Total Posts:103|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Batman Mafia - Day Phase 2

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 7:53:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Mad Hatter strolls down a deserted street, stopping at the window
of a nearby pet store to admire the rabbits. He mumbles to himself.

"No one ever takes me seriously. Not the criminals, not the
superheros. Not the Bat. That Bat!

'Twinkle twinkle little bat!
How I wonder what you're at!'

Ooh.. that's a nice rabbit. Another to add to the collection? What
about... oh... oh my..."


The rabbit in the next pen isn't moving, and it wouldn't be, missing
its feet and all. The Mad Hatter hears a voice behind him.

"They say a rabbit's foot is lucky. It's not so lucky for the rabbit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"


The Hatter turns, "W-what did you do, you maniac! They're harmless creatures!"

The Joker ignores him.

"If it didn't work for him, Not sure why it would work for me."

He tosses the bloody foot over his shoulder.

"Maybe the foot of something else would work better."

The Joker looks at the Hatter, as if suddenly noticing him for the
first time, and grins.

"N-No! No! I was just getting started! I was going to have them at my
beck and call! NO!"


-- Later --

The Joker skips down the street, a pair of human feet dangling from his neck.

"'And hast thou slain the Jabberwock? / Come to my arms, my beamish
boy! / O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' / He chortled in his joy."


And then he chortled in his joy.

==== ACTION NEWS 5 ====

"We interrupt your this broadcast of the Desparate Housewives of Metropolis to update you on the recapture of the escaped Akrham Asylum inmates. The police have reported the recovery of only one inmate: a Mr. Jervis Tetch, also known as the 'The Mad Hatter.' The corpse of Mr. Tetch was discovered this morning, missing its feet. The police have ruled it a homicide and state that they suspect foul play by one of the other missing inmates.

As terror begins to consume the city, there has been no sight of the masked vigilante Batman. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming."


==== END SCENE ====

Gotham City Cemetery
Blackvoid: You are The Mat Hatter. You are obsessed with all things involving Alice and Wonderland. Your gimmick is using hats for mind control. Each night you can do one of the following:

1) Give a Hat to someone. You have 3 Hats to give. This counts as a visit.
2) Take control of a person with a Hat and force them to visit a target of your choice. If they have an ability, they will use it on that target.
3) Influence a person with a Hat, and redirect their vote for the next Day Phase to a target of your choice in the vein of a Politician.

You win if you are alive and all other living players have Hats.

Living Players
1. tvellalott
2. PartamRuhem
3. medic0506
4. Lickdafoot
5. socialpinko
6. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
7. Marauder
8. Andromeda_Z

With 8 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Marauder - 1/4 - (LDF)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:05:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Was Blackvoid the one theorizing last Dp about everyone being third party? Guess that explains it.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:12:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Didn't Drafter claim Joker last Dp as in not joking? Because the OP seems to say the Joker killed Blackvoid last night. Could this game be lacking a mafia faction?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:16:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 8:12:22 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Didn't Drafter claim Joker last Dp as in not joking? Because the OP seems to say the Joker killed Blackvoid last night. Could this game be lacking a mafia faction?

Drafter did claim Joker, but idk if he was being serious or not. Even so, that doesn't mean there's no mafia. In the C-ACIT game, Jim Jones was the one killing the people in the OPs, but it was the mafia that killed them in the game. We won't know that there is a mafia until a mafioso dies, I guess.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:17:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 8:12:22 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Didn't Drafter claim Joker last Dp as in not joking? Because the OP seems to say the Joker killed Blackvoid last night. Could this game be lacking a mafia faction?

Mod Note: I am not a character. I was making a legitimate joke.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:37:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 8:20:01 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Based on my role, I know for sure that Scarecrow is mafia/anti-town. And scarecrow is on the list of escapees.

do you know who the scarecrow might be or how to find them, based on your role? :)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:42:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 8:20:01 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Based on my role, I know for sure that Scarecrow is mafia/anti-town. And scarecrow is on the list of escapees.

Well, that settles that. :) Makes me wonder about Marauder. Didn't he claim someone that was on the list?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:43:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 8:20:01 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Based on my role, I know for sure that Scarecrow is mafia/anti-town. And scarecrow is on the list of escapees.

Did you roleclaim last Dp?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:44:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 8:17:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 2/1/2012 8:12:22 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Didn't Drafter claim Joker last Dp as in not joking? Because the OP seems to say the Joker killed Blackvoid last night. Could this game be lacking a mafia faction?

Mod Note: I am not a character. I was making a legitimate joke.

Lol, thought this was setting up to be the Salem Witch Trials game all over again. Was ready to lynch you.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:44:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
my vote is on marauder... wonder if a townie did that cause marauder seems guilty, or a maf did that in hopes of a mislynch, because marauder made himself look pretty guilty yesterday.

im surprised there was a third party in such a small game.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 9:15:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 8:44:43 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
my vote is on marauder... wonder if a townie did that cause marauder seems guilty, or a maf did that in hopes of a mislynch, because marauder made himself look pretty guilty yesterday.

im surprised there was a third party in such a small game.

Or you did it to yourself, to make yourself seem taken advantage of and thus town.

IM ON TO YOU
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 9:18:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Seeing as we have nowhere else to go, let's get a claim...

VTL Spinko

You were quick to get villain claims from people last DP, which I am curious as to why....

Also, I picked a random person who is online
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 9:37:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
guy's I can confirm TV is not Azeral due to use of my role.

following draftermans rule's 'lynch all liars' seems to apply well here. whatch tv turn out to really be the joker

Vote to lynch TV.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 9:42:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 8:16:48 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/1/2012 8:12:22 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Didn't Drafter claim Joker last Dp as in not joking? Because the OP seems to say the Joker killed Blackvoid last night. Could this game be lacking a mafia faction?

Drafter did claim Joker, but idk if he was being serious or not. Even so, that doesn't mean there's no mafia. In the C-ACIT game, Jim Jones was the one killing the people in the OPs, but it was the mafia that killed them in the game. We won't know that there is a mafia until a mafioso dies, I guess.

Jim Jones was not the one doing the killing, I was just ripping off a kill technic assosiated with him for amusing refrences to koolaid. the mafia where theoritically doing the koolaid killings though.

seriously what was I supposed to write how 'George Fox' or 'Joseph Smith' or 'Chares Taze Russle' would kill people? they are not actual murderous historic figures.

with this game though theres plenty for drafter to draw from for the killings.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 9:56:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am starting to wonder if its possible all of you have been flat out lying and really are non-mafia from the list escapees, mabye one of you with two characters in one (poisin ivy and croc for example, or her and mr freeze, or her and clayface)

I say this even though you all consistantly reacted like you thought I was daft for thinking it was safe to claim the riddler I now have confirmed for myself that 2 people were lying when they said what there characters where. Blackvoid said he was not on the list of escapes and he was. and TV said he was Azerail and he actual is not or I would have 'Riddled' otherwise.

so riddle me this! OP suggest Batman is nowhere to be found, mabyes suggesting he's not in the game. only town to contradict that has been TV who I know is a liar. F-16 suggest he knows Scarecrow is mafia somehow from his role, so mabye he is either scarecrow himself, or a role with a win condition connected to targeting that player with that character, cant imagine who that would be right now.

lets assume for a second the positive that F-16 is not mafia and not full of BS like TV was when he said he Batman was in the game. That means mafia is probably just the scarecrow and the Joker. OP confirms Joker is mafia.

however I just wonder mabye the joker is indeed the only killing force but he's not mafia, but rather a serial killer. another possibility.

So many riddles....so little time to solve all.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 10:20:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ho ho, ha ha, he he.
I am actually the Joker and I'm the Serial Killer.
I killed BlackVoid last night because I thought he might be a townie. Oh well.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 10:31:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm admitting it because I want you to kill me.
It's going to be a riot when you see what happens.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 10:35:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 10:31:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm admitting it because I want you to kill me.
It's going to be a riot when you see what happens.

you cant be serial killer and the jester, thats riddiculose, you would be garunteed victory form the very start, either the game continues till all die or we lynch you. it would be impossible for you to lose.

if your the serial killer the only thing that will happen when you die is no more night kills and game procedes with us all trying to get our win conditions first.

foward lynch!

if the joker tried his crimes in texas I bet he would have got the chair long ago.

my vote remains, your fear tactics do not work.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 10:49:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 9:42:04 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 2/1/2012 8:16:48 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/1/2012 8:12:22 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Didn't Drafter claim Joker last Dp as in not joking? Because the OP seems to say the Joker killed Blackvoid last night. Could this game be lacking a mafia faction?

Drafter did claim Joker, but idk if he was being serious or not. Even so, that doesn't mean there's no mafia. In the C-ACIT game, Jim Jones was the one killing the people in the OPs, but it was the mafia that killed them in the game. We won't know that there is a mafia until a mafioso dies, I guess.

Jim Jones was not the one doing the killing, I was just ripping off a kill technic assosiated with him for amusing refrences to koolaid. the mafia where theoritically doing the koolaid killings though.

seriously what was I supposed to write how 'George Fox' or 'Joseph Smith' or 'Chares Taze Russle' would kill people? they are not actual murderous historic figures.

Sorry, that was before I took a nap. Jim Jones killed people with koolaid, people in the OP were killed with koolaid, I took that to be Jim Jones killed people in the OP. Not really what I meant, but it is what I said. The point I meant to make was that the OP doesn't necessarily have to mean Joker is in the game as a mafia character and is the one killing people.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 10:54:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 9:37:52 PM, Marauder wrote:
guy's I can confirm TV is not Azeral due to use of my role.

following draftermans rule's 'lynch all liars' seems to apply well here. whatch tv turn out to really be the joker

Vote to lynch TV.

This, along with his admission of being SK (why?) is my reasoning for this - VTL TV.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 10:58:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 10:35:43 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 2/1/2012 10:31:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm admitting it because I want you to kill me.
It's going to be a riot when you see what happens.

you cant be serial killer and the jester, thats riddiculose, you would be garunteed victory form the very start, either the game continues till all die or we lynch you. it would be impossible for you to lose.

if your the serial killer the only thing that will happen when you die is no more night kills and game procedes with us all trying to get our win conditions first.

foward lynch!

if the joker tried his crimes in texas I bet he would have got the chair long ago.

my vote remains, your fear tactics do not work.

LSHIDMTAMSFO
(Laughing so hard I dropped my taco and my sombrero fell off)
I never said I was the Jester. I'm not the Jester.

Put it this way, I'm not scared of dying. My plan was to come clean today regardless of whether you outted me. (drafterman can clarify this at the endgame) If all goes according to plan, I'll win regardless of whether I'm lynched today or not.

What surprises me is that there is no other night kill...

Perhaps there isn't a mafia?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 10:59:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 10:54:00 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/1/2012 9:37:52 PM, Marauder wrote:
guy's I can confirm TV is not Azeral due to use of my role.

following draftermans rule's 'lynch all liars' seems to apply well here. whatch tv turn out to really be the joker

Vote to lynch TV.

This, along with his admission of being SK (why?) is my reasoning for this - VTL TV.

Why indeed.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:03:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 10:59:45 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/1/2012 10:54:00 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/1/2012 9:37:52 PM, Marauder wrote:
guy's I can confirm TV is not Azeral due to use of my role.

following draftermans rule's 'lynch all liars' seems to apply well here. whatch tv turn out to really be the joker

Vote to lynch TV.

This, along with his admission of being SK (why?) is my reasoning for this - VTL TV.

Why indeed.

You're making no sense. I don't really expect you to at this point, though. Can't wait to see that endgame thread!
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:20:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 11:03:49 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/1/2012 10:59:45 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/1/2012 10:54:00 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/1/2012 9:37:52 PM, Marauder wrote:
guy's I can confirm TV is not Azeral due to use of my role.

following draftermans rule's 'lynch all liars' seems to apply well here. whatch tv turn out to really be the joker

Vote to lynch TV.

This, along with his admission of being SK (why?) is my reasoning for this - VTL TV.

Why indeed.

You're making no sense. I don't really expect you to at this point, though. Can't wait to see that endgame thread!

drafterman truly made my role Jokeresque. I'm totally overpowered.
If I am lynched today or killed tonight, I'm almost certainly going to win.
If I'm lynched tomorrow, I probably won't win, though given there was no other night kill last night I might very well be the only killer.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:23:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Actually, I retract my claim of Joker Serial Killer.
Marauder killed BlackVoid last night.

VOTE Marauder.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:42:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/1/2012 11:23:56 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Actually, I retract my claim of Joker Serial Killer.
Marauder killed BlackVoid last night.

VOTE Marauder.

hahaha.....haha....ha.....what??