DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 6:15:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Rules:

1. Bold all actions.
2. During the day, you may only talk in the country PM, and the ambassador PM.
3. During the day, you may not perform any actions in the PMs, except for the ambassadors, concerning treaties.
4. At night, it's kind of a free for all. You may request to have a PM with anyone (however, if it's with someone from the other country, your role WILL be revealed).
5. At night, you may perform actions in PMs. But bold them, still.
6. Whenever you are ready to move either into the next day/night, please say "ready," in bold and italics.
7. When war has been declared, the War leaders may begin attacking the other's capitol. Between each battle/encounter, they'll have the option to call off the invasion.
8. If a revolution occurs, there will be a 1/10 chance that the monarch will be killed.
9. If an army successfully topples the capitol, the War leader must then guess which cabinet member is the monarch. If they choose correctly, it's game over. If they fail, the chosen member dies, and the invasion is called off.
10. If a cabinet member is successfully executed or impeached, either a replacement will be sought, or another cabinet member will absorb the player's duties.

Both countries begin with 10 Happiness points and 0 citizens. Workers count as 1 citizen, and military units count as 5.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 6:17:16 PM
Oh and:

I MUST BE INCLUDED IN ALL PRIVATE PMS!

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 6:28:43 PM
Yello.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 6:40:27 PM
Can't really do anything until our Head of Economy gives me moneyz. Then we can trade.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 6:40:57 PM
At 1/28/2012 6:38:17 PM, headphonegut wrote:
mod how do we get workers?

Your labor person makes them.

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 6:45:07 PM
Tip at Dninja: The Head of Economy people must be very active because they coordinate pretty much everything that happens. Keep that in mind for the next game.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 7:12:57 PM
At 1/28/2012 6:34:54 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 1/28/2012 6:33:45 PM, TUF wrote:
That post was scummy. VTL LK

;-)

You can't lynch.

It was a joke, viper. :)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 7:41:44 PM
I want foreign relations because we need to prosper. We must not be hateful toward each other but instead do what's right. Unless we both wish to be North Korea, I think tht we should work together for the best of all of us. Why war when you can prosper and grow with peace? We must work together for the good of the countries. We all should have a peace treaty for a number of time. We must hve peace to work together for the best of all of us. Thank you.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 7:42:40 PM
At 1/28/2012 7:41:44 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I want foreign relations because we need to prosper. We must not be hateful toward each other but instead do what's right. Unless we both wish to be North Korea, I think tht we should work together for the best of all of us. Why war when you can prosper and grow with peace? We must work together for the good of the countries. We all should have a peace treaty for a number of time. We must hve peace to work together for the best of all of us. Thank you.

You their foreign affairs minister?
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 7:48:42 PM
At 1/28/2012 7:42:40 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

I neither affirm nor deny this. I just want peace because it is the most important thing in the world.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 7:56:49 PM
At 1/28/2012 7:48:42 PM, Viper-King wrote:

I neither affirm nor deny this. I just want peace because it is the most important thing in the world.

The only person who the other team should not know is the Monarch, everyone else is fine to know.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 8:03:40 PM
At 1/28/2012 7:56:49 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

The only person who the other team should not know is the Monarch, everyone else is fine to know.

You are acting like you want to hide something. If we have peace, we still must have confidential information. However, we should have peace for both countries and make sure to do what benefits most of us the most. Do you not like the benefit of prosperity?
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 8:06:16 PM
Agreed with Viper. Roles do not have to be named.

In other news, Bill #PF01 and #PF02 are in voting.

PF01:
1 - Stephen_Hawkins
2 - Lordknukle

PF02:
1 - Stephen_Hawkins
2 - Lordknukle
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 8:08:00 PM
At 1/28/2012 8:07:37 PM, TUF wrote:
I need money...

Talk to your Minister of Finance.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 8:09:57 PM
I propose a peace plan for a temporary time. Also, destructive force will not be used or made unless there is a breaking of this treaty. We will always be in danger of each other if we don't make a solution.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 8:11:28 PM
Create a document which entails what the peace treaty holds.

...And by document, some roughly formal paragraph stating what the peace treaty includes.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 8:14:15 PM
To interject: plans involving peace are the job of your ambassadors.

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 8:37:14 PM

Nice try, but if we reveal the truth about everyone else, then you will know who the Monarch is. Viper, I would not reveal your role.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 8:47:28 PM
At 1/28/2012 8:37:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Nice try, but if we reveal the truth about everyone else, then you will know who the Monarch is. Viper, I would not reveal your role.

I never said their true roles. Sheesh.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2012 8:48:20 PM
I believe we should talk about what we should do as two countries. All of the people should come together and talk about our beliefs about the other country. I am pleased that my country are not warheads but are instead peacemakers like what Jesus said.