Total Posts:114|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Death Note Mafia - DP4

BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:29:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jan 25, nightime. Tape recording length: 45 seconds. Playing:

"Since the Kira investigation has started, I, L, am going to be keeping these recordings of my investigations in case something were to happen to me. Today is January 25. The criminal murder rate has increased, more of them are dying than ever before. Moreover, no one has any results that could get us anywhere close to Kira. He seems to be extremely coordanted. Conclusion - Kira has multiple people working with him. I would speculate four of them. Kira and three associates."

Jan 26, nighttime. Recording length: 33 seconds. Playing:

"Its the 26th. Despite the high level of cyber-security, it looks like Kira, or one of his associates, has stumbled upon my IP address and sent me some complex trojan viruses. I'm therefore unable to look into any of my findings last night and can't make any calculations for now. Also...as I was speaking to Soichiro last night, I saw this super-cute blonde girl staring at me from afar. I was excited at first, but once I looked her way she had already run off. Oh well."

Jan 28, nightime. Lenght: 60 seconds. Playing:

"Its the 28th. We're a little closer to catching Kira, but not much. Kira is definently among the people here, but he seems to know who he should impersonate. Its possible he's been given a list of...UGH. What is this? UGH. Ach...*loud thud*...no, this isnt possible...he...can't have...found me already...*sound of chair being kicked over*...my chest...not now...Kira, you bastard...*loud thud*...AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
*static*

Those are the tapes the police found left over from L, who was found dead of a heart attack last night. How Kira found out who he was is unknown. But this is without a doubt, a huge loss. Now the town's top 2 investigators are dead. Still, some of the investigators know how to prove their innosence, so findng Kira by process of elimination is possible.

Several miles away, two thugs barged into Jordan's room. It was the same ones who killed Xerge last night. Since their target's character was a girl, they were going to make this quick and not draw it out. However, when they arrived in Jordan's room, they were surprised to see that he was already dead. Not of a heart attack though. When the thugs fled and police arrived later, autopsies had no results whatsoever. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the body. It appeared he had just died...with no apparent cause.

Rotting in the grave:

Oberherr - Matsuda - All actions bodyguard
Marc - Near - Backup Cop
Xerge - Soichiro - Backup cop

Vmpire - You are Sachiko Yagami, Light's mom. Unfortunently you play a pretty minor role in the series and don't do much of anything. So you have the dreaded vanilla role for this game. You win with the town.

F-16 - You are L, the second main character and the most powerful detective in the world. Your intelligence and analytical skills are second to none, as shown by the high number of cold cases you've solved single-handedly. In fact, the 2nd and 3rd best detectives in the world are really just aliases of yourself. So when criminals started mysteriously dying all over the world, you make it a priority to discover who or what is responsible. Being the powerful detective you are, you have several investigative abilities:

1. You are the Super-Mason. Each night you recruit one player into your mason PM to help work with you to catch Kira, the one responsible for the mass killings. If you recruit a mafia, there is no penalty except that the recruitment fails. The one stipulation is that if your target is framed, the recruitment will be unsuccessful.

2. You have a one-shot ability to waive your recruitment, and investigate one person. This investigation will bypass all possible roles that could skew your results (GF, framer, etc).

3. Your sharp mind analyzes Kira's killing patterns and predicts what he will do next. You get random info about him and his associates each night.

4. Shortly after receiving this message, you will be placed in a mason PM with Lind L. Tailor, a vanilla townie. When character claiming, you will claim Lind L. Tailor, and he will claim to be you. This will direct the mafia away from you and onto your decoy, giving you more time to recruit members.

You win with the town.

Jordan - You are Misa Amane. You're a smokin' hot model who rakes in the magazine covers. You're also known as the "Second Kira" because you gained possession of your Death Note shortly after the original Kira (Light Yagami) did. After meeting Light, you quickly fell in love with him because he killed the criminal who murdered your parents. As such, you dedicate your life to ensuring that he is not caught by the police, in the hopes that some day he'll recipriocate your affection.

The Death Note allows you to write any person's name in it, and they will die. To help Light in his endeavor to kill all the criminals in the world, you made a deal with the Devil. You gained the ability to see anyone's true name by simply looking at them. Each night phase, pick one player and learn their real character. You win with the mafia.

Active players:

1. Andro
2. Medic
3. Drafterman
4. M.Torres
5. Lordknuckle
6. royalpaladin
7. Lovelife
8. Lickdafoot
9. PartamRuhem
10. socialpinko

6 votes to murder.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:31:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lololol goodbye mafia scum

I'm Mogi, the watcher. F-16 was visited by M.Torres and Drafter.

VTL M.Torres
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:35:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 1:31:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
lololol goodbye mafia scum


I'm Mogi, the watcher. F-16 was visited by M.Torres and Drafter.

VTL M.Torres

How do you know it wasn't drafterman? Did he even claim?
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:37:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 1:31:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
lololol goodbye mafia scum


I'm Mogi, the watcher. F-16 was visited by M.Torres and Drafter.

VTL M.Torres

... you were watching F16 because...?

I placed one of my traps on him. As Aizawa I'm the "Delayed Cop" - I can set up a trap to test alignments, but as you can see he died before I could even get my result.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:38:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 1:35:38 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:31:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
lololol goodbye mafia scum


I'm Mogi, the watcher. F-16 was visited by M.Torres and Drafter.

VTL M.Torres

How do you know it wasn't drafterman? Did he even claim?

I don't. However, I believe that F-16 was role blocked + killed by the mafia. The reason why I want M.Torres dead first is because last DP Medic brought up the point that a person who knew the series very well would have to be on mafia because of the OP. Torres pretty much laughed it off and continued on as nothing happened. I'm convinced that they are both mafia.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:38:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Drafterman

Name and role please.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:40:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 1:35:38 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:31:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
lololol goodbye mafia scum


I'm Mogi, the watcher. F-16 was visited by M.Torres and Drafter.

VTL M.Torres

How do you know it wasn't drafterman? Did he even claim?

The solution is simple. VTL one of them and then lynch the scummier one. Also, Torres is the one who actually knows about the storyline, and he knew exactly how to get kills on the main investigators.
VTL M.Torres.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:40:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unvote Vtl Drafter.

Let's get claims from both since that is pretty much standard procedure and then lynch one today.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:41:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 1:38:08 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:35:38 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:31:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
lololol goodbye mafia scum


I'm Mogi, the watcher. F-16 was visited by M.Torres and Drafter.

VTL M.Torres

How do you know it wasn't drafterman? Did he even claim?

I don't. However, I believe that F-16 was role blocked + killed by the mafia. The reason why I want M.Torres dead first is because last DP Medic brought up the point that a person who knew the series very well would have to be on mafia because of the OP. Torres pretty much laughed it off and continued on as nothing happened. I'm convinced that they are both mafia.

Here I am laughing it off again: Ha ha ha.

You think Medic and I are working TOGETHER? Off of that? Again, I am amazed by yet another attempt with NO basis in what has occurred. Simply knowing about the series does not mean anyone else can play mafia since these night kills have NOTHING to do with knowledge.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:42:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 1:37:36 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:31:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
lololol goodbye mafia scum


I'm Mogi, the watcher. F-16 was visited by M.Torres and Drafter.

VTL M.Torres

... you were watching F16 because...?
He was inactive and played rather conservatively last DP. I thought he would be a prime target for mafia.
I placed one of my traps on him. As Aizawa I'm the "Delayed Cop" - I can set up a trap to test alignments, but as you can see he died before I could even get my result.

That seems very convenient. I've never seen a delayed cop before and they seem incredibly rare.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:45:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 1:41:41 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:38:08 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:35:38 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:31:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
lololol goodbye mafia scum


I'm Mogi, the watcher. F-16 was visited by M.Torres and Drafter.

VTL M.Torres

How do you know it wasn't drafterman? Did he even claim?

I don't. However, I believe that F-16 was role blocked + killed by the mafia. The reason why I want M.Torres dead first is because last DP Medic brought up the point that a person who knew the series very well would have to be on mafia because of the OP. Torres pretty much laughed it off and continued on as nothing happened. I'm convinced that they are both mafia.

Here I am laughing it off again: Ha ha ha.

You think Medic and I are working TOGETHER? Off of that?
No. I never said that you were working together. I simply stated that the theory that Medic proposed made sense.
Again, I am amazed by yet another attempt with NO basis in what has occurred.
Except investigative results which are totally unsubstantiated and deserve to be laughed off in mafia...right...
Simply knowing about the series does not mean anyone else can play mafia since these night kills have NOTHING to do with knowledge.

No, but it would make sense if there was a person who greatly knew about this series that was mafia. Anyways, this theory is unsubstantiated.

Let's go back to the watcher results.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:47:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 1:29:09 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Jan 25, nightime. Tape recording length: 45 seconds. Playing:

"Since the Kira investigation has started, I, L, am going to be keeping these recordings of my investigations in case something were to happen to me. Today is January 25. The criminal murder rate has increased, more of them are dying than ever before. Moreover, no one has any results that could get us anywhere close to Kira. He seems to be extremely coordanted. Conclusion - Kira has multiple people working with him. I would speculate four of them. Kira and three associates."

Okay. Four people in Mafia, plus 1 third party places us 5 anti-town. Two are dead, so 3 left.


Jan 26, nighttime. Recording length: 33 seconds. Playing:

"Its the 26th. Despite the high level of cyber-security, it looks like Kira, or one of his associates, has stumbled upon my IP address and sent me some complex trojan viruses. I'm therefore unable to look into any of my findings last night and can't make any calculations for now. Also...as I was speaking to Soichiro last night, I saw this super-cute blonde girl staring at me from afar. I was excited at first, but once I looked her way she had already run off. Oh well."

This is the interesting thing right here. Major info about NP2 is right in this post. L was with Soichoro this night, but this would have been NP2, the SAME night that Soichoro was taken out. Again, I said yesterday, the whole "boss" thing, if it did NOT refer to Soichoro himself, may refer to L. I think there was suspicion on Xerge's part, but it did not exist in the forum, so in what way did it exist to coordinate his death on NP2??


Jan 28, nightime. Lenght: 60 seconds. Playing:

"Its the 28th. We're a little closer to catching Kira, but not much. Kira is definently among the people here, but he seems to know who he should impersonate. Its possible he's been given a list of...UGH. What is this? UGH. Ach...*loud thud*...no, this isnt possible...he...can't have...found me already...*sound of chair being kicked over*...my chest...not now...Kira, you bastard...*loud thud*...AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
*static*

Those are the tapes the police found left over from L, who was found dead of a heart attack last night. How Kira found out who he was is unknown. But this is without a doubt, a huge loss. Now the town's top 2 investigators are dead. Still, some of the investigators know how to prove their innosence, so findng Kira by process of elimination is possible.

Several miles away, two thugs barged into Jordan's room. It was the same ones who killed Xerge last night. Since their target's character was a girl, they were going to make this quick and not draw it out. However, when they arrived in Jordan's room, they were surprised to see that he was already dead. Not of a heart attack though. When the thugs fled and police arrived later, autopsies had no results whatsoever. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the body. It appeared he had just died...with no apparent cause.

Again, someone coordinated an attack on Jordan, but he was already dead. Mafia didn't kill him, so TWO people attempted Jordan's life then.

I think we have one more third party, but who?? And who is coordinating the attacks with the thugs? I'm inclined to say they're town, so hopefully they get their game back together.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:49:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 1:42:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:37:36 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:31:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
lololol goodbye mafia scum


I'm Mogi, the watcher. F-16 was visited by M.Torres and Drafter.

VTL M.Torres

... you were watching F16 because...?
He was inactive and played rather conservatively last DP. I thought he would be a prime target for mafia.

Okay. That was along the same lines of reasoning for me. The other experienced players unnerve me, especially when they're inactive. Inactive is such a scum tell, but in this case it was false.

I placed one of my traps on him. As Aizawa I'm the "Delayed Cop" - I can set up a trap to test alignments, but as you can see he died before I could even get my result.

That seems very convenient. I've never seen a delayed cop before and they seem incredibly rare.

It's not convenient, it's true. Blackvoid simply made my character have the basis in the series. Obviously, I wish I wasn't delayed, but I work with what I got.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 1:50:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 1:45:30 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:41:41 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:38:08 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:35:38 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/28/2012 1:31:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
lololol goodbye mafia scum


I'm Mogi, the watcher. F-16 was visited by M.Torres and Drafter.

VTL M.Torres

How do you know it wasn't drafterman? Did he even claim?

I don't. However, I believe that F-16 was role blocked + killed by the mafia. The reason why I want M.Torres dead first is because last DP Medic brought up the point that a person who knew the series very well would have to be on mafia because of the OP. Torres pretty much laughed it off and continued on as nothing happened. I'm convinced that they are both mafia.

Here I am laughing it off again: Ha ha ha.

You think Medic and I are working TOGETHER? Off of that?
No. I never said that you were working together. I simply stated that the theory that Medic proposed made sense.

No, it doesn't. He states that I may be scummy for knowing the series? That's silly. He also retracted what he said last DP, implying he didn't even mean to make me look scummy, and if he did, he retracted it because he knows it doesn't make sense.

Again, I am amazed by yet another attempt with NO basis in what has occurred.
Except investigative results which are totally unsubstantiated and deserve to be laughed off in mafia...right...
Simply knowing about the series does not mean anyone else can play mafia since these night kills have NOTHING to do with knowledge.

No, but it would make sense if there was a person who greatly knew about this series that was mafia. Anyways, this theory is unsubstantiated.

There we go. Agreement.


Let's go back to the watcher results.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 2:00:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OK last dp Drafter hammered Vampire, who ended up being town, I'm not sure he'd have taken that chance if he were mafia, but I could be wrong. Torres argued very strongly that vamp's character couldn't be town and he knows the series very well so I'm putting my money on him. However both he and Drafter should full claim now, under these circumstances.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 2:03:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The sad thing is that Vamp was more hammered for stalling than his claim, in the end. If he had gotten on and said "Vanilla" we wouldn't have required the hammer.

But let's still hear from Drafterman - I've given both name and role already.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 2:06:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 2:03:13 PM, M.Torres wrote:
The sad thing is that Vamp was more hammered for stalling than his claim, in the end. If he had gotten on and said "Vanilla" we wouldn't have required the lynch.

But let's still hear from Drafterman - I've given both name and role already.

Fixed. I mean more in general, rather than a specific vote.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 2:07:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 2:00:29 PM, medic0506 wrote:
OK last dp Drafter hammered Vampire, who ended up being town, I'm not sure he'd have taken that chance if he were mafia, but I could be wrong. Torres argued very strongly that vamp's character couldn't be town and he knows the series very well so I'm putting my money on him. However both he and Drafter should full claim now, under these circumstances.

Add to that the fact that Torres is claiming a new "flavor" of cop that I've never seen before on either site that I play on. I've never even heard of it. Flavored cops have become a new source of fake claims for mafia so we need to think about this really hard before buying it. I'm going to check the VC before voting but both Torres and Drafter need to claim.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 2:09:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 2:07:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/28/2012 2:00:29 PM, medic0506 wrote:
OK last dp Drafter hammered Vampire, who ended up being town, I'm not sure he'd have taken that chance if he were mafia, but I could be wrong. Torres argued very strongly that vamp's character couldn't be town and he knows the series very well so I'm putting my money on him. However both he and Drafter should full claim now, under these circumstances.

Add to that the fact that Torres is claiming a new "flavor" of cop that I've never seen before on either site that I play on. I've never even heard of it. Flavored cops have become a new source of fake claims for mafia so we need to think about this really hard before buying it. I'm going to check the VC before voting but both Torres and Drafter need to claim.

... Medic, I've done that. And sorry for this brand new claim, but it's what I have. Blackvoid does as Blackvoid does. :P
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 2:12:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 2:03:13 PM, M.Torres wrote:
The sad thing is that Vamp was more hammered for stalling than his claim, in the end. If he had gotten on and said "Vanilla" we wouldn't have required the hammer.

But let's still hear from Drafterman - I've given both name and role already.

Right, and that's why I have a hard time believing that Drafter would take that chance if he were mafia. I know if I were mafia, I may have hammered but I would have argued for waiting a while longer first so I would have seemed more town.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 2:18:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 2:09:10 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/28/2012 2:07:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/28/2012 2:00:29 PM, medic0506 wrote:
OK last dp Drafter hammered Vampire, who ended up being town, I'm not sure he'd have taken that chance if he were mafia, but I could be wrong. Torres argued very strongly that vamp's character couldn't be town and he knows the series very well so I'm putting my money on him. However both he and Drafter should full claim now, under these circumstances.

Add to that the fact that Torres is claiming a new "flavor" of cop that I've never seen before on either site that I play on. I've never even heard of it. Flavored cops have become a new source of fake claims for mafia so we need to think about this really hard before buying it. I'm going to check the VC before voting but both Torres and Drafter need to claim.

... Medic, I've done that. And sorry for this brand new claim, but it's what I have. Blackvoid does as Blackvoid does. :P

A delayed cop doesn't make much sense when you think about it. It takes 2 phases to complete, you're the only one who can get the results but you could die at any time, making the results useless.

Btw, if your claim is true you should have 2 results already. Who else have you checked??
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 2:24:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 2:18:41 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/28/2012 2:09:10 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/28/2012 2:07:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/28/2012 2:00:29 PM, medic0506 wrote:
OK last dp Drafter hammered Vampire, who ended up being town, I'm not sure he'd have taken that chance if he were mafia, but I could be wrong. Torres argued very strongly that vamp's character couldn't be town and he knows the series very well so I'm putting my money on him. However both he and Drafter should full claim now, under these circumstances.

Add to that the fact that Torres is claiming a new "flavor" of cop that I've never seen before on either site that I play on. I've never even heard of it. Flavored cops have become a new source of fake claims for mafia so we need to think about this really hard before buying it. I'm going to check the VC before voting but both Torres and Drafter need to claim.

... Medic, I've done that. And sorry for this brand new claim, but it's what I have. Blackvoid does as Blackvoid does. :P

A delayed cop doesn't make much sense when you think about it. It takes 2 phases to complete, you're the only one who can get the results but you could die at any time, making the results useless.

Well, no, I have a means to share the information in the case I die, but I'm not explaining the details to Mafia.


Btw, if your claim is true you should have 2 results already. Who else have you checked??

Well, yeah, no use for waiting for guilties I guess. I checked Royal and got Inno, which is why I didn't press much about that when you guys were attacking here. I also got Inno of Lickdafoot, who stuck out to me as more inactive as usual, and felt could be threatening as a result.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 2:30:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Drafterman
Out of the two of them, Torres claimed Aizawa and his claim sort of fits. While I do have some reservations as I wouldn't think Aizawa a particularly powerful role, he was a fully pro-town character and suspected and informed on Light. As far as members of the primary Japanese investigation team go, he was the only one who could actually see what was going on. Claim Drafter.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 2:31:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You know, I think that Torres' claim is a lie. If you look back to the Aerial game, you will note that some individuals received delayed results due to the weather. I think that he is fake-claiming a role based on F_16's unique game provisions . . .

If drafterman does not claim, he must be lynched, and we need to pressure Torres next.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 2:33:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/28/2012 2:00:29 PM, medic0506 wrote:
OK last dp Drafter hammered Vampire, who ended up being town, I'm not sure he'd have taken that chance if he were mafia, but I could be wrong. Torres argued very strongly that vamp's character couldn't be town and he knows the series very well so I'm putting my money on him. However both he and Drafter should full claim now, under these circumstances.

Drafter had a valid justification for hammering. It was pretty much 30 minutes or die. 30 minutes passed.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."