Jump to topic:

Solar System Mafia DP2

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:30:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
President Obama, unsure of what to do, meets with the only living former presidents that have won re-election (those that lost are meaningless to him). First, he asked Bill Clinton what to do, but Clinton could only respond with "I did not have sexual relations with that planet."

Trying to mimic Picard's epic face palm picture, Obama turned to Bush. Bush first asked "Does Space have any oil in it?"

With a confused look, Obama responded with "No, no oil has been found on any planet, but what does that matter?"

"Well, then we should do nothing."

"...Actually, I think Al Gore was saying that we should stay out of space because of all the Oil that is out there that needs to be conserved and..."

"NUKE THOSE TERRORIST BASTARDS!!!" Bust interrupted once he believe there was oil.

After a quick Operation Kepler Freedom, Pluto was rounded up and destroyed by the coalition (townie lynch). Shortly after, Obama took this picture [1]

[1] http://www.google.com...

Much of the planetary coalition celebrated, believing that the death of the Godfather would collapse the mafia. But there were wrong. The next day turned out to show that the mafia was only getting warmed up, and a little thing like the death of their leader wasn' going to stop Jack diddly.

Both Ceres, the dwarf planet in the asteroid belt and Venus were wiped from the heavenly skies.

Blasted out of the skies

Royalpaladin - Venus - Town Back-up - You are Venus, the town back-up. Most people think Mars is the ideal planet to be the next Earth, but truth is that you are. That Mars bastard will never be able to hold a decent atmosphere, nor be warm enough or have enough light for any kind of plant growth, while you can, with just a lot of touching up. Should the Earth die, you take over their role, but you won't know what it is until you get it. You win with the town.

Medic - Ceres - Town Miller - You are Ceres, the miller. You are dwarf planet, and so you should be mafia, but until not long ago, you were actually classified as an asteroid, so you've actually been promoted. Due to this, you choose not to join the mafia, but the planets may not believe you. At a point later in the game, things might change. You win with the town.

Drafterman - Pluto - Godfather

Still in Orbit

1) Andromeda
2) F-16
3) BlackVoid
5) M.Torres the Wise
6) socialpinko
7)TUF
10) USM
11) lovelife
12) jm_notguilty
13) Blackhawk1331
14) Xerge
15) PARTAMRUHEM

This DP ends Thursday morning 6:30 AM PST.

Trivia Question - Little do humans know, Santa doesn't live at the North Pole. He lives here, on the rock that temporarily beared his name. Where is this?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:39:32 PM
Seems like that only thing that we can do is get more character claims.

VTL Xerge
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:41:45 PM
At 1/31/2012 10:30:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Trivia Question - Little do humans know, Santa doesn't live at the North Pole. He lives here, on the rock that temporarily beared his name. Where is this?

Haumea
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:43:28 PM
At 1/31/2012 10:41:45 PM, Xerge wrote:

Haumea

That is correct, your info will arrive in your PM.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:57:11 PM

Haumea

Um.... Mind claiming instead of setting your activity symbol to "busy"? Trying to buy time for your scum buddies to give you a claim?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:58:00 PM
"I did not have sexual relations with that planet."
"Does Space have any oil in it?"
"NUKE THOSE TERRORIST BASTARDS!!!" Bust interrupted once he believe there was oil.

Epicness.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:59:18 PM
At 1/31/2012 10:57:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Haumea

Um.... Mind claiming instead of setting your activity symbol to "busy"? Trying to buy time for your scum buddies to give you a claim?

I am busy....and I thought I had to have more votes on me to claim...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:09:14 PM
At 1/31/2012 10:39:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Seems like that only thing that we can do is get more character claims.

VTL Xerge

Lets look at who all wanted to keep mr pluto alive, there's bound to be scum in that list (yes yes, I know I was one of them, simply because I didn't think someone would be dumb enough to fake claim survivor and killing survivors makes me sad for personal reasons...I know that alone doesn't clear me at all, but I'm gunna skim back through and make a list.)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:15:08 PM
Things we know: There is a lie detector as Draftermans role points out.

Also we know there is three different planet distinctions: Rocky, Gas Giant, Ice Giant.
(This is assuming that Drafter wasn't lying).

We should have everyone one claim one of these three. That way we can deduct which one is the minority.

Also, everyone that didn't lynch Drafter last day phase, will now come off as suspicious, and could possibly be mafia affilliated.

BlackVoid claimed martyr. (assuming he wasn't joking) We have another third party.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:18:04 PM
Tuf, he's really the only one that defended him VTL tuf pressure.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:19:25 PM
Lol @ whoever killed Medic. He was confirmed townie but had no powers. No one, even an SK, benefits from killing vanilla. We've either confirmed a super newb serial killer or a complete newb mafia outside of drafterman.

However, Lovelife is definently still ticked at Royal for the death note game. And then Royal conveniently turn up dead on NP1.

VTL Lovelife for pressure.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:19:37 PM
At 1/31/2012 11:18:04 PM, lovelife wrote:

I wasn't here last DP so did he actually defend him?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:20:14 PM
At 1/31/2012 10:35:26 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Whoever killed me is a mafia scum.

xD

I shall return.

It wasn't me, I promise.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:21:19 PM
At 1/31/2012 10:59:18 PM, Xerge wrote:

Haumea

Let me spell it out how it works:

Click "My Messages"
Go to "Solar System Mafia PM"
Look at the fake claim your teamates gave you.
Say it here.
???????
Die.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:21:22 PM

Your voting to lynch me for saying the exact same thing you just said? ...? ......? ...................? .........................?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:21:47 PM
At 1/31/2012 11:20:33 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
TUF I was joking. Lol, martyr wouldn't come out and say they're martyr.

I was unsure
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:22:12 PM
At 1/31/2012 11:19:37 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

mostly this

At 1/30/2012 3:54:38 PM, TUF wrote:

If he is the survivor, I don't see how wasting a day phase killing him will benefit the town at this point.

Let's lynch him if there is no other possible mafia lead. Drafter is an intelligent player that we may be able to use help us weed out other mafia members until it is an absolute neccesity to lynch him.

I think waiting for royal is a good idea for now.
Or maybe pressuring another player. Putting pressure on royal, was random, am I right?

At 1/30/2012 4:22:06 PM, TUF wrote:
Okay guys here's is what I think we should propose.

Drafterman: We are going to need the information you have obtained, if it could help the town in anyway.

So my question to you is, could revealing the information that the Mod gave you help the towns cause in any way shape or form?

To the town: If Drafterman answers yes, and gives us that information, let us wait until it is nessecary to lynch him. He could help us for a while try to determine the rest of the mafia members.

Drafterman, I know that either way, it isn't the best bargain for you, because it promises a lynch later on, but maybe at that point (though doubtful) the situation in the game may prove you nessecary to the town.

It's just a proposal. Ever heard of that phrase "The enemy of my enemy, is my friend?"
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:23:49 PM
Not the best lead, but it's a lot better than nothing.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:24:23 PM
At 1/31/2012 11:22:12 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 1/31/2012 11:19:37 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

mostly this

If he is the survivor, I don't see how wasting a day phase killing him will benefit the town at this point.

Let's lynch him if there is no other possible mafia lead. Drafter is an intelligent player that we may be able to use help us weed out other mafia members until it is an absolute neccesity to lynch him.

Or maybe pressuring another player. Putting pressure on royal, was random, am I right?

Drafterman: We are going to need the information you have obtained, if it could help the town in anyway.

So my question to you is, could revealing the information that the Mod gave you help the towns cause in any way shape or form?

To the town: If Drafterman answers yes, and gives us that information, let us wait until it is nessecary to lynch him. He could help us for a while try to determine the rest of the mafia members.

Drafterman, I know that either way, it isn't the best bargain for you, because it promises a lynch later on, but maybe at that point (though doubtful) the situation in the game may prove you nessecary to the town.

It's just a proposal. Ever heard of that phrase "The enemy of my enemy, is my friend?"

lovelife, I was the first among those that didn't want to lynch him at first, to lynch him once he wouldn't give up the info. I don't see where your going with this.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:25:56 PM
Its the closest thing we have to a lead outside of an investigation.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:27:27 PM

How exactly won't it benefit town? Killing a guilty person is always better than VTNLing.

I don't know about you... but this screams like it was so forced and scummy.

If he gave us the information, lynching him would still be beneficial. Again, non town>VTNL.

Third party much?
jm_notguilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:32:43 PM
At 1/31/2012 10:59:18 PM, Xerge wrote:

Haumea

Okay, VTL Xerge for pressure. Character and role would be nice.

Any investigators last night?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:36:11 PM
At 1/31/2012 11:26:10 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
I think Blackhawk also wanted to negotiate with drafter.

Yeah I think he did too, so after TUF claims that'd be good.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:36:13 PM
Meh, unvote VTL TUF. I'm not thinking. Even if LL were town mafia would just kill Royal to frame her. Or maybe LL really is mafia and thats just what they want us to think.

We definently should get claims from the defenders of drafterman. TUF and Blackhawk were the ones giving him a chance.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:38:23 PM
At 1/31/2012 11:36:13 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Meh, unvote VTL TUF. I'm not thinking. Even if LL were town mafia would just kill Royal to frame her. Or maybe LL really is mafia and thats just what they want us to think.

We definently should get claims from the defenders of drafterman. TUF and Blackhawk were the ones giving him a chance.

You guys realize I'm not the only one that sees royal as a threat when she's on opposing teams right? Someone in DN mafia said something about it, I forgot who but I'm sure there are more ppl that view her as a threat.

I personally, am against killing players just because of a grudge or because they are good players.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 11:40:19 PM
At 1/31/2012 11:27:27 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

How exactly won't it benefit town? Killing a guilty person is always better than VTNLing.

I don't know about you... but this screams like it was so forced and scummy.

LK, I was trying to get the information OreEle gave him. We were going to lynch him either way. Social, BH, xerge, and several others wanted the exact same thing. Obviously the negotiation tactics kind of worked as he told us part of the info he learned.

If he gave us the information, lynching him would still be beneficial. Again, non town>VTNL.

I know. I planned on lynching him Either was as did everyone else. We just wanted his information.

Third party much?

Dude, Drafter was claiming third party. And again, I was negotiating information. Drafter was going to die last day phase no matter what, plain and simple.