Total Posts:122|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Death Note Mafia - DP5

BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 11:54:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The atmosphere of the room was cold and dark. There sat Mogi, a phone in one hand and a pistol in the other. He was looking at case notes on the table. With L and Near gone, he wasn't sure who to trust. Finally, he dialed on the telephone and spoke, "Hey, its me. Yeah. I know - without L, you don't have much to go on... but I think I have something. I just wanted to ask if -- wait, whats this?"

Mogi looked at the phone in shock. "Someone intercepted the call... who? Who was it?" Mogi ran over to the computer at the desk and frantically began typing. "The team... this means we've lost all of them... that leaves me." He stopped typing. "No... it can't be... is *that* why Matsuda was dead in their office? Is it that simple?" He opens an email and begins typing. "Then it can only mean..." He stops, and looks at the screen for a long time. He notices the time, and his eyes widen.

Suddenly Mogi stands up and turns towards the window. "That bastard! Mello can't have me! I won't let him have me! I have the evidence now! But time is short... I have to get rid of it. If he knows that I know..." The clock chimes the hour, and Mogi spins to stare at it. "He's coming for me... I'm sure he's coming for me!"

Mogi raises the gun. Destroying the evidence, he fires all but one bullet into the equipment. Loud static is heard as it fries and burns. Then, he raises to the gun to his temple. "If I'm all that's left, I can't let him know what I know! Forgive me L, but I know who the mole is!" With a flash of lightning, Mogi clicks the trigger and shoots himself in the head.

Meanwhile, 150 miles away:

Mello decided that he wasnt going to let his goons have all the fun this time. He was going to do this himself. He arrived at the 5 star hotel M. Torres was staying at, took the elevator, found his room (#666) and busted open the door with a single kick. When he broke in, his suspicions were confirmed. Torres was out at the time, but on top of his work desk was a spy camera, and a book titled "Trojan Viruses for Dummies".

Then Torres arrived and saw Mello standing next to his desk. Mello himself wasnt interested in conversation, so he skipped the formalities. Torres clearly had been spying on the town as well as disrupting computer access.

He didnt even give him a chance to explain himself. Mello whipped out his Glock 19-C and shot Torres in the face. He died instantly.

Sleeping in the Coffin:

Oberherr - Matsuda - All actions bodyguard
Marc - Near - Backup Cop
Xerge - Soichiro - Naive cop
Vmpire - Sachiko - Vanilla
F-16 - L - Mason recruiter, GF investigator, crystal ball, claims as someone else.
Jordan - Misa - Character cop (mafia).

Drafterman - You are Ray Penbar. You're an FBI agent who was sent with 11 other members to investigate suspects in the Kira case, in which someone is responsible for the killings of hundreds of criminals across the world. You were assigned to follow a high school senior named Light Yagami and note any suspicious behavior. Each night, use your stalking ability to track one person. And being an FBI agent, you send 1 anonymous message to a player each night. You win with the town.

M. Torres - You are Kyosuke Higuchi, the "Third Kira". You acquired your Death Note after certain circumstances led the original Kira to provide you with one. The Note allows you to kill whoever's name is written inside it. Motivated by corporate greed, you began using the Death Note to kill off key figures of rival companies and corporations. Each night, you can roleblock one player. On odd nights, you can stalk a player as well, to find out who they visited and who visited them. You win with the mafia.

Knuckle - You are Mogi. You are a member of the Task Force lead by a detective named L. You work with him and other policemen in an attempt to locate a person who has been anonymously killing criminals across the world. Each night you watch one player. You win with the town.

Active players:

1. Andro
2. Medic
3. royalpaladin
4. Lovelife
5. Lickdafoot
6. PartamRuhem
7. socialpinko

5 votes to murder.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 11:57:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
*Sad face*
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 12:03:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
3 deaths... dun dun dun.

I'm guessing maf would kill drafter and the "bullies" killed lk? or lk targeted the wrong person...?

I can't really remember whats been going on in this game. I missed a lot of a few of the dps. trying to refresh my mind for potential suspects....
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 12:04:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 11:57:46 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
*Sad face*

On the bright side, another mafioso dead, we're getting them.

I regret not believing the raye penber claim tho, makes me feel retarded.
Do we have any investigators left?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 1:16:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 12:04:48 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 1/30/2012 11:57:46 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
*Sad face*

On the bright side, another mafioso dead, we're getting them.

I regret not believing the raye penber claim tho, makes me feel retarded.
Do we have any investigators left?

LL have you character claimed yet??
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 1:24:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Aizawa was a fake. Penbar was real? What the fcck?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:26:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 3:59:15 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I knew Torres was mafia last dp. I say we get a claim from Lovelife.

VTL Lovelife

Ok, but don't think your not next.

VTL Lovelife

Also, I'm going to go ahead and claim Mello. I didn't counter-claim Jordan because I wanted to vig kill him instead. The mafia made him claim that because they wanted me to out myself; obviously Mello is a good role. If I would have counter claimed, I would have been killed that night phase.

I'm proud to state that I annihilated Torres face....with my gun.....the one I shoot with....OH COME ON

But really I killed him. I also killed Xerge....yeah, sorry about that....I thought it was weird how he was questioning Royal, someone who seemed pretty confirmed. At least he was Naive? haha

Someone else killed Jordan though....they might as well claim also. I tried killing him but it said you failed because he was already dead.

Royal, me, and Spinko are all confirmed (spinko because it would be ridiculously overpowered for the mafia to have that x3 voter thing. Imagine the game in the last couple DP's, two mafia left, 4 votes needed to lynch. They could just kill anyone)

So that leaves Medic, Andro, LL, and LDF.....two mafia in these 4.

All should character claim.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:39:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
glad I checked this out before actually reading and catching up on solar system (I figured it might be less done so it would be easier to come over here and look real fast, but since I'm being pressured I'll claim)

I'm Naomi, Raye Penbar's fiancee
--I've worked with L on past cases and had leads from clues I gathered, both about how Raye was acting, and who he was investigating, I was killed on my way to deliver the information to L.--- that's who she is in the series.

I'm not going to role claim at this time so that mafia may have to keep guessing. They have to risk killing me or someone else, and wont know who is more powerful, and I'm okay with that.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:41:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:26:24 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/30/2012 3:59:15 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I knew Torres was mafia last dp. I say we get a claim from Lovelife.

VTL Lovelife

Ok, but don't think your not next.

VTL Lovelife

Also, I'm going to go ahead and claim Mello. I didn't counter-claim Jordan because I wanted to vig kill him instead. The mafia made him claim that because they wanted me to out myself; obviously Mello is a good role. If I would have counter claimed, I would have been killed that night phase.

I'm proud to state that I annihilated Torres face....with my gun.....the one I shoot with....OH COME ON

But really I killed him. I also killed Xerge....yeah, sorry about that....I thought it was weird how he was questioning Royal, someone who seemed pretty confirmed. At least he was Naive? haha

Someone else killed Jordan though....they might as well claim also. I tried killing him but it said you failed because he was already dead.

Royal, me, and Spinko are all confirmed (spinko because it would be ridiculously overpowered for the mafia to have that x3 voter thing. Imagine the game in the last couple DP's, two mafia left, 4 votes needed to lynch. They could just kill anyone)

So that leaves Medic, Andro, LL, and LDF.....two mafia in these 4.

All should character claim.

You are too easy to use the word confirmed. No one is confirmed and still alive. I'll say this, look at Falcon's role, he will claim as someone else. He was to claim as me and I him. I'm Lind Tailor, the decoy. I was suppose to claim as L, and Falcon as Tailor, so that the mafia would kill me instead of Falcon. We were in a pm and recruited Marcus until he got killed. We tried to recruit LK but BV said that Falcon was roleblocked, and then he recruited Andro, so she and I have a pm. That doesn't clear her though. Falcon didn't die if he recruited mafia, the recruitment simply failed, except for one person. The GF could get in the mason pm, so Andro is either innocent, or she's GF, Kira I presume.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:41:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:37:29 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Walking towards the Guillotine

Lovelife - 11/4 - Medic

I know it's a typo, but gotta make a joke anyway.

First spinko, now medic??? WHAT THE HELL WITH THE OVERPOWERED LYNCHES??
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:41:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
vtl Lovelife

we need some claims to sort this out.

PR, how is royal confirmed?

the 3x vote thing would be a cool mafia move. but yeah it is prob too powerful. spinko is likely town.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:42:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:39:42 PM, lovelife wrote:
glad I checked this out before actually reading and catching up on solar system (I figured it might be less done so it would be easier to come over here and look real fast, but since I'm being pressured I'll claim)

I'm Naomi, Raye Penbar's fiancee
--I've worked with L on past cases and had leads from clues I gathered, both about how Raye was acting, and who he was investigating, I was killed on my way to deliver the information to L.--- that's who she is in the series.

I'm not going to role claim at this time so that mafia may have to keep guessing. They have to risk killing me or someone else, and wont know who is more powerful, and I'm okay with that.

Ok, for now that's fine....

unvote VTL Medic

I say we get all character claim, then lynch the one that seems worst. Unless a better reason comes along.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:44:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:41:25 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/30/2012 4:26:24 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/30/2012 3:59:15 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I knew Torres was mafia last dp. I say we get a claim from Lovelife.

VTL Lovelife

Ok, but don't think your not next.

VTL Lovelife

Also, I'm going to go ahead and claim Mello. I didn't counter-claim Jordan because I wanted to vig kill him instead. The mafia made him claim that because they wanted me to out myself; obviously Mello is a good role. If I would have counter claimed, I would have been killed that night phase.

I'm proud to state that I annihilated Torres face....with my gun.....the one I shoot with....OH COME ON

But really I killed him. I also killed Xerge....yeah, sorry about that....I thought it was weird how he was questioning Royal, someone who seemed pretty confirmed. At least he was Naive? haha

Someone else killed Jordan though....they might as well claim also. I tried killing him but it said you failed because he was already dead.

Royal, me, and Spinko are all confirmed (spinko because it would be ridiculously overpowered for the mafia to have that x3 voter thing. Imagine the game in the last couple DP's, two mafia left, 4 votes needed to lynch. They could just kill anyone)

So that leaves Medic, Andro, LL, and LDF.....two mafia in these 4.

All should character claim.

You are too easy to use the word confirmed. No one is confirmed and still alive. I'll say this, look at Falcon's role, he will claim as someone else. He was to claim as me and I him. I'm Lind Tailor, the decoy. I was suppose to claim as L, and Falcon as Tailor, so that the mafia would kill me instead of Falcon. We were in a pm and recruited Marcus until he got killed. We tried to recruit LK but BV said that Falcon was roleblocked, and then he recruited Andro, so she and I have a pm. That doesn't clear her though. Falcon didn't die if he recruited mafia, the recruitment simply failed, except for one person. The GF could get in the mason pm, so Andro is either innocent, or she's GF, Kira I presume.

Well I understand that Royal isn't confirmed, but she is more-so that someone else, like LDF or Andro.

You were in the mason PM? You are his decoy then.... Ok then, if nobody else counters this, then I guess that's good enough....

unvote VTL LDF

Did Andro claim anything in the mason PM? What all did she say?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:45:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm off to play the solar system game, please don't murder ppl in my absense.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:46:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
100% serious. This will be a role in my next game.

You are the Jack of All Trades - vote master edition. You have one shot abilities to make yourself a:

1. Politician during the NP.
2. Double voter for a DP.
3. Triple voter for a DP.
4. Quadruple voter for a DP.

You win with the town.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:48:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:41:49 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
vtl Lovelife

we need some claims to sort this out.

PR, how is royal confirmed?

the 3x vote thing would be a cool mafia move. but yeah it is prob too powerful. spinko is likely town.

Well Royal claimed to have that journalist role....I understand that she could be fooling everyone, but it's some room for her. Did we ever get a role from her?

That needs to happen. I don't know what kinda role Journalist is anyway.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:49:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:46:25 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
100% serious. This will be a role in my next game.

You are the Jack of All Trades - vote master edition. You have one shot abilities to make yourself a:

1. Politician during the NP.
2. Double voter for a DP.
3. Triple voter for a DP.
4. Quadruple voter for a DP.

You win with the town.

hahaha well now we know it's there. Idiot.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:49:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:49:20 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/30/2012 4:46:25 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
100% serious. This will be a role in my next game.

You are the Jack of All Trades - vote master edition. You have one shot abilities to make yourself a:

1. Politician during the NP.
2. Double voter for a DP.
3. Triple voter for a DP.
4. Quadruple voter for a DP.

You win with the town.

hahaha well now we know it's there. Idiot.

Idc. They could confirm themselves anyway.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:50:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I already full claimed, Lind L. Tailor, decoy.

Does anyone buy that PR gave up a chance to cc someone who claimed his role?? I sure don't.

Unvote
VTL PR
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:51:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:48:36 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 1/30/2012 4:41:49 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
vtl Lovelife

we need some claims to sort this out.

PR, how is royal confirmed?

the 3x vote thing would be a cool mafia move. but yeah it is prob too powerful. spinko is likely town.

Well Royal claimed to have that journalist role....I understand that she could be fooling everyone, but it's some room for her. Did we ever get a role from her?

That needs to happen. I don't know what kinda role Journalist is anyway.

ohhhh yeah. thanks for reminding me of that. i had forgotten.

I tend to believe medic's claim and your claim. Not sure yet about andro, spinko, or lovelife.

PR seems pretty confirmed though because put it in the op and no one ever counterclaimed a journalist role.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...