DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 10:30:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
DAY 5

This is channel 6, Action News!

After what was surely a tense night after the bloodbath yesterday morning, San Francisco woke up releived to find no dead bodies.

Stay tuned for weather.

THE DEAD

Lickdafoot - You are Cpt. Leland Stottlemeyer of the San Francisco Police Department. You have the greatest combination of skill and mental composure of the SFPD—thus, you have an array of abilities. Every Night, you may either choose to investigate ONE and ONLY ONE other player, to determine their guilt or innocence. As well, ONCE and ONLY ONCE in the game (at Night), you may choose to make someone bulletproof (immune to nightkills for the Night), or to kill another player.

You win with the Town (San Francisco).

Blackhawk1331 - You are Frank Nunn, a player in the conspiracy that killed Adrian Monk's wife. You have contacts that make car bombs, which can be used to your advantage. On any Night, you can order a car bomb placed on any other player's car. Then, at any time, Day or Night, you may remotely detonate the explosive, killing your target. However, this can happen ONCE and ONLY ONCE. As well, you are the ninja of the Mafia; this means that you are immune to the investigations of any role that may want to know what you're doing at Night...

You win with the Mafia.

Im_always_right/lovelife - You are Natalie Teeger, assistant to Adrian Monk. Your job is to make sure another player in the game maintains a special power. How do you do this? By not dying! Upon your death, this player's special ability will die with you.

You win with the Town (San Fransisco)

F-16_Fighting_Falcon - You are Adrian Monk, special consultant to the San Francisco Police Department. You are a truly good investigator, with a keen sense of who is lying, and who tells the truth. Every Night, you may select ONE and only ONE statement to examine to see if it's truthful. As well, you have the ability to use the full extent of your powers: investigating a dead body to find out everyone that targeted him/her—here's the caveat: you may not use these powers consecutively. Unfortunately, due to your many phobias, namely fear of germs, you need this power (to investigate dead bodies) to remain unlocked (it currently is) through a certain someone...

You win with the Town (San Francisco).

Xerge - You are Warrick Tennyson, a player in the conspiracy that killed Adrian Monk's wife. Because you were merely hired to build the bomb that killed her, you are nothing more than a goon, and have no special powers.

You win with the Mafia.

THE LIVING

UnStupendousMan
medic0506
Andromeda_Z
royalpaladin
Headphonegut
Viper-King
Lordknukle
vmpire321
CAPLlock/LDF 2
socialpinko

LDF 2 replaces CAPLlock

With 10 living players, it takes 6 votes to lynch. Day 5 is slated to end Wednesday at 8:30 pm, CST.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:20:21 PM
im Kevin Dorfman.

One thing we can consider is the mafia kill patterns. They have been killing a relatively experienced person each night. They didn't gt a kill last night, which means someone is bulletproof or someone

I'm inclined to believe at least one experienced player is in the mafia. Spinko claimed miller but o course, that would be a good fake claim. He claimed it late in the first dp. He also claimed jack monk jr which is a secondary character. Andro claimed one of the main characters so i'm inclined to believe her. Medic. I'm back and forth on him. He was sticking up for Xerge a lot during dp 3. Would a mafia buddy do that that so obviously though? Idk. But i think it might be a good idea to get a role claim from him.

If there is no one experienced in the mafa, then some of the best newbs will probably be in mafia.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:21:45 PM
^agh nevermind, the wiki character list had me confused. Andro is a secondary character, Medic and Spinko are both recurring/special characters.

So IDK. thoughts?
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:52:53 PM
At 1/23/2012 1:20:21 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
im Kevin Dorfman.

One thing we can consider is the mafia kill patterns. They have been killing a relatively experienced person each night. They didn't gt a kill last night, which means someone is bulletproof or someone

I'm inclined to believe at least one experienced player is in the mafia. Spinko claimed miller but o course, that would be a good fake claim. He claimed it late in the first dp. He also claimed jack monk jr which is a secondary character. Andro claimed one of the main characters so i'm inclined to believe her. Medic. I'm back and forth on him. He was sticking up for Xerge a lot during dp 3. Would a mafia buddy do that that so obviously though? Idk. But i think it might be a good idea to get a role claim from him.

If there is no one experienced in the mafa, then some of the best newbs will probably be in mafia.

I wasn't sticking up for Xerge, and I specified that I don't know about him. My problem was that we don't even have character claims from everyone yet, but people are demanding role claims from people just based on what they think is a "minor" character. With very few "major" characters in the show, we should be careful about outing roles.

That said I think we should get character claims from everyone who hasn't claimed.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:14:07 PM
Dead

Lickdafoot - Cop, 1X Protect OR 1X Kill, TOWN
Lovelife - Monk's assistant, TOWN
Blackhawk - Ninja, MAFIA
F-16 - LD/FI, TOWN

Active Players

Role-Claimed

SocialPinko - Jack Monk Jr. - Miller
Vmpire321 - Ambrose Monk - Watcher

Character Claimed

UnStupendousMan - Neven Bell
medic0506 - Gail Fleming
Andromeda_Z - Julie Teeger
Viper-King - Trudy TK Jenson
Lickdafoot - Kevin Dorfman

No Claims

royalpaladin
Headphonegut
Lordknukle
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 5:00:17 PM
At 1/23/2012 4:52:58 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I see royal has asked two people for a character claim but not given one herself... what is your character, royal?

Benjy Fleming

Get a claim from Knukle, please.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 6:03:46 PM
At 1/23/2012 3:56:54 PM, Viper-King wrote:
VTL Medic! You said that F-16 shoultdn't be asking Xerge for a role--claim. Buddy up with Mafia much?

Read my above post scumbo. :)
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 7:07:24 PM
At 1/23/2012 7:04:29 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
This is very inactive . . . where is Knukle?

He was online 18 minutes ago. Why no response??
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 7:15:53 PM
At 1/23/2012 7:11:40 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 1/23/2012 7:10:02 PM, medic0506 wrote:
HPG needs to character claim too.

After that, do we start role pressuring?

We need to get all of the character claims first.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 7:16:24 PM
At 1/23/2012 7:11:40 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 1/23/2012 7:10:02 PM, medic0506 wrote:
HPG needs to character claim too.

After that, do we start role pressuring?

If someone has decent reason to say that they're suspicious then ok, but just randomly outing roles only helps mafia, it doesn't help the town.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 7:25:13 PM
THAT TIME OF YEAR THOU MAYST IN ME BEHOLD

Lordknukle - 3/6 (USM, medic, royal)
medic0506 - 1/6 (Viper)

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 7:34:40 PM
At 1/23/2012 7:32:13 PM, Viper-King wrote:
6:30 actually

...no. Look again. This is WEDNESDAY, at EIGHT-thirty pm, Central Standard Time.

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 7:34:58 PM
At 1/23/2012 7:34:40 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 1/23/2012 7:32:13 PM, Viper-King wrote:
6:30 actually

...no. Look again. This is WEDNESDAY, at EIGHT-thirty pm, Central Standard Time.

As in the time Day 5 ends.

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 7:39:55 PM
At 1/23/2012 7:38:11 PM, Viper-King wrote:
lets just kill medic

Why? lol, I see no real justification . . .

Your statements actually make sense in light of the pattern that LDF has noted. Every night, the mafia has been killing the experienced players first. Medic is currently the most experienced player in the game, so I am not surprised that you want to lynch him.

I say we get claims from Knukle and HPG and then pressure Viper.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 7:45:00 PM
At 1/23/2012 7:39:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 7:38:11 PM, Viper-King wrote:
lets just kill royalpaladin

Why? lol, I see no real justification . . .

Your statements actually make sense in light of the pattern that LDF has noted. Every night, the mafia has been killing the experienced players first. Medic is currently the most experienced player in the game, so I am not surprised that you want to lynch him.

I say we get claims from Knukle and HPG and then pressure Viper.

Fixed. this is what socialpinko said about u last DP
Royal- defended Xerge's claim on the basis of a lack of major characters and FOS'd everyone who thought Xerge suspicious for his claim.
ya the "VIG"