Jump to topic:

Board Games

Ricky_Zahnd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 5:53:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yo bros and bro-ettes. I love board games. Hardcore. Maybe you do too. Maybe like you are super sick of Settlers of Catan and nobody wants to play Go with you anymore. Whats a dude to do???

Recommend some sick games. Right here right now. I'll try to do the same, just let me know what you like.
"My argument was that by believing in God, it causes many people to live better lives than if they didn't believe in atheists which, then, would also cause them to be better citizens."

-keytarhero
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 5:55:03 PM
Quelf is pretty cool game.

So is this railroad one...I forget the name but its based on the railroad across the US.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ricky_Zahnd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 5:55:29 PM
At 2/2/2012 5:53:59 PM, Ricky_Zahnd wrote:
Yo bros and bro-ettes. I love board games. Hardcore. Maybe you do too. Maybe like you are super sick of Settlers of Catan and nobody wants to play Go with you anymore. Whats a dude to do???

Recommend some sick games. Right here right now. I'll try to do the same, just let me know what you like.

*Maybe like ME you are etcetera.
debate dot com you love surprising me by lagging out letters. oh you.
"My argument was that by believing in God, it causes many people to live better lives than if they didn't believe in atheists which, then, would also cause them to be better citizens."

-keytarhero
Ricky_Zahnd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 5:57:05 PM
At 2/2/2012 5:55:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Quelf is pretty cool game.

So is this railroad one...I forget the name but its based on the railroad across the US.

Quelf huh. Well that looks pretty cool - I dig the high capacity multiplayer thing, but I'm not so into Cranium style party games. How is Quelf different?

-keytarhero