Total Posts:148|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Aerial Warfare Mafia DP3

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 7:59:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Aerial Warfare Mafia: Day Phase 3

The night was dark and cloudy with heavy rain. Not the ideal scenario for flying. Stealth aircraft had the upper hand and ruled the skies. Difficult to detect, they inflicted devastating damage to their opposition. As both the US and Russia advance their detection capabilities, their opposition has also advanced with stealth capabilities and information disruption.

Rules:
- No copy & pasting your role pm. You can summarize in your own words.
- No discussing this game outside official game threads & pms.
- Once enough votes to lynch are reached, votes are locked but you can still discuss until I close the thread.
- Players who don't post in the Day Phase (or post too little) or don't submit their night action in 18 hours may be replaced (the replacement can still submit the night action for the original player). I will extend the night phase if anyone actively asks for an extension.
- You can submit night actions in the DAY PHASE if you are sure what you want to do.

Crash Statistics:

1) Medic0506: _____________

2) Jack Of All Trades: ViperKing, you are the Bell UH-1 Iroquois. You are versatile helicopter that was the workhorse for the US Military during the Vietnam war. You used to be able to perform a variety of functions such as saving wounded troops, and surveillance. As time passed however, other aircraft have surpassed you in abilities and features. You are the Jack of All Trades with 4 one-shot abilities.
1X Silencer,
1X Frame,
1X Lawyer,
1X Protect (anyone but yourself).
You win with the town.

3) Lookout: Vmpire, you are the Beriev A50. You are part of the Russian Airborne early warning and Control system. This enables you to be on the lookout for enemy aircraft. Each night, choose a player and find out who visited that player. You win with the mafia.

4) Cop: Oberherr, you are the Eurocopter EC135. You are a civil helicopter used primarily for police work. You are the cop and can investigate one player each night to find them innocent or guilty. You win with the town.

Active Aircraft:
1) TVellalott
2) Logic_on_Rails
3) BlackVoid
4) Xerge
5) Andro
6) socialpinko
7) lovelife
8) royalpaladin
9) Lordknukle
10) marcuscato
11) Lickdafoot
12) Insertnamehere
13) drafterman

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:01:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*static*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:07:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:06:54 PM, Xerge wrote:
Well...um....VTL Socialpinko. I wonder how vmpire died...

*gunfire*

Vig!

*static*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:08:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:06:54 PM, Xerge wrote:
Well...um....VTL Socialpinko. I wonder how vmpire died...

Well, the mafia didn't kill him, so we can assume that it was a vig. VTL Spinko. Why would there be two joats?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:08:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Crashed and Burned
medic - ???? - ???? - ????
Viper-King - Town - Bell UH-1 Iroquois - JOAT
Vmpire - Mafia - Beriev A50 - Lookout
Oberherr - Town - Eurocopter EC135 - Cop

Role Claims
Xerge - "IWWTT" - Antonov An-26 - Miller

Character Claims
drafterman - "IWWTT" - Sikorsky HH-60G
BV - "IWWNG" - Ron White

Affiliation Claims
LK - "IWWTT"
royal - "IWWTT"
Andro - "IWWTT"
LDF - "IWWTT"
Insert - "IWWTT"
marc - "IWWTT"

No Claims
1) TVellalott
2) Logic_on_Rails
7) lovelife
14) socialpinko

Unofficial Surface-to-Air Missile Count
spinko - 1/7 - Xerge

Not Voting: drafterman, bv, lk, royal, andro, ldf, insert, marc, tv, logic, lovelife, spinko
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:09:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, either vig decided to take measures into his own hands and kill vmpire, in which case spinko should be able to confirm that... or social IS the vig.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:09:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unofficial Surface-to-Air Missile Count
spinko - 2/7 - Xerge, andro

Not Voting: drafterman, bv, lk, royal, ldf, insert, marc, tv, logic, lovelife, spinko
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:14:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Might as well point out the f-16 said in PM that he was making this a somewhat pro-Mafia game, with scummy roles.

Not sure if that helps, but I thought I might...what the heck.....MISSILE!!

*explosive sounds, then static*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:16:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, so first, I COMPLETELY called that he was lying about his role; I bet that he used medic's role from the janitor scheme (but of course, nobody listened to me except for the vig. I love you, vig!)

Second, I am inclined to believe socialpinko because the other JOAT was basically an anti-townie, so it might make sense that there are two JOATs (I think of Viper as a flavored JOAT). However, VTL socialpinko for more information.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:19:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:17:21 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Mod Note: The dead DO NOT speak. (I thought you were going to make one post and stop so I didn't say it earlier.)

On the body of Sgt OberHerr there was a note that said the following:

"Sorry F-16, I;m done now. XD"

And some other pointless things about his family, wife kids ect.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:21:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:19:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:17:21 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Mod Note: The dead DO NOT speak. (I thought you were going to make one post and stop so I didn't say it earlier.)

On the body of Sgt OberHerr there was a note that said the following:

"Sorry F-16, I;m done now. XD"

And some other pointless things about his family, wife kids ect.

No problem. Don't worry about it.
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:24:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:22:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:21:24 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
FML

lol

I cannot believe this . . . I completely caught you, scum.

Are you soft-claiming Royal?
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:25:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:24:29 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Whoever killed me is a liability to town....

Lol, no. You were mafia.

Unless if it was Social lol
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:26:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:24:29 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Whoever killed me is a liability to town....

Unless if it was Social lol

At 1/26/2012 8:17:21 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Mod Note: The dead DO NOT speak. (I thought you were going to make one post and stop so I didn't say it earlier.)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:29:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:24:37 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:22:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:21:24 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
FML

lol

I cannot believe this . . . I completely caught you, scum.

Are you soft-claiming Royal?

Soft-claiming vig? No, I am not the vig. I just meant that I had TOLD THE TOWN LAST DP THAT THE SCUM NAMED VMPIRE WAS READING FROM MEDIC'S JANITORED ROLE PM.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:30:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unofficial Surface-to-Air Missile Count
spinko - 3/7 - Xerge, andro, royal

Not Voting: drafterman, bv, lk, ldf, insert, marc, tv, logic, lovelife, spinko
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:30:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:29:27 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:24:37 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:22:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:21:24 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
FML

lol

I cannot believe this . . . I completely caught you, scum.

Are you soft-claiming Royal?

Soft-claiming vig? No, I am not the vig. I just meant that I had TOLD THE TOWN LAST DP THAT THE SCUM NAMED VMPIRE WAS READING FROM MEDIC'S JANITORED ROLE PM.

Oh....ok then.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:37:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:29:27 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:24:37 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:22:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:21:24 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
FML

lol

I cannot believe this . . . I completely caught you, scum.

Are you soft-claiming Royal?

Soft-claiming vig? No, I am not the vig. I just meant that I had TOLD THE TOWN LAST DP THAT THE SCUM NAMED VMPIRE WAS READING FROM MEDIC'S JANITORED ROLE PM.

Yep, you did. I missed that in my analysis of him, but even so, he was showing so many scum-tells I didn't even bother to list them all. Obvious mafia is obvious. :)

Oh, and Xerge, no one would soft-claim vig for no reason, what kind of strategy is that? If the mafia picks up on it, you're dead.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:38:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright I used my reconnaissance power on Vmpire last night. This allowed me to see what his action was and who he used it on. However (most likely owing to his death), my results came back as "No action". I was bluffing when I implied I could watch Vmpire. I figure'd it would be enough to cause mafia to stay off him for last night at least. Guessing though that the vig ignored the plan altogether and took him out. As to Ober, the only thing I can think of is that doctor didn't go on him or targeted someone else. To those who want to lynch me because him and I both claimed JOAT's remember that all of his powers with the exception of his 1x doctor were anti-town. I'd rather wait to reveal my other powers but none are anti-town.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:42:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:41:32 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Unvote

I believe social for now. He is by no means confirmed, but Viper was a flavored JOAT.

Do we have any other leads?

Inb4 "Lynch all Liars!"
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:45:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:38:09 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Alright I used my reconnaissance power on Vmpire last night. This allowed me to see what his action was and who he used it on. However (most likely owing to his death), my results came back as "No action". I was bluffing when I implied I could watch Vmpire. I figure'd it would be enough to cause mafia to stay off him for last night at least. Guessing though that the vig ignored the plan altogether and took him out. As to Ober, the only thing I can think of is that doctor didn't go on him or targeted someone else. To those who want to lynch me because him and I both claimed JOAT's remember that all of his powers with the exception of his 1x doctor were anti-town. I'd rather wait to reveal my other powers but none are anti-town.

Since you're out there, basically, want to give your character?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:47:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:45:36 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:38:09 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Alright I used my reconnaissance power on Vmpire last night. This allowed me to see what his action was and who he used it on. However (most likely owing to his death), my results came back as "No action". I was bluffing when I implied I could watch Vmpire. I figure'd it would be enough to cause mafia to stay off him for last night at least. Guessing though that the vig ignored the plan altogether and took him out. As to Ober, the only thing I can think of is that doctor didn't go on him or targeted someone else. To those who want to lynch me because him and I both claimed JOAT's remember that all of his powers with the exception of his 1x doctor were anti-town. I'd rather wait to reveal my other powers but none are anti-town.

Since you're out there, basically, want to give your character?

Boeing F-15 Eagle
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.