DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 8:49:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DAY 7

This is channel 6, Action News!

Another grisly death today, as the throat-slashed body of Dr. Neven Bell [USM] was found in the downtown area.

Info about the funeral forthcoming in the next half-hour broadcast.

THE DEAD

Lickdafoot - You are Cpt. Leland Stottlemeyer of the San Francisco Police Department. You have the greatest combination of skill and mental composure of the SFPD—thus, you have an array of abilities. Every Night, you may either choose to investigate ONE and ONLY ONE other player, to determine their guilt or innocence. As well, ONCE and ONLY ONCE in the game (at Night), you may choose to make someone bulletproof (immune to nightkills for the Night), or to kill another player.

You win with the Town (San Francisco).

Blackhawk1331 - You are Frank Nunn, a player in the conspiracy that killed Adrian Monk's wife. You have contacts that make car bombs, which can be used to your advantage. On any Night, you can order a car bomb placed on any other player's car. Then, at any time, Day or Night, you may remotely detonate the explosive, killing your target. However, this can happen ONCE and ONLY ONCE. As well, you are the ninja of the Mafia; this means that you are immune to the investigations of any role that may want to know what you're doing at Night...

You win with the Mafia.

Im_always_right/lovelife - You are Natalie Teeger, assistant to Adrian Monk. Your job is to make sure another player in the game maintains a special power. How do you do this? By not dying! Upon your death, this player's special ability will die with you.

You win with the Town (San Fransisco)

F-16_Fighting_Falcon - You are Adrian Monk, special consultant to the San Francisco Police Department. You are a truly good investigator, with a keen sense of who is lying, and who tells the truth. Every Night, you may select ONE and only ONE statement to examine to see if it's truthful. As well, you have the ability to use the full extent of your powers: investigating a dead body to find out everyone that targeted him/her—here's the caveat: you may not use these powers consecutively. Unfortunately, due to your many phobias, namely fear of germs, you need this power (to investigate dead bodies) to remain unlocked (it currently is) through a certain someone...

Xerge - You are Warrick Tennyson, a player in the conspiracy that killed Adrian Monk's wife. Because you were merely hired to build the bomb that killed her, you are nothing more than a goon, and have no special powers.

You win with the Mafia.

Lordknukle - You are Marci Maven, an obsessed fan of Adrian Monk. You love that Obsessive Compulsive Detective with all your heart, and so...

You win if Adrian Monk is alive when the game ends.

Andromeda_Z - You are Julie Teeger. Because you are only a child, the Town knows of your innocence. At any point throughout the game, you may send me, the Mod, a message telling me to reveal your innocence to the Town. However, this will only happen ONCE, and only when you have specifically told me to do so.

Headphonegut - You are Harold Krenshaw, a fellow OCD sufferer and nemesis to Adrian Monk. Due to your irrational rivalry, you only want to see Adrian fail miserably. However, there is a possibility that you will be cured, turning you into a townie. Until then...

You win if Adrian Monk is dead when the game ends. (Won with Town after Night 5)

UnStupendousMan - You are Dr. Neven Bell, a skilled San Franciscan therapist. One of your patients, Harold Krenshaw, is currently third-party; but you have the ability to make him a townie. Every Night, you may choose to select ONE and only ONE other player. If that player is him, then you will cure him, making him a townie. As well, your medical prowess allows you to protect ONE and ONLY ONE other player from harm every Night.

THE LIVING

medic0506
royalpaladin
Viper-King
vmpire321
CAPLlock/LDF 2
socialpinko

With 6 living players, it takes 4 votes to lynch. Day 7 is slated to end Sunday at 9:00 pm, CST.

TO LOVE THAT WELL WHICH THOU MUST LEAVE ERE LONG

Viper-King – 1/4 (Viper)
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:02:39 PM
By the way, I am a one shot tracker (my character witnesses a murder in the show). Last night, I tracked VK and found that he visited USM.

I knew that he was mafia, so I stole his vote ahead of time and put it on him. This just confirms that theory.

Unless he has a legitimate role that explains why he visited the player who died, we probably should lynch him. I am willing to give him time to claim, however.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:11:31 PM
so hpg was guilty.

I'm thinking medic is innocent, based off of his reactions last dp. medic, np 4, did your night action go through?

I can't see dninja making xerge, bhawk, royal, and a newb in mafia.

This leaves spinko.

And i am still very suspicious of royal. Her only response when being pressured about being poli was there has to be a town and a mafia poli. Yet there were never any nights when there were two polid votes. I'm not buying it. She got caught as poli yet she put votes up on herself to make herself appear innocent. She then claimed there were two polis as justification for why she polid herself.

Vtl Royal
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:11:33 PM
Guessing we started with 4 mafia, since 2 are dead I think that leaves 2 left. I think I have that math right. Since there are 6 players left, even if we mislynch today, that leaves us with 4 players to 2 mafia tomorrow which means we have reason to believe Royal since we're not at MYLO yet. If viper comes up town we kill Royal. VTL Viper for death.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:12:51 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:11:31 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
so hpg was guilty.

I'm thinking medic is innocent, based off of his reactions last dp. medic, np 4, did your night action go through?

I can't see dninja making xerge, bhawk, royal, and a newb in mafia.

This leaves spinko.

And i am still very suspicious of royal. Her only response when being pressured about being poli was there has to be a town and a mafia poli. Yet there were never any nights when there were two polid votes. I'm not buying it. She got caught as poli yet she put votes up on herself to make herself appear innocent. She then claimed there were two polis as justification for why she polid herself.

Vtl Royal

Did you read her post about Viper?
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:13:33 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:02:39 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
By the way, I am a one shot tracker (my character witnesses a murder in the show). Last night, I tracked VK and found that he visited USM.

I knew that he was mafia, so I stole his vote ahead of time and put it on him. This just confirms that theory.

Unless he has a legitimate role that explains why he visited the player who died, we probably should lynch him. I am willing to give him time to claim, however.

HAHA. BS. there must be two mafias left. One mislynch and one night kill makes 2 townies, 2 mafias, and mafia wins.

If this is not an obvious mafia post, i don't know what is.

She all of a sudden decides to use her one shot tracking ability?

VK is innocent. Thanks for confirming him, royal.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:15:39 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:11:33 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Guessing we started with 4 mafia, since 2 are dead I think that leaves 2 left. I think I have that math right. Since there are 6 players left, even if we mislynch today, that leaves us with 4 players to 2 mafia tomorrow which means we have reason to believe Royal since we're not at MYLO yet. If viper comes up town we kill Royal. VTL Viper for death.

What? Disinformation.

A mislynch takes us down to five. A night kill takes us down to 4. Two townies, two mafia.

Pulling out all the stops now, huh, spinko?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:19:12 PM
VK HAS THREE OUT OF FOUR VOTES ON HIM. NO ONE VOTE VK YET. EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE ROYAL AND SPINKOS LIES, MAKE SURE NOT TO RUSH INTO A TOWN LOSS nac
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:19:23 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:15:39 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 1/27/2012 9:11:33 PM, socialpinko wrote:

What? Disinformation.

A mislynch takes us down to five. A night kill takes us down to 4. Two townies, two mafia.

Pulling out all the stops now, huh, spinko?

Fvck my bad. I was looking for reasons on whether or not a mislynch would put us at MYLO. 2 mafia and 3 town. If we mislynch that leaves 2 mafia and 2 town, mafia wins right there. I was counting all the living players as town and adding 2 for mafia. Unvote
:
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:19:49 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:19:12 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
VK HAS THREE OUT OF FOUR VOTES ON HIM. NO ONE VOTE VK YET. EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE ROYAL AND SPINKOS LIES, MAKE SURE NOT TO RUSH INTO A TOWN LOSS nac

I just unvoted. Miscount on my part.
:
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:20:25 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:19:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Medic must be last mafia then :(
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:20:37 PM
This is channel 6, Action News!

San Francisco shows the sheer thirst for blood it has today. The own has lynched Viper-King, who was, unfortunately, innocent according to the latest reports.

It is now Night 7. Get your actions in ASAP. Night 7 is slated to end Saturday at 9:00 pm, CST.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:21:05 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:20:25 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 1/27/2012 9:19:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Medic must be last mafia then :(

VK was polid. game over if the mafias night kill goes through.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:36:08 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:34:21 PM, Viper-King wrote:
You all should have let me speak. RP is flipping mafia!!!! Why do u guys not let me speak!!!! I was flipping innocent!!!!

Shut up, scum :p

LDF is probably mafia.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 10:03:32 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:36:08 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/27/2012 9:34:21 PM, Viper-King wrote:
You all should have let me speak. RP is flipping mafia!!!! Why do u guys not let me speak!!!! I was flipping innocent!!!!

Shut up, scum :p
Ur mafia!
Yes I am mafia.