3 word game

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 4:19:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Rules:

3 words max. per in game post. No mentioning of any users (it causes games to become unpopular) and no "then he died"/equivalent. Also, try to keep it as an actual story this time, rather than a random thing. ...what am I saying, make it as random as you want, just try and make it coherent and logical. Oh, and put your words in bold so we can tell that is part of the story.

Monday. The word
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 5:20:13 PM
At 2/1/2012 4:45:09 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Monday. The word was on the

Monday. The Word was on the Verge of hope
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 5:30:35 PM
Monday. The Word was on the Verge of hope. The Word was: a mysterious tale
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 10:10:12 PM
Monday. The Word was on the Verge of hope. The Word was: a mysterious tale. If this Word
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 10:32:25 PM
Monday. The Word was on the Verge of hope. The Word was: a mysterious tale. If this Word ever became published it would mean
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:28:37 PM
Monday. The Word was on the Verge of hope. The Word was: a mysterious tale. If this Word ever became published it would mean certain death for
marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:40:31 PM
Monday. The Word was on the Verge of hope. The Word was: a mysterious tale. If this Word ever became published it would mean certain death for Stacy the flamingo.
CAPLlock
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 12:27:56 PM
At 2/1/2012 11:40:31 PM, marcuscato wrote:
Monday. The Word was on the Verge of hope. The Word was: a mysterious tale. If this Word ever became published it would mean certain death for Stacy the flamingo starting a story.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 2:01:50 PM
At 2/2/2012 12:27:56 PM, CAPLlock wrote:
At 2/1/2012 11:40:31 PM, marcuscato wrote:
Monday. The Word was on the Verge of hope. The Word was: a mysterious tale. If this Word ever became published it would mean certain death for Stacy the flamingo, Who wouldnt stop

(Sorry, I took out a few cause its only supposed to be three words....)
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 2:17:18 PM
Monday. The Word was on the Verge of hope. The Word was: a mysterious tale. If this Word ever became published it would mean certain death for Stacy the flamingo, who wouldn't stop her affair with
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 3:09:46 PM
Monday. The Word was on the Verge of hope. The Word was: a mysterious tale. If this Word ever became published it would mean certain death for Stacy the flamingo, who wouldn't stop her affair with socialpinko the cat.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 3:13:00 PM
At 2/2/2012 3:09:46 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Monday. The Word was on the Verge of hope. The Word was: a mysterious tale. If this Word ever became published it would mean certain death for Stacy the flamingo, who wouldn't stop her affair with Him.

I should

...Specifically said no naming of users -_-
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...