Total Posts:77|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

HvV Mafia: Cartoon Edition - DAY PHASE SIX

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 2:38:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The battle is reaching it's crescendo and causalities are piling up. After the hanging of the cheeky rabbit, Bugs, the town awoke to find the body of Scooby Doo, torn apart and scattered around the town square.

DEAD
lovelife: You are BUGS BUNNY, the wascally wabbit. You are the TROLLING SURVIVOR. Each night you may visit one person. If you choose to visit, you will cause their night action to fail. If you choose not to visit, you will be immune to night actions. You must ‘troll' at least 3 people to win, as well as survive until the end of the game.
drafterman: You are SCOOBY DOO, the mystery solving dog. Your role is the UNMASKER. Each night phase you may test a character claim from a previous day phase and test whether it is true. You win with the town.
socialpinko: Bender, Flavoured Bulletproof Serial Killer, Third Party
M.Torres: Wile E. Coyote, Acme Product Enthusiast, Mafia
Andromeda_Z: Ash Ketchum, Naive Mason Recruiter, Town
F-16_Fighting_Falcon: Eric Cartman, Roleblocking Upsurper, Mafia
marcuscato: Thomas "Tom" Cat, Tracker/Watcher, Town
BlackVoid: Yogi Bear, Unknown Miller, Town
Viper-King: Olive Oyl, Beloved Townie, Town
lordknukle: Homer Simpson, Failing JOAT, Town
bluesteel: Spongebob Squarepants, Bodyguard/Bulletproof, Town
blackhawk1331: Inspector Gadget, Bomb & Random Cop, Town
medic0506: Brain, Ninja, Mafia
UnStupendousMan: Darkwing Duck, Cop, Town

LIVING
01. OberHerr
02. PartumRuhem
03. royalpaladin
04. Vmpire321

3 votes needed to lynch.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 2:47:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I lied about not having a tracking ability anymore; it was a trap for the last mafia, who I thought was royal.

I tracked royal, and saw that she visited both drafterman and I. So she killed drafterman, and tried doing something else to me. Either way, she claimed only being able to role cop, and not being able to do it twice.

I was saved by my bullet proof vest, as I was informed somebody tried to kill me. Maybe royal had a two shot ability as well, or perhaps Vmpire did indeed try to kill me.

Either way, we lynch royal, and we win the game. This is no time to fall for silly word tricks by Royal, for she will surely try to work her way out. I am sorry I lied to the town, but I had to in order to seem less threatening to the last mafia member. She let her guard down, and I am exploiting her mistake.

Please, take advantage of this moment. VTL Royal Paladin
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:50:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
lovelife: You are BUGS BUNNY, the wascally wabbit. You are the TROLLING SURVIVOR. Each night you may visit one person. If you choose to visit, you will cause their night action to fail. If you choose not to visit, you will be immune to night actions. You must ‘troll' at least 3 people to win, as well as survive until the end of the game.

Remember my dying words through the last DP.
If my role PM makes no mention of winning INSTEAD of the town, well you know what to do, avenge me.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:57:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 5:50:48 AM, lovelife wrote:
lovelife: You are BUGS BUNNY, the wascally wabbit. You are the TROLLING SURVIVOR. Each night you may visit one person. If you choose to visit, you will cause their night action to fail. If you choose not to visit, you will be immune to night actions. You must ‘troll' at least 3 people to win, as well as survive until the end of the game.

Remember my dying words through the last DP.
If my role PM makes no mention of winning INSTEAD of the town, well you know what to do, avenge me.

I'm sorry, but you were third-party and would have won ahead of town if you had indeed won.
But you didn't, you died. So shut the fvck up.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:54:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 5:57:29 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2012 5:50:48 AM, lovelife wrote:
lovelife: You are BUGS BUNNY, the wascally wabbit. You are the TROLLING SURVIVOR. Each night you may visit one person. If you choose to visit, you will cause their night action to fail. If you choose not to visit, you will be immune to night actions. You must ‘troll' at least 3 people to win, as well as survive until the end of the game.

Remember my dying words through the last DP.
If my role PM makes no mention of winning INSTEAD of the town, well you know what to do, avenge me.

I'm sorry, but you were third-party and would have won ahead of town if you had indeed won.
But you didn't, you died. So shut the fvck up.

Lol.

So.....what now?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:55:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 5:57:29 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2012 5:50:48 AM, lovelife wrote:
lovelife: You are BUGS BUNNY, the wascally wabbit. You are the TROLLING SURVIVOR. Each night you may visit one person. If you choose to visit, you will cause their night action to fail. If you choose not to visit, you will be immune to night actions. You must ‘troll' at least 3 people to win, as well as survive until the end of the game.

Remember my dying words through the last DP.
If my role PM makes no mention of winning INSTEAD of the town, well you know what to do, avenge me.

I'm sorry, but you were third-party and would have won ahead of town if you had indeed won.: But you didn't, you died. So shut the fvck up.

HA!

SEE GUYS! LOVELIFE LIED! THIS CONFIRMS ME AS TOWN.

Anyways, I rolecopped PR last night and found that he had the following abilities.

"You are the MAFIA GODFATHER. You are exempt from all lie detection tests, and you will appear innocent to all cops. In addition, you can survive one kill or lynch at any point in the game."

Drafterman's character cop role was basically a lie detection test because it allowed him to check whether or not people are lying about their characters.

I have accounted for his abilities; he is completely lying. Remember, I am the rolecop, and I have proven this on multiple occasions. The Mafia Godfather is the only mafioso left.

VTL PartamRuhem
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:12:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It is imperative that you vote for Partam if you want a town win. Remember, I have outed three non-townie players: lovelife (survivor), socialpink (serial killer) and F_16 (mafioso). These are thee players that were plotting to destroy the town.

Partam is obvious a mafia. What has he done for the town? Oh, that's right. NOTHING.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 8:29:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'll wait to hear from others before I VTL.

But, yes FOS on PR for sure.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 9:34:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 8:29:58 AM, OberHerr wrote:
I'll wait to hear from others before I VTL.

But, yes FOS on PR for sure.

Lol if anything, it looks as if the last scummie is either Royal or PR
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 9:38:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 6:55:27 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/24/2012 5:57:29 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2012 5:50:48 AM, lovelife wrote:
lovelife: You are BUGS BUNNY, the wascally wabbit. You are the TROLLING SURVIVOR. Each night you may visit one person. If you choose to visit, you will cause their night action to fail. If you choose not to visit, you will be immune to night actions. You must ‘troll' at least 3 people to win, as well as survive until the end of the game.

Remember my dying words through the last DP.
If my role PM makes no mention of winning INSTEAD of the town, well you know what to do, avenge me.

I'm sorry, but you were third-party and would have won ahead of town if you had indeed won.: But you didn't, you died. So shut the fvck up.

HA!

SEE GUYS! LOVELIFE LIED! THIS CONFIRMS ME AS TOWN.

Anyways, I rolecopped PR last night and found that he had the following abilities.


"You are the MAFIA GODFATHER. You are exempt from all lie detection tests, and you will appear innocent to all cops. In addition, you can survive one kill or lynch at any point in the game."

Drafterman's character cop role was basically a lie detection test because it allowed him to check whether or not people are lying about their characters.

I have accounted for his abilities; he is completely lying. Remember, I am the rolecop, and I have proven this on multiple occasions. The Mafia Godfather is the only mafioso left.

VTL PartamRuhem

do you get the exact quotations?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:42:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yes, vmpire, that was basically the exact quotation (with a few minor word swaps so that I do not get modkilled).

Anyways, think about this, guys. PR claims that I visited drafterman last night, but that does not make any sense because if I were mafia I would have killed vmpire to prevent PR from being "confirmed." PR killed drafterman because he was kill proof exactly once, so it would make him look bulletproof even though he was not. Remember, he even said himself that if I were mafia, the target would be vmpire because he would not be confirmed. But who died instead? Drafterman, who was supposed to confirm me! He is trying to use WIFOM to implicate me when it is fairly obvious that he is mafia. I visited PR last night as part of my role in order to find out exactly what powers he had; it makes sense that he did not die because he was kill-proof exactly once.

Guys, this lynch, and the town victory, is up to you. At this point, there is no reason to hold back on VTLing PR. I caught three scummies, and he has done nothing useful all game.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:53:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 5:57:29 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2012 5:50:48 AM, lovelife wrote:
lovelife: You are BUGS BUNNY, the wascally wabbit. You are the TROLLING SURVIVOR. Each night you may visit one person. If you choose to visit, you will cause their night action to fail. If you choose not to visit, you will be immune to night actions. You must ‘troll' at least 3 people to win, as well as survive until the end of the game.

Remember my dying words through the last DP.
If my role PM makes no mention of winning INSTEAD of the town, well you know what to do, avenge me.

I'm sorry, but you were third-party and would have won ahead of town if you had indeed won.
But you didn't, you died. So shut the fvck up.

then why didn't you say so? Fail mod is fail, if they win ahead of town it's said so in the role pm...js.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:55:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
anyway You'll hear more of my complaints in the end game.
Enjoy losing town.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 12:16:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 11:53:12 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 1/24/2012 5:57:29 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2012 5:50:48 AM, lovelife wrote:
lovelife: You are BUGS BUNNY, the wascally wabbit. You are the TROLLING SURVIVOR. Each night you may visit one person. If you choose to visit, you will cause their night action to fail. If you choose not to visit, you will be immune to night actions. You must ‘troll' at least 3 people to win, as well as survive until the end of the game.

Remember my dying words through the last DP.
If my role PM makes no mention of winning INSTEAD of the town, well you know what to do, avenge me.

I'm sorry, but you were third-party and would have won ahead of town if you had indeed won.
But you didn't, you died. So shut the fvck up.

then why didn't you say so? Fail mod is fail, if they win ahead of town it's said so in the role pm...js.

It was your job to clarify this; even I had enough sense to ask him about your win condition.

Anyways, please stop posting in the game. THE DEAD DO NOT SPEAK.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 1:07:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 9:33:17 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
Hmm. I put a hit on PR last night.

And I survived, because of my vest, not because I can survive a hit!

This is bullcrap, don't listen to Royal. She claims she has proven her role, but all she has done was let out the info when it was convenient, and then bussed a teammate.

Like I said, third parties are evil for everyone, so as mafia, she was thinking to herself, "If I out them, the town will lynch them, AND it will make me look more confirmed"

Ober and Vmpire, you really can't just lynch me based on her constant challenging of my every move. You guys are like cattle, with no opinions. Think about it!! This all works far too well in Royal's favor.

She keeps saying what have I done for the town, but let us think of a better question; what could I do for the town? My role is a hit or a miss, and the time I did try to save somebody (attempted to doc Royal, I had bought her importance in the earlier game as well) I got roleblocked. This tracking thing is REALLY the first time I could actually benefit the town, and you visited drafterman....Please, explain this to us?

I think there really isn't need for explanation anyway, you killed him. That's about it.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 1:13:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 1:07:54 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/24/2012 9:33:17 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
Hmm. I put a hit on PR last night.

And I survived, because of my vest, not because I can survive a hit!

This is a blatant lie, unfortunately. Your mafia role proves that you can survive a kill.
This is bullcrap, don't listen to Royal. She claims she has proven her role, but all she has done was let out the info when it was convenient, and then bussed a teammate.

Like I said, third parties are evil for everyone, so as mafia, she was thinking to herself, "If I out them, the town will lynch them, AND it will make me look more confirmed"

Guys, think about this before you buy his nonsense. I am not a very good player; F_16 and Torres are infinitely better than I can ever hope to be. Do you really think that they would have let me bus one of them instead of bussing me if I were mafia?
Also, keep in mind that F_16 was the Usurper, meaning that in order to win the game with his scumbuddies, he had to bus the Godfather, not the other way around. PR's logic really is pretty tenuous here. I revealed a mafioso and three townies. Again, he has done nothing.
Ober and Vmpire, you really can't just lynch me based on her constant challenging of my every move. You guys are like cattle, with no opinions. Think about it!! This all works far too well in Royal's favor.

Vmpire and Ober are not your cattle. They are thinking players who have caught you in a lie.
She keeps saying what have I done for the town, but let us think of a better question; what could I do for the town? My role is a hit or a miss, and the time I did try to save somebody (attempted to doc Royal, I had bought her importance in the earlier game as well) I got roleblocked. This tracking thing is REALLY the first time I could actually benefit the town, and you visited drafterman....Please, explain this to us?

I did not visit drafterman last night; I visited you. Of course you would say that I visited drafterman because you killed him and need to scapegoat it on me.
I think there really isn't need for explanation anyway, you killed him. That's about it.
LOL, if I were mafia, I would have killed vmpire.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 1:16:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 11:42:48 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes, vmpire, that was basically the exact quotation (with a few minor word swaps so that I do not get modkilled).

Anyways, think about this, guys. PR claims that I visited drafterman last night, but that does not make any sense because if I were mafia I would have killed vmpire to prevent PR from being "confirmed." PR killed drafterman because he was kill proof exactly once, so it would make him look bulletproof even though he was not. Remember, he even said himself that if I were mafia, the target would be vmpire because he would not be confirmed. But who died instead? Drafterman, who was supposed to confirm me! He is trying to use WIFOM to implicate me when it is fairly obvious that he is mafia. I visited PR last night as part of my role in order to find out exactly what powers he had; it makes sense that he did not die because he was kill-proof exactly once.

Oh, well played. But not really. You didn't kill Vmpire to keep me from being confirmed because you threw in that bit about me being able to withstand a nightkill or lynch, a totally unrealistic power for a GF to have. How OVERPOWERED. If it was getting down to the wire like this, and you tried to lynch me (IF I was the gf with that ridiculous power), I would just live and then kill someone in the NP, END GAME.

If I was mafia, I still would have targeted Vmpire, seeing as I could have saved my lynchproof thing for this phase, where I couldn't die and would have won the game. THIS RIGHT HERE SHOULD SHOW EVERYONE THAT ROYAL IS LYING. I found the error in her "story". Why would I have chosen drafterman?! He had already checked me and gotten a clear, probably was about to check you and get a clear (you are gf with safe character claim).

Guys, this lynch, and the town victory, is up to you. At this point, there is no reason to hold back on VTL PR. I caught three scummies, and he has done nothing useful all game.

Her whole case revolves around a bus of an inactive teammate and getting the town to do her bidding with lynching the two third parties. "...he has done nothing useful all game" I'm sorry, but I think you are mistaken. I haven't manipulated the town into doing what I want, and I haven't lied about my role or abilities. Sorry, but I feel like that's more useful then having you around.

And also, like I have said, I invent things every night, it's hit or miss whether it's all that good. I had a doc bot thing, but was roleblocked. I had a vest, and I had the tracking.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 1:23:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 1:16:01 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/24/2012 11:42:48 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yes, vmpire, that was basically the exact quotation (with a few minor word swaps so that I do not get modkilled).

Anyways, think about this, guys. PR claims that I visited drafterman last night, but that does not make any sense because if I were mafia I would have killed vmpire to prevent PR from being "confirmed." PR killed drafterman because he was kill proof exactly once, so it would make him look bulletproof even though he was not. Remember, he even said himself that if I were mafia, the target would be vmpire because he would not be confirmed. But who died instead? Drafterman, who was supposed to confirm me! He is trying to use WIFOM to implicate me when it is fairly obvious that he is mafia. I visited PR last night as part of my role in order to find out exactly what powers he had; it makes sense that he did not die because he was kill-proof exactly once.

Oh, well played. But not really. You didn't kill Vmpire to keep me from being confirmed because you threw in that bit about me being able to withstand a nightkill or lynch, a totally unrealistic power for a GF to have. How OVERPOWERED. If it was getting down to the wire like this, and you tried to lynch me (IF I was the gf with that ridiculous power), I would just live and then kill someone in the NP, END GAME.

Guys, look at tv's games; they are known for having awesome mafia characters. Lovelife explained that in the Willy Wonka game, she had a ninja who was basically a godfather, ninja, and four other roles rolled into one. Thus, there is no reason that PR could not have a one-shot kill-proof ability. In fact, it explains why he has been unable to do anything all game. He does not have an active character; rather, he has a passive character with a one-shot survival ability.

Your analysis is flawed because according to my investigative abilities, you can only survive one kill (not one kill and one lynch). That means that it was used up when vmpire tried to kill you.
If I was mafia, I still would have targeted Vmpire, seeing as I could have saved my lynchproof thing for this phase, where I couldn't die and would have won the game. THIS RIGHT HERE SHOULD SHOW EVERYONE THAT ROYAL IS LYING. I found the error in her "story". Why would I have chosen drafterman?! He had already checked me and gotten a clear, probably was about to check you and get a clear (you are gf with safe character claim).

Actually this fails. If you had killed vmpire instead of drafterman, we would still be at 3-1 today. Then, we lynch you and nothing happens. You would have killed me tonight, and we are at 2-1 tomorrow. That would have guaranteed your lynch since drafterman and Ober are both confirmed, and I would have been confirmed if you had targeted vmpire. That would have been game over for you. This was a much better route for you because you could get rid of drafterman, a fantastic player, and attempt to portray me as guilty.
Guys, this lynch, and the town victory, is up to you. At this point, there is no reason to hold back on VTL PR. I caught three scummies, and he has done nothing useful all game.

Her whole case revolves around a bus of an inactive teammate and getting the town to do her bidding with lynching the two third parties. "...he has done nothing useful all game" I'm sorry, but I think you are mistaken. I haven't manipulated the town into doing what I want, and I haven't lied about my role or abilities. Sorry, but I feel like that's more useful then having you around.

How have I manipulated anybody? By revealing your scumbuddies and non-townie friends?
And also, like I have said, I invent things every night, it's hit or miss whether it's all that good. I had a doc bot thing, but was roleblocked. I had a vest, and I had the tracking.

Yeah, conveniently your gadgets never functioned.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 1:24:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Counter to PR's "I would have saved my powers" Analysis

Actually this fails. If you had killed vmpire instead of drafterman, we would still be at 3-1 today. Then, we lynch you and nothing happens. You would have killed me tonight, and we are at 2-1 tomorrow. That would have guaranteed your lynch since drafterman and Ober are both confirmed, and I would have been confirmed if you had targeted vmpire. That would have been game over for you. This was a much better route for you because you could get rid of drafterman, a fantastic player, and attempt to portray me as guilty.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 1:24:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 1:13:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/24/2012 1:07:54 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/24/2012 9:33:17 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
Hmm. I put a hit on PR last night.

And I survived, because of my vest, not because I can survive a hit!

This is a blatant lie, unfortunately. Your mafia role proves that you can survive a kill.
You are just blabbing your own lies at this point. Like I said, I wouldn't have let VMPIRE target me if I was mafia, I would have saved my ability not to die. Therefore, it MUST mean that I couldn't kill him and that I am NOT mafia, seeing as that didn't happen.

This is bullcrap, don't listen to Royal. She claims she has proven her role, but all she has done was let out the info when it was convenient, and then bussed a teammate.

Like I said, third parties are evil for everyone, so as mafia, she was thinking to herself, "If I out them, the town will lynch them, AND it will make me look more confirmed"

Guys, think about this before you buy his nonsense. I am not a very good player; F_16 and Torres are infinitely better than I can ever hope to be. Do you really think that they would have let me bus one of them instead of bussing me if I were mafia?

OMG you were all good. F-16 was inactive, and you guys were probably thinking something alone the lines of "Well, let's have Royal do it, because I (Torres) am pretty good and can just lie my little arse off, while Royal is a little baby who doesn't know how to spell mafia, let alone play it!" Rather harsh relationship with your mafia buddies, but it is what it is. Seriously though, you saying you are not good just strengthens that reasoning. They are not going to kick you under the rug and forget about you...they are going to try to make the weakest player look the most confirmed, because the stronger players can get away with it easier.

SO BAM.

Also, keep in mind that F_16 was the Usurper, meaning that in order to win the game with his scumbuddies, he had to bus the Godfather, not the other way around. PR's logic really is pretty tenuous here. I revealed a mafioso and three townies. Again, he has done nothing.

Who cares that he was the usurper, that only affects him. And seeing as he was so inactive, he might not have had even any say in the matter. Maybe he suggested bussing you, and you guys were like "Why would we do that" and then decided he was the usurper and bussed him instead...or maybe you just bussed him because of his inactivity.

Really, my logic is completely sound and accurate. You simply revert to your grand old defense of outing some third parties and bussin your teammate. Stop saying that like it's the bam-diggity of confirmations!

Ober and Vmpire, you really can't just lynch me based on her constant challenging of my every move. You guys are like cattle, with no opinions. Think about it!! This all works far too well in Royal's favor.

Vmpire and Ober are not your cattle. They are thinking players who have caught you in a lie.
She keeps saying what have I done for the town, but let us think of a better question; what could I do for the town? My role is a hit or a miss, and the time I did try to save somebody (attempted to doc Royal, I had bought her importance in the earlier game as well) I got roleblocked. This tracking thing is REALLY the first time I could actually benefit the town, and you visited drafterman....Please, explain this to us?

I did not visit drafterman last night; I visited you. Of course you would say that I visited drafterman because you killed him and need to scapegoat it on me.
I think there really isn't need for explanation anyway, you killed him. That's about it.
LOL, if I were mafia, I would have killed vmpire.

Oh, well that settles it then. I MUST be mafia. You clearly and for the very thought out elaborate reasoning that you most humbly provided would have killed Vmpire. Thanks for clearing that up.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 1:30:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 1:24:46 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Counter to PR's "I would have saved my powers" Analysis

Actually this fails. If you had killed vmpire instead of drafterman, we would still be at 3-1 today. Then, we lynch you and nothing happens. You would have killed me tonight, and we are at 2-1 tomorrow. That would have guaranteed your lynch since drafterman and Ober are both confirmed, and I would have been confirmed if you had targeted vmpire. That would have been game over for you. This was a much better route for you because you could get rid of drafterman, a fantastic player, and attempt to portray me as guilty.

Counter to RP's babbling filth

Ok, so your MAJOR flaw in this "counter" of yours is mainly the fact that you think I am a complete idiot. At least, whoever would carry out that plan is a complete idiot. Did you think of it all by yourself? Wow, makes sense, seeing as you aren't that great of a player and all.

Listen, it's obvious that I would have killed drafterman next, not YOU. Why would I, if I was mafia, kill off the ONLY OTHER PERSON WHO WAS NOT CONFIRMED ?????????????????????????? That would then show everyone you are a townie (remember, this is all hypothetical. She is NOT a townie) and I would be lynched. While as if I killed drafterman, I would do what you are doing now and try to make YOU seem like the only mafia left....all I would have to do is convince ober, and then I vote right away, and it's game over.

SO yes, that logic I originally had....still there.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 1:58:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 1:30:28 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/24/2012 1:24:46 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Counter to PR's "I would have saved my powers" Analysis

Actually this fails. If you had killed vmpire instead of drafterman, we would still be at 3-1 today. Then, we lynch you and nothing happens. You would have killed me tonight, and we are at 2-1 tomorrow. That would have guaranteed your lynch since drafterman and Ober are both confirmed, and I would have been confirmed if you had targeted vmpire. That would have been game over for you. This was a much better route for you because you could get rid of drafterman, a fantastic player, and attempt to portray me as guilty.

Counter to RP's babbling filth

Ok, so your MAJOR flaw in this "counter" of yours is mainly the fact that you think I am a complete idiot. At least, whoever would carry out that plan is a complete idiot. Did you think of it all by yourself? Wow, makes sense, seeing as you aren't that great of a player and all.

Listen, it's obvious that I would have killed drafterman next, not YOU. Why would I, if I was mafia, kill off the ONLY OTHER PERSON WHO WAS NOT CONFIRMED ?????????????????????????? That would then show everyone you are a townie (remember, this is all hypothetical. She is NOT a townie) and I would be lynched. While as if I killed drafterman, I would do what you are doing now and try to make YOU seem like the only mafia left....all I would have to do is convince ober, and then I vote right away, and it's game over.

SO yes, that logic I originally had....still there.

Apparently you did not read the analysis correctly; it says that you would kill vmpire first. After killing vmpire, drafterman would confirm me. Then, we lynch you, and you kill drafterman. After that, it is 2-1. We would win because you would have been exposed.

It is pretty obvious that these two situations lead to the same results. There is no difference between what we are doing now and what we could have done in the situation that I proposed. Your logic is pretty bad . . . I feel sorry for you. It is unfortunate that Torres mixed up his PMs and got lynched. He would have been much better at lying to the town than you are. You are not a very good mafioso, PR.

Guys, his "evidence" is fluff. His analysis is contingent on the idea that he would have convinced Ober that I was mafia after being exposed as the mafia. Do you really think Ober is that stupid, PR?

Do the smart thing, guys. VTL PartamRuhem.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 2:06:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 1:24:51 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/24/2012 1:13:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/24/2012 1:07:54 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/24/2012 9:33:17 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
Hmm. I put a hit on PR last night.

And I survived, because of my vest, not because I can survive a hit!

This is a blatant lie, unfortunately. Your mafia role proves that you can survive a kill.
You are just blabbing your own lies at this point. Like I said, I wouldn't have let VMPIRE target me if I was mafia, I would have saved my ability not to die. Therefore, it MUST mean that I couldn't kill him and that I am NOT mafia, seeing as that didn't happen.

Again, the situations are the same. This one is advantageous to you because drafterman was not able to out his results.
This is bullcrap, don't listen to Royal. She claims she has proven her role, but all she has done was let out the info when it was convenient, and then bussed a teammate.

Like I said, third parties are evil for everyone, so as mafia, she was thinking to herself, "If I out them, the town will lynch them, AND it will make me look more confirmed"

Guys, think about this before you buy his nonsense. I am not a very good player; F_16 and Torres are infinitely better than I can ever hope to be. Do you really think that they would have let me bus one of them instead of bussing me if I were mafia?

OMG you were all good. F-16 was inactive, and you guys were probably thinking something alone the lines of "Well, let's have Royal do it, because I (Torres) am pretty good and can just lie my little arse off, while Royal is a little baby who doesn't know how to spell mafia, let alone play it!" Rather harsh relationship with your mafia buddies, but it is what it is. Seriously though, you saying you are not good just strengthens that reasoning. They are not going to kick you under the rug and forget about you...they are going to try to make the weakest player look the most confirmed, because the stronger players can get away with it easier.

SO BAM.

Did Torres tell you to say that, PR? F_16 was not that inactive; he was posting at least once or twice every two or three pages. Did you want him to write a novel in the Day Phase thread? Let us think about the situation in which F_16 was lynched. There were several other mechanisms that I could have used to confirm myself if I were a mafia role; there really is no reason that they would get rid of a strong player who was fairly active for a weak player.
Also, keep in mind that F_16 was the Usurper, meaning that in order to win the game with his scumbuddies, he had to bus the Godfather, not the other way around. PR's logic really is pretty tenuous here. I revealed a mafioso and three townies. Again, he has done nothing.

Who cares that he was the usurper, that only affects him. And seeing as he was so inactive, he might not have had even any say in the matter. Maybe he suggested bussing you, and you guys were like "Why would we do that" and then decided he was the usurper and bussed him instead...or maybe you just bussed him because of his inactivity.

1. He was not inactive. Posting two or times every two pages is pretty active for most people.

2. You obviously do not understand team strategy very well. The Usurper needed to get the GF killed in order to win. If they really had needed to bus someone, that would have been a solid reason to bus the GF. The Usursper needs to bus him anyways, and they need to get confirmed, so they bus the GF and get the Usurper on par with everyone else. This is called a team strategy, PR.
Really, my logic is completely sound and accurate. You simply revert to your grand old defense of outing some third parties and bussin your teammate. Stop saying that like it's the bam-diggity of confirmations!

It is much stronger than your claim to confirmation. Your only reason as to why you are confirmed is "just 'cuz".
Ober and Vmpire, you really can't just lynch me based on her constant challenging of my every move. You guys are like cattle, with no opinions. Think about it!! This all works far too well in Royal's favor.

Vmpire and Ober are not your cattle. They are thinking players who have caught you in a lie.
She keeps saying what have I done for the town, but let us think of a better question; what could I do for the town? My role is a hit or a miss, and the time I did try to save somebody (attempted to doc Royal, I had bought her importance in the earlier game as well) I got roleblocked. This tracking thing is REALLY the first time I could actually benefit the town, and you visited drafterman....Please, explain this to us?

I did not visit drafterman last night; I visited you. Of course you would say that I visited drafterman because you killed him and need to scapegoat it on me.
I think there really isn't need for explanation anyway, you killed him. That's about it.
LOL, if I were mafia, I would have killed vmpire.

Oh, well that settles it then. I MUST be mafia. You clearly and for the very thought out elaborate reasoning that you most humbly provided would have killed Vmpire. Thanks for clearing that up.

I remember you posting a large chunk of analysis as to why I would kill vmpire last night . . .oh, but you conveniently forgot about that. Sorry for bringing it up.

Guys, you should weigh this evidence properly. PR is not really giving you any substance. He wants you to lynch me and believe him "just 'cuz"
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 2:08:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, if you guys go back to the thread in which F_16 was lynched, you will notice that PR did not vote to lynch him even though I had outed F_16 as mafia. That is pretty interesting . . .
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 2:54:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What if we VTNL, and then see who gets killed? It could lead to some interesting discoveries.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 2:55:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 2:54:43 PM, OberHerr wrote:
What if we VTNL, and then see who gets killed? It could lead to some interesting discoveries.

I guess we could do that, but I really think that it is clear that PR is mafia . . .
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 2:57:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/24/2012 2:55:45 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/24/2012 2:54:43 PM, OberHerr wrote:
What if we VTNL, and then see who gets killed? It could lead to some interesting discoveries.

I guess we could do that, but I really think that it is clear that PR is mafia . . .

I'm just thinking that if we do have a doctor, he can protect me, or himself, cause whoever is the Mafia, is very unlikely to be so obvious as to kill you or PR.

Then, we see who dies, look at your claims, and whatever, and yeah.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-