Total Posts:63|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Nations at Arms - The Kattegat Day One

Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 2:56:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Kattegat Day 1 has started.

Daily European (the newspaper)

- The Island of Gotland has became eerily quiet. Little news has came out of there recently.
- Great Britain has cut off communications when a Minister of the Hanseatic League sent him tennis balls.
- The Prussian Prime Minister has made a blunder in court today, but the issue has been kept quiet. I wonder why?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 4:06:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Give Viper 500 gold.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 4:40:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Actions need to be bold and underlined.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 4:45:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 4:16:44 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Creating:
1 Farm.
3 Farmers.
1 Quarry.
3 Miners.
1 Mine.
2 Miners.


3 minors and then 2 miners?
Why not just 5 miners?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 4:48:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Each country starts with 10 happiness points. Different events boost and lower happiness. The most obvious ones are that certain buildings will boost happiness, and high tax rates will lower them.

You must also get culture points. High culture will give good events, while low culture events will cause problems.

Here's your tax rate:

(100*number of citizens)*tax rate(as a decimal) = money brought in.

Ex: A country has 10 farmers and a tax rate of 7.5%.
They will make 750 gold.
(100*10)*0.75=tax
1000*0.75=tax
750=tax

The tax rate is 0% until one is set.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 4:49:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 4:45:27 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/4/2012 4:16:44 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Creating:
1 Farm.
3 Farmers.
1 Quarry.
3 Miners.
1 Mine.
2 Miners.


3 minors and then 2 miners?
Why not just 5 miners?

3 in quarry and 2 in the iron mines. At least that's what I think he was going for.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 5:05:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 4:48:36 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Each country starts with 10 happiness points. Different events boost and lower happiness. The most obvious ones are that certain buildings will boost happiness, and high tax rates will lower them.

You must also get culture points. High culture will give good events, while low culture events will cause problems.

Here's your tax rate:

(100*number of citizens)*tax rate(as a decimal) = money brought in.

Ex: A country has 10 farmers and a tax rate of 7.5%.
They will make 750 gold.
(100*10)*0.75=tax
1000*0.75=tax
750=tax


The tax rate is 0% until one is set.
Wait a second, quick mod discussion: 7.5% tax is a 0.075, not 0.75, which means income of 75 gold. Do it like that instead, not x10 on tax rate.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 5:06:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 4:49:24 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/4/2012 4:45:27 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/4/2012 4:16:44 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Creating:
1 Farm.
3 Farmers.
1 Quarry.
3 Miners.
1 Mine.
2 Miners.


3 minors and then 2 miners?
Why not just 5 miners?

3 in quarry and 2 in the iron mines. At least that's what I think he was going for.

Quarry Workers =/= Iron Miners. Quick namechange to stop confusion.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 5:34:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 4:58:24 PM, Koopin wrote:
What do you guys say about starting a treaty?

sounds good to me.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 6:51:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
HERE IS THE TREATY!
Everyone should (if they chose) say that they accept this treaty. All the players.

http://i42.tinypic.com...

1. LK
2. Vmpire321
3. Koopin - accepted
4. Quarterexchange

5. MasterKage
6. Xerge
7. lovelife
8. Viper-King

9. Andromeda_Z
10.HCP
11.CAPS
12.Drafterman
kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 6:52:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 6:51:42 PM, Koopin wrote:
HERE IS THE TREATY!
Everyone should (if they chose) say that they accept this treaty. All the players.

http://i42.tinypic.com...



1. LK
2. Vmpire321
3. Koopin - accepted
4. Quarterexchange

5. MasterKage
6. Xerge
7. lovelife
8. Viper-King

9. Andromeda_Z
10.HCP
11.CAPS
12.Drafterman

Koopin, join this!

http://www.debate.org...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 6:53:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is there a specific action to this general, or is it for peace in general?
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 6:53:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just so Koopin can see this....

Koopin, join this!

http://www.debate.org...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 6:55:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 6:53:51 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Just so Koopin can see this....

Koopin, join this!

http://www.debate.org...

THAT'S WHAT ACCOUNT WALLS ARE FOR!!!
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 6:56:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 6:55:13 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 2/4/2012 6:53:51 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Just so Koopin can see this....

Koopin, join this!

http://www.debate.org...

THAT'S WHAT ACCOUNT WALLS ARE FOR!!!

But....he can see it here....

Koopin join this!

http://www.debate.org...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 6:57:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 6:53:08 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Is there a specific action to this general, or is it for peace in general?

We do not attempt to harm other DDO players for the time. If there are players that the mod makes up (not real DDO members) you can attack them.
kfc
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 7:00:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 6:57:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/4/2012 6:53:08 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Is there a specific action to this general, or is it for peace in general?

We do not attempt to harm other DDO players for the time. If there are players that the mod makes up (not real DDO members) you can attack them.

Is there a specific action to this treaty, or is it for peace in general? (correcting in bold)

Okay, Koopin, I meant as this treaty for peace, or for another specific cause. (such as treaty to trade and sell, treaty to exchange weapons, etc.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 7:03:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I sense Koopin is ignoring me.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 7:05:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 6:51:42 PM, Koopin wrote:
HERE IS THE TREATY!
Everyone should (if they chose) say that they accept this treaty. All the players.

http://i42.tinypic.com...



1. LK
2. Vmpire321
3. Koopin - accepted
4. Quarterexchange

5. MasterKage
6. Xerge
7. lovelife
8. Viper-King

9. Andromeda_Z
10.HCP
11.CAPS
12.Drafterman - Accepted
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 7:05:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 4:48:36 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
Each country starts with 10 happiness points. Different events boost and lower happiness. The most obvious ones are that certain buildings will boost happiness, and high tax rates will lower them.

You must also get culture points. High culture will give good events, while low culture events will cause problems.

Here's your tax rate:

(100*number of citizens)*tax rate(as a decimal) = money brought in.

Ex: A country has 10 farmers and a tax rate of 7.5%.
They will make 750 gold.
(100*10)*0.075=tax
1000*0.075=tax
75=tax


The tax rate is 0% until one is set.

Fixed.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena