Aerial Warfare Mafia DP4

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:28:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Aerial Warfare Mafia: Day Phase 3

The rain subsided and the sky turned clear and sunny, yet information gathering was difficult. Even in perfect weather, the technological advancement determines how much knowledge can be gained. Both sides continue their modern-day war of information collection and jamming. Only one side will emerge victorious.

Crash Statistics:

1) Medic0506: _____________

2) ViperKing, you are the Bell UH-1 Iroquois. You are versatile helicopter that was the workhorse for the US Military during the Vietnam war. You used to be able to perform a variety of functions such as saving wounded troops, and surveillance. As time passed however, other aircraft have surpassed you in abilities and features. You are the Jack of All Trades with 4 one-shot abilities.
1X Silencer,
1X Frame,
1X Lawyer,
1X Protect (anyone but yourself).
You win with the town.

3) Vmpire, you are the Beriev A50. You are part of the Russian Airborne early warning and Control system. This enables you to be on the lookout for enemy aircraft. Each night, choose a player and find out who visited that player. You win with the mafia.

4) Oberherr, you are the Eurocopter EC135. You are a civil helicopter used primarily for police work. You are the cop and can investigate one player each night to find them innocent or guilty. You win with the town.

5) Lovelife you are Bell OH-58 Kiowa, an observation helicopter. You are primarily used for reconnaissance and support of ground troops. On odd nights, you can choose to track a player and find out who they visited. On even nights, you can choose to watch a player and find out who visited them. You win with the town.

Active Aircraft:
1) TVellalott
2) Logic_on_Rails
3) BlackVoid
4) Xerge
5) Andro
6) socialpinko
7) drafterman
8) royalpaladin
9) Lordknukle
10) PartamRuhem
11) Lickdafoot
12) Insertnamehere

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:30:44 PM
Ok, so I am guessing that there are two versions of every role: one mafia (or one anti-townie) and one townie. This is based on the fact that vmpire's role corresponds with lovelife's role and that Spinko's role matches Viper's role.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:31:40 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:30:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, so I am guessing that there are two versions of every role: one mafia (or one anti-townie) and one townie. This is based on the fact that vmpire's role corresponds with lovelife's role and that Spinko's role matches Viper's role.

You seriously think the mafia have a doctor?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:32:12 PM

So...you think Social is mafia?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:32:29 PM

vmpire was just a watcher. Lovelife was watcher/tracker
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:32:38 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:31:40 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

lol, fail on my part. I meant the investigative roles.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:32:51 PM
dp up fast, nice. mafia members must be online lmao. not that that limits the options considering just about everyone must have been online for all night actions to go through.

In the mean time, maybe investigators can come out with something.

lordknukle, blackvoid, drafter, andro, royal

Now i'm not feeling as concerned with tv, logic and insert haha.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:33:02 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:32:29 PM, drafterman wrote:

vmpire was just a watcher. Lovelife was watcher/tracker

Ah I see...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:33:09 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:32:20 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
VTL INH, for participation and a character. Or we can go for TV first, I just went in alphabetical order.

VTL InsertNameHere to build on Andro's pressure.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:33:27 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:32:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

It's possible. But your plan would entail Spinko to be mafia.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:34:09 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:33:27 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Not necessarily. This is because Viper had an anti-townie role. Have you claimed yet, Xerge?
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:34:22 PM
VTL ISM

We have virtually nothing from her and rampant inactivity is not the way to win mafia.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:35:09 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:34:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Not necessarily. This is because Viper had an anti-townie role. Have you claimed yet, Xerge?

Yep, in full.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:35:41 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:32:51 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
dp up fast, nice. mafia members must be online lmao. not that that limits the options considering just about everyone must have been online for all night actions to go through.

In the mean time, maybe investigators can come out with something.

lordknukle, blackvoid, drafter, andro, royal

Now i'm not feeling as concerned with tv, logic and insert haha.

Well unless the GF was online and they can control everyone's actions if they confirm it. I've done that before to get DP's up quickly when some mafiosos arent online.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:35:46 PM

Perhaps... No real way of finding out until the Endgame though...

Xerge is the miller. Claimed DP1.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:35:52 PM
well, my guess is that one or two of those inactives is mafia (otherwise f-16 would need to wait on their role actions), and one or two of those actives is mafia. (minus andro)
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:37:47 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:35:52 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
well, my guess is that one or two of those inactives is mafia (otherwise f-16 would need to wait on their role actions), and one or two of those actives is mafia. (minus andro)

So shouldn't we focus pressure on one of these actives for now?

Or else we'll just go into waiting mode for now.

Mafia sure would be content with that...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:37:52 PM

Perhaps they submitted them previously. I've seen mods do that. No real way to know for sure.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:38:30 PM

However....even though he appeared to be anti-win, he still won with town or so it appears.

I am not accusing Social necessarily...but stating my observations
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:40:08 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:38:30 PM, Xerge wrote:

However....even though he appeared to be anti-town, he still won with town or so it appears.

corrected
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:41:07 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:40:08 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 1/27/2012 9:38:30 PM, Xerge wrote:

However....even though he appeared to be anti-town, he still won with town or so it appears.

corrected

Funny how I still read it in its original intent.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:41:35 PM
Meta-game analysis helped me win the Dexter game, but there was only 4 of us left. You can't discount people having submitted actions in advance, or people with passive/reactive roles.

Crashed and Burned
medic - ???? - ???? - ????
Viper-King - Town - Bell UH-1 Iroquois - JOAT
Vmpire - Mafia - Beriev A50 - Lookout
Oberherr - Town - Eurocopter EC135 - Cop

Role Claims
Xerge - "IWWTT" - Antonov An-26 - Miller
spinko - "" - F-15 Eagle - JOAT
Andro - "IWWTT" - Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit - Ninja/Vig

Character Claims
drafterman - "IWWTT" - Sikorsky HH-60G
BV - "IWWNG" - Boeing RC-135
Logic_on_Rails - "IWWTT" - OC-135B Open Skies
royal - "IWWTT" - Northrop Grumman E-2A Hawkeye
LDF - "IWWTT" - Boeing CH-47 Chinook

Affiliation Claims
LK - "IWWTT"
Insert - "IWWTT"
marc - "IWWTT"

No Claims
1) TVellalott
7) lovelife

Unofficial Surface-to-Air Missile Count
Insert - 4/7 - Andro, royal, blackvoid, lordknukle
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:41:45 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:37:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Perhaps they submitted them previously. I've seen mods do that. No real way to know for sure.

but that would be stupid since we didn't come to a concensus until very recently ago. Why would mafia make plans ahead of time if they didn't know that they already had all the bits of info that they needed? (Such as town plans and potential town claims)

Trying to justify your actions, lk?

Vtl LK for roleclaim
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:42:38 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:41:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

but that would be stupid since we didn't come to a concensus to vtnl last dp until very recently ago. Why would mafia make plans ahead of time if they didn't know that they already had all the bits of info that they needed? (Such as town plans and potential town claims)

Trying to justify your actions, lk?

Vtl LK for roleclaim
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 9:44:46 PM
At 1/27/2012 9:41:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

but that would be stupid since we didn't come to a concensus until very recently ago. Why would mafia make plans ahead of time if they didn't know that they already had all the bits of info that they needed? (Such as town plans and potential town claims)
*Sigh*. That's not my point. My point is that I've seen and been a "victim" of sending in my actions earlier than the end of the DP because I knew that I was going to be absent or something like that. Also, let's not forget that in all the mafia games that I've played, it's usually the GF who confirms the actions and gets the final say. They could have been submitted while all other mafia members were offline. My point is that who was off/online is a really stupid way to go about deciding mafia and town.