Jump to topic:

Solar System Mafia DP4

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 1:53:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I forgot to mention at the beginning of the last DP, that Comet Hale-Bopp loss was the loss of a beautiful object in space.

As casualties beginning piling up for both side, Politicians begin wondering if it is time to start looking for an exit strategy. Obama points out that every day, they've successfully killed a leader of the mafia and if they stay the course, victory will soon be theirs. Though opposition leaders worry that this warfare may only help with recruiting.

Stan Laurel, sitting in John McCain's senate seat begins whining, "But, but [sniffle] we can't [sniffle] we, we can't let one of [whine] one of those dem-dem-democrats be allowed to [sniffle] allowed to get a win in a war. That's just not fair, not at [sniffle] at all."

John Thune turns to Laurel sitting in McCain's seat and says "John, eat a snickers. You turn into a whinny baby when you don't eat...[Laurel takes a bite and turns back into McCain]...better?"

McCain jumps back up, following Bush's footsteps, "LETS GIVE THEM BASTARDS WAR!!!"

Sucked into a black hole

Lordknuckle - Jupiter - Town Magnet - You are Jupiter, the town magnet. Your massive gravity has protected the inner solar system from rogue asteroids and comets for billions of years and you continue to do it even now. Because of your massive size, you can't be hurt by them. As such, you may target one player each NP, any night actions that are targeted against that person are redirected onto you. You cannot be killed by this method, however, if you are targeted for a kill directly, you will die. You win with the town.

Xerge - Neptune - Town Cop - You are Neptune, the town cop. You are the last planet in the solar system. You provide the barrier between the real planets and all those outsider planetiods in the Kepler belt. As such, you can tell who is clean and who is not. You win with the town.

USM - Eris - Mafia busdrive
Blackhawk - Hale-Bopp - Odd NP Water
F-16 - Ganymede - Moon Mason
JM - Makemake - Mafia Lookout
Royalpaladin - Venus - Town Back-up
Medic - Ceres - Town Miller
Drafterman - Pluto - Godfather

Still in Orbit

1) Andromeda
3) BlackVoid
6) socialpinko
7)TUF
11) lovelife
15) PARTAMRUHEM

It takes 4 votes to lynch. This DP will end Tuesday morning at 7 am PST. I'm allowing it to last so long because of all the big games today. From the Superbowl, to the Puppybowl, to the Lingerie Bowl.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 1:59:33 PM
At 2/5/2012 1:54:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Knuckle died. Lovelife, PLEASE tell me you LD'd me and not him.

Wtf. First of all how the hell was USM the bus driver? Blackvoid, I'm surprised you didn't kill LL instead. Unless lovelife says otherwise, VTL BlackVoid
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:00:05 PM
At 2/5/2012 1:53:33 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I forgot to mention at the beginning of the last DP, that Comet Hale-Bopp loss was the loss of a beautiful object in space.

Aw shucks. *face turns red as I look away*
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:01:33 PM
At 2/5/2012 1:59:33 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/5/2012 1:54:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Knuckle died. Lovelife, PLEASE tell me you LD'd me and not him.

Wtf. First of all how the hell was USM the bus driver? Blackvoid, I'm surprised you didn't kill LL instead. Unless lovelife says otherwise, VTL BlackVoid

Wtf. What is your reason for VTLing me? The only argument anyone had last DP was that I might be the bus driver. Well lookie here, the bus driver is DEAD.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:06:13 PM
Lovelife, I'm confused. That means you really did visit knuckle last day phase. What's going on here.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:08:02 PM
Obvious mafia is obvious.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:08:37 PM
Serial killer is among Andro, PR, and Spinko. they're getting dangerously close to winning the game at this point, so they need to be one of our lynches today. If anyone tracked me or watched Lovelife, they can confirm that I visited her (bodyguard), and since she's not dead, you know I'm not the serial killer or the last mafia. So we need claims from all three of them and lynch whoever's scummiest. We have a 66% chance of hitting a guilty person even if we just pick at complete random.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:09:57 PM
At 2/5/2012 2:08:37 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Serial killer is among Andro, PR, and Spinko. they're getting dangerously close to winning the game at this point, so they need to be one of our lynches today. If anyone tracked me or watched Lovelife, they can confirm that I visited her (bodyguard), and since she's not dead, you know I'm not the serial killer or the last mafia. So we need claims from all three of them and lynch whoever's scummiest. We have a 66% chance of hitting a guilty person even if we just pick at complete random.

ANDRO, SPINKO, role claim, now!

Unvote
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:11:30 PM
Stupid mafia. I had a whole analysis typed up about what happened with the bus driver incident.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:12:06 PM
Might as well go ahead and add a pressure vote. I dont want them coming on and being like "well I'm not gonna claim until I have more votes" and then they use the down time to brainstorm a fake claim.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:14:53 PM
At 2/5/2012 2:12:06 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Might as well go ahead and add a pressure vote. I dont want them coming on and being like "well I'm not gonna claim until I have more votes" and then they use the down time to brainstorm a fake claim.

Andro, you go first.

VTL Andromeda_Z
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:17:05 PM
There are only 6 players left, 4 of us being town (assuming there is 4 mafia.)

We have to be careful with our lynch votes. Even with two of us on a vote, a hammer can happen really fast.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:19:22 PM
At 2/5/2012 2:17:05 PM, TUF wrote:
There are only 6 players left, 4 of us being town (assuming there is 4 mafia.)

We have to be careful with our lynch votes. Even with two of us on a vote, a hammer can happen really fast.

True, but no need to panic. We're not at LYLO yet. 1 mafia left, 1 serial killer. If we mislynch, we have 3 players left after the night kill and serial killer action. We'd have another chance.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:21:38 PM
LK told the truth (useless info now) and BV visited no one
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:25:02 PM
At 2/5/2012 2:21:38 PM, lovelife wrote:

I visited no one? Erm, I bodyguarded you. You sure you got the right result?
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 2:51:21 PM
At 2/5/2012 2:25:02 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

I won't be able to get on much for a couple hours, but it seems BV has been caught in a lie. Either that or Lovelife is lying, but I don't understand why she would. We need to be careful with lynches now and give some objectivity to every scenario.

I'll post more later, but for now I will put my vote on Andro.

VTL Andro for claims.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 3:18:10 PM
At 2/5/2012 2:08:02 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

The dead don't speak.

But, who is mafia?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 3:21:48 PM

It came back from a track blackvoid, results=no one.
Either your role cannot be tracked, my role is flavored, or there is another player who is messing with the results.
I wish I watched LK I was SERIOUSLY thinking about doing that, but I decided to track you instead >.<
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 3:36:32 PM
At 2/5/2012 3:18:10 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/5/2012 2:08:02 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

The dead don't speak.

But, who is mafia?

He's trying to say that BlackVoid is mafia. Which could still be true. But it doesn't make any sense. The whole theory was that he or LK were the bus driver, which is why I was able two view more than one person visit LK. So, why didn't I see USM, somewhere in that little scenario?
The whole thing is extremely confusing.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 3:38:54 PM
At 2/5/2012 3:21:48 PM, lovelife wrote:

Either your role cannot be tracked, my role is flavored, or there is another player who is messing with the results.
I wish I watched LK I was SERIOUSLY thinking about doing that, but I decided to track you instead >.<

Dang. Well what's done is done. I think I might have been RB'd or something and OreEle just didn't tell me. I've had mods that just say nothing if another role interferes with yours. That might explain why I didn't visit anyone. Or maybe the tracking is flavored. Too many possibilities :/

Andro claim plz.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 3:42:48 PM
At 2/5/2012 3:38:54 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 2/5/2012 3:21:48 PM, lovelife wrote:

Dang. Well what's done is done. I think I might have been RB'd or something and OreEle just didn't tell me. I've had mods that just say nothing if another role interferes with yours. That might explain why I didn't visit anyone. Or maybe the tracking is flavored. Too many possibilities :/

Andro claim plz.

You think you were role blocked? What did you try doing and on whom?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 3:48:05 PM
Well RB or any other role screwer-upper. I tried to BG lovelife since no doc has come forward. OreEle didnt give me any result, but like I said, some mods do that.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 4:00:04 PM
At 2/5/2012 3:48:05 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Well RB or any other role screwer-upper. I tried to BG lovelife since no doc has come forward. OreEle didnt give me any result, but like I said, some mods do that.

I was looking through the last day phase and I don't think I saw a role claim from Partam. (Correct me if i'm wrong).

Since PartamRuhem is more active than Andro, I think we should get a claim from Partam then go on to to spinko and andro.
UNVOTE VTL PARTAM
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 4:51:22 PM
I think I might be confused. Lordknukle turned out to be bodyguard (confirmed upon his death) and Blackvoid also claimed bodyguard. Isn't that a CC?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 5:02:50 PM
At 2/5/2012 4:51:22 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I think I might be confused. Lordknukle turned out to be bodyguard (confirmed upon his death) and Blackvoid also claimed bodyguard. Isn't that a CC?

*Facepalm* I am an idiot. I totally didn't read his role lol. Now I get what LK meant with "obvious mafia is obvious."

VTL BlackVoid

Good eye spinko.
Vote BV real quick and lets move on to the serial killer.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 5:20:59 PM
Vtl Blackvoid
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 5:22:30 PM
:
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 5:24:09 PM
At 2/5/2012 2:19:22 PM, BlackVoid wrote:.

True, but no need to panic. We're not at LYLO yet. 1 mafia left, 1 serial killer. If we mislynch, we have 3 players left after the night kill and serial killer action. We'd have another chance.

If we mislynch were down to three townies, plus SK and mafia (since bodyguard is dead and no one claimed Bp), the night will leave us with one townie left.
: