Total Posts:148|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Final Fantasy 7 Mafia - DP 1

Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:51:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A young soldier trying to restore his memories, a young girl who misses her best friend and lover, and a burly warrior who witnessed the destruction of his home town, set off on their journey in search of their arch nemesis. Little do they know, they will end up finding themselves along the way. Will they protect Planet Gaea from the corrupt MAKO producers, or will evil besiege the world forever?

Players

1. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
2. Xerge
3. lovelife
4. TUF
5. Medic
6. Ore_Ele
7. CAPS
8. HardCore.Pwnography
9. LK
10. MasterKage
11. Viper-King
12. Pr
13. Blackhawk1331
14. royalpaladin

With 14 people, it takes 8 to make a lynch
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:53:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
MasterKage is the least experienced player here besides Viper-King, and he did not have to undergo the pressure test in the Solar System game.

VTL MasterKage
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:53:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 8:53:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MasterKage is the least experienced player here besides Viper-King, and he did not have to undergo the pressure test in the Solar System game.

VTL MasterKage

Pressure only
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:55:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 8:53:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MasterKage is the least experienced player here besides Viper-King, and he did not have to undergo the pressure test in the Solar System game.

VTL MasterKage

I wasn't in the Solar System game...
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:55:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 8:55:08 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 1/30/2012 8:53:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MasterKage is the least experienced player here besides Viper-King, and he did not have to undergo the pressure test in the Solar System game.

VTL MasterKage

I wasn't in the Solar System game...

Too bad :)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:57:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hmm, Royal what is your position on pressuring experienced players vs pressuring noobs? Also, the "pressure test" in the Solar system I believe was more of Lovelife's revenge for the HvV game as opposed to a noob test.
TUF
Posts: 21,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:57:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 8:52:26 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I win with the anti-non town.

Whats "anti-non town?"
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:59:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 8:57:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hmm, Royal what is your position on pressuring experienced players vs pressuring noobs? Also, the "pressure test" in the Solar system I believe was more of Lovelife's revenge for the HvV game as opposed to a noob test.

It was to get stuff going and a joke was more than nothing. I even stated that I didn't care if she claimed or not after the whole miller cc survivor thing.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:00:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 8:59:20 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 1/30/2012 8:57:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hmm, Royal what is your position on pressuring experienced players vs pressuring noobs? Also, the "pressure test" in the Solar system I believe was more of Lovelife's revenge for the HvV game as opposed to a noob test.

It was to get stuff going and a joke was more than nothing. I even stated that I didn't care if she claimed or not after the whole miller cc survivor thing.

Yeah, but it was still not because she was a noob. My intention is to figure out Royal's position on the noob theory.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:00:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 9:00:18 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 1/30/2012 8:59:20 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 1/30/2012 8:57:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hmm, Royal what is your position on pressuring experienced players vs pressuring noobs? Also, the "pressure test" in the Solar system I believe was more of Lovelife's revenge for the HvV game as opposed to a noob test.

It was to get stuff going and a joke was more than nothing. I even stated that I didn't care if she claimed or not after the whole miller cc survivor thing.

Yeah, but it was still not because she was a noob. My intention is to figure out Royal's position on the noob theory.

ahh.

I win with the town.

I don't care about n00b/non n00b pressure so vtl mk
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:01:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 8:57:46 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/30/2012 8:52:26 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I win with the anti-non town.

Whats "anti-non town?"

Non-town would be mafia, and anti mafia would be town. Just a complex way to say IWWTT.

I win with the town, btw.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:01:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 9:00:18 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 1/30/2012 8:59:20 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 1/30/2012 8:57:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hmm, Royal what is your position on pressuring experienced players vs pressuring noobs? Also, the "pressure test" in the Solar system I believe was more of Lovelife's revenge for the HvV game as opposed to a noob test.

It was to get stuff going and a joke was more than nothing. I even stated that I didn't care if she claimed or not after the whole miller cc survivor thing.

Yeah, but it was still not because she was a noob. My intention is to figure out Royal's position on the noob theory.

lol, I hate it, but nobody is going to let me pressure an experienced player, so I might as well pressure a noob.
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:04:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Right, back to the issue of me getting pressured.

I am Marlene.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:07:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 9:05:12 PM, TUF wrote:
How many people are familiar with FF7?

semi familiar. I know the basic cast and played it when I was alot younger, forgot a bunch of details tho.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:08:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
unvote

I wont pressure royal cause I did that in the other game, anyone else have anyone else they want to pressure?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
TUF
Posts: 21,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:10:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 9:04:30 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Right, back to the issue of me getting pressured.

I am Marlene.

Marlene Wallace

Marlene Wallace (マリン Marin?) is the young daughter of Barret's friends, Dyne and Eleanor, and the adopted daughter of Barret. Eleanor is killed by an attack from Shinra and Dyne assumes Marlene to be dead as well; in actuality, Barret adopts her, thinking Dyne to be dead. Barret later encounters Dyne, who insists that he wants everything to be destroyed and soon after commits suicide. For most of Final Fantasy VII, Marlene is left in the care of Elmyra. During Advent Children, she lives with Cloud, Tifa, and Denzel while Barret is searching for a new power source. Marlene questions Cloud's motives for leaving his friends and family, and urges him not to give up. In Advent Children, Marlene is voiced by Miyu Tsuzurahara in Japanese and Grace Rolek in the English. Sumire Morohoshi and Ariel Winter provides her Japanese and English voices respectively for Advent Children Complete.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:17:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
First, I've never played the game.
Second, I win with the town.
Third, could everyone claim whether they are human(or whatever the main species is) or animals? It would help me a lot to unlock some one shot ability. I only have a finite number of nps, though to figure out who has a specific character. After that amount of nps, I'm useless. Anyway, toget things started, I'm an animal.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:21:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 9:17:36 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
First, I've never played the game.
Second, I win with the town.
Third, could everyone claim whether they are human(or whatever the main species is) or animals? It would help me a lot to unlock some one shot ability. I only have a finite number of nps, though to figure out who has a specific character. After that amount of nps, I'm useless. Anyway, toget things started, I'm an animal.

I am not sure that is a good idea.

1) HvV game: The serial killer could only kill human characters. (The game was modded by TV and co-modded by LDF, this game is modded by LDF and co-modded by TV. What are the chances of LDF borrowing TV's idea?

2) Starcraft: BH was recruited to the mafia after he claimed.

3) Inheritance: Generally agreed that claiming species was a bad idea (modded by none other than Blackhawk)

I am really not sure if we should do that.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:42:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 9:21:33 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 1/30/2012 9:17:36 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
First, I've never played the game.
Second, I win with the town.
Third, could everyone claim whether they are human(or whatever the main species is) or animals? It would help me a lot to unlock some one shot ability. I only have a finite number of nps, though to figure out who has a specific character. After that amount of nps, I'm useless. Anyway, toget things started, I'm an animal.

I am not sure that is a good idea.

1) HvV game: The serial killer could only kill human characters. (The game was modded by TV and co-modded by LDF, this game is modded by LDF and co-modded by TV. What are the chances of LDF borrowing TV's idea?

Wasn't aware of that. I got killed NP 1.

2) Starcraft: BH was recruited to the mafia after he claimed.

That was character, not species. And this isn't even species, it's human or non human.

3) Inheritance: Generally agreed that claiming species was a bad idea (modded by none other than Blackhawk)

That was because only a few dragons existed and only a few of other species. A species claim would have been a character claim for some.

I am really not sure if we should do that.

If it's generally agreed to be a poor idea, then I guess we won't claim human or animal. Except for me of course.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:43:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 9:42:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 1/30/2012 9:21:33 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 1/30/2012 9:17:36 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
First, I've never played the game.
Second, I win with the town.
Third, could everyone claim whether they are human(or whatever the main species is) or animals? It would help me a lot to unlock some one shot ability. I only have a finite number of nps, though to figure out who has a specific character. After that amount of nps, I'm useless. Anyway, toget things started, I'm an animal.

I am not sure that is a good idea.

1) HvV game: The serial killer could only kill human characters. (The game was modded by TV and co-modded by LDF, this game is modded by LDF and co-modded by TV. What are the chances of LDF borrowing TV's idea?

Wasn't aware of that. I got killed NP 1. *gives medic the stink eye*

Fixed.

2) Starcraft: BH was recruited to the mafia after he claimed.

That was character, not species. And this isn't even species, it's human or non human.

3) Inheritance: Generally agreed that claiming species was a bad idea (modded by none other than Blackhawk)

That was because only a few dragons existed and only a few of other species. A species claim would have been a character claim for some.

I am really not sure if we should do that.

If it's generally agreed to be a poor idea, then I guess we won't claim human or animal. Except for me of course.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
TUF
Posts: 21,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:46:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Un-official vote count

MasterKage: Viper-King
Lovelife: Royal-Paladin
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227