Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:28:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VILLAINS WIN!
Victory order:
First place: Villains (Mafia)
Second place: Trolling Survivor (Trolled more than 3 people but was lynched)
Third place: Town
Forth place: Flavoured Bulletproof Serial Killer (Died and human characters remained alive)

Complete character & role list (12/4/2):

TOWN (12)
drafterman :You are SCOOBY DOO, the mystery solving dog. Your role is the UNMASKER. Each night phase you may test a character claim from a previous day phase and test whether it is true. You win with the town.

PartumRuhem: You are DEXTER, the boy genius. Your role is the INVENTOR. Each night, you may choose to invent some new device, which you may use the following night if you choose. Some inventions are passive, but you MAY NOT invent and use an activated invention on the same night. You win with the town.
(MOD NOTE: Essentially, a flavoured Jack of All Trades; the powers the inventions will provide the player are predetermined based on the night phase they are invented; in this order: bulletproof, doctor, tracker, watcher, vigilante, cop, role-blocker, politician, doctor, watcher and vigilante.)

lordknukle: You are HOMER SIMPSON, the patriarch of the eponymous family. Your role is JACK OF ALL TRADES. Each night you may choose to use one of the following powers: investigate, protect and kill. You win with the town.
(MOD NOTE: Homer is constantly told he is role-blocked whenever he tries to use his powers.)

bluesteel: You are SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, who lives in a pineapple under the sea. Your role is SPONGE. Each night you may choose to remain at home and be bulletproof or visit someone else and be their bodyguard and die in their place if someone attempts to kill them. You win with the town.

vmpire321: You are STEWIE GRIFFIN, the matricidal baby genius. Your role is VIGILANTE. Each night you may attempt to kill someone. You win with the town.

blackhawk1331: You are INSPECTOR GADGET, technologically advanced detective. You are the BOMB COP. Each night you may investigate one person and be told their whether they are aligned with the town. If you are night killed, you will take your killer with you. You win with the town.
(MOD NOTE: Gadget is actually the RANDOM COP. His results are randomised.)

BlackVoid: You are YOGI BEAR, mischievous picnic basket thief. You are vanilla; you have no abilities. You win with the town.
(MOD NOTE: Is actually the MILLER and will appear guilty upon investigation.)

OberHerr: You are ROAD RUNNER, fastest bird alive. You are ROLE PROOF. No roles will work on you, neither town nor anti-town. If WILE E. COYOTE attempts you target you with one of his ACME PRODUCTS, he will be killed. WILE E. COYOTE is aware of this. You win with the town.

UnStupendousMan: You are DARKWING DUCK, crime fighter extraordinaire. You are the COP. Each night you may investigate the alliance of one player. You win with the town.

marcuscato: You are THOMAS "TOM" CAT, the cat part of the legendary duo. You are the WATCHER. Each night you may watch someone and see who visits them. You are the TRACKER. Each night you may follow someone and see who they visit. You MAY NOT track and watch a player during the same night. You win with the town.

Andromeda_Z: You are ASH KETCHUM, the pokemon trainer. You are the MASON RECRUITER. Each night you may choose one player and attempt to recruit them to the Mason PM. If you attempt to recruit an anti-town player, you will be killed. You win with the town.
(MOD NOTE: Ash is actually the NAÏVE MASON RECRUITER and will never fail to recruit anyone into his PM, including mafia and 3rd party)

Viper-King: You are OLIVE OYL, the damsel-in-distress. You are the BELOVED TOWNIE. It takes one more vote to lynch you. You win with the town.

MAFIA (4)
M.Torres: You are WILE E. COYOTE, the hungry desert dweller. You are the ACME PRODUCT ENTHUSIAST. Each night you may use one of the following abilities. Be warned! If you attempt to use one of your abilities on ROAD RUNNER, you will be killed. ROAD RUNNER is aware of this.
-FRAME: Target player will appear guilty to investigations.
-DRIVER: Choose two targets. Any abilities used on the two targets will be switched.
-JANITOR: Choose a target player. If that player's role information would normally be revealed the next Day Phase (if they were lynched the previous Day Phase or they are killed during that Night Phase) their information will be hidden for as long as you live.
-LAWYER: Choose a target player (including yourself). If that player is investigated during that night phase, they will appear innocent.
-SILENCER: Choose a target player. That player may not speak during the next day phase.
-POLITICIAN: Choose a target player. You may choose who that person votes for during the next day phase.
You may only use each power once. You win with the mafia.
You win with the mafia.

medic0506: You are THE BRAIN, the mouse who tries to take over the world every night. You are the NINJA. You cannot be seen by the TRACKER or the WATCHER. You win with the mafia.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
: You are ERIC CARTMAN, the sociopathic fat kid. You are the ROLE-BLOCKER. Each night you may visit one player and prevent them from using their ability. You are also the UPSURPER. You win with the mafia, but only if the GODFATHER is killed.

royalpaladin: You are GIOVANNI, leader of Team Rocket. You are the GODFATHER. You will appear innocent to alignment investigations and can fool a lie detection test. You also make the final decision on who will carry out the night kill and who they will kill. You are also the ODD NIGHT-PHASE STALKER. Each odd numbered night you may find out the role of one player. You win with the mafia.

THIRD PARTY (2)
socialpinko: You are BENDER, the kleptomaniac, party robot from the third millennium. You are the "KILL ALL HUMANS" SERIAL KILLER. Each night you may choose one player. If that player's character is human, you will kill them. If not, you will fail. You are also BULLETPROOF and cannot be killed during the night. You win when all human characters, regardless of alignment, are dead.

lovelife: You are BUGS BUNNY, the wascally wabbit. You are the TROLLING SURVIVOR. Each night you may visit one person. If you choose to visit, you will cause their night action to fail. If you choose not to visit, you will be immune to night actions. You must ‘troll' at least 3 people to win, as well as survive until the end of the game.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:30:07 PM
Complete list of night actions.

NIGHT PHASE ONE
ACTION THAT DO SOMETHING
* drafterman unmasks bluesteel (LIE!)
* PartumRuhem invents the bulletproof vest
* vmpire1331 kills UnStupendousMan
* marcuscato tracks bluesteel
* medic0506 is killed killing blackhawk1331
* M.Torres hides blackhawk1331's body
* royalpaladin stalks lovelife
* lovelife blocks BlackVoid (No Effect, still counts so told him someone threw a pie in his face.)

ACTIONS THAT DO NOTHING
* lordknuckle fails.
* bluesteel is bulletproof.
* blackhawk investigated Andro_Z
* UnstupendousMan investigates bluesteel
Andro_Z doesn't recruit
F-16 doesn't roleblock anyone.
socialpinko tries to kill BlackVoid (FAILS)
lovelife blocks BlackVoid (No Effect, still counts)

NIGHT PHASE TWO
ACTIONS THAT DO SOMETHING
* drafterman unmasks lordknukle (TRUTH!)
* PartumRuhem invents the Doc-O-Tron!
* marcuscato watches lordknukle (Sees drafterman, lovelife & F-16 visit)
* Andromeda_Z recruits drafterman
* F-16 kills lordknukle
* F-16 roleblocks socialpinko
* lovelife trolls lordknukle

ACTIONS THAT DO NOTHING
* socialpinko kills Viper-King (ROLEBLOCKED)

NIGHT PHASE 3
* drafterman unmasks PartumRuhem (TRUTH!)
* vmpire321 kills marcuscato
* Andromeda_Z recruits M.Torres
* M.Torres kills BlackVoid
* royalpaladin stalks socialpinko
* socialpinko killed Viper-King
* lovelife trolls PartumRuhem

ACTIONS THAT DO NOTHING
* PartumRuhem protects royalpaladin (No kill attempt & trolled)
* marcuscato tracks BlackVoid (marcuscato was killed)

NIGHT PHASE 4
* drafterman unmasks vmpire321 (TRUTH!)
* PartumRuhem invents the Trackbot 5000
* vmpire321 kills M.Torres
* M.Torres kills Andromeda_Z
* lovelife trolls M.Torres

ACTIONS THAT DO NOTHING
* Andromeda_Z recruits OberHerr (FAILS; She's dead, masons disband)
* M.Torres steals lovelifes vote and put it on lovelife

NIGHT PHASE 5
* PartumRuhem tracks royalpaladin (Visits drafterman & PartumRuhem)
* royalpaladin kills drafterman
* royalpaladin stalks PartumRuhem

ACTIONS THAT DO NOTHING
* drafterman unmasks royalapaldin (FALSE TRUTH!)
* vmpire321 kills PartumRuhem (Saved by bulletproof vest)

NIGHT PHASE 6:
* royalpaladin kills vmpire321

Muh threads
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:32:08 PM
How did you guys not see this?

Characters claims remaining:

Dexter
Bugs Bunny
Stewey
Road Runner
Officer Jenny???

Who do you think was the odd person out? Everyone was main characters. Officer Jenny isnt even close.

Man. Well at least we came close. Good job Royal, you got the votes when you needed to.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:32:43 PM
I would congratulate Partam for being a worthy opponent, but he is probably just going to insult me while sulking in a corner.

Congrats to everyone else.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:38:00 PM
Why the hell was I the mafia's first target?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:38:37 PM
At 1/24/2012 11:38:00 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

Because you are normally inactive, so we decided to kill you first so that Danielle would not replace you.
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:38:42 PM
I can't believe i was vig killed. you knew there was a ninja which only makes sense if there is trackerwatcher and i was uncc'ed watcher.
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:39:55 PM
At 1/24/2012 11:38:42 PM, marcuscato wrote:
I can't believe i was vig killed. you knew there was a ninja which only makes sense if there is trackerwatcher and i was uncc'ed watcher.

xD...I forget why i chose to kill u
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:40:24 PM
At 1/24/2012 11:38:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/24/2012 11:38:00 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

Because you are normally inactive, so we decided to kill you first so that Danielle would not replace you.

Tv ran the game, but that makes sense. It sucks because I finally had time to devote to the game. I now have three new classes starting and could very well be highly inactive again.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:40:38 PM
fvcking told you guys

royalpaladin: You are GIOVANNI, leader of Team Rocket. You are the GODFATHER. You will appear innocent to alignment investigations and can fool a lie detection test. You also make the final decision on who will carry out the night kill and who they will kill. You are also the ODD NIGHT-PHASE STALKER. Each odd numbered night you may find out the role of one player. You win with the mafia.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:41:11 PM
Second place isn't so bad :)

@royal, why did you hate me so much?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:41:53 PM
At 1/24/2012 11:41:11 PM, lovelife wrote:

Why do you think I hate you? If anything, I hate PR.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:42:44 PM
MVP:- royalpaladin
Single-handedly won the game for mafia, after M.Torres goofed and did so with an AWFUL character claim and a very typical mafia fake claim (A role cop? Officer Jenny?). Didn't anyone pick-up on the fact that no two townies were from the same show?

HALL OF SHAME:- vmpire321
Killed two townies as vigilante and as far as I can tell he had no reason to suspect them.

HALL OF SHAME:- bluesteel
Fake claimed "Bam-Bam" when he had a perfectly good claim. He had the only certain protection role and was lynched when drafterman tested his role.

HALL OF SHAME:- M.Torres
Passed using his abilities two nights in a row when he had the most powerful role in the game. Obviously didn't see how devastatingly well drafterman used an almost identical role in the previous MvP game. Also accidentally posted a mafia post in the mason thread.

I think this game was nicely balanced. There was a lot of mind-fvck roles for town (unknown miller, fail JOAT, naive mason recruiter) but I countered that by making F-16 the Mafia Upsurper.

I hope everyone had fun. Sorry about the spouts of inactivity.

Muh threads
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:45:19 PM
At 1/24/2012 11:42:44 PM, tvellalott wrote:
MVP:- royalpaladin
Single-handedly won the game for mafia, after M.Torres goofed and did so with an AWFUL character claim and a very typical mafia fake claim (A role cop? Officer Jenny?). Didn't anyone pick-up on the fact that no two townies were from the same show?

=)

Thanks! Torres really deserves this, however. He helped me A LOT.
HALL OF SHAME:- vmpire321
Killed two townies as vigilante and as far as I can tell he had no reason to suspect them.

HALL OF SHAME:- bluesteel
Fake claimed "Bam-Bam" when he had a perfectly good claim. He had the only certain protection role and was lynched when drafterman tested his role.

HALL OF SHAME:- M.Torres
Passed using his abilities two nights in a row when he had the most powerful role in the game. Obviously didn't see how devastatingly well drafterman used an almost identical role in the previous MvP game. Also accidentally posted a mafia post in the mason thread.

I think this game was nicely balanced. There was a lot of mind-fvck roles for town (unknown miller, fail JOAT, naive mason recruiter) but I countered that by making F-16 the Mafia Upsurper.

Lol, the Usurper thing really failed after I bussed F_16.
I hope everyone had fun. Sorry about the spouts of inactivity.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:45:42 PM
OH I noticed and pointed out all of the things making royal mafia...the fact that I was a main character and she was not.....and I even stated about the officer jenny being from pokemon and so was ash, and that was the only scenario of that.....

But whatever, well played Royal. The game would have been different if there were different minds in the end game though. By that, I specifically mean that Vmpire (mainly) and ober are horrible.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:46:03 PM
For the record, we did not decide to bus F_16 as a team. That was my decision. It was probably not very good, but it did hold some water at the end of the game.
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:46:49 PM
At 1/24/2012 11:45:42 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
OH I noticed and pointed out all of the things making royal mafia...the fact that I was a main character and she was not.....and I even stated about the officer jenny being from pokemon and so was ash, and that was the only scenario of that.....

But whatever, well played Royal. The game would have been different if there were different minds in the end game though. By that, I specifically mean that Vmpire (mainly) and ober are horrible.

D:
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:47:21 PM
At 1/24/2012 11:32:43 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I would congratulate Partam for being a worthy opponent, but he is probably just going to insult me while sulking in a corner.

Congrats to everyone else.

Nah, got nothing against you. Mafia gets insulting at points. Gotta get dirtay.

Good job.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:47:41 PM
I say mvp def royal, I have a rep for being misleading and epic at making the town believe me against all odds, but there is no way I possibly could have pulled that off. Minor character, mafia role, leading on flimsy evidence, LYING ABOUT WHAT MY ROLE STATES. The mafia had no real option for winning, but managed anyway with just royal.

That said, fvck you.

@tv, I really didn't mean to offend you, I in no way meant that I didn't know I would win above the town ONLY THAT IT WASN'T MENTIONED IN MY ROLE PM, AND ROYAL STATING OTHERWISE WAS A LIE THAT WOULD EXPOSE HER.
She tried so hard to get me lynched, and I told the whole town that if my role pm doesn't mention that I will win above the town, that she is 100% mafia, jumping on top of my avenge me post was kinda....dickish and prob helped her win.
I didn't mean the part about you being a fail mod, but it was frustration that they psycho bbtch got away will killing me.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:50:14 PM
At 1/24/2012 11:49:31 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Lol. I feel so stupid for putting that final vote on PR.

Lol, it went to a good cause :)
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:50:24 PM
At 1/24/2012 11:41:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

you tried to kill me so hard. It made me feel sad on the inside :,(
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:51:19 PM
At 1/24/2012 11:50:24 PM, lovelife wrote:

Well, I was being ruthless . . . I wanted to win :(

I really want to play with you as a member of the mafia.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 11:54:04 PM
At 1/24/2012 11:51:19 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/24/2012 11:50:24 PM, lovelife wrote:

Well, I was being ruthless . . . I wanted to win :(

Y U no kill townies instead???
We could have won as a team, first ever mafia/survivor win...but you broke my heart </3
lol

I really want to play with you as a member of the mafia.

Hahaha, not gunna happen anytime soon, I am strictly pro-town ;)