Jump to topic:

Final Fantasy 7 Mafia - DP 1

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:51:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A young soldier trying to restore his memories, a young girl who misses her best friend and lover, and a burly warrior who witnessed the destruction of his home town, set off on their journey in search of their arch nemesis. Little do they know, they will end up finding themselves along the way. Will they protect Planet Gaea from the corrupt MAKO producers, or will evil besiege the world forever?

Players

1. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
2. Xerge
3. lovelife
4. TUF
5. Medic
6. Ore_Ele
7. CAPS
8. HardCore.Pwnography
9. LK
10. MasterKage
11. Viper-King
12. Pr
13. Blackhawk1331
14. royalpaladin

With 14 people, it takes 8 to make a lynch
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:53:09 PM
MasterKage is the least experienced player here besides Viper-King, and he did not have to undergo the pressure test in the Solar System game.

VTL MasterKage
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:53:24 PM
At 1/30/2012 8:53:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MasterKage is the least experienced player here besides Viper-King, and he did not have to undergo the pressure test in the Solar System game.

VTL MasterKage

Pressure only
MasterKage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:55:08 PM

VTL MasterKage

I wasn't in the Solar System game...
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:55:44 PM
At 1/30/2012 8:55:08 PM, MasterKage wrote:

VTL MasterKage

I wasn't in the Solar System game...

Too bad :)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:57:13 PM
Hmm, Royal what is your position on pressuring experienced players vs pressuring noobs? Also, the "pressure test" in the Solar system I believe was more of Lovelife's revenge for the HvV game as opposed to a noob test.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:57:46 PM
At 1/30/2012 8:52:26 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I win with the anti-non town.

Whats "anti-non town?"
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 8:59:20 PM
At 1/30/2012 8:57:13 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hmm, Royal what is your position on pressuring experienced players vs pressuring noobs? Also, the "pressure test" in the Solar system I believe was more of Lovelife's revenge for the HvV game as opposed to a noob test.

It was to get stuff going and a joke was more than nothing. I even stated that I didn't care if she claimed or not after the whole miller cc survivor thing.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:00:18 PM
At 1/30/2012 8:59:20 PM, lovelife wrote:

It was to get stuff going and a joke was more than nothing. I even stated that I didn't care if she claimed or not after the whole miller cc survivor thing.

Yeah, but it was still not because she was a noob. My intention is to figure out Royal's position on the noob theory.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:00:59 PM
At 1/30/2012 9:00:18 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Yeah, but it was still not because she was a noob. My intention is to figure out Royal's position on the noob theory.

ahh.

I win with the town.

I don't care about n00b/non n00b pressure so vtl mk
MasterKage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:01:13 PM
At 1/30/2012 8:57:46 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/30/2012 8:52:26 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I win with the anti-non town.

Whats "anti-non town?"

Non-town would be mafia, and anti mafia would be town. Just a complex way to say IWWTT.

I win with the town, btw.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:01:24 PM
At 1/30/2012 9:00:18 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

lol, I hate it, but nobody is going to let me pressure an experienced player, so I might as well pressure a noob.
MasterKage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:04:30 PM
Right, back to the issue of me getting pressured.

I am Marlene.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:07:14 PM
At 1/30/2012 9:05:12 PM, TUF wrote:
How many people are familiar with FF7?

semi familiar. I know the basic cast and played it when I was alot younger, forgot a bunch of details tho.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:08:11 PM
unvote

I wont pressure royal cause I did that in the other game, anyone else have anyone else they want to pressure?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:10:54 PM
At 1/30/2012 9:04:30 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Right, back to the issue of me getting pressured.

I am Marlene.

Marlene Wallace

Marlene Wallace (マリン Marin?) is the young daughter of Barret's friends, Dyne and Eleanor, and the adopted daughter of Barret. Eleanor is killed by an attack from Shinra and Dyne assumes Marlene to be dead as well; in actuality, Barret adopts her, thinking Dyne to be dead. Barret later encounters Dyne, who insists that he wants everything to be destroyed and soon after commits suicide. For most of Final Fantasy VII, Marlene is left in the care of Elmyra. During Advent Children, she lives with Cloud, Tifa, and Denzel while Barret is searching for a new power source. Marlene questions Cloud's motives for leaving his friends and family, and urges him not to give up. In Advent Children, Marlene is voiced by Miyu Tsuzurahara in Japanese and Grace Rolek in the English. Sumire Morohoshi and Ariel Winter provides her Japanese and English voices respectively for Advent Children Complete.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:17:36 PM
First, I've never played the game.
Second, I win with the town.
Third, could everyone claim whether they are human(or whatever the main species is) or animals? It would help me a lot to unlock some one shot ability. I only have a finite number of nps, though to figure out who has a specific character. After that amount of nps, I'm useless. Anyway, toget things started, I'm an animal.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:21:33 PM
At 1/30/2012 9:17:36 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Third, could everyone claim whether they are human(or whatever the main species is) or animals? It would help me a lot to unlock some one shot ability. I only have a finite number of nps, though to figure out who has a specific character. After that amount of nps, I'm useless. Anyway, toget things started, I'm an animal.

I am not sure that is a good idea.

1) HvV game: The serial killer could only kill human characters. (The game was modded by TV and co-modded by LDF, this game is modded by LDF and co-modded by TV. What are the chances of LDF borrowing TV's idea?

2) Starcraft: BH was recruited to the mafia after he claimed.

3) Inheritance: Generally agreed that claiming species was a bad idea (modded by none other than Blackhawk)

I am really not sure if we should do that.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:42:41 PM
At 1/30/2012 9:21:33 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

1) HvV game: The serial killer could only kill human characters. (The game was modded by TV and co-modded by LDF, this game is modded by LDF and co-modded by TV. What are the chances of LDF borrowing TV's idea?

Wasn't aware of that. I got killed NP 1.

That was character, not species. And this isn't even species, it's human or non human.

3) Inheritance: Generally agreed that claiming species was a bad idea (modded by none other than Blackhawk)

That was because only a few dragons existed and only a few of other species. A species claim would have been a character claim for some.

If it's generally agreed to be a poor idea, then I guess we won't claim human or animal. Except for me of course.

blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:43:54 PM
At 1/30/2012 9:42:41 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 1/30/2012 9:21:33 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Wasn't aware of that. I got killed NP 1. *gives medic the stink eye*

Fixed.

That was character, not species. And this isn't even species, it's human or non human.

That was because only a few dragons existed and only a few of other species. A species claim would have been a character claim for some.

If it's generally agreed to be a poor idea, then I guess we won't claim human or animal. Except for me of course.

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 9:46:11 PM
Un-official vote count

MasterKage: Viper-King
Lovelife: Royal-Paladin