nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:09:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Speaker announces.
*Lisa Cassidy to the command post*
Another lame duty she thought as she walked out of the barracks. "Crap forgot my med kit!" She thought. Before she can even turn around she was was killed.

Viper-king
14 Lisa Cassidy Medic

You are a medic from the book Heaven’s Devils. You are a crab (drug) addict, which gives you a boost in healing on every odd night. This special affect lets you heal two people every other odd night. On some odd and all even nights you can heal only one person. You win with the Town.

http://starcraft.wikia.com......

Meanwhile
The Zerg swarm stuck once again by infiltrating a Protoss base. There was only one death. The great warrior and leader Tassadar had been killed.

Spinko
6 Tassadar sacrifice

You can sacrifice yourself to revive anyone or to kill anyone during the NP. You win with the Town.

http://starcraft.wikia.com......

1. Drafterman (Tassadar)
2. Andromeda
3. OberHerr
4. Medic (DEAD)
5. USM
6. socialpinko (DEAD)
7. Lord_Logic REPLACED BY MEDIC
8.PartamRuhem
9.Lordknukle
10. vmpire321
11. royalpaladin
12.Caps
13. Blackhawk1331
14. Viper-King (DEAD)
15. f-16
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:11:58 PM
I got role blocked...........
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:16:25 PM
At 1/20/2012 9:11:58 PM, OberHerr wrote:

That is a likely excuse. No doubt F_16 or one of your scumbuddies told you to say that; I remember F_16 told me to say that when I was mafia with him.

VTL OberHerr. The day he was supposed to confirm himself, he was roleblocked. This is in addition to all of the nonsense that he committed in the previous Day Phase. I am not buying this.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:16:36 PM
FML. Who the hell would want to kill little old me?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:35:49 PM
Sorry I haven't been active. Right now I have no idea what the fvck is going on. I'm Alexei Stukov, the Miller. Summary plox?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:36:36 PM
Summary first please.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:37:15 PM
Ah sh!t
I messed up
forgot andro was dead
1. Drafterman (Tassadar)
2. Andromeda(DEAD)
3. OberHerr
4. Medic (DEAD)
5. USM
6. socialpinko (DEAD)
7. Lord_Logic REPLACED BY MEDIC
8.PartamRuhem
9.Lordknukle
10. vmpire321
11. royalpaladin
12.Caps
13. Blackhawk1331
14. Viper-King (DEAD)
15. f-16
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:41:10 PM
At 1/20/2012 9:37:15 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
Ah sh!t
I messed up
forgot andro was dead

Knew the mafia wouldn't have killed me. I was too scummy.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:48:05 PM
Okay, first I need to clear up a couple of things. The reason I wasn't active was because I was busy as well as my internet connection not working. I even forfeited a debate round. It has nothing to do with affiliation and in any case, I don't lurk as mafia so it's irrelevant. I am still trying to catch up. Someone tell me what's going on. I thought, Oberherr got counterclaimed as tracker by Royal last I heard. So, he should have been lynched right?
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:50:35 PM
At 1/20/2012 9:16:25 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

That is a likely excuse. No doubt F_16 or one of your scumbuddies told you to say that; I remember F_16 told me to say that when I was mafia with him.

VTL OberHerr. The day he was supposed to confirm himself, he was roleblocked. This is in addition to all of the nonsense that he committed in the previous Day Phase. I am not buying this.

Perhaps we should wait for the cop to confirm me, assuming he checked me.

As for the "excuse", if I was Mafia, I would certainly choose to RB me, to make me look bad. Actually, I should have just gone with my plan without telling you, so thy wouldn't RB me......

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:53:47 PM
At 1/20/2012 9:48:05 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, first I need to clear up a couple of things. The reason I wasn't active was because I was busy as well as my internet connection not working. I even forfeited a debate round. It has nothing to do with affiliation and in any case, I don't lurk as mafia so it's irrelevant. I am still trying to catch up. Someone tell me what's going on. I thought, Oberherr got counterclaimed as tracker by Royal last I heard. So, he should have been lynched right?

1. I claimed Tracker/Watcher, and watched OberHerr visit Andro. When I questioned him about it, he lied.

2. OberHerr claimed that he was lynch proof twice, but in reality we just had to have put two more votes on him.

3. OberHerr claimed tracker; he was supposed to track me tonight, but he was "roleblocked."
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:54:01 PM
At 1/20/2012 9:50:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:

As for the "excuse", if I was Mafia, I would certainly choose to RB me, to make me look bad. Actually, I should have just gone with my plan without telling you, so thy wouldn't RB me......

WIFOM
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:54:43 PM
At 1/20/2012 9:54:01 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/20/2012 9:50:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:

WIFOM

WIFOM?

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 9:55:48 PM
At 1/20/2012 9:53:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

1. I claimed Tracker/Watcher, and watched OberHerr visit Andro. When I questioned him about it, he misunderstood the question, and therefore misansewered.

2. OberHerr claimed that he was lynch proof twice, but in reality we just had to have put two more votes on him. Because the somewhat faulty wording of the Role Post.

3. OberHerr claimed tracker; he was supposed to track me tonight, but he was roleblocked.

Fix'd.

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 10:03:38 PM

1. I claimed Tracker/Watcher, and watched OberHerr visit Andro. When I questioned him about it, he lied.

2. OberHerr claimed that he was lynch proof twice, but in reality we just had to have put two more votes on him.

3. OberHerr claimed tracker; he was supposed to track me tonight, but he was "roleblocked."

I'm not protecting OH but I'll say that mafia usually has a rb'er, and anytime you call out a plan like that, you can bet that mafia is going to interfere just to make that person look guilty. If we have an investigative role that can check him I'd rather do that than lynch based on your plan.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 10:40:05 PM
At 1/20/2012 10:03:38 PM, medic0506 wrote:

I'm not protecting OH but I'll say that mafia usually has a rb'er, and anytime you call out a plan like that, you can bet that mafia is going to interfere just to make that person look guilty. If we have an investigative role that can check him I'd rather do that than lynch based on your plan.

This!

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 10:41:21 PM
Well, if you guys do decide to lynch me, though I hope you won't, at least I hope you can learn what you will from my lynching, and remember that RP seems to have had a grudge against me the last few games....

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 10:42:26 PM
At 1/20/2012 10:41:21 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Well, if you guys do decide to lynch me, though I hope you won't, at least I hope you can learn what you will from my lynching, and remember that RP seems to have had a grudge against me the last few games....

This is utter nonsense. I made you Percy Jackson in the Beginner 5.3 game.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 10:43:09 PM
At 1/20/2012 10:42:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

........letst just hope that no one saw this from the PJ game...

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 10:44:00 PM
At 1/20/2012 10:43:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:

........letst just hope that no one saw this from the PJ game...

and also, in Cartoon game you wanted to pressure me immediately. Same in this game. I'm not saying you still do, but I think you did.

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 11:55:08 PM

Seriously Royal?

But anyways, if Royal counter claimed that I don't see why we shouldn't lynch Oberherr. If he turns up innocent, Royal will be lynched next DP.

VTL oberherr
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 11:59:29 PM
At 1/20/2012 11:55:08 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Seriously Royal?

But anyways, if Royal counter claimed that I don't see why we shouldn't lynch Oberherr. If he turns up innocent, Royal will be lynched next DP.

VTL oberherr
Lol xD Royal!

VTL Ober
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 1:59:16 AM
At 1/21/2012 12:19:33 AM, Viper-King wrote:
Did I die? Oh shoot! I was killed because I protected Royal. @Mod, can u sign me up as replacement?

omg
why would you write this :C
IN PUBLIC
WHY?!?!?!
dont answer that
any question send it to be through message.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 7:11:32 AM
Problem is, I don't think Royal is Mafia. And if you guys lynch me, I'll come up inno, and then you'll lynch Royal, and she will be inno as well(I think).

Honestly, if you think about it the RB makes perfect sense. Why wouldn't it?

I look somewhat suspicious, because I misread some stuff.

I say I'll track Royal, and say what she did to confirm me.

If I was Mafia, I would have to be completely stupid not to RB me!