considered "mafia" and what's just BS.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:09:03 PM
The most straightforward way to go about it is not give results on dead people. For a while, I actually considered giving town the results anyways to help them out a bit but later decided that it didn't make sense. If I did, then town can simply come up with a breaking strategy where they all investigate the same person and catch the mafia 100% of the time.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:13:10 PM
At 1/15/2012 9:09:03 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
The most straightforward way to go about it is not give results on dead people. For a while, I actually considered giving town the results anyways to help them out a bit but later decided that it didn't make sense. If I did, then town can simply come up with a breaking strategy where they all investigate the same person and catch the mafia 100% of the time.

lol - I realized that M.Torres' strategy WORKS so I said, "You know what? Naaah."

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 9:36:25 PM
At 1/15/2012 9:13:10 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/15/2012 9:09:03 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

lol - I realized that M.Torres' strategy WORKS so I said, "You know what? Naaah."

The results didn't make a big difference. With three people left, fabrication of results would have been easy. Just face it, i would have won regardless :P
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 11:06:34 PM
Hmmm, turned out.......differently than mine. :)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-