Jump to topic:

PM Reservoir Dogs Mafia END GAME RESULTS

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2012 12:26:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The mafia have one in a VERY close game.

ROLE LISTS
MAFIA ROLES:

Thaddeus
(survived)
You are Joe Cabot, the mafia god father.

After the scene in the jewlery store, you have no idea who you can trust. Thus in this game, you will not be in contact with any other mafia members to start out. Your goal is to eliminate every town member. You win with the mafia.
Your abilities:
Your ability allows you to kill one person each night.
You also have the ability to reach out to a player in the PM's who you believe might be a fellow mafia member. In order to do this you must message me with the name of the person you wish to message, and I will create a PM with them for you. You can only use this once, so choose wisely!

CAPLlock
(killed by the mafia in night phase 3)

You are Mr. Blue, the respected son of the godfather.

After the scene in the jewlery store, you have no idea who you can trust. Thus in this game, you will not be in contact with any other mafia members to start out. Your goal is to eliminate every town member. You win with the mafia. You are also considered third party, and can win by yourself by killing the mafia mole.
Your abilities:
Your goal is to find out who the mole among the mafia is. You get one night phase kill. If you kill the mole you become bulletproof, and automaticaly win.
Given that you don't know any of your fellow mafia members, you also have the ability to reach out to a player in the PM's who you believe might be a fellow mafia member. In order to do this you must message me with the name of the person you wish to message, and I will create a PM with them for you. You can only use this once, so choose wisely!

Headphonegut
(survived to end of game)
You are Lary Dimmick Also known as Mr. white.

After the scene in the jewlery store, you have no idea who you can trust. Thus in this game, you will not be in contact with any other mafia members to start out. Your goal is to eliminate every town member. You win with the mafia.
Your abilities:
You can protect one person from being killed during the night phase.
Given that you don't know any of your fellow mafia members, you also have the ability to reach out to a player in the PM's who you believe might be a fellow mafia member. In order to do this you must message me with the name of the person you wish to message, and I will create a PM with them for you. You can only use this once, so choose wisely!

UnStupendousMan
(lynched by town in day phase one)
You are Vic Vega, also known as Mr. Blonde.

After the scene in the jewerly store, you have no idea who you can trust. Thus in this game, you will not be in contact with any other mafia members to start out. Your goal is to eliminate every town member. You win with the mafia.

Your ability: You have the ability to investigate one person during the night phase. You can only do this one time throughout the game, so make sure you use it wisely!
While you do not have the ability to consult with your fellow mafia members, they will have the ability to contact you. Stay alive and secretly gain the mafias trust so you can destroy the town!

TOWN ROLES:

MEDIC0506
(lynched in day phase 2)
You are Freddy Newandyke, also known as Mr. Orange.

Your role is a very essential part of the game, as you are the mafia mole.
After the scene at the jewlery store, nobody can be trusted. Thus none of the mafia have the ability to commute with each other at the start of the game. Your alliegance is with the police, whose goal is to bring the mafia down. Your goal is to seek out and kill each mafia member by gaining the town's alliegance. Given that you are undercover with the mafia, when investigated, you show up as guilty. You win with the town.
Your ability:
You have the ability to communicate with one player each night phase who you believe is mafia, by messaging me the name of the person you wish to communicate with. You may communicate with one player at a time, but you can have several messages open. You can also be contacted by another mafia member.

Viper-King
(Lynched on day phase four)
You are Officer Marvin Nash.

After a gun fight following the robbery of a jewlery store, you pursue the criminals, who have by the most unforntunate events, escaped.
Your alliegance is with the local police officers. You win with the town.

Your ability:
You can investigate one person each night.

Andromeda_Z
(killed on night phase 2 by third party ability)
You are seargant nash, of the police department.

After a gun fight following the robbery of a jewlery store, you pursue the criminals, who have by the most unforntunate events, have escaped.
Your ability:
You get to protect yourself one time throughout the game in a night phase.

Vmpire321 (replaced by Social Pinko due to inactivity and popular vote)
(lyched day phase 3 by close decision)
You are luitennant Mike, of the police department.

After a gun fight following the robbery of a jewlery store, you pursue the criminals, who have by the most unforntunate events, escaped.
While being a lousy cop, you have always been interested in the arts of medicine, thus for this game you are the doctor.
Your ability:
You can protect one person each night.

Social-Pinko
(killed by mafia in night phase one)
You are the hostage cop.

You have been kidnapped by the mafia, and after being beaten, bruised and blinded, you can still hear the words of those who kidnapped you, though faintly. You are the watcher. Your alliegance is with the town.
Your ability: You can watch one person each night.

1ST PLACE
MAFIA
Thaddeus
CAPLlock
HeadPhoneGut
UnStupendousMan

2ND PLACE
TOWN
Medic0506
Viper-King
Andromeda_Z
Vmpire321(Social-Pinko)
Social-Pinko

3RD PLACE
THIRD PARTY
CAPLlock
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2012 12:53:24 AM
VK are you serious????

You claimed third party, voted with the mafia knowing you were lynching a townie, and you were actually town?????????
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2012 1:09:34 AM
Here is a list of all the actions that took place throughout the game.

DAY PHASE ONE:
Several people claim the character nash which confused alot of people.
Eventually USM role claimed thinking that the mafia was the majority, and the town was the minority. Instantly everyone lynched him.

NIGHT PHASE ONE:
vmpire321 Protected himself.
Thaddeus killed social-pinko
Thaddeus opened a PM with medic0506
HeadPhoneGut Contacted Thaddeus
CAPLlock remained inactive throughout the night.
Andromeda_Z remained inactive throughout the night.
Social-pinko Watched Andromeda_Z
Viper-king investigated Andromeda_Z
Medic0506 opened a pm with Viper-King

VK claimed to be a third party martyr to Medic.
Thaddeus and Medic admitted to being mafia to each other.
HPG and Thaddeus admitted to being mafia to each other.
Thaddeus introduced a plan to HPG and to MEDIC to triple lynch someone.

DAY PHASE TWO:
Arguments over the nash ordeal continued to arise.
Thaddeus enforced his plan with HPG.
Medic was forced to either lynch one of his own or give himself up to the town hoping they would believe him and have the doctor protect him.
Thaddeus was able to convince the town that Medic0506 was mafia and Medic was lynched.

NIGHT PHASE TWO:
vmpire321 was replaced by spinko due to majority vote and inactivity.
Thaddeus kills spinko.
Social-Pinko protects himself.
CAPLlock uses his third party kill ability on Andromeda_Z
Mod Error: Accidentally opened up a PM with CAPLlock and Viperking.
CAPLlock uses contact ability to open up a message with HPG.
Viper_King Investigates HPG
Andromeda_Z does nothing
HPG Protects Thaddeus.

DAY PHASE THREE: ( at this point there are 3 mafia to 2 town)
Thaddeus bargains that he will mafia kill (the martyr) Viper-King if he votes with him.
CAPLlock for some reason votes to lynch Thaddeus.
Thaddeus admits to being mafia
Viper-King votes to lynch Thaddeus.
Social-Pinko Votes to lynch Thaddeus right after CAPLlock unvotes.
CAPLlock admits his role.
All three Mafia members vote to lynch Social-Pinko.

This was a close day phase. The Town could have secured a tie or possibly a win, if Social-Pinko had posted his vote just a few seconds earlier.

NIGHT PHASE THREE:
HPG and Thaddeus Decide whether to kill Viper-King or CAPLlock.
They decide CAPLlock is probably a third party serial killer.
Thaddeus murders CAPLlock.

DAY PHASE FOUR:
Viper king is lynched by HPG and Thaddeus.
Mafia win.

END GAME.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2012 1:13:21 AM
Thaddeus, you were probably the luckiest player in this game. Escaping death twice, during day phase 2 and 3.

You and HPG played off each other well.

I think Medic0506 played his part well also. The event of his lynch, was more the fault of his easily manipulated townies...
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2012 1:54:45 AM
GG to mafia, Thaddeus did well to get out of being busted. I can't believe anyone bought it though after I claimed Mr. Orange and no one cc'd. And I don't know what VK was thinking, claiming to be third party. If he had told me he was town we may have had a chance.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2012 2:42:41 AM
At 1/29/2012 1:38:20 AM, medic0506 wrote:
If Social protected himself, how was he killed by Thaddeus??

Thaddeus didn't kill him the second time, he just tried. Social doctored himself that's how he survived. Just to get lynched in the next day phase.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2012 2:50:08 AM
At 1/29/2012 1:54:45 AM, medic0506 wrote:
GG to mafia, Thaddeus did well to get out of being busted. I can't believe anyone bought it though after I claimed Mr. Orange and no one cc'd. And I don't know what VK was thinking, claiming to be third party. If he had told me he was town we may have had a chance.

Yeah I'm not really sure why viper-king did that. If you were mafioso why would you have risked outing thad like that? Had you not been lynched that day phase the town would have undoubtebly won.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2012 8:42:02 AM
At 1/29/2012 8:35:51 AM, Viper-King wrote:
I thought medic was mafia so I fake-claimed to him.

I knew you were lying to me and that's why I wouldn't tell you my info. I couldn't tell if you were mafia or town and I wasn't going to chance saying I was town and have you be mafia.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2012 5:19:58 PM
vmpire321 just messaged me: "Protect viper" lol.

I don't think he realizes the game has ended....

hahaha
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2012 9:26:36 PM
At 1/29/2012 5:19:58 PM, TUF wrote:
vmpire321 just messaged me: "Protect viper" lol.

I don't think he realizes the game has ended....

hahaha

....I was reading through a DP XD